My Married Cousin Ch. 01

Story Info
Raj visits his cousin Aarthi for the first time in a while.
1.4k words
4.21
9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
br94100
br94100
6 Followers

Disclaimer All participants in the story are above 18 years old.

My name is Raj, I'm a 30 year working professional in England and this series covers the past year which has no doubt been the peak of my sexual life. My work consumes a lot of my time and seeing friends consumes the remainder of it, leaving almost no room for dating or hookups. I'd usually just end my nights watching copious amounts of porn until I'm satisfied.

Going back toJune 2022, COVID restrictions had eased worldwide and travel had opened back up. Life was back to normal for me, I would be going on holidays, business trips and meeting with friends regularly. Before this weird period I would also be visiting my family in India every 6 months or so - as you do. This all stopped in 2020 but hadn't really started back up again.

On a rainy London evening, after wrapping up a big work project, I realised I had a relaxing couple of months coming up at work. This meant I could use that time to work from any country without too much scrutiny. My first thoughts wereSpain,France,Italy!. However as I was walking back home, I realised I hadn't really been in touch with the family in India. It's interesting to see how 2 years of reduced social contact transformed me into an antisocial troll. So I thought I'd explore this, the last thing I needed was more family gossip about me galavanting round the world without visiting my origins.

I shot a text to my uncle Akash, in Mumbai. Akash was your typical loving Indian uncle.

"Sure! Yes please do visit us, anytime in July/August is good :)" - he replied almost instantaneously.

He spent most his time running a side business or working in a shop. Most of his day was quite idle so I was no surprised by the quick response. We video called for about 30mins that same day to discuss the exact dates.

Akash was married with 1 daughter - Aarthi. Aarthi had gotten married in 2020 (I'd gone to her wedding). She's 33 and like a lot of Indian women succumbed to that marriage pressure. Aarthi was quite short (only 5ft2), had curves in all the right places - size 12/14 - she was the subject of my fantasies every time I visited when I was a horny teenager. Although I never got to see this first hand, I feel she had a bit of a wild streak in her. Surely this would have died out completely after marriage.

I booked my flights for the following week and landed in Mumbai. As soon as my phone connected to cellular, I recieved a text from Akash:

"Hi Raj, you staying in my house will be difficult - we are having work done. I've spoken to Aarthi. You can stay with her and her husband (Patel)."

I felt a bit uneasy, I'd never really spoken to her husband. Even at the wedding it was quite brief. Within minutes I booked an Uber and was on my way to their flat. The car pulled up to an apartment block, about 50 stories high - I was buzzed in. Aarthi stood at the door, she embraced me with a hug.

"It's been so long!", she exclaimed

I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest and her arms tightly wrapped around my upper body. I followed Aarthi to the guest room, I couldn't help but stare at her behind as she fast walked. She was dressed in tight red leggings and wore a t-shirt with a slogan on it. I felt uneasy since I knew it was wrong but couldn't stop myself.

"Cute Wifey", it had in all caps.

She caught me staring and giggled.

I found it in a market stall. Thought it suited me, she said playfully and winked at the same time.

The next morning I woke up to arguing, Patel and Aarthi were arguing

Patel: I don't know why it's not happening! Sometimes I don't feel like it

Aarthi: But we've been trying for 6 months now and I'm still not pregnant. And every time we have sex you are barely hard. It's like you don't like me anymore

Patel: This is ridiculous Aarthi, you know that's not true. I've had enough of this rubbish.

It ended with Patel slamming the door and leaving for what I think was office. Aarthi took some time to compose herself in the bathroom and eventually went to the kitchen. I arrived shortly after and made some cereal for breakfast.

My uneasy feeling from yesterday instantly vanished. She was dressed in black leggings and wearing a very low crop top, her curves were extravagant and her breasts only just contained in that top. Patel was mad to leave her like this. My eyes were glued to her legs and the jiggle in her butt as she was moving around making breakfast.

Me: Good morning Aarthi, the food smells nice. Did you sleep ok?

Aarthi: Oh hi Raj, yes slept fine. Sorry for all the noise - Patel & I aren't exactly seeing eye-to-eye on some things...

Me: Oh no, what is it about? Anything serious? (I full-well knew what it was)

Aarthi: I shouldn't say, but can you promise not to tell anyone? It's very sensitive and Patel will kill me if he knows I told people

Me: Yes sure, absolutely.

Aarthi: Well I'm a woman and I have needs... Patel doesn't really seem to care and it is really getting in the way of starting a family.

Me: This may be a bit wrong of me to say but have you tried spicing things up? Like using Lingerie, doing roleplays/fantasies?

Aarthi: I'm up for everything and anything. Oops maybe shouldn't say that in front of my cousin. But it's true. Patel is very rigid

Just the thought of her in those outfits sparked my morning wood. A sizeable bulge appeared in my grey tracksuits. Aarthi glanced at me trying to conceal it but let out a small giggle. Just at that moment the front door unlocked and opened, the maid entered, greeted us and hurrying to the bathroom to start cleaning. That saved me some embarrassment.

As a polite mannered house guest, I eventually got up to put my plate in the sink. Aarthi was standing in-front of the sink washing the dishes. Specs of water and soap staining her white top.

Aarthi: Can you grab the extra sponges that are above the sink please? I'm too short to get it.

The only way to get it was to position myself behind Aarthi and reach up to the shelf above her head. I was so focussed on getting the sponges that I forgot I was in contact with Aarthi, my upper body pressed against her back. I eventually retrieved the sponges but it was too late, I could feel another bulge forming in my sweatpants.

Aarthi slowly pushed back against me - I think out of curiosity, and let out a little gasp. Wow I didn't know you'd be this excited by sponges, mentioned Aarthi. Before I could pull back, her wet hands reached round and pulled me back forward.Can you stay here for a bit please? I've had a rough morning?.Hmm ok, I muttered.

She slowly gyrated her ass around my crotch. I placed my hands on her waist to control the pace. Within seconds I was fully hard under my sweatpants. I reached round to the front with my right hand and put it down her pants, slowly edging towards her clit. It was wet, not sure for how long. I stroked it in a circular motion as she continued to grind on me. She let out sharp moansOh... ummmm... yes there. I sped up the stroking and used a few fingers inside. I could feel my cock throbbing against her peachy arse. All it wanted to do was fuck.

I'm going to cum soon... she whispered. Conscious of the maid in the bathroom, I wrapped my free palm around her mouth while she whimpered into it. ummm ummm hmmm ohhh. I pulled my very wet hand from her pants, and washed it in that same sink. Aarthi retreated to her bedroom after that and I went back to the guest room.

br94100
br94100
6 Followers