My Lusty Landlady Ch. 04

Story Info
Michael continues to use Dorothy and Emily tirelessly.
6.1k words
4.59
12.4k
21

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth instalment in the My Lusty Landlady series.

In this chapter, Michael continues to use Dorothy and Emily tirelessly and makes Neil his official bitch.

He intensifies the psychological mind games to gain absolute control.

My Lusty Landlady - Chapter 04

As Dorothy put one leg over Emily to start the scissoring, I suddenly slapped her on the pussy and she nearly came on the spot. I did it a few more times and she was writhing around with her pussy tingling.

"Oh fuck, yesss!" she said, as it took her by surprise.

Not wanting to hijack her scissoring session, I let her mash her cunt against her daughter's and watched them grind for a bit.

"Oh God Mum, that feels so good!!" Emily cried.

"It does darling. I love how wet you are." Dorothy declared, as she rubbed her pussy against her slutty daughter's snatch.

"Can't believe you're the same mother who threw me out for sucking off my brother." Emily laughed. Dot playfully slapped the young brat's arse.

"Let's just say that things have changed!" she grinned, massaging her daughter's rounded tits while grinding her love box.

"They certainly have." Emily smiled as she felt her Mum's cunt lips against hers and tweaked Dot's nipples. I abruptly parted them and then slapped Dot on the pussy so hard that the sound reverberated around the bedroom. Dorothy was stunned again and then shocked herself when she started trembling. "Fuck Michael, that's so hot!"

Not wishing to leave Emily out, I gave her cunt a slap too.

"Ouch!" she squealed. I allowed them to keep scissoring for a while, occasionally getting between them to rub both their clits. Their juices were leaking out of their cunts and trickling down their legs. I scooped some juice from both of them and tasted it. I snogged each of them so they could have a taste of their sweet nectar. Then I pulled them apart once more and repeatedly slapped Dot's clit five or six times, until she squirted all over my hand and Emily's legs and pussy. The young slut sat there startled, looking at her mother in awe. "That's sooo hot Mum!"

"Oh sweet Jesus, I didn't know I could cum like that!!" Dorothy howled. "My cunt's on fire, you fucker!!" she screamed at me as she had another orgasmic wave and carried on squirting everywhere. "Oh God, I love you Michael!!"

"All it takes is a few hours of multiple orgasms to make my mother fall in love." Emily quipped. I slapped her bratty cunt a good few times just to show her who's in charge. My dominance turned her on, "Oh fuck, Michael, kiss me!" she moaned, as I probed in her mouth with my tongue.

I pushed Emily's head down and she slurped and licked at the juices that were, incredibly, still spurting from her Mum's pussy. I reached down and rubbed Emily's clit for good measure, as she licked her mother's snatch. Dot had another huge spasm from her daughter's tonguing and let out a wail of pure ecstasy.

"Ohhhhh fuck!! Darling, yessssss!!!" Yet more juice squirted for Emily to lick up. It was the longest orgasm I'd ever witnessed.

It's no wonder the French call an orgasm La petite mort, which translates as The Little Death. The screaming and emotional imbalance, which often accompanies an orgasm sounds like a person in pain or even dying. Anybody who has ever witnessed Dot experience multiple orgasms could be forgiven for thinking something terrible is happening, rather than the most beautiful feeling in the world. In Dot's case, terrifyingly beautiful and her daughter wasn't far behind.

Emily's legs started shaking and she began to shudder under the pressure of my clit rubbing.

"Oh fuck Michael, you've made me cum as well!" she whimpered, shuddering to a climax and squirting her own juices over my hand. "You big fucking stud!" she cried, "I love it, you fucking..."

"Cum, you little brat!" I shouted at her to intensify the orgasm.

"Oh yes, you shit...Oh yes, Michael, my pussy!" As Emily spasmed to orgasm, I held onto her so she didn't fall off the bed with all her writhing. She twitched with several waves of powerful aftershocks. I sucked her tits briefly but gave her no respite.

"Carry on licking your whore of a mother out." I ordered.

I knew all the dirty talk was increasing the pleasure for both of these gorgeous vamps. However, Emily couldn't do anything until the aftershocks of her orgasm had subsided and then, still shaking, she licked her Mum's slit some more.

I grabbed hold of Dot's nipples and pulled them roughly while we kissed. The combined stimulation on cunt, nipple and mouth was enough to make the insatiable harlot explode again. Multiple waves of orgasm ripped through her body, making her eyes roll and her whole body shudder like an earthquake. If the French ever witness Dot cumming, they'll rename it La Grande Mort!

"Oh fucking hell Michael, what are you doing to me?!' Dorothy screamed, "Michael, Michael, Emily!"

Dot felt so overwhelmed by the power of her climax, that she became emotional and burst into floods of tears. I gave her a cuddle as Emily continued to lap at her juices.

"It's ok, you're just enjoying being a total slut. Nothing to cry about." I soothed, trying to make light of the situation. Dot sobbed into my shoulder as I grabbed a handful of tit.

Neil suddenly came tearing into the room, alarmed at hearing his mother cry. He must've been outside listening since I told him to leave. I noticed his flies were undone, clearly he'd been wanking.

"Mum, are you ok?" he suddenly looked angrily at me, "What's happened?" he demanded.

Emily stopped licking Dorothy's pussy, shocked at her brother's outburst.

"I'm ok love, don't worry," his mother reassured him through her sobs, "I just had an intense orgasm, that's all."

Neil then glared at me with a jealous sneer, probably pissed off that he wasn't in the room to witness his Mum's joy.

My initial instinct was to teach him a lesson, but I knew his anger was concern for Dorothy rather than a challenge to me. When all is said and done, I couldn't fault his unexpected protection of Dot. I actually respected the little sissy bitch for showing some balls. So I allowed my well hidden empathy towards Neil a moment of indulgence.

"Your mother has just had the most explosive orgasm of her life." I announced proudly. "She's emotional, not damaged. You've known me for a year, Neil. Do you think I would hurt her?" Neil paused for a moment and then shook his head.

"No, I don't think you would." The pathetic creature was already weakening.

"Good. You do know why all of this is happening, don't you?" I asked, wanting to know what he was thinking. Neil nodded his head.

"It's happening because we all want it to." he replied.

I was surprised to hear him say this since I'd been wreaking sexual havoc in his family without too much thought for anybody else's wants and needs. I had been consumed by lust and a desire for control the moment I laid eyes on Dorothy. The truth is, both his mother and I had found Neil's presence annoying when we wanted to explore our desire for each other. However, through my own journey of self discovery, ie that I'm a natural Dom who takes what he wants, I was also discovering that Neil had a need to submit. He was just like his mother and sister, though his sister didn't know it yet.

I couldn't lose sight of the fact that he was actually my friend and rather than being an obstacle to fucking his mother and sister, his submissive instincts were actually helping me. Power without responsibility is always a problem, I considered. If you want the people to love you, rule with strength but also compassion. If that's not in the Art Of War, then it should be! Neil was also right, none of this could happen without everyone's consent. They had to all need and aspire to my level of debauched hedonistic intensity or it wouldn't last.

"Not just want Neil, we all need it." I corrected him, "Now come here."

As Neil walked over, I decided to reward him for the insight he'd triggered in me. To be fair, he was an intelligent kid and he was well aware that he was enabling me to exercise my lust with his nearest and dearest. I needed to make him feel part of this experience so I could harness his help for my future depraved plans. Meeting Dorothy was like discovering a calling, I knew there and then what my purpose in life was going to be; to use her in every conceivable way for sexual, emotional and even spiritual gratification. That now extended to Emily too. All this awareness and I was only nineteen!

I undid Neil's belt and was pleased to see he'd changed his disgusting lime green boxer shorts for a pair of stylish black briefs. The drama around Dorothy had made him hard and his erection was poking out the top of his underwear. I pulled his briefs down, wanking and sucking him for a bit, marvelling at how every sex addict on the planet can sexualise any emotional experience. Let's face it, all of us in the room were sex addicts.

His pre cum tasted surprisingly good and I made a mental note to let him cum in my mouth sooner rather than later. Emily looked on in awe. She'd never seen two guys having sex before, except in porn films and was intrigued, not to mention a tad jealous. She wanted some attention for herself and piped up.

"Do you want to be his bitch, Neil?" I stopped sucking her brother to allow him to concentrate on answering his bratty sister.

A broad grin spread across Neil's face. He answered instantly, "Yes. I need to be told what to do."

"That's not what you were saying when you wanted to fuck me!" Emily fired back.

"I still want to fuck you. If Michael tells me to then I will."

"That doesn't make any sense," said Emily, somewhat frustrated, "if you want to fuck me, just do it."

"Not without Michael's permission. I don't feel the weight of responsibility if he tells me to."

"You're still committing incest, Neil. You don't get a free pass!" she sneered.

We may have been the same age, but I could tell this girl was more choleric and emotional than a Dom could afford to be. I had fire and impulsivity in my character but I was already learning that it had to be channelled in the right way to get what I wanted. I was a leader and this family were my followers.

"If he tells me to I'll do it," he reiterated, "I want to be guided." Neil patiently explained his innate desires in the face of his sister's exuberant protestations.

"Guided, punished and rewarded." I added. "It's called submission, Emily." Something about which this young brat had much to learn.

"Exactly," Neil said, "it's an inner yearning."

I played with his cock again, just to further aggravate his sister. This was all part of my plan to tame her. Planting the seed was essential to get her on side.

"Submission," she repeated, grappling with the new concept, "so you're content to be his little sissy bitch?" Emily taunted.

I increased the speed that I was pumping his cock, partly to annoy the brat, but also to make her brother feel closer to me.

"Content? No. More like honoured. He knows instinctively what to do. I fumble around." Neil replied. I smiled at Emily as her nerdy sibling began to moan and then I abruptly stopped wanking him. He looked disappointed, but edging him increased his desire and made him want to sing my praises further to this vexatious vamp . "Don't forget we're friends. He's not just some random stranger I've invited in to shake up the household. I knew he had this in his locker." Neil admitted.

"How did you know?" Emily demanded.

Her prickliness was turning me on. I knew I was going to do something provocative just to unsettle her.

"Instinct." Neil replied.

With that I kissed Neil on the lips and began wanking his cock again. He started moaning and I could tell he was close to shooting his load. I thought now was the time to taste his cum and bent down and took his length in my mouth. Emily looked on enviously as I sucked and wanked her brother and he started breathing heavily. Neil let out a loud moan, tensed his legs and shot a huge rope of spunk into my mouth.

I went straight over to Dorothy and kissed her, passing on her son's sperm, which she gratefully tasted and swallowed. I purposely allowed some cum to spill onto her tits. I looked at Emily who seemed taken aback at what had just transpired. I smiled at her but she wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Come suck your mother's nipples, Neil. She needs comforting." I instructed him.

"Can I get naked as well?" he asked meekly.

"No you can't. Pull up your trousers." I said gruffly.

Neil did as he was told without hesitation. He sat on the bed and started sucking on Dorothy's hard left nipple, which was completely covered in his seed. I enjoyed watching him lick his own muck off his mother's beautiful bullet.

"Ohh Neil.." Dorothy moaned, clearly enjoying her son's mouth at the place he used to suckle.

"I want both of you on her nipples!" I ordered.

Emily immediately obeyed and started sucking on Dorothy's right nipple, which also had a big splash of her brother's cum on it. She happily licked it up and swallowed it. I surveyed this perfect scene and felt pleased with my orchestrations.

I wanted Emily to be obedient but not frightened of me. I went behind her and started kissing her neck and fondling her tits as she suckled at her Mum's teat. Dorothy's nipples seemed bigger than ever. Emily turned and kissed me and I whispered in her ear.

"You're a beautiful, sexy and obedient girl." Then reached down and frigged her clit. "And my slut."

"Oh Michael, you're making me feel things." she moaned.

She seemed affected by my psychological games and so I kissed her some more and sucked on her tits to make her feel both comforted and horny. She melted into my arms and snogged me passionately. I could taste more of Neil's cum on her lips.

"You're my girl." I told her and I meant it. Despite my natural desire to dominate and control, I wanted to make sure she was aroused not traumatised. Once I felt her body relax and her pussy juicing up again, I let her carry on sucking her Mum's hard nipple. "Now Dot, I'm going to comfort you with my cock." I announced.

I stood up on the bed and Dorothy turned her head and sucked my cock as the twins carried on pleasuring their mother's tits. Dot was enjoying incest heaven as she sucked on my dick. She started crying again and I took my tool out of her mouth and got down from the bed. I stood in front of her and kissed her.

"Are you ok sweetheart?" I asked tenderly.

I was now concerned in case Dot was suffering some kind of depressive episode, brought on by the shame of having sex with her kids. I felt like a therapist but it was a price I was willing to pay to indulge our collective needs with this wonderful, sex crazed family. I was simply Pandora opening her box, or more accurately opening Dorothy's box as I slipped two fingers inside her, being careful not to disturb the twins suckling. I wanted to see if her sadness had dried up her cunt, but she was still soaking wet. Hell will freeze over before Dot's pussy dries up, I thought.

"Oh Michael." she moaned as she kissed me with her now customary passion and then gazed into my eyes. "I'm happy, not sad. I've never felt more fulfilled and content in my entire life." she opined.

"And all it took was your twins sucking on your tits and your lodger fingering you." Emily was reprising her joke from earlier. She was back to her usual self. Even I had to laugh at this callback joke. The young jezebel may have been a brat, but she was funny. Dot laughed out loud too.

"He's more than just a lodger." Dorothy confirmed what everybody else already knew. A silence descended on the room apart from the sound of the twins slurping on their Mum's nipples and the squelch from me fingering Dot's cunt. I slid a third finger inside her and she juiced up some more. "Oh God, darling, I'm going to cum again if you keep doing that." she moaned. Emily laughed at the sheer debauchery of it all.

"Do you realise we've been fucking and sucking for four hours?" she announced with a touch of pride.

"It's actually longer than four hours. I was fucking your mother before you got here." I said, as I continued the fingering.

"We were fucking each other." Dot clarified, "Oh God, I'm dripping again." she breathed.

"I stand corrected." I laughed, getting my fingers deeper in her slit.

"It's more like five...Oh God Michael, yes!!" Dorothy purred.

"And we're not done yet." I assured her.

"You're insatiable!" Emily said as Dot's pussy was oozing juice again. "That's why my whore of a mother is addicted to you."

"And my slut of a daughter," Dorothy chuckled through her pleasure, "Oh God, yess Michael!!"

Emily kissed her Mum, clearly excited by what was still to come. Dorothy slipped her tongue into Emily's mouth as she built to another climax.

"I think Neil is addicted to your nipples, Dot, and I know exactly how he feels." I said, taking over from Emily and sucking on her mum's bullet.

"Oh yes, Michael, don't stop. Oh Neil, it feels so good." Dorothy mumbled, and then exploded into another orgasm. "Oh fuck, you've made me cum again you delicious studs." she cried as cunt juice oozed out of her.

I went down on Dorothy and licked the cum juice dripping down her legs. Then I slipped my tongue into her gash, which intensified her orgasmic aftershocks, especially with Neil still sucking at her breast. This woman was built for sex; she could cum so easily, which was one of the reasons I wanted her so badly. Once Dorothy had stopped spasming she pulled her son up and kissed him tenderly; a beautiful incestuous mother and son moment.

Not to be left out, Emily pulled me to her and we snogged, getting the sweet taste her Mum's juices. Then she offered up her own nipples, which I gratefully sucked on as I rubbed her clit.

"Oh fuck Michael, I want this every day." the young floozy pleaded. I moved up and kissed her mouth, which still tasted of spunk.

"You're going to get fucked and sucked every day. That I promise you." I said, as juice oozed out of Emily's pussy. I snogged her some more while fingering her and then popped my fingers in her mouth. I stood back up on the bed, grabbed Dorothy's head and pushed my semi hard cock into her mouth. She deep-throated my whole length and I instantly became rock hard again. I thrust into her mouth as if I was fucking her pussy. "All your holes belong to me." I told her.

"From the moment we met they did." Dorothy assured me and then went back to sucking me, running her tongue underneath my shaft.

"And yours." I informed Emily. She smiled and started to kiss and lick my balls in gratitude.

"What about me?" Neil asked.

"We'll see." was all I was prepared to say. The truth is that I didn't consider myself bisexual before today, despite the cock-sucking episode at the housing co-op. However, I had to admit that I was beginning to develop a taste for cock and now spunk. It was actually confusing me a little but I wasn't going to admit that to Neil.

"Take a turn sucking my cock, Neil." I told him as I got off the bed and stood on the floor for easier access.

Dorothy pushed her son onto his knees and fed my length into his mouth. She fondled my balls as he devoured my meat. I grabbed Neil's head as I was getting close to cumming, which made me want to 69 with him but resisted the temptation. I was enjoying this symbolic position of fucking my bitch's mouth while he was bowed before me, but really I wanted Dot to take my load. So I pushed Neil away, grabbed Dorothy's hair and forced her onto her knees. I thrust my cock back into her mouth, as I felt my orgasm close. She was the better cock sucker and I grabbed hold of the strumpet's head and fucked her mouth in a frenzy.

Emily wasn't going to be excluded from the fuck-fest and knelt behind me on the floor, pulled my arse cheeks apart and started to lick my puckered hole. Dorothy got Neil to fondle my balls as she continued deep throating me. Emily then slid a finger into my arse and that did the trick as I shot a heavy load into Dot's mouth.

12