My Maids

Story Info
Story of Two Telugu Maids.
816 words
2.67
9.7k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. All situations described are imaginary. This story is dedicated to my follower Slutrivvi whose description of herself as a slut I really like. Hope she reads and likes this story.

I was sitting in my chair when Sujata my maid entered the room. She is 45, size DD and buxom figure. She was wearing a chiffon saree, her petticoat could be seen and her heavy boobs were inviting. Her blouse was low cut both in the front and back.She was a telugu and was really cute. Whenever I saw her my cock would get hard even though I was 25 and she was much older.

Sujata had a daughter Priyanka, 27, with C size boobs and tall. She was slim, wore perfect makeup and chunky jewellery. When I saw her my cock would get really hard.

Sujata saw me and gave me a naughty smile. She then asked me "tum kya kar rahe.....bahut tension hai kya...." I replied nahi and started adjusting my cock. She came close to me and said "main tension door kar sakti.....nako tension lo....main hoon na..." and her hand lightly brushed my cock which became rock hard.

That evening her daughter Priyanka came to call Sujata and she was dressed in a lehnga and chunky jewelry- bangles, necklace, nath, payal. Her dress was tie and die and she was an apsara to look at. She really was mesmerizing and I kept looking at her boobs and navel. After some time she said "aap mujhe itna kyon ghoor rahe.....kuch hona kya....mein kuch kar sakti aapko......"

The Next Phase

After that day I kept dreaming of Sujata and Priyanka.I would imagine both of them in my bed and suck their boobs as "....OOOH......AAAH.......MUJHE CHOOSO.....CHODO....LAURDA DO......CHOOTH LO.......CHOOTH MEIN GHSEDO....."

This went on for some time till one day I plucked the courage and held Sujata and started kissing her. My mouth was on her nipple and cock against her saree.....She pulled down my trouser and my cock sprang to attention. I put her on the bed, put her saree up......her hairy chooth was exposed......my cock was against her chooth and I started playing with her love box. Soon Sujata was kissing me....she removed my clothes.......my mouth was sucking her boobs......she was saying "neeraj.....chodo zor se chodo......jaldi juice do........chodo....chodo...mujhe chodo...."

Ftom that day I started to regularly have a fuck session with Sujata. She loved it also because her husband had had a surgery and could not fuck. She was thrilled and removed her tension and also mine.

While fucking she would say "....MEKU CHODO.....NAGENDRA NAHI CHODTA.... MUJHE CHODO....BACHA DO....MERI BETI KO BHI CHODO.....USKA RISHTA NAHI HORA.....MEKU CHODH......BAHENCHODH ......ZOR SE CHODH...."

Priyanka

I never thought I would get to fuck Priyanka even though her mother was more than happy to get me to make love to her daughter. The unexpected happened when one afternoon I was fucking Sujata and she was in ecstasy saying "CHODO....CHODO......KOKUM DO....MERI BETI KO BHI CHODO....MUJHE ZOR SE CHODO......ZOR SE.....HARDER.....HARD....BAHENCHODH.....CHODH MUJHE....PRIYANKA KO BHI CHO....DONO KO BACHA DE.....MAACHOD...CHOD......MEKU MANCHI CHOD....PRIYANKA KO BHI CHOD...."

That day Priyanka was watching us without our knowing. When I was pulling out of Sujata and my cock was going soft and before I knew she had my cock in her mouth and was sucking my cum. I was saying "Priya.....manchi.....soundarya....manchi.....suck me...."

Her mom was saying ".....chodo randi ko.....ghusedo iski chooth me....randi ko chooodo....manchi chodo......fast chodo......"

In the meantime Priya let go of my cock....lay on bed and spread her legs and said. "....meku chod.....zor se chod......kokum de....zor se chod....."

I took the offerred cunt and started to fuck her. Sujata then started to suck Piyanka boobs. I was fucking her with "OOOH....AAAAH...and ramming the girl. She and her mom were both saying CHODO....puka chodo.....randi ko bacha do.....poti mein ghusedo....zor se.....chodo..."..

This fucking went on for a long time and both the girls eat my cum. Sujata then told me she wants to have regular relation with me both for herself and Priyanka. I was ofcourse thrilled to have two such beautiful women. Priyanka started to spend the day with me.

After a few days I asked Priya if she wanted to try a different cock. I was thrilled when she replied "MEKU SLUT HONA... MEKU SAARI POTIYAN SLUT UNDI......ENTA DABOO KAVLA (I want to be a slut, all my friends are sluts. I want lots of money from sex.)"

I then invited two of my friends to enjoy PRIYANKA's and sujatas chooths and we were able to get lots of other customers. Sujatas husband did not know what his wife and daughter were doing with me.

Priyankas friend Sumitra, 30 also joined us and she was beautiful and her cunt was deep and exquisite. I loved the way she would scream while fucking "MEKU KOKUM DO....MEKU JUICE HONA.....MEKU HARD CHOD...."

This is how I got to make and enjoy my harem of chooths