My Married Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I winked at him as I trailed kisses along her neck.

"I like to start off slow and sensual and then we'll see where it goes from there!" Annie softly said.

"Mmm ok!" I whispered as I grabbed the bottom of her dress and slowly pulled it over her head. To my surprise, she wasn't wearing any bra or panties. Her B cup tits stood perky and begged for some attention.

I cupped her left breast in my hand and brought my lips to her nipples. I very gently bit her then sucked on her nipple while my other hand ran down between her legs. A soft moan sounded from her lips and I knew she was enjoying this.

Her hands reached down to undo my jeans. She slid my jacket off, tossing it on the floor. I helped her get my jeans off then she pulled my blouse off. I was wearing a red lace matching bra and thong set. I pulled her in, kissing her, our tongues danced as we made out. Our hands on each other's body, slowly making out.

"Get on the bed for me!" I ordered as I slipped off my panties and bra.

I crawled up by the foot-side of the bed and over to her. She was sat up somewhat against the headboard with her legs spread for me. She smiled as I crawled between her legs. I looked over at Danny as I kissed along her hip bone, teasing them both.

Danny unzipped his jeans and fished out his very hard cock. Seeing how turned on he was, encouraged me to go on, not that I needed the encouragement. He started slowly stroking himself as I got on my stomach, my faces inched from her mound. I pushed her left leg down to rest somewhat flat on the bed so that Danny had a full view. I slowly brought my lips to her clit, sucking her.

I looked up at her as she gasped, looked over to Danny and gripped the bed sheets. I slowly started flicking my tongue back and forth on her swollen clit. Her coos became moans, I couldn't help notice how incredibly sexy she sounded as I slowly started licking that clit repeatedly, not giving her a break at all.

As I flicked my tongue back and forth on her, I slid a finger in her wet hole. Her moans got louder indicating that she liked it, after a fews thrusts of my finger, I inserted another. I slowly finger fucked her as I teased her clit.

I listened as her moans became higher and louder. I didn't let up on my assault on her pussy. I continued fingering her, a little faster now and flicking my tongue back and forth on her clit. She stopped me as she was about to cum.

"Not yet! Come lay here!" She said to me as I slid my fingers out of her.

I looked over to Danny who was busy jerking off to us. I switched places with Annie, laying on the bed while she got between my legs.

"Daniel, come put that cock in me as I please our guest, I want to come on that cock!" Annie said to him as she got on her knees and face down in my pussy. Danny fumbling around to get his clothes off.

Annie started sucking on my clit as Danny crawled behind her and slowly entered her. The vibrations from her moans on my pussy, drove me crazy! She started flicking her tongue back and forth on my clit faster and faster as she got closer and closer.

She slipped two fingers in me and started pumping them in and out while she continued to suck my clit.

Her breathing shortened and her moans became screams. Her head lifted off my pussy but her fingers continued their motion as she whispered, "I'm coming!" Her fingers curved upwards as she gripped my pussy as she came causing me to moan out in pleasure as I watched her head tilt backwards, her long neck exposed, her perfect tits suspended in the air. Seeing her orgasm from Danny's cock! She was gorgeous.

After she came down from her climax, she rolled over to lay on the bed, trying to catch her breath. I smiled up at Danny.

"Come suck her come off my cock, Emily!" Danny ordered.

I looked over to Annie, "Go ahead!" She said to me. He was still on his knees on the bed, I crawled over to him and grabbed his hard cock, I stroked it a bit before taking the head in my mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down his shaft. Tasting Annie's cum all on his hard cock.

Annie crawled over to us and started teasing Danny. As I sucked just the head, she kissed and licked the side of his shaft then took his balls in her mouth. Danny's moans indicated that this was all too much for him.

He pushed us off as he laid back on the bed, "Hop on!" He smiled at me.

As I got on top of him, Annie knelt on the bed beside me taking my nipples in her mouth as her husband gripped my hips and pulled me dow on his huge cock. He slowly started gyrating his hips under me as Annie teased my nipples.

"Annie, bring that pussy to me!" Danny instructed before Annie straddled his face. As he started eating her out, I started riding his cock. Her hands reached at my nipples to continue teasing me ever so slightly.

"Holy shit, was this really happening? Was I having a threesome with my boss and his wife? Wow!" I said to myself as I worked his shaft. Annie leaned forward and started kissing me softly as I rode her husband.

Annie got off of him, "I want some of that cock!" She smirked. I got off of Danny as she got on her hands and knees on the bed. He stood on the floor next to the bed as he pulled her to him. He pushed her head down into the bed and signaled me over to him. He slid his cock into her and started pumping. I crawled over to him. Kneeling beside her and facing him.

Danny wrapped his hand behind my neck and pulled my face to him as he kissed me hard and deep while fucking Annie. His strong arms grabbed my tits while he continued his thrusting. Sighting biting each nipple then sucking on them. His left hand slid up to wrap around my neck, squeezing slightly.

"I'm going to cum again!" She said between moans. Danny grabbed onto her hips and started pumping harder and faster. "Fuck! I'm cuming!" She screamed as her body began to buck under him as wave after wave of pleasure hit her.

He pulled out, she laid there for a bit to catch her breath, Danny got on his back, "Come ride this cock!"

I smiled at him, got on him reserve cowgirl and took him all in. Before I could start working him, his arm wrapped around my stomach and he pulled my back into him. My hands now on his chest for support, my legs on either side of his as he started thrusting up into me.

Annie crawled over to us and started playing with my breasts, massaging, squeezing, sucking then her hand moved to my clit. She started rubbing my clit as Danny continued to thrust into me. The sensation was overwhelming snd I instantly felt myself on the verge.

"I'm going to cum!" I said as she continued rubbing my clit and he continued fucking me. My moans turn into screams as my body violently shook ontop of him. Annie continued rubbing my clit, prolonging the effects of my orgasm. My arms got weak and I was barely able to support myself.

Annie laid on the bed beside us and motioned me over. I crawled ontop of her.

"Come here and fuck us til you cum, Daniel!" She said to him.

As I straddled her, our bodies pressed together, we started making out as Danny got behind us, he slipped right back into Annie and started fucking her again then slipped into me and fucked me for a bit, he continued alternating like this until he was on the edge. Annie and I touched each other, played with each other's tits, kissed each other.

He slammed back into me, grabbing my hips tight as he moaned, "I'm going to cum!"

With a few more strokes, he started cuming inside of me then pulled out and jerked the rest onto Annie's vagina.

We all laid there completely spent, my heart still racing, my breath shallow.

"I'm going to wash off." Annie said.

A few minutes after, I went into the bathroom and wiped myself up before coming back into then room and started getting dressed.

"Mmm, trying to redeem yourself?" Danny joked as I pulled my lacy thongs up.

"Very funny!" I smiled.

I got dressed and gathered my things to leave when Danny grabbed my arm.

"Thank you!" He said before kissing my cheek.

I smiled before leaving.

I didn't heard from him or see him again til the next Monday at work. He didn't get into the office until 11am. He swung by my office.

"Well, look who finally showed up to work!" I teased.

"I believe I'm the boss, that means I do whatever the fuck I want!" He said in his adorable accent before laughing.

"I'd like to take you out to lunch?" He asked hopefully.

"Wanna go downtown? I'll drive, I got the Audi today." He winked.

"You're never going to let me live that stupid Audi comment down aren't you?" I shook my head referring to a comment I made about only asshole rich guys drive Audis which he overheard on the very first day I met him as he was entering the kitchen.

"Meet me downstairs at noon!" He said before walking off.

We quickly got seating at the restaurant and placed our drink orders. As we waited for our drinks to arrive, Danny grabbed my hand.

"I just wanted to tell you how thankful I am for doing that for me. I never thought that's how it wouldn't gone down. Annie loved every minute of it, so much that she fucked me all weekend long!"

"Oh well that's good, I'm glad I could help! Do you think things are going to back to normal now between you two?"

"As long as we continue doing that once in a while."

"Wait... what?"

"It's only as good as it is right now because of our little session with you, she wants to make that a regular thing. She loved you, she wants you!"

"Danny..." I sighed.

"You're going to tell me you didn't enjoy yourself? I saw the way you were turned on, how wild you got! If not as much as the other weekend with me and Craig."

I smiled, " You're bad company, Gallagher!"

"No denial?" He smirked.

"I'll do it." I smiled.

I'd get the call from Annie every two weeks or so. We became pretty good friends given the situation. Danny never stopped getting me on the side whenever he wanted and she never found out.

And that's how I went from a one time office fuck to a wild weekend business trip to a regular booty call for my boss and his wife.

12