The Penetrator

Story Info
A classic adult film helps a son get much closer to his mom.
2.5k words
4.48
89.4k
161
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaguar6969
jaguar6969
387 Followers

This story is about mother-son sex and impregnation. If that's not your thing, this isn't for you.

For anyone who is interested or curious, the movie described is real.

My parents had always raised me with a liberal attitude toward sex. They never believed there was anything 'wrong' or 'bad' about it. It's a natural, beautiful, pleasurable part of life, and they always made sure to impart that attitude to me. After I turned 18, they were always very affectionate to each other, even touching each other, caressing each other, or French kissing each other whenever the mood struck. This led to me walking in on them actually having sex on more than one occasion, but any time I'd act embarrassed about them playing around with each other in front of me, they'd just laugh and say, "How do you think YOU got here?" That would always get me laughing and lighten the mood.

When they had "the talk" with me, they kept it relaxed, telling me all the things I needed to know, but also all the stuff a man SHOULD know. Not just the mechanics of sex, but also how to romance a woman, seduce a woman, and be a good partner. They told me they knew about the magazines I had hidden (or so I thought!) and let me know that magazines and videos are fine, as long as you know that not all women look like that and not everyone has sex like you see in the videos. They even told me I could borrow the X-rated videos they have whenever I wanted to.

Everything changed a couple of weeks after my 20th birthday. We lost my Dad to a car accident. Mom was heartbroken, and it took her a long time to get back to her sweet, loving self. After about a year, she got to a point where she could laugh and smile again. I was so happy to see her starting to get back to the Mom I knew.

With Dad gone, we pretty much dedicated ourselves to each other. Mom had always been sexy and physical with my Dad, so I knew she had to be missing that, but didn't know how to help her, other than to try to give her some of the affection she hadn't had in a long time. I started using some of the techniques they had taught me, and soon our kisses, hugs, and caresses were more sensual, more sexual, than is usual for a mother and son. There were times I could feel her almost rip herself away from me and I would tease her. I'd look into her beautiful brown eyes or at her nipples trying to poke through the fabric of her shirt and ask "What's wrong Mom? You enjoying yourself too much?"

"I'm pretty sure you can feel the answer to that, you naughty boy. Maybe we shouldn't have taught you everything that we did -- you learned it too well!"

She was obviously trying to keep things from "going too far" with her own son, but she was also obviously conflicted by the feelings we had developed for each other and from the lack of sex she had endured. There were nights I would hear her masturbating in her bedroom, bringing herself to orgasm after orgasm, and I was sure that I was the star of her fantasies. She definitely was the star of mine every time I masturbated! We never locked or even fully closed our doors, so there were times I would peek in her room and watch her as she masturbated, and I was certain there were times she watched me.

The sexual tension between us was off the charts, but neither of us pushed things "over the edge" until last week. Halloween is coming up, and it's one of our favorite times of the year because we both love to dress up and we both love monsters and horror movies. A few days ago, I realized time was getting short and I still had no idea what I was going to be for Halloween.

I was thinking about it and still couldn't come up with any original ideas, so I decided to forget it for that night and relax. I went to the video cabinet and picked a video I hadn't seen yet. The title caught my eye - "The Penetrator". I went to my room and started watching it. It turned out to be an adult parody of 'The Terminator', starring a guy who was muscular (although not nearly as muscular as Arnold). Instead of being a Terminator, sent back in time to terminate (kill) Sarah Connor, he was a Penetrator, sent back in time to penetrate (have sex with) Farah Connors. His mission was to penetrate her, cum inside her and get her pregnant! That would make her have a cyborg/human mixed child instead of Don Connors, the future leader of the Resistance to the machines. The movie was actually very good and the sex was hot, I really enjoyed it. There were even some truly funny parts, like instead of saying 'I'll be back', The Penetrator said, 'I'll cum again". The more I watched it though, the more I started to get an idea. Farrah Connors was played by Angela Summers, who is a cute, big-breasted blonde. My mom is also a cute, big breasted blonde. While I watched The Penetrator finally catch up to and penetrate Angela, or rather Farrah, I came up with a plan that would solve my costume dilemma, as well as possibly solving our sex dilemma.

I assembled the clothes I needed the next day; a leather jacket and a loose pair of jeans. I also ran out and got a pair of Terminator-style sunglasses.

That evening I waited for mom to take her shower. After she finished showering was the time she normally masturbated, and I figured for my plan to work, the hotter she was the better. When I heard the shower turn off, I waited a few minutes, then peeked into her room. Sure enough, she was laying on her bed wearing nothing but a sexy black robe and began stroking her pussy. I watched her, waiting for her to get close to orgasm, but before she actually came, I tapped on the door. (I wanted her hot, but not satisfied!) She pulled her robe closed and called for me to come in. I told her that I had figured out what I was going to be for Halloween.

"Great! What did you finally decide on?"

"No, I don't want to tell you, mom. I want to show you! Wait here and I'll go get dressed and come back!"

I went to my room, stripped naked, and put on the jeans with no underwear and the jacket with no shirt. I left the jeans zipped, but not buttoned. I put on the sunglasses and went back to mom's room. I walked in and mom looked me up and down.

"Oh, you decided to be The Terminator?"

"No, I am The Penetrator." I said in my best Arnold voice.

"The Penetrator!? That's one of my favorite movies too, but how are you going to explain that you're a character from an adult video?"

Rather than answer her, I stayed in character and started my plan.

"I am The Penetrator. I am here to penetrate you."

Mom giggled. "Not bad on the accent. But I still don't know how you think you're going to..."

Mom was laying on the bed, still wearing her robe. I stepped over to the bed, undid the belt and opened her robe. She was naked underneath.

"Hey! What are you doing?" she asked, grabbing at her robe.

"Calm down, you will find this very enjoyable." I said, using dialog straight from the movie.

I leaned down and began sucking on her nipples. Mom gasped and put her hands on my head. "Hey there, you shouldn't..."

I raised my head just long enough to monotone "Calm down, you will like this."

Mom's nipples stiffened in my mouth, showing that she was enjoying what I was doing. After a few moments of that, I moved down, spread her legs, and began licking her pussy. Mom let out another gasp.

"Hey! I'm your mother! You shouldn't doooooh..."

Despite what she was saying, my tongue and lips on her pussy and clit were having their effect on her, and she came!

"Oh baby! That's so good! Lick momma's pussy! You've got me so hot! It's been so long! You're making momma cummmmm! "

I lapped up mom's delicious cum and proceeded to lick and suck her to two more orgasms. After she came the third time, I stood up and took off my jacket and jeans, leaving my sunglasses on. My cock was already hard, and I moved it toward mom's mouth.

"Baby, that was wonderful, but I'm your mother. Much as I might love to, and believe me, I REALLY want to, I can't..."

I brushed my cock gently against her lips, leaving a trail of precum along her lips. She licked it off, moaned and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked it, giving me a wonderful 'tongue-lashing', especially considering that moments before she had started to say she couldn't do it! Soon, however, I couldn't wait anymore. I slowly slid my cock out of her mouth.

"I am ready to penetrate you. Lay back on the bed." I got on the bed with her as I spoke.

"Oh baby, I want you so bad, but I'm your mother! We can't just..."

I guided her gently down onto her back, moving between her legs and placing my cock between her pussylips. The moment I felt her pussylips on my cock, I pushed forward, sliding my cock into my mother's pussy. Mom gasped again, this one turning into a low moan as my cock entered her fully.

"Oooh, God yes! I've fantasized about this, but it's even better than I dreamed. Your cock feels so good in my pussy! Fuck me, baby! Fuck momma's pussy!"

I slowly withdrew my cock, then slid it back into her again. Then I did it again. I began pumping my cock in and out of my mother's pussy in a slow, steady rhythm.

"Ohhhh, that feels so good! Fuck momma's pussy baby! You're making momma cummmm!!! Oh YESSSSS!!!" Mom came again, her first orgasm from my cock inside her pussy, but the way she was responding, I knew it wouldn't be her last. Then she moaned, "Mmmmmm....good Penetrator!" When Mom said that line from the movie, I almost cracked up, but the incredible feeling of fucking my own mother was what I was focused on, and I was able to stay in character. I was ecstatic that my plan had worked so well. I was really getting into being The Penetrator! I was too excited to last much longer this first time. I could already feel my orgasm building.

"Ah yes, this is nice! My mission is to penetrate you, to cum inside of you, to impregnate you. I will cum inside of you and get you pregnant. Then I will cum again."

"Wait, there's something you should know before you cum in me! I'm not on the Pill and I'm ovulating right now! I really WILL get pregnant if you cum inside me!"

I couldn't believe it. It hadn't occurred to me that I could actually get mom pregnant. I knew she had been on The Pill with Dad so they could have sex whenever they wanted without having to worry, and I had assumed she was still on it. It hadn't occurred to me that with Dad gone, she wouldn't think she needed it, so she stopped taking it. She was completely unprotected and at her most fertile time of the month. I was seconds away from pumping my cum deep inside her pussy, sending my sperm into her womb and getting my own mother pregnant. That realization got me even hotter and drove me over the edge!

"Here it is! I'm going to fill you up! Uhhhhh!!!"

I thrust my cock all the way into mom's pussy and paused as it recoiled and fired. My cock throbbed again and again as it shot jet after jet of sperm-filled cum deep into my mother's pussy and on into her womb. I was so turned on from the fact that I was fucking my own mother, and the fact that she was unprotected and I was cumming deep inside her, that I came more than I had in my entire life! My cock kept throbbing and pumping shot after shot of my cum deep inside my mother's pussy, filling her womb with my sperm. When mom felt me cumming inside her, she wrapped her legs around me tightly and pulled me even deeper inside her as she came again, helping to draw even more cum out of my cock and into her pussy. I continued to pump my hips slowly as my cock continued to pump the last few jets of cum into mom's pussy. I was able to speak again as my orgasm began to subside.

"Mmmm, yesss. I'll cum again."

"Please do! That way you can be SURE you accomplish your mission to get me pregnant." She smacked me lightly on the rear-end. "Even though you probably already did, bad boy. Go ahead, fuck me again! Cum inside me again! Shoot more of that hot cum deep in my pussy!"

I was so turned that I was still hard even though I'd just cum. I began fucking her again. Mom kept her legs wrapped tightly around me, keeping me as deep inside her as possible while I fucked her to two more orgasms. Soon I was pumping a second big load of potent cum deep into my mother's pussy. Even as I was cumming inside her again, sperm from the first load found her egg and penetrated it -- my own mother was pregnant by me! Mom swears she felt the moment that it happened. I had accomplished what the Penetrator in the movie hadn't. (In the movie he was tricked into pulling out.)

We lay together, with my cock still inside her, holding my cum inside her pussy. I improvised some of my own dialog.

"Mmmm, this is so nice, I will have to cum again. Once we confirm I have impregnated you, I will change my primary mission - my mission will then be to penetrate you as often as possible."

"I'll be more than happy to help you accomplish that mission! I've been fantasizing about you more and more. Now that we've finally broken the taboo, I'm going to want you all the time. It's funny...every time I watched that movie I wished they had made it so that the Penetrator came inside Farrah. I thought the whole thing was super hot, probably because the guy playing the Penetrator was hot and Angela Summers looks kinda like me. You didn't know it, but I've fantasized many times about it being me in that scene, so when you started acting it out with me, you pushed all the right buttons to drive me crazy! Well, the Resistance is going to have to find a new leader -- the only one I want to impregnate me is my very own son, the Penetrator!

We both laughed and held each other, drifting off to sleep wrapped in each others' arms.

jaguar6969
jaguar6969
387 Followers