My Married Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ain't you sweet?" He drawled even deeper and we both laughed. Then he thrust. My laughter twisted into a deep moan and took the thick head. God, that never got old!

"Fuck, that's big!"

"Ain't you sweet?" He repeated but much more demanding. He leaned down and kissed me again pushing himself even deeper inside of me. I felt myself stretch around him and his hairy chest rested on me as we kissed passionately again.

"Please!" I gasped and we both knew what I wanted. We'd done this enough that there was never a question anymore.

He lifted his right arm over my head and the furry pit came down on my face. I inhaled deeply and he thrust deeper at the same time. When his delicious musky odor filled my mind his dick filled my hole.

He filled me everywhere. I inhaled deeply again and felt him push deeper until his hips met my cheeks.

"FUCK! Take it all baby!" He said as I gasped feeling all of him inside of me. Stretched back to capacity just like I had craved!

I ran my tongue through his armpit and he throbbed inside me stretching me even further. When he pulled his massive bicep back he stared down at me. "I've missed what a beautiful pig you can be."

"I've missed all of you, Daniel."

Then he planted his hands on both sides of my head and pushed himself up enough that I ran my hands all over his masculine, hairy torso. Then he started pumping in and out.

We were officially done with the foreplay and it was time to get into the deep rutting we'd both been craving.

"Fuck me!" I howled when he pulled almost completely out and the drove it home with a powerful hip snap. "YES! Just like that! Oh, God!'

"Good slut. My slut!" He panted and drove harder.

I felt him power fucking into me. Our eyes met again and then he kissed me. Deeply. Passionately. This straight, married, Southern God was balls-deep inside of me, fucking harder and deeper, passionately, and kissing me.

Fucking. Pig. Heaven.

I don't believe in true love, but if I did he would be the one for me.

"Shit! Tight! Fuck!" He panted again.

He moved his hips to a new angle and I almost came out of my own skin. "FUCK!"

"Haha. There's that spot." He grinned. I threw my head back into the pillows and arched my back like a drawn bow. My dick caught between us as he kept hitting my spot.

"Gonna. Cum. Fuck!"

"DO IT!" He ordered in a powerful Southern roar.

My cock exploded, completely hands free. Three strong shots coated my chest and his fur. We were both coated in the mess.

"OH GOD! FUCK!" He said feeling my ass clamping down on him.

"Fill me up, babe." I panted and wrapped my arms and legs around him unwilling to let him go.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" He roared and then collapsed on top of me. I held him tightly as the orgasm wracked through his body violently and he humped and pumped himself hard and harder trying to get even deeper inside of me.

He reached down and pulled my hand into his. Our fingers interlaced and I rubbed his wedding band. His hips moved in slower soft circles as he bred every single drop into me.

"Round one." He finally gasped out of breath in a laughing tone. He rolled us over holding me tight and keeping himself firmly planted inside of me as he kissed me as only lovers can.

12