My Maddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could finish my laundry list of the things it was that I wanted to do, Maddie unfolded her arms, put them around my neck and put her face to mine.

"Then stop talking, and start acting," she whispered before pressing her lips to mine.

Oh how soft her lips were, how sweet her breath tasted as our mouths met. I ran my fingers gently through her hair. Shocks of adrenaline coursed through my body as my daughter inched her way closer to being my lover. I parted her lips with my tongue. There was no way I could get enough of her but I needed to explore her as much as I could. Our tongues met, she was an amazing kisser, clearly this wasn't her first rodeo. What else had she done before? I wondered to myself as our tongues danced first in her mouth then in mine. My hands began roaming over her shoulders, and down her back. I needed her closer to me. She broke the kiss momentarily, got up and then sat on my lap. Her legs pointed towards the door, her torso turned towards me, and her bubbly panty covered ass planted right on my lap.

We started kissing again, with even more urgency. My hands immediately started exploring her legs. Feeling the softness of her inner thighs, she moaned into my mouth as my pinky finger ever so slightly brushed against her pussy. I could feel the wetness from her arousal I could feel her heat. It fueled me even more.

"Daddy," Maddie said, breathlessly as she suddenly broke the kiss.

"Yes, sweetie," I said as I began kissing her neck.

"I need to tell you something."

"What's that?" I asked, as I transitioned from neck to shoulder.

"I'm still....Ooooh," she paused as I started lightly biting my way back up her neck. "I'm...still a virgin."

"Ok," I said, pausing my devouring her. "Are you ok with me being..."

"Yes, I am very ok with you being my first, but maybe we can just take it kind of slow? I'm scared of it hurting."

"Don't worry honey, Daddy won't hurt you."

With that, I stood up cradling her in my arms before playfully dropping her onto her back on the bed. She propped herself up on her elbows and watched me as I undressed down to my boxer-briefs.

"It's only fair, that we both have the same amount of clothing on," I said with a smile, as I finished taking off my jeans.

"Oh, in that case," Maddie said, a big smile coming to her face. She then let her shoulders fall back to the bed, hooked her fingers underneath her panties, lifted her ass off the bed and began to slide her last piece of clothing down her shapely legs, letting the small garment fall to floor before laying back flat on her back, her legs spread just enough to give me a glimpse of her treasure.

I felt my heart skipping a beat. My daughter was laying on her bed, in front of me completely naked. Just waiting for me to join her. I don't think my cock had ever been so hard in my life. I could hear my heart beating in my ears, if I didn't act soon I was convinced I would explode.

Without saying a word I grabbed Maddie by the ankles and slid her until her ass was on the very edge of her bed. I got on my knees on the floor, spread her legs wide apart and took a deep breath of her sex. She smelled absolutely perfect! I couldn't resist any longer, I had to taste my baby.

I spread her virgin lips with my thumbs, exposing the little button that is her clit. Maddie gasped loudly when my tongue first made contact her sensitive little nub. I licked up and down, then in a circle, slowly. Teasing her, making sure that she could feel exactly what her Daddy's tongue was doing to her previously untouched clit.

"Oh Daddy, that feels... Ohhhh!" Maddie started but stopped when she felt my index finger start to press against her virgin hole. "Oh fuck!" she groaned as my digit entered where hers had been only moments before. "It feels so different when you do it!" she gasped as I began to finger her while continuing to lick and suck on her clit.

I was lost in my daughter's sex. I simply wanted all of her at once. I no longer cared what the rest of the world might think if they saw me there, going down on my own flesh and blood. Preparing my daughter's virgin vagina for her Daddy's cock. I needed this, she needed this.

I stayed there, my tongue driving Maddie to the edge, for a good fifteen minutes. I loved the way she smelled, a little musty from sweat, but mainly sweet and fruity from her soap. She tasted even better, and the heat emanating from her core, made my cock throb.

"Oh Daddy, if you keep that up you're going to make me cum again," Maddie said, finally breaking the continuous groans and moans she had been making.

"You're just going to have to wait for that, baby," I said as I reluctantly pulled my face away from her sex. I didn't want to stop but I feared cumming twice in such a short period of time might be too much for her.

Maddie gave a grunt of frustration, which didn't last long. I very quickly worked my way up her body, kissing the soft skin of her pelvis. Her pubic area was completely smooth, as she obviously took great care to keep it shaved. I used this to my advantage as I kissed and licked my way up to the soft skin of her stomach. Maddie is not fat by any means, but she isn't rail thin either. I think she has the perfect amount of weight in all of the right places. I tickled her belly button with my tongue as I continued my journey north.

When I reached her breasts, it was my turn to groan. I knew they were a healthy size from the way they almost obscenely stretched the material of the tiny tank tops she loved to wear so much. But any guess as to how firm they were paled in comparison to the real things. As she lay on her back, her breasts stood firm and proud her dime sized pink nipples which were still hard from her arousal pointed straight to the ceiling. And that is where I started, her left nipple entered my mouth mid groan. Maddie gasped and pushed her chest out towards me as I sucked and nibbled on her sensitive nipple. With the hand that wasn't supporting my weight I began to tease and caress her right breast. Reveling in just how firm, how perfect it was. After alternating which breast I was sucking and which breast I was groping a couple of times I continued up Maddie's neck before finally reaching her mouth.

I kissed her hard and deep, plunging my tongue into her mouth. The thought of making her taste herself on my breath made me shudder with arousal. She moaned into my mouth, apparently she liked tasting herself.

I rolled us over on the bed, so I was laying on my back and Maddie straddled my waist, her ass resting on my still underwear clad cock. We continued our tongue duel as my hands explored the fleshy yet firm cheeks of Maddie's ass. She very quickly began to grind her hips against me, rubbing her sex over my cock. It was my turn to moan into her mouth as I could feel her heat again, this time on my sex, making me yearn to be inside of her even more.

I suppose, taking her cue from me Maddie broke our kiss and started to work her way down my chest. Kissing tentatively at first, but by the time she got to the waistband of my underwear she had started to figure out how to kiss and suck on my skin in a way to make me squirm.

When she reached my waist she very slowly, almost painfully so, hooked her fingers in the waistband of my underwear and pulled the front down revealing my pulsing seven inch cock for the first time. She circled the shaft with her free hand, I could have sworn stars as she she began to slowly stroke me. Her hand was so soft, and the pace she was going was the perfect tease. I looked down, watching her, as she explored the very cock that helped create her.

Feeling my eyes on her, she looked up at me. Her face soft yet serious. She looked so hot, my cock in her hand her eyes looking straight at me as she continued jacking me. I gave her a faint smile which she returned. Then without saying a word she looked down at my cock for a second, then opened her mouth and licked the head as though it were an ice cream cone, her blue eyes looking at me the entire time. Soon she stopped licking and just put the whole head in her mouth and began giving me the best blow job I had, had in years.

She was clearly new to it, and far from perfect, but the vision of my daughter with my cock in her mouth her long dark hair splattered on my leg and pelvis as she started to bob her head ever so slowly up and down, her pink lips massaging my cock was by far the most erotic thing I had seen to that point.

"Oh that's it baby girl, suck Daddy's cock," I encouraged as I got lost in the feel of her hot mouth. "Get it nice and wet so I can slide it right into you!"

This made Maddie moan. She wanted it as badly as I did, but we were both enjoying the build up. I reached down and my fingers through her hair, as I enjoyed the feel of her warm, wet mouth around my sex. The longer she did it, the better she got, building up a rhythm of sucking and swirling her tongue around the the head. I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm starting to build in my balls. And as much as I would have loved to cum in Maddie's mouth, I needed more before I let myself find release.

"Baby, come up here, I don't want to cum just yet," I said, reluctantly.

Maddie crawled up next to me on the bed and laid on her side, facing me. I turned towards her. She was smiling, but I could tell she was nervous. I ran my hand over her cheek and looked into her eyes.

"If it gets to be too much, we'll stop. You only have to say one word," I told her. "You trust me right?"

"Of coarse I trust you," she said quickly.

"Then just relax, let me take care of you," I said as I turned to face her.

We kissed again, this time entangling our bodies too. Maddie lifted her top leg over my waist, pushing my cock, still slick with her saliva against her we slit. She groaned at the new sensation. I groaned too, as my hand ran down her back and came to rest on her ass.

No more words needed to be said, soon Maddie turned to lay on her back and I followed getting on top her. Her legs were spread wide open for me. And even in our shifting my cock stayed right on her slit. It had to be fate. I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes, as my cock slipped between her lips. Her eyes got big as she felt me throbbing against her clit. I slid down more and finally I was at her entrance.

One more deep kiss and a gentle push of my hips and I had my daughter's virginity. She groaned into my mouth as she felt a cock enter her for the first time. I went slow, only advancing when I saw that she could take more. As much as I wanted to just pound her, I didn't want to scare her off, I didn't want to hurt her. I wanted that time to be the first of many for us. The pounding could come later.

Soon I felt my balls pressing against her ass. Her pussy felt like a hot wet vice around cock. It was by far the best pussy I've had. Still not wanting to hurt her I began to very slowly retreat then push back in. The look on Maddie's face slowly changed from tense and worried to more relaxed. She looked up at me the entire time, watching me as I began making love to her.

The more relaxed I saw her face get the harder I fucked. Pretty soon, she was moaning, I was grunting and the bed was creaking. I bent my head down and took her right nipple into my mouth suckling it like I had before. I loved watching her breasts bounce as I fucked her, but I need more, I needed to taste them again.

"Oh Daddy," she started to moan, as my cock sent new sensations through her body.

"You like this baby girl?" I asked as I pulled away from her breast. "You like Daddy's cock fucking your tight pussy?"

The more turned on I get the dirtier I talk. I've always been that way and a lot of times I don't think about what I"m saying before I say it. Anne has learned this and I don't have to worry about it with her. But I wasn't sure how Maddie would respond.

"I do, Daddy," she responded. "Please keep fucking me!"

"Oh I'm going to keep fucking you!" I said as I began to pick up the pace even more. "You're pussy is so hot ahh fuck you feel good!"

I knew I couldn't hold it much longer. The build up, the knowledge that I was fucking my own daughter was too much for me.

"Oh baby girl, I'm going to cum!" I said. "You want your Daddy to cum inside you?

"Yes Daddy." Maddie said, looking up at me.

The way her hair framed her face, the way her breasts pointed up at me and were bouncing with the movement of our bodies. The way Maddie's pussy clenched to my cock. How taboo the thing we were doing was. I took it all in and with one last powerful thrust I unloaded into my own flesh and blood. What had to be three long jets of cum exploded from my cock and flooded Maddie's hole.

Her eyes got big when she felt me explode inside of her, obviously surprised by the new sensations in her body.

As my orgasm subsided, I collapsed on top of Maddie, letting my cock go soft inside of her before pulling out and rolling to her side.

"Oh baby girl, you are amazing!"

"That was fun!" Maddie said.

"Oh we're not done," I chuckled. "There's plenty more where that came from."

To Be Continued...

12