My Married Cousin Ch. 02

Story Info
Raj's stay at Aarthi's house gets even more interesting...
1.4k words
4.42
3.9k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
br94100
br94100
6 Followers

The next day...

I had avoided Aarthi the entire day after the incident in the morning and stayed in the guest room. Patel still hadn't returned from office. I eventually took the courage to the leave the room. Feeling very sexually charged but also conflicted at the same time.

Aarthi was sitting in the living room, still in the same clothes - a low crop top and some very tight black leggings. Her eyes widened when she saw me. She was understandably awkward.

Oh hi Raj, did you sleep well? You hurried off to your room. Also... we need to talk about this morning

Yes it was weird... but umm neither of us stopped. Will you tell Patel what happened?

Patel has been so distant the past year and I've been so desperate. But it's not an excuse, I'm sorry... I am older and should have known better. I won't tell him though., Aarthi cheekily smiled.

So.... did you like it? I'm not going to lie but I left feeling very turned on, I said while feeling quite anxious.

Ummm yes I obviously did. But we can't do it again. Come sit next to me, let's watch TV together and put this behind us., she pat the seat next to her.

I took a seat next to Aarthi, her phone was buzzing like crazy. Mostly her husband I expected. And I was right, a quick glance on the screen and I saw a flurry of messages from Patel confirming he wouldn't be coming home. A message on the screen read:

Your argument this morning was unacceptable! I work very hard and don't need any additional pressure from my wife. Learn to control your urges... We will try for a child soon but NOW isn't the right time Aarthi!

Aarthi ignored these. I could tell this was upsetting her. Before I could ask her anything

Did you... ehm... 'finish' this morning?, Aarthi blurted out

No I didn't. I've been completely blue balled today

What's that? Sounds painful

Yes it is! It's where a guy gets turned on but doesn't get to 'finish' as you put it

She immediately blushed and proceeded to stand up. I caught a glimpse of her breasts through the low hanging crop top, and the tights were barely containing her extremely peachy round butt. She walked a few steps forward and pivoted around:

Ok let's make a deal. Patel is always at work and you're here for a while. Hmmm please can you can stand in for him? This has to stay between us obviously

That completely threw me off. I didn't expect that at all, how would I even respond, Patel was a piece of work but this is all very risky.

Hmm I don't know. You're my cousin and if we get caught we'll be disowned... I can't imagine the consequences Aarthi, I managed to spit out.

Come on, please please pleaseeeee? I really need this Raj. I haven't had any action in a long time.

If this is purely sex then we need to layout boundaries and what we each enjoy

Her eyes lit up and she crushed her breasts together as she placed her hands on her face in joy

Ok ok you won't regret this. Thank you sooooo much Raj. I'll go first. I'm not on birth control so we have to use protection. Also I need you take control - Patel is horrible at that and I hate doing all the work...

My friend is calling, let me go talk to her. Thank you thank you again! Aarthi said as she scurrieed away to her bedroom..

I walked past it and there she was talking to her friend on the phone. Bitching about her husband - why was I not surprised. She had her elbow rested on the windowsill and was bending looking out the window.

I approached from behind and placed a firm palm on her ass, still in those black leggings. Aarthi playfully looked back.

Veena I need to go, can I call you back later?, Aarthi requested. The phone was then hung up on left on the windowsill.

I moved a bit forward and ran my finger down her back, she shuddered in response. My hands reached around to her breasts, barely contained in the top she was wearing.

Ohh I see you're honouring your end of the deal... Aarthi whispered.

With both hands caressing her breasts, I started grinding up against her. Getting harder with each gyration. Her ass was driving me crazy. I had to see it. I grabbed the tights on either side and slid them down, Aarthi's ass jiggled as they were freed from this prison. I couldn't resist but to give a hard sharp spank to her right cheek.

hmm - you spank me so firmly. I've not been that bad... have I?, Aarthi smirked as she said..

I took her hand spun her around and put my palm on the top of her head to instruct her to go down. Aarthi pulled down my trousers and then started to pull down my boxers. She just stared... I was rock hard at this point.

Do you like what you see?

Wow I can't believe I'm about to do this... I love it. I'm the reason you're this hard she gasped.

She moved forward, placed her hands around my thighs and put her lips around my cock. Aarthi eased herself onto it, and eventuallly took most of my utility into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth, taking my cock down her throat. Eventually drooling and coming up for air.

So much thicker than my husband's. And I love the pre-cum. You're so excited!... I want you back in my mouth. she said as she went back in for the 2nd round.

Aarthi accelerated pace here, she had one on my balls and another on my butt. She was sucking so vigourously it brought me to the edge. She definitely hadn't seen any action in a long time.

I pulled out of Aarthi's mouth and brought her up.Naughty cousin, why have you made me stop she giggled as she wiped her mouth. I took her to the bed and lay her on her back. I returned the favour with my tongue on her clithmm hmm yes, please just get inside of me. It took me seconds to put a condom on.

I moved Aarthi's legs behind her head, exposing her wet cunt and positioned myself above her. Slowly easing my girthy cock into her.

urghmmm aahhh urghmm oh yes, Aarthi moaned.

This is so wrong, you're married... and my cousin!, I exclaimed.

I need it bad Raj, I have needs.

I rhythmically thrust in and out of Aarthi and with each thrust there was a moan, she was biting her lips and gripping the bedsheets. I went faster and faster, the clapping of my thighs against hers echoed through the room and corridor. Her moans became more frequent and louder. Fuck me Raj, you make me feel so good ughh oh my god I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum she repeated the last part about 5 times before she let out a loud wail and her legs collapsed on the bed.

I can't leave you with blue balls again, she joked.

Aarthi bent over. That georgous curvy ass looked very inviting. Her pussy was dripping wet from her orgasm. I slid my cock in

ohh god. You're hitting all the right spots Raj. hmmm ohhhh she moaned.

I placed a firm hand on her buttcheek and started thrusting. It was so much easier to pick up pace. Once again the room echoed with the sound of bodies pounding together. Aarthi's pussy so dripping wet it had leaked onto the bed, and I could feel it on my balls as well.

I'm going to cum, your pussy is so good. So wet and warm I moaned.

I could feel myself getting close. My grip on Aarthi's buttcheek tightened, I kept thrusting.

ohhh oh my god urgh ugh ugh aaaa. Cum for me Raj Aarthi barely managed to say.

I let out a large groan and exploded inside her. Pushing deep into her as I did so she could feel every pulse..

I slid the condom off me and saw the load inside.

WOW! thank god we used protection. That would've definitely got me pregnant she joked.

Although she stopped for a second after that before leaving for the shower.

br94100
br94100
6 Followers