All Comments on 'My Maddie'

by goodpen86

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was amazing <3

thedomoneflthedomoneflover 2 years ago

She is well on the way to becoming a good little slut for Daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her daddy should knock her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but in within a few days I frequently feel distracted when reading 'site' where it's 'sight", 'you're' where it should be 'your' and so on. Again in this story. Please, have someone who knows about spelling read your text before publishing it. It could increase the joy of reading the story ;-) BTW, I look forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"To Be Continued..."

.

I hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE getting to the end of a story that doesn't have a chapter number and reading shit like that. If you cared at all about your own story you would have used a chapter number in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Would be even more awesome to write a sequel where the mom, Anne, discovers them having sex and joins in and is ok with dad and Maddie fucking. Then dad impregnates them both with babies and they raise one big polyamourous family where mom and daughter enjoy dad's big cock all day and all night every day.

timeislineartimeislinearover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story, had a nice build-up and a satisfying conclusion. Looking forward to the next instalment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoodpen86@goodpen86
I'm just your average guy who enjoys writing erotic fiction. My stories mainly focus on larger women or BBW's as that is what I am into. After reading one of my stories please feel free to contact me. I always love to hear what people think of my work.

story TAGS