My Lusty Landlady Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes!" Dorothy whimpered, as her son pleasured her with his tongue.

"Oh Jesus Christ your cock is thick, Michael." Emily cried out. Competing with her mother for slut of the year.

Fucking Emily was pure bliss, as her tight cunt gripped hold of my length. I was a little taken aback when she suddenly let out a yell of ecstasy and started shuddering to a massive orgasm. That was unexpectedly quick and she was almost screaming.

"Oh My God Michael, fuck my tight little pussy!! Fuck my hot cunt with your big thick cock!!

Then Dorothy let out a similar scream just after, "Fuck, yes, fuck, make me cum Neil, yessss! Make Mummy squirt!" And squirt she did, all over her weird son's face.

Both mother and daughter had spasm after spasm of aftershock as their climaxes overwhelmed them. The chorus of mother and daughter both pissing out their juices sped up my own orgasm and I joined in the sexual cacophony as I shot my load into Emily's sopping wet gash.

"Fuck, yes you dirty little whore!" I shouted and splattered her insides with hot spunk.

"Oh Michael, shoot in me, fuck, yes!! Give me your load!!" She screamed. I shot wave after wave of spunk into her cunt, trembling with each spurt and watching my cum trickle out of her and down the back of her thighs.

All of the edging meant I'd built up a monster load and there was a now a second phase to it. I grabbed Dot 's hair and dragged her around to face me and shot another wave of jizz all over her face. Spurt after spurt of thick globules squirted into her eyes, nose, mouth and even over her tits. She was absolutely covered in my hot spunk.

That was the most I'd ever cum in my life. Neil sat there open mouthed. Only a young, horny virile man could shoot that much sperm. It was insane. Dorothy was engulfed in muck and that was only the second half of my load. Even I was completely taken aback at the amount of cum I'd shot. She looked at me, half shocked at being dragged so roughly by the hair, but more astounded by the sheer volume of my load. The spurting seemed like it went on forever.

"Christ, Michael, that was a mountain of cum!" Dorothy exclaimed, utterly flabbergasted.

"And I want you to leave every drop exactly where it is." I instructed her. She gave me a half smile and was on the verge of tears.

"Do you know why?" I asked her. She thought for a second and then nodded.

"Tell me." I said. She looked at me as tears streamed down her face, washing away some of my spunk.

"Because I'm yours." She stated simply. This woman was quick on the uptake. I rewarded her with a deep snog and tasted my spunk on her lips.

"Yes you're mine." I said, as she smiled gratefully through her tears. "Don't cry, you'll wash away my sperm." She laughed and tried to compose herself.

Now that all of the shuddering and spurting had subsided and Dot was getting ahold of her emotions, silence descended on the beautiful orgiastic scene.

Neil then spoiled the wonderful moment as he got behind his sister and started licking out my jizz from her soggy snatch.

"Oh no, that's a step too far!" Emily protested. "I need to recover."

"It's time for you to go, Neil." I ordered. I was keen not to have this misfit dictate the outcome of events and spoil the well earned serenity that myself and my two sexy sluts were experiencing. Plus I was enjoying the power. This little sissy bitch was firmly under my control. I had usurped his position with his sister and hijacked his mother and son fantasies. While it's true that if it wasn't for me, Neil wouldn't have had any sexual contact with his slutty mother (outside of her watching him wank occasionally), I was determined to ration his fun. I was the Alpha Male here and he was very much the beta. Neil reluctantly got up to leave.

"Give your mum a kiss first." I said. His eyes lit up and he went over and snogged Dorothy. She returned his kiss with gusto and he licked some of my cum off her face and then kissed her again. "That's enough," I said, "Get out!'

Neil left the bedroom without complaint, delighted to have been allowed to sample my spunk and kiss his whorish Mum. I was enjoying the thrill of dismissing him while his mother and sister were covered in my semen. They were completely spent from the manipulative workings of my sexual peccadilloes. Emily eyeballed me.

"You're treating my brother like your bitch." She said.

"He is my bitch." I said honestly. "But you're the one who just said no to him licking your pussy."

"I just needed recovery time. I didn't mean to send him packing." She mildly protested.

"He needs boundaries. I'm rationing his sexual contact." I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I'm in charge." I said.

"What about me, don't I need boundaries too?" She teased.

"You're my brat, he's my bitch." I informed her. "Brats can get away with more. Especially when they have a body like yours."

"What does that make me?" Dorothy asked in a small, quiet voice.

I got on the bed and laid on top of her. She was visibly trembling, unsure of my intentions. I cupped her face in my hands and started kissing her deeply, the remaining cum on her transferring to my face, mouth and chest. She returned my kiss with a passion I hadn't really experienced before. Part of this attraction was the sheer debauchery we'd all been engaged in. I had a gift for arousing women, especially ones who badly needed cock. It's also true that I had a penchant for older women. Every young man should fuck one as often as possible. They are nurturing and depraved in equal measure. At least this one was.

"You're my passion." I told Dorothy and felt her melt in my arms, her spunk covered nipples hardening against my chest. "You're also my slutty submissive." I informed her." She slipped her tongue to the back of my throat and I felt my cock harden against her stomach.

"There's nothing I wouldn't do for you." She told me, as I grinded my cock against her.

"I already know that," I told her, "And believe me, I'm going to test that to the hilt." Dorothy's pussy started juicing up again.

"You've only known him an afternoon, Mum!" Emily laughed.

"When you know, you know." Dorothy retorted. "An attraction this powerful is rare." She told her daughter. Failing to mention whether she ever had it as powerfully as this for her husband.

"I can see the attraction." Emily said, as she reached between Dorothy and I, grabbed my cock and started fondling it. I turned to her.

"You know I own you both now, don't you?" She looked at her mother and they shared a touching smile.

"I know. I want you to treat me like your personal whore." Emily said, almost pleading.

"That is guaranteed," I said, "But there's more to it than that. I want you both committed to pleasing me. All six of your holes exist for my pleasure." I told them. "But I want your hearts and minds as well as your bodies. Dorothy is my number one and you are my number two." I informed Emily.

"You've only used four holes so far." Emily replied. I grinned back at her.

"The next stage is anal." I told them both.

I rolled on top of Emily and kissed her full on the lips while feeling her tits. I then sucked on her sexy hard nipples.

Then I felt something that I wasn't expecting, Dorothy had gone behind me and her tongue was flickering around my arse and balls, reminding me in no uncertain terms that she was my number one.

"Anal for all." I said, delighted.

I let Dorothy tongue my arse for a while as Emily wanked me. Just as the daughter was getting carried away and increasing the pace on my cock, I pulled the proverbial rug out from under her.

"Why don't you lick your mother out before I fuck her arse?" I said.

Despite being slightly disappointed that Dot was getting her back door rammed first, she acquiesced. Her desire for her mother's pussy was almost as strong as her need to be rear-ended by my cock.

"Love to." She replied.

"Kiss her first." I ordered.

I rolled off Emily as Dorothy desisted from tonguing my hole. Mum took my place on top of the young slut and their beautiful tits rubbed together. She kissed her daughter full on the lips and Emily got a taste of my arse on Dot's tongue in the process. The last remnants of my cum on Dorothy's body were now visible on Emily's cheeks and tits. As they kissed Emily rolled on top of Dorothy as they switched positions. She then moved down her mother's body, kissing her neck and licking her tits and nipples. The girl kissed Dot's stomach on the way down to her muff.

I grabbed Emily's head and forced it to her mother's snatch, opening Dot's cunt lips to help the young slut slide her tongue inside. Dot gasped as her daughter started tongue fucking her as deeply as she could go. I started massaging Dorothy's clit as her daughter lapped at her juicy hole. After a few minutes of this, Dorothy started trembling once more to another orgasm. I pushed Emily's face deeper into her mother's pussy and held it there while Dorothy sprayed cum all over her daughter's pretty face. I held Emily there until her mother had finished her climax, including the aftershocks. The girl gasped for air as I let her up. I kissed Emily's mouth and licked some of her mother's juice from her face.

"Get on your knees, Dot." I ordered. She immediately complied and moved to the edge of the bed again to allow me to access her arse.

I used her cunt juice for lubrication and gently eased my now rock hard cock into her puckered hole. She gave out a loud whimper as I carefully pushed a little way into her back passage.

"You're too thick for me." She protested.

"We'll take it slowly." I assured her.

I eased in another inch but she was too tight to go any further and I had to stay around 3 inches in as she moaned and bucked against me.

Emily was clearly turned on and now furiously snogged her mum, allowing her to taste her own juices off her daughter's face and tongue.

I interrupted them and pulled the daughter towards me, snogging her as I got halfway into her Mum's back door. The girl was lapping at my tongue and I could taste Dorothy's cum. I carried on snogging Emily and was now 4 inches into Dot when she exploded to yet another huge orgasm, loving my cock spreading her arse walls. Her cunt juices once again splattered all over me as Dot pulsed and spasmed through her climax.

"I cum so quick in the arse." She announced.

"You cum quick pretty much anywhere." I quipped as I pulled my cock out of her and kissed her butt cheeks.

Then I grabbed ahold of Emily, making her kneel on the bed once more.

"Your turn." I said.

"Be gentle." She pleaded.

I started off by licking her arse to relax her. This surprised her and she giggled at the sensitivity of her hole. Dot came over and pulled her daughter's arse cheeks apart to assist. She then used her finger to lap up the final globules of my spunk from her face and tits and also got some juice from her latest orgasm and lubricated my cock.

'Don't hurt her." She said. I kissed Dorothy on the lips as reassurance and to give her a taste of Emily's arse too. The slutty mother's nipples instantly hardened. Tasting her daughter's arsehole off her new lodger's tongue was a whole new level of depravity.

Dorothy guided my cock into Emily's dirt box and copped a feel of my balls at the same time.

"I want to see these banging against her bum." She said lustily.

Emily gave out a loud moan as I pushed my cock into her. She was as tight as her mum and I had to inch in very gently. Dorothy helped by gently pushing my firm bum. She really just wanted to cop a feel.

"Your fucking cock is sooo thick." Emily whimpered. "Oh Michael, I think I love you too." The daughter cried out.

I leant forward and cupped Emily's tits in my hands as I slid further into her. Then I felt Dorothy's hands pulling my arse cheeks apart and her tongue licking my butthole once more. She was now developing a taste for arse as well as pussy. The beautiful slut was increasing my pleasure tenfold as I fucked her daughter's holiest of holies.

"Fuck Emily, your arse feels so fucking tight." I said and then jumped as Dot slipped a finger inside my puckered hole and continued fondling my balls with her free hand.

"Your balls are so heavy, Michael." Dorothy said almost in wonderment. She loved everything about my body and I was lapping it up.

Both Emily and I were not going to last very long under the yolk of such pleasure. Her tightness was bringing on that familiar tingle in my loins. To my surprise I managed to get my cock 5 inches into her brown hole before she erupted into a tumultuous orgasm.

"Mummy, I'm cumming!!" She screamed. "He's fucking my arsehole."

"Cum for me baby." Dot replied as she pulled her finger out of my bum and laid on the bed holding her daughter through her orgasm while fondling the girl's tits. The girl shuddered and spasmed some more as Dorothy pulled on her nipples.

"Let me lick you Mummy." Dorothy opened her legs and slid up the bed allowing her daughter access to her pussy. The young slut was enjoying the aftershocks of her orgasm and giving her Mum's cunt a good tonguing in the throes of pleasure.

I could hold on no longer, Emily's tight arse made me shoot another pay load deep into her bowels. I squirted and squirted rope after rope of cum into her welcoming butthole. I couldn't have had much spunk left in me. I'd given it all to these two greedy sluts. Some of it dribbled out of her arse and ran down her legs. Thick globules of white sperm trickled down her slender thighs and mixed with her own cunt juice as she shuddered a few more times.

Then I heard Dot cum again from her daughter's probing tongue and she once more squirted the young girls face with her fanny juice. After the fountain had subsided and she'd stopped spasming, as a final flourish to proceedings, Dot got up, came behind Emily and licked all of my cum out of her daughter's sweet sweet rosebud. Her final act of the session was to snog me deeply so I could taste another arse, cunt and spunk cocktail in her mouth.

This was without doubt the most satisfying sexual experience of my entire life and I'd had plenty of sex with Steve at the housing co-op. The intensity and variety of this one trumped them all. Not to mention the feelings of power and control I was feeling which had greatly enhanced the experience. I had to admit that in the space of a few hours, I was feeling something more than just lust for Dot. I wanted her to be my girlfriend as well as my slutty whore. I wanted Emily as my second girlfriend and bratty slut too. As all of this went through my head, I realised I'd have to make a decision on what to do about my actual girlfriend soon. She was nowhere near this level of sexual pleasure for me.

I pulled Dorothy back onto the bed and held her and Emily in my arms, snuggling them to me, both pairs of tits pushing into my chest. I had four hard nipples rubbing against me. Pure bliss! All three of us were completely sated and content to turn fiery passion into a more loving embrace. We all kissed and as Emily gave Dot a passionate snog, her mother fondled her breasts and the daughter tweaked her Mum's huge thimble sized nipples.

"Why don't you come back home, darling?" Dorothy said.

"Aunt Julia will be disappointed." Emily replied. "She likes having me there."

"I bet she does." Dot replied, with a smile. "But you're my daughter and I love you." Emily suddenly burst into tears and held her Mum close. Then the girl then turned to me.

"What would you like me to do?" She asked.

"You're staying here." I ordered. "From now on you're our fuck toy." I told her. Emily's eyes lit up and she nodded with a big grin.

"Your number two." She said.

"And your mother's number one." I added.

"Besides, Aunt Julia can come over." Dot told her.

"That's an excellent idea," I said, "I'd love to meet her."

The two women kissed me on the lips while I massaged their tits and sucked on their nipples for a while. Then I turned to Dorothy and said, "Now come on you hussy, it's time for you to scissor your slut of a daughter."

"Our slut." She corrected. I smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED

12