My Maid's Mother

Story Info
Read how I fucked my maid's mother.
802 words
3.54
20.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, friends, our maid is a 19 yrs old girl, fair and with a good structure and figure. I am a married guy.

I was trying to seduce her for about 3 months. Like watching porn while she is around, masturbating in the washroom with the door open, keeping a dildo in the washroom, flashing my dick, etc.

But she never paid attention to me. A few days back, she went to her cousin's house in the village for 15 days and her mother came for work.

She is about 40 years old. Fair body and always wear saree. At first, I ignored her as she is old.

But one day I saw her washing clothes on the balcony. She lifted the saree above thigh level, sitting and bending position, with her cleavage visible. I was just shocked to see her breasts so perfect at that age and her thighs.

I then started to seduce her with the same method used to seduce her daughter. First three days, there was no response from her side.

But on the fourth day, Sunday, my wife went to attend a function. I pretended to have office work and stayed back.

My maid came at 9 am. I kept the door open and was pretending to sleep on the bed wearing boxer shorts. With one hand in holding dick. The porn video was playing on my laptop.

She came in and was sweeping the room as if she noticed nothing. She then went outside. I went into the washroom with the door slightly open and started to masturbate naked, moaning loudly. She came into the bedroom with a mop. Don't know whether she saw it or not. Shen then left. I again pretended to sleep in a bed. She came into the room and then closed the door and went away.

After 15 minutes, I lost hope and woke up, and there was complete silence in the house. I thought she went. I locked the main door. I was roaming naked and went into the second bedroom. I saw it was dark and small sounds were coming from the washroom.

I went slowly and was shocked to see the maid sitting on the toilet seat with her legs spread and masturbating with a dildo and pressing her breasts with one hand.

I shot the video on my mobile. I thought not to waste time and went in quickly. She stood up and started pretending to clean the washroom. As I was naked, she said, what is this sir and turned back. I hugged her from behind. She was frightened.

I started kissing her neck and said, "I know what you want."

"Don't worry, I will tell no one."

She was shivering a bit. I held her both breasts and started squeezing them. She got into a mood. I lifted her saree and started running, my dick on her ass. She was completely in the mood. My hand went on to her pussy, it was already wet. I asked her as if she wants sex.

She said "yes."

I made her bent down on her knees and, and she was refusing to suck my dick, pre-cum, and. It but I was in the mood for a blowjob.

But I pushed my dick forcefully in her mouth and hard she was enjoying it but for my will, she took my dick inside her mouth.

Now, she put my penis in her mouth to pleasure me.

I was enjoying it.

After a while, I went high and made her stand. And I removed her clothes in no time.

My hand was now on her no-haired, cleaned pussy.

She was leaking her precum too.

I made her bent down and started to rub my penis on her pink pussy.

She was shivering and pushing her ass on my dick to insert my cock.

I inserted my cock in her pussy and she was enjoying it a lot.

I opened the shower, and we had a good session in the bathroom.

Then we had one more round in the bedroom.

Both watched porn. While having sex, I started talking about her daughter and her beauty.

But she smiled and said, "why to talk about her now? Enjoy this moment."

We had three sessions up to lunchtime, with breaks. In between, she got 2--3 phone calls from other houses where she works and she answered and said she will not be coming as she is not well.

We had a good time as I tried almost 4--5 positions which my wife is not interested in. Her vagina was a bit loose, so I tried anal also for the first time. I didn't talk about her daughter again, as it may ruin the moment.

Thank you friends for reading, please rate and comment.