My Lusty Landlady Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you fucking dirty bitches!" I yelled as I filled Dot's mouth with a thick load of spunk. She kept sucking and was rewarded with a few more spurts as she drained my balls. Dot kissed her son and let him have a taste of my jizz. Emily ceased arse licking to kiss her Mum and brother as they enjoyed a family cum swap session. I let them enjoy themselves in their sea of spunk before making an announcement: "It's now time to fuck you in front of your kids, Dorothy. I know from the videos you like to be watched."

"My husband was the voyeur, not me." she mildly protested.

"And your son is a chip off the old block." I added. Neil smiled and blushed.

"It seems that we're all exhibitionists." Dot gently chided.

This was the first time Dorothy had really defended her son to me. I decided to play nice for the sake of family dynamics.

"Touché, darling, touché." I said, and rewarded her with a slightly rough clit rub. Making a mental note to punish Neil for something trivial at a later date.

"Oh Michael." she purred, as some of my cum dropped from her chin onto her breast. I licked it up. It would be rude not to, I chuckled to myself.

"So you want us to watch you fuck Mum?" Emily repeated. "How are you going to do that when you've just cum? Nobody can reload that quickly." In order to illustrate the folly of that statement, I pushed my still semi erect cock into the brat's mouth and got rock hard immediately. "You're a freak!" she declared, as she sucked on my fuck stick.

"Just a healthy young, virile sex maniac." I corrected. "Bend over the bed Dot. I'm going to give you a good pounding." With glistening cunt she took up the doggy position. "Just as soon as your slag of a daughter gets me hard again."

"It's already hard, you sexy bastard." Emily laughed.

"Then you better guide it into the whore's cunt." I said, as juice trickled down Dot's legs at my sailor language.

"Pussy or arse?" Emily asked.

"Both," I told her, "but start with the pussy. You better check to see if your Mum's wet first."

"She's always wet." Emily chuckled and slid three fingers into Dorothy's snatch. "I could probably fist her, she's so juicy." More cum juice gushed out of her mother.

"Hold that thought," I told her, "we'll try that later. Right now I just want to bang her."

Emily took my cock and guided it into Dot's sopping wet hole. Then the slut fingered my arse as I slammed my cock into her mother, doggy style. I gave Dot the fucking of her life as I pounded her and pulled her hair. She was pissing cum and moaning and I could feel her legs starting to tremble. She clearly liked being roughly fucked and I kept up the aggressive hip thrusts.

Emily was so turned on by what she was witnessing, that she caressed her Mum's toned legs as they trembled and shook. I unceremoniously took my cock out of Dot's cunt and rammed it into her arsehole. I smashed her back door and despite the tight resistance, made her cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. That did the trick and tipped her over the edge into yet another huge orgasm.

"Oh fuck, yes. Michael. Yesss! I'm cumming. My arse is on fire!" she screamed as she squirted and pissed cum like a waterfall.

Emily immediately went between her legs (facing me) and licked out her mother's twat, getting her face and tits sprayed in the process. Neil had his cock out and was wanking to the spectacle. I carried on banging her bumhole and shot a load deep in her bowels. Rope after rope of cum spurted into her tight arse.

"Oh you fucking whore!!" I screamed in the moment. "You've drained my balls, you slut. So fucking tight!" I felt Dot grip my cock with her sphincter muscles as a couple of fresh spurts of spunk coated her anal walls.

After I'd finished and Dot had stopped squirting, I gently took my cock out of her. I pulled Emily up by the hair and licked her boobs and face. We French kissed and I tasted Dorothy's cum on her tongue while feeling up the daughter's firm young tits.

Dorothy, meanwhile, had Neil stand up and was sucking his cock. I decided to reassert my authority in the face of this autonomous action, especially as nobody had seen fit to lick my cum out of her arse.

"What do you think you're doing Dot?" I demanded, with more than a twinge of jealousy.

"I was going to take his cum in my mouth." she smiled.

"Did I give you permission?" I asked.

"I've sucked him off several times since you've been here." she countered.

"Because I told you to." I said.

"Sorry Michael, I wasn't thinking."

"It's ok darling. You do want to be my submissive don't you?" I asked.

"Of course. More than anything. It's just we haven't gone into detail on the finer points." Dorothy smiled.

"You're right. I'll make things clearer soon." Given the fact I'd only known her for a few hours, it was incredible we were even in this situation.

"I know my holes are yours. At all times." she said quietly.

"Good girl." I said.

Dot's relationship with her son had changed drastically since this morning. Openly committing incest made her look at Neil in a sexual way. Rather than being an annoying pervy geek, she was seeing him as a sexual being with a nice cock and a man that she already loved. The fact is I was jealous.

While I quite liked having Neil around and making him my bitch, I also wanted the women to myself. Since he was a fixture in Dot's house, the only way I was going to get all of the action was by tightly controlling his sexual activity. If Dot hadn't realised that she needed permission to suck her son off, it's because I hadn't explained things to her clearly enough.

The truth is she could do what she liked with Emily and I didn't mind. She could only suck Neil when I allowed it and there was no way in hell I was going to allow Dorothy to become his cumslut. More like the other way around. Neil was my cumslut bitch who did things on my instruction.

"I want Neil to lick my cum out of your arse." I instructed.

"Yes Michael." Dorothy said, clearly comfortable with her submissive role.

She bent over to allow her son access to her arse and he greedily licked thick globules of spunk out of her back door. When he scooped it all out, he moved to the insides and backs of her leg, licking the jizz that had trickled down. He then returned to Dot's butthole just to make sure he'd got it all. The boy was certainly thorough when hoovering up spunk.

"There is no sexual activity involving Neil without my permission. With Emily it's fine, so long as I'm in the room." I told Dot as she was getting rimmed.

"Thank God for that." Emily laughed, clearly enjoying Dot and Neil's turn for gentle humiliation. She was true to her bratty self.

"I'm sorry, Michael." Dot said somewhat chastened, but nevertheless enjoying her son's tongue in her arse, though taking care not to moan.

When Neil had finished eating my jizz out of her arse, he stood up and looked at his Mum.

"With your permission, should we continue?" Dorothy asked in her most charming voice. She was clever enough not to use graphic language. The mother slut knew I was jealous. I had the sense that she was enjoying my reaction.

"No you should not." I told her. She didn't look upset. "Kiss him." I ordered.

Dorothy pulled Neil towards her and they snogged, swapping my cum and giving her the taste of her own dirt box. Neil went to grab her tits but I gave him the eye and he thought better of it.

"In future, you ask me what you can and can't do together." I reiterated. Neil nodded and smiled.

"Thank you Michael. I'm sorry I disappointed you." she said, pushing the envelope.

Dorothy looked happy. In fact I'd say it was stronger than happiness. The look on her face was one of elation. As if my very act of control proved how strong my feelings were becoming for her. I don't believe that attraction is ever just about sex. My burgeoning emotions were to do with some kind of instinctive response I was having to her nurturing qualities as well as her body. So many lads my age are attracted to older women because it's Oedipal. What boy hasn't fantasised about fucking the woman who has loved him most?

I went over to her and snogged her, enjoying the taste of my cum and her arse mixed together. I rubbed up against her as we kissed and I got hard again. I felt her tits and my cock went in between her legs and found her pussy opening.

"If you want to suck my bitch off, you can do it with my cock in your cunt. Do I make myself clear?"

She smiled widely, "Yes Michael, crystal clear," she said, looking me in the eye, "and thank you very much."

"But you are my cum slut and no one else's unless I allow it." I added, just to underline the point.

"Yes I am." she beamed.

"Come here." I pulled her towards me and fondled her breasts some more while we kissed. I would never get tired of these perfect melons. I sucked on her nipples again and felt that this is where I belonged, sucking on Dorothy's tit buds and fucking her pussy. I laid on the edge of the bed and lowered her down onto my rock hard cock, reverse cowgirl style.

"You can suck the bitch's cock now." I said.

"Thank you, Michael," she said and went back to deep throating her son.

Further down the line I would instigate stronger punishments for not asking permission, especially if it involved my bitch. At the moment everything was psychological but I would try some physical sanctions later. There would be spankings and orgasm denial at the basic level, but nothing too extreme. The latter would be torturous enough for Dorothy. Nothing would get in the way of my sexual and emotional gratification and I wanted to be a sexual Dom rather than a sadistic one. Mostly, I just wanted to fuck, lick and suck my sluts as often as was humanly possible.

I had thoroughly enjoyed disciplining Dorothy in front of her kids and doing the same to Neil in front of his mother and sister. It gave me such a charge to feel so powerful and in control. It may have been a chastening experience for Emily when I psychologically disciplined her earlier, but watching me gently humiliate her mother and brother I suspect was enjoyable. For Dot and Neil it was an affirmation of their subservient position in my world of lust and Domination. Nobody was in any doubt now about how to behave. Even more would be revealed later on.

As things stood, I just wanted to use Dot's cunt and I made her ride me while sucking Neil. Under the pressure of his Mum's expert technique, the nerd moaned, bucked his hips and shot a big load into Dorothy's mouth, some of which dribbled down her chin and splashed her jugs. Dot carried on riding my cock and I was soon on my way to another orgasm as I pulled her hair and nibbled and bit her back playfully.

"You've made me shoot again you beautiful whore!!" I shouted as I filled Dot's cunt with more of my spunk. I nodded to Emily who licked my cum from Dorothy's snatch as I fondled her mother's tits. Dot turned to me and we kissed some more. She still had a mouthful of Neil's cum, which I took into my mouth. Emily got up and joined in yet another cum swap session, giving Dot and I globules of my jizz into the bargain. I turned Dot around and licked the remaining cum off her tits and then kissed her again, taking care to lick the wayward cum from her chin. "Go kiss your brother." I told Emily.

"Thank you, Michael." she said, copying her Mum's submissive platitudes.

She snogged Neil, giving him a taste of all of our sex juices, which he clearly loved. I pulled Dot on top of me and we made out for a bit.

"It might be time for an interval." I told them all.

"What about fucking me first?!" Emily pleaded.

"Oh I intend to, but right now I want you to go and make me a coffee."

"Why me?" she demurred.

"Because I said so. Now do as you're told, brat. Put on one of your mother's tennis skirts." I ordered.

"I'll need a belt." she said smirking at Dorothy, the insinuation of her being thinner was clear. She did indeed have a slimmer waist than her Mum but not by much. Both women were sexy as hell but I'd give her mother the edge. Dot went and got a skirt from her cupboard and Emily slipped it on.

"It adjusts at the side here. No belt needed." she smiled.

"Or knickers." I reminded her.

"You want my shaven pussy available." she smiled. I nodded, she was finally getting the way things worked.

After she helped Emily tighten it, Dorothy couldn't resist lifting the skirt up and licking her daughter's pussy. I had said to her earlier that she could do what she wanted with Emily so long as I was in the room. She was now taking advantage of this permission. When Emily started to moan I gave her a playful slap on the arse.

"No cumming yet." I told her. Dorothy stopped licking cunt as Emily found her bra and went to put it on. "No bra, either." I instructed. Nobody wears underwear in this house." Neil gave me a look. "That means you too, Neil." He shot me a smile and went to undo his trousers. "Keep them on for now." I told him as he flashed me a look of disappointment.

Emily did her blouse up and came over to me for inspection. I felt up her braless tits, kissed her deeply and slapped her arse, which was pleasingly visible under the short tennis skirt. She smiled and flounced out of the room. I looked at Dorothy and smiled.

"What is it? she asked.

"Call your sister." I ordered.

TO BE CONTINUED

12