All Comments on 'My Master Whores Me Out Pt. 01'

by Lilith_the_Degraded

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cowbullscowbullsover 5 years ago

I loved the story but next time add a little more detail to the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A bit extreme for me

Although the premise is fine, the details are a bit extreme, where is the pleasure. Even if forced?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So-So

The dialogue felt forced/inauthentic and I think this would benefit from a proofread. The actual story lacked excitement almost, which is surprising given the content. I'm also confused how he forces her to answer when she's never met him - there's no indication of any arousal on her half, which I think would go a long way to spice it up.

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 5 years ago
I liked the theme

Could be developed more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue

Please continue but fill in some of the back story please. Maybe add a little about how this effects her work life.

cam2012cam2012over 5 years ago
I actually really liked this story.

A few comments mentioned arousal on her part but that's actually what I liked most about it. You don't find many stories on here where it's only about the aggressors pleasure. I love that. The only thing I think would make it more awesome is some more detail about them fucking her ass. But I loved this story, thanks for a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story , you covered all of the bases for especially the professor unable to seperate herself daily from the boys of the fraternity. I do hope this is only the beginning chapter and part 2 will be longer .. thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous