My Married Buddy

Story Info
Peter and Daniel reconnect.
4.4k words
4.73
17.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was completely silent as I laid there waiting for the alarm. Excitement prickled through my entire body as I stared at the dark ceiling waiting and waiting.

Someone moved in the hallway. Had to be my sister. She and her husband had come to live with me almost six months ago now. It was beyond time for them to go, but I couldn't kick family out on the street.

Could I?

I heard the bathroom door close as whoever the mysterious mover was did their business and then turned the light off. I listened and counted the footsteps back to the bedroom they were using and heard the door quietly close.

I didn't dare move just yet. The last thing I wanted was to get caught. I may be a grown man with my how job, house, and car, but some things were better left in the dark between family members. This was definitely one of those things.

It had to be close to time for my alarm to go off. I was way too excited to sleep. After six months of celibacy, I finally had plans with a friend to fix that!

I reached over to my bedside table and pressed the small button on the side of my phone. The light splashed across the room like a spotlight from the pitch-black darkness it had just been shrouded in.

Three forty-two. My clock said. Three minutes before my alarm was scheduled to sound. I had beaten it, but not by too much. Too much and I would have tried to get some more sleep. Sleep that would not have come with this much excitement.

I turned the alarm off and very carefully climbed out of bed. I left my pajamas on. I wouldn't need them very soon anyway. I smiled at the thought and slipped my running sneakers on my feet as silently as I could.

I took careful, almost comical, slow movements so not to make any more noise than I truly needed. I didn't know exactly how light of a sleeper my sister or her husband were. Did they fall right back asleep after using the restroom or were they like me and it took a few minutes?

I didn't want to take the chance, so I remained silent.

I twisted the doorknob and pulled the door open and waited. Listening for any kind of movement or alert that I wasn't the only one awake. The hallway was dark and silent. Perfect.

I stepped out into the black and made my way down the hall, silently creeping past the guest room where they were -- hopefully -- sleeping. When I reached the living room I almost jumped out of my own skin when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I crept to the front door and slid it open. The hinges creaked quietly, but in the stillness of early morning they sounded like trumpets blaring. I held still and didn't breathe turning to look back at the dark doorway they slept behind.

I didn't hear any movement or see any light come on. So, I stepped out into the early morning and felt the bite of winter. The trumpets sounded again as I closed the door. I waited but heard nothing.

I had done it!

I reached into my pocket and found the text message from him. It cause my cock to thicken just seeing the send was.

'Hey man, I'm about to leave my house. You still coming?' It read. My stomach flipped seeing the confirmation and I smiled.

'Leaving my house now. See you in 20 mins.' I responded. Twenty minutes until I would see him again.

Daniel.

Daniel is one of the most respectable people in our small town. He has a gorgeous wife and three beautiful children. I should feel guilty about that, but to me it added to the thrill.

A married man well known in the community that was meeting me to do unspeakable things. It all made my balls tighten and my hole twitch. We had been doing this for years since we first discovered each other on Grindr.

Of course, his profile was completely blank. No pictures and barely even an introductory message of: 'Hello. If you want to know, ask.'

Normally I didn't respond to those kinds of profiles. If you couldn't give me anything beyond that it was almost always a waste of time. That night I had been horny beyond belief so I'd given in and responded when he tapped me.

Thank God I did!

It had all begun with him coming to my place and only expecting a one-time quick blow-and-go. But, when he discovered I had my own private place that was far enough outside of town that he wouldn't be discovered, but not too far to drive with a simple excuse to the Mrs. he had come back. Yes, he had returned many, many times.

The sex had been outstanding!

Then my sister and her husband had moved in. At first it had been a new thrill to try and find places where he could empty his balls into me, but that had only lasted a week or so before he got too nervous.

I didn't blame him. The last thing he needed was some kind of a scandal. So, we had resorted to sexting and phone sex a few times. But finally, I had had enough.

I cranked my car engine and prayed that it didn't disrupt those still asleep inside. It was the final hurdle before I was free to race toward my long-awaited pleasure.

I pulled up and parked outside of the Days Inn located only twenty minutes from my house. My cock was so hard I had made the drive in only fifteen minutes. Thankfully I hadn't seen any cops in the sleeping town still blanketed in darkness.

I had come by the previous afternoon and paid for the room and gotten the keys. Then I had gone straight home without even entering the room I paid for so my sister wouldn't become suspicious. She had a way of being nosy and putting that nose exactly where it didn't belong.

I turned my truck off and climbed out. The parking lot had a few cars with out-of-state plates on them. Somehow those poor souls had discovered our tiny town on their way to the bigger cities they were sure to be destined for.

I slid the key card into the door and the light turned green. I flipped the light on and saw the large, king-size bed we were about to destroy together. I went and turned on the lamp and then the bathroom light before returning to turn off the harsh overhead light and close the door just to where it wouldn't latch.

He would be here soon. I slid my sneakers off and looked at myself in the full-length mirror they had provided beside the tiny vanity. The room was far from elaborate, but it had a bed and that was all that we needed.

I grabbed my crotch looking at it in the mirror. I was more than half-way hard and it was starting to bulge through my pajama pants. My hair was a mess not having combed it when I snuck out.

I quickly thought about taking a shower, but he wouldn't like that. So, I tried to push my hair down in the few places where it stuck up. I realized it was a lost cause, but if he had a problem with my hair we were in the wrong place to begin with.

My phone vibrate in my pocket, and I quickly unlocked it looking at his message on the screen: 'I'm here. What room?'

My chest gripped with the thrill I always felt when I knew it was about to happen. My stomach turning again as my pulsed growing harder.

'115. Door is open.' I responded. Then I turned my phone off so we wouldn't be disturbed. I checked my reflection one more time and then heard the door squeak open. I turned to see him standing there closing the door behind him and locking the deadbolt.

He looked so fucking hot. He had on blue jeans that hugged his thighs tightly and cupped his ass like a second skin. The work shirt he wore had the company name across his chest on the right and his name on the left. He smiled at me after pushing the latch across the frame for an extra step of security.

"Bout fuckin' time." He said in that deep, country accent of his and I melted. I smiled and he stalked toward me quickly. "It's been too long, Peter."

"Far too long, Daniel." I gasped and then he pulled me roughly against his body. Our cocks coming together behind our clothes and his mouth crashed down on mine. I moaned softly and opened my lips as his tongue dipped into my mouth and I suckled on it. The moan vibrated his chest against me as he wrapped thick arms around and held me tightly.

We kissed as only lovers could. Lovers that had been separated by society, his wife, and my family for far too long. Deep, passionate kisses that had me rock hard in no time.

"How long do you have?" I asked breaking the kiss.

"Jessica won't be up for hours. So, I hope you have a while." He smiled and then kissed me again. His brown eyes shimmered with pure lust, and that's all I wanted.

I pushed back and unbuttoned his work shirt as he watched and let my hands explore his chest as it came into view. When he pulled the shirt from his arms I could smell the scent of a man. God, I fucking loved that!

The red-brown hair from his head crashed across his chest like the perfect wave of masculine evidence. I ran my fingers through it and he kissed me again. His hands came down and cupped my ass. "Fuck, I've missed this amazing ass."

I grinned. I put a lot of hard work into making sure my ass looked good. Countless squats and leg days at the gym. It was always nice when he appreciated it, and he definitely knew how to do that.

"Why are we still dressed?" He chuckled.

"I don't know!" I pulled my pajama t-shirt off and then slid my pants down as he unfastened his jeans and pushed them over his thick quads. He toed off his work boots and then stepped out of the denim leaving his socks puddled with the thick abrasive fabric.

We stood there, both of us in our briefs, and took just a moment to admire what we'd both been missing for far too long. Then he reached over and pulled my briefs down and spun me around. "There's that perfect ass."

He gave it a stinging slap and my cock throbbed.

I stood straight. Impatient. I turned back to him. He smiled seeing how hard I was for him. I reached out and slid his own briefs down, but I went with them until I was on my knees in front of him.

"I've missed this." I said nuzzling into his crotch. His thick cock was uncut, and the musk of his balls filled my senses. I ran my tongue out and began bathing them slowly.

"Goddamn it, Peter. I've missed this too!" He roared when I sucked his right nut into my mouth and pulled it lightly with my lips. His hand came down on my head and messed up my hair even more. I knew he wouldn't care.

I moved and took his other nut in my mouth and lashed against it with his thick cock resting on my face. He grew harder and throbbed causing just the tip of the slit to poke out through the foreskin.

I ran my tongue up the underside of him and locked eyes with me as I opened wide and too the fat, flared head into my mouth. He moaned when I pulled the skin back and ran my tongue all around the precum coated head.

Daniel had a very unique flavor. One I've never tasted on any other dick I've ever sucked. Like he made it just for me. The perfect combination of salty and sweet.

"Too fuckin' long." He growled low and slow in that accent as he threw his head back. He hand tightening in my hair as I moved my tongue hungrily all around him.

I sat up better on my knees and began moving my mouth up and down on his fat, married cock as he moaned louder and louder. "You've missed that cock haven't you baby?"

"Mmmmmmhmmmmm." I answered around a mouthful of his dick and precum.

His flavor poured out on my tongue with every stroke my lips gave his shaft. My tongue teased the slit and right underneath where I knew he loved the attention. I reached down and took my own throbbing cock in my hand and stroked it quickly which made me moan around him.

"Fuck, you sure love sucking my cock. Such a good fuckin' cock sucker!" His southern accent only added to the pleasure. This seemingly straight, married father was currently fucking another man's throat and we both loved it.

Is there anything hotter than the deep southern drawl of a married county boy lost in pleasure? Especially when that pleasure comes from someone it shouldn't be. It was all part of it, but it was like a fucking drug the way it worked on my own brain.

I took a breath inhaling his musky aroma all around me and then I sat straight and pushed my mouth down. He always loved this almost as much as I loved doing it.

Almost.

I felt the thick head punch against the back of my throat, and I looked up into his eyes again. He smiled down at me and then it slacked into a pleasure grin. I loved that look on his face. I always imagined that I was the only one who could ever give it to him.

"Fuck!" He swore loudly as I pushed down felt the thick head push its way violently into my throat. Not many men could reach the depths he could reach, but I made sure to show all of my appreciation to every single inch this man had.

I went further down and couldn't hold his eyes any longer. His hairy dadbod obstructed my view. His hands gripped my head even tighter as I felt his thick bushed tickle my nose. I was determined to bury my nose in it!

"GODDAMN IT!" He roared loudly above me when his balls resting on my chin and I swallowed around his length letting my throat milk every drop of precum I could get him to inject straight into my stomach.

I reached behind him and grabbed his ass and tried to pull him even deeper. We both craved it. I took everything he could give me. His grip on my head loosened as his fingers tangled in my hair and then his hips started moving.

I sighed feeling that perfect familiar feeling of him as he fucked in and out of my throat. I squeezed his hairy ass cheeks as they flexed and relaxed beneath my own strong grip. I loved his body -- all of his body!

"Damn it!" He gasped and pulled his cock out of my mouth in one stroke. "Too fuckin' good man! I don't want to cum yet." He smiled when I looked up at him. He was blurry, but I smiled as I blinked away the tears.

"Get on the bed!" I said smacking his ass.

"Hey! That's my job." He laughed and crawled on the bed and took his position right in the center. He looked so sexy laying back with his body hard in all the right places and soft in the even better ones. His arms were thick, and his chest powerful from his work, but his stomach was soft and had just enough padding to barely poke out a little bit.

The thick padding continued to his ass where it melted into hard thighs of power that knew how to fuck! I shivered just at the memories. I crawled up into his warm embrace as he pulled me down. Our cocks slid against each other with his thick precum and my saliva giving the perfect lube.

He kissed me passionately as his thick hand moved behind my head and held me in place. I could die right here and be the happiest pig in the world. His other hand moved down and cupped my ass again. I moaned when his finger moved to the crack and then searched.

"Please." I begged throwing my head back when his finger centered on my hole and then pushed. It didn't enter me from the dry friction. He brought his hand up to my mouth.

"Look at me!" He demanded and our eyes locked. "Open your mouth, baby." I eagerly followed his command. My cock pulsed against his as he slid his finger into my mouth. I closed my lips around it and teased my tongue along the full length. He added his middle finger and began pushing in and out of my mouth with both of his fat fingers.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned when he pushed them deeper and tickled against my throat where his cock had just been.

"Get them good and wet baby." He said locking eyes with me again. I sucked harder and felt my mouth water around his thick digits. He grinned, "Good boy."

Then he pulled them out of my mouth and replaced them quickly with his tongue as those wet fingers found my hole again. He grunted and I moaned when he pushed his thick middle finger past the rim of my hole and I stretched around him.

It had been a while.

He thrust his tongue in and out of my mouth as his finger pushed deeper. We moaned and kissed deeper. His hand met my round cheeks and I smiled into our kiss as I pushed out against him. "Someone's proud of himself."

"Not yet," I chuckled. "That's only one."

"I've missed what a slut you can be." He said and I kissed him again as I squeezed my hole around his finger. He grinned and then pulled it out until just the tip stayed inside me and then added another finger. It was more difficult with the lack of spit and the added girth, but I pushed against him again and willed him inside of me.

"My God!" I sighed when his hand rested against my cheeks against and I had the full length and girth of two thick fingers inside of me.

"I need in that ass, baby." He moaned and I felt his wedding band on my cheek.

I crawled down turning so his fingers stayed in my hole and started sucking his cock again. I wanted to get it as wet as I could. Daniel is no small man -- anywhere!! -- and as much as I love getting completely wrecked by him I was not in the mood to be torn.

"Sometimes I wish I had two dicks so I could fuck your ass and throat at the same time." He said. I could hear the grin in his voice as the fantasy was brought to life in his words.

"I do love a good spit-roast." I chuckled and then swallowed his cock in one full stroke down his length again.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" He roared loudly and thrust his hips up to meet the warm, wet hole his cock was enjoying. "Suck that cock!"

He started hammering his fingers in and out of me again. I couldn't keep quiet as he hit my spot over and over. I moaned louder and louder as he fucked up into my throat and used his fingers like his second cock on my hole. His other hand came down to my head and started pushing me up and down faster. Wanting more.

I was in heaven.

"GOD!" He swore and then pushed my head away. "Too much, again! God you keep me on the fuckin' edge, Peter!"

"Eventually you're going to have to give me a load if you want to put multiple loads in my like you promised." I chuckled wiping my mouth again as I sat up pushing his fingers deeper.

"I did promise that, didn't I?" He chuckled and curled his fingers right against my spot and I whimpered as he grinned at me. "Such a slut."

"Your slut, babe."

"Lay down. You're going to get bred like the slut you are." He said pulling his fingers out of my stretched hole.

My fucking favorite part!

I took his place as he rolled over and reached for his pants. He pulled a small bottle of lube out and showed it to me as he grinned, "Always prepared."

"Always." He answered me with that sexy grin as he opened the lube and squirted some into his hand and then stroked his fat length. I watched mesmerized at how the man brought himself pleasure. I could just see it in my mind how he would lay in his marital bed with his family asleep or playing downstairs as Daddy had a private moment to himself. He would stroke the head and then the full shaft in rhythmic movements.

"You should do porn with that thing." I smiled at him as I spread my legs. He grinned and climbed up to me.

"You offering to be my costar?" He laughed.

"You're damn fucking right I am!" He scooted right against me so our cocks slid against each other again. His thighs rested under my ass as he reached down took both of us into his hand. Our eyes met again.

"Two cocks." He said to himself staring down at us. He was much thicker than mine, but our lengths were almost identical. I started to move my hips adding some friction against his cock as he held them tightly together. He added his other hand in a firm grip as I fucked against him. "Fuck that cock, baby."

"Feels so good, Daniel." Our balls rubbed and thrusted. His much hairier body against me was pure heaven. Then he moved his hands and our cocks fell apart. Both thick and red with anger as we throbbed.

His eyes locked on mine as he pushed himself further down. I pulled my legs up wanting it. Needing it. I was not above begging, but we hadn't gotten there. Yet.

I felt his tip right against my rim. He still stared down at me and I smiled at him. "You're so hot, Daniel."

12