My Master Whores Me Out Pt. 01

Story Info
A professor is taken advantage of by an entire fraternity.
1.9k words
4.05
57.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Warning: Contains graphic sexual violence. Doing anything to another without consent is not only wrong, it is evil. But as adults, we should realize that there is a difference between fantasy rape and real rape. Below is one of my fantasies.

*

I am a university professor and am neither young nor thin. A short time ago I was a star in the academic world, but now my life is no longer my own. I ran afoul of an unscrumptious man. How it happened doesn't really matter? I have to do what he says, or he'll ruin my life. One day I might tell you how he forces me to obey. Then again, I might not. I don't know his real name. He makes me call him Master. I've heard others refer to him as Rose Man. I've never met him in person, but he forces me to answer Skype calls from him in which he has me take off my clothes and perform for him. These performances usually involve pain and always humiliation. I thought this was bad enough, but a week ago he raised the stakes higher.

Just before my Master hung up last Wednesday, he leered at me with the glint in his eye he always has when I am in pain. He talked to my tits, as he always did. "You fucking whore," he always calls me degraded names, never Lilith, but then I doubt I'd like to hear my name from his lips. "I'm sick of all your complaining, so I've planned a surprise for you. In half an hour, Phi Omega Delta will show up at your front door." Phi Omega Delta was a small fraternity on the campus where I taught. It was one of the few interracial fraternities in this backward portion of the South. "They're expecting a good time. You will suck the cock of every single one of them, and if I don't hear what a good time you showed every last one of them, I'll make you pay.

My Master had threatened to send young college students to have sex with me before, but nothing had ever come of it, so I didn't take his threat seriously. I thought he was merely trying to scare and humiliated me. I didn't give him the satisfaction of begging him not to.

But either he lied to me about them arriving in a half hour, or they decided to come early. No more than 10 minutes after he hung up while I was still lying on the couch holding my tits to soothe them from the beating he'd made me give them, my front door opened and a bunch of young men—about even mixed between black and white--poured into my house. I didn't have my front door locked, and they didn't even bother to knock. I'm not sure how many of them there were because the way they used me never really gave me the chance to count, but it seemed like there were at least a dozen of them. None of them ever gave their names. A young black man who seemed to be their leader, probably the president of the fraternity, pulled me off the couch and squeezed my sore tits hard. "The Rose Man sent us," he said.

"Ouch, please," I said, but no one listened, and soon there were hands everywhere: fondling my tits, my ass, my cunt. Fingers were shoved up my cunt and in my ass. Oh my god, I was never sure how many of them had their hands on me at the same time or how long this went on. It may only have been a few minutes, but I thought it seemed endless until what came next lasted so much longer.

At some point I found myself down on my knees with the president's crotch right in my face. "Rose Man told us that you're a cock sucking whore with a special fondness for young cock. Now, slut you are going to suck my cock, and then you'll suck the cock of everyone of my brothers. You will swallow every drop of cum. If you let even a drop spill from your mouth, whore, I'll say you aren't being grateful for all the young cock we took so much time to bring to you. After we're through with you, we'll load your stinky worthless cunt in our van and take your naked dirty ass to the boys at Alpha Zeta Delta. I think there's about a hundred of them, aren't there boys?"

The young men gathered around me laughed. From the look on the president's face, I could tell he was serious and that if I didn't please them, that is exactly what they'd do to me.

"Please, I—"

He slapped me hard across the face. "I have no fucking interest in anything coming out of your mouth, only what was going in it. Now unzip me, free my throbbing cock, and get to work."

To scared to do anything else, I unzipped him, stuck his cock in my mouth, and started sucking until I felt his load shoot into the back of my throat. I swallowed frantically, desperate to make sure that I didn't let any dribble out of my mouth. It was so disgusting I almost vomited. I hate swallowing cum. My Master knew this, which is surely why he told them to demand I do it. After that, it was just one cock after another pounding my throat as I struggled against my gag reflex. I don't know how many cocks I sucked, but it seemed like so many that some of them had to have taken more than one turn.

When my throat was raw from being pounded and my jaw in agony from being stretched to accommodate one seemingly huge cock after another, I noticed that I had the president's cock in my mouth again, but this time instead of coming in my mouth, he withdrew and shot his cum all over my face at the same time a load of warm cum hit my back. Cum then started coming at me from all directions. They coated my face, my tits, my hair, my back, my stomach, my ass. Oh my god, I was covered in it.

I closed my eyes and wanted to die. Eventually, the cum stopped hitting me, and I could hear them leaving. I keep my eyes closed until I thought I was finally alone again. But when I opened them, the president was sitting on the sofa, smiling at me. "You've been a good filthy whore, so I couldn't leave you to clean up such a fucking mess all by yourself."

I hurt too much and was too shocked to resist when he took my hand and led me to the shower. He put me under the warm water and then stripped and got in with me. He rubbed his hands all over me, washing away the cum. When I was finally clean, he pushed me against the shower wall, lifted one of my legs, and began fucking me in the cunt. I was a virgin when I married my husband until the president entered me, I had never had any other cock inside me, so I never had a basis of comparison before. While he was fucking me, I discovered that either my husband's cock is extremely small or the fraternity president's was huge. He pounded me hard, and it felt like he was ripping my cunt apart. Losing my virginity hadn't hurt anywhere near as badly.

"Please, it hurts. Your cock's too big!" I begged.

He put his hand over my mouth and fucked harder. "Professor Whore's never been fucked by a real name, have you? Now shut up, and enjoy it!"

Good god, it hurts so badly. I sobbed and moaned, but he kept his hand over my mouth and continued pounding me. My husband never lasted anywhere near as long as the president fucked me. When I was certain my cunt would be permanently damaged, he moaned, and his cum shot into me.

He turned off the water after that, got a towel, and dried me off. "Like that, didn't you, whore?"

I sobbed and looked away. His fingers closed on my left nipple. He pinched down hard and twisted and stretched. I screamed at the pain. He loosened his grip slightly, but he didn't let go. "I said, you liked that, didn't you, whore?"

My nipples had already been sore from what my Master made me do to them, now the left one was in agony. "Yes, I liked it. I liked it a lot."

He let go of my nipple and squeezed my tit. "That's a good whore. Now it's bed time."

I thought he was finally through with me and would then leave, but he took my hand and led me to my bedroom where to my horror I found another fraternity brother lying naked on my bed—this one was white and huge at least 6' 2" 180lbs of pure muscle. The president forced me to lay face down on the bed, with my knees up under me, and my ass stuck high in the air. He fondled my ass. "Rose Man told us that you're a stupid fucking cunt, and you can't even do a decent job of fucking your own ass with dildo. James and I are going to show you how it's done. Rose Man chose James because he has the biggest cock in the fraternity. Hell, James's cock is so big it might even be the largest in fraternity history."

"Please, don't. I begged. You've hurt me enough. Please leave me alone."

The president slapped my ass hard. "Shut up, you stupid slut. James, do something useful and find a pair of her used panties in the laundry basket and shove them in her mouth. I hate a whiny whore."

"No! No!" I begged, but it was only a moment before James shoved something in my mouth. He either did it deliberately, or it was an unlikely accident, but the panty's crotch ended up against my tongue, and I could taste myself.

The president yanked my legs farther apart and dripped some cool lube on my asshole. Thank god he did, I don't think I could have survived if he'd entered my ass dry. Nothing I have ever experienced before has hurt as badly as it did when he slammed his cock into my virgin asshole. He pulled mostly out and then thrust in even harder. He pounded me so hard ripping my asshole apart. He must have set some kind of record for stamina because he lasted in my ass even longer than he had in my cunt in the shower. It hurt so badly I think I might have blacked out a little because the next thing I knew my asshole was being stretched even wider as James buried his monster cock in it. The only thing that saved me was that James didn't last anywhere near as long as the president had. I sobbed and cried, but neither James nor the president paid any attention to my pain.

After they both finished fucking me, the president grabbed my ass. "We'll tell Rose Man what a good sweet fuck you were."

They left, and I collapsed on the bed. My throat was raw, my cunt was on fire, and my ass feels like it has been shredded.

Later that night, I received a message from my Master reminded me that there were thirty-six fraternities on campus.