My Master's Pet

Story Info
I am at the mercy of my Master's hands and tongue.
1k words
3.78
9.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm standing alone in a darkened room. The scent of exotic flowers fills my head and envelopes my body like a soft caress. The soft glow of light from two candles draws me further into the room. I stand before an enormous bed with a black wrought iron headboard. Ivory satin sashes are tied to each corner of the wrought iron frame. Two small matching tables on either side hold an ivory pillar candle. The black comforter is turned down, revealing rose coloured satin sheets beneath. Burgundy coloured rose petals have been scattered across the sheets and around the floor. I stand at the side of the bed. Beyond the soft candle light the room is pitch black and the silence is almost deafening. A low sexy voice reaches out to me from the darkness.

"Dont move, stay right where you are... close your eyes." The slightly deep raspy timber of his voice sends a shiver down my spine. The sound of it makes me suddenly very aware of my naked body. I can feel his eyes explore every inch of my body like invisible hands, reaching out from the darkness. My nipples grow taught and tight in response.

I close my eyes slowly and wait. The seconds feel like an eternity. The only sound is my heart beat pounding in my chest. I can feel him behind me now; his body's heat a hairs breath away. He slips a stain blindfold over my eyes and ties it to my head. I am in complete darkness now. He reaches up and runs his fingertips down the left side of my neck. I immediately lean my head to the right as my sharp intake of air pierces the silence.

"I will have you" he whispers, so close I can feel his lips brush my ear. My body feels like it is on full alert. My head falls back on a moan as I feel him take my nipple into his mouth. Nothing else touches my body, just the warm sensation of his tongue encircling my nipple. He sucks on it slightly, sending shockwaves through my body, ending with a deep ache between my thighs.

"Keep your hands at your sides". His words wash over me. "My desire is to know your body, inside and out."

Hands now explore every inch of my body. Starting at my cheeks they run down either side of my face and neck. They palm down on chest and pause only a few moments to fondle my breasts. Giving a slight pinch to each nipple. Also lifting each breast as though feeling their weight. Teeth nip at each nipple, sending a surprise shock through each, only to then be soothed with a sensual kiss. The hands continue on and reach back to grab my ass. Rubbing and kneading, pinching and pulling, fingers slide in between and travel down to spread my cheeks and finger the outer rim of my asshole. Now I feel my juices really start gather between my legs. I whimper ever so slightly, my body is on fire.

One hand comes forward and cups my neatly trimmed mound. "Wet already my pet?" He purrs. As he starts to kiss my neck, two of his fingers slip between the folds of my wet pussy. I gasp aloud and start to reach for him.

"NO!" He growls and steps completely away from me. My body suddenly feels cold and abandoned behind the darkness of my blindfold. A small cry emerges from my throat. " Lay down on your back in the centre of the bed" he abruptly commands. I feel for the bed in front of me. I climb on top and do as he says. "Now the games begin" he purrs again.

He first ties my right wrist with a satin sash. I wait eagerly as he steps around the bed to then tie my left. I tug my arms, both are tight and secure. "Lift your ass". I do so and he slips a pillow beneath me. As he pulls my legs open I feel my juices begin to drip from my pussy. My body is so alive and it feels as though electricity is flowing through every nerve. As he ties each ankle I am more and more helpless. It's pitch black, I cannot see even an ounce of light. I try to move but I am locked down, spread eagled. I feel vulnerable and exposed. With my legs tied down, my pussy is wet and wide open. I feel a sudden chill of fear and upon seeing it he laughs. "Yes, my pet. It's alright to feel fear. You are right where I want you, you will lay there and take what I give." He is climbing on top of me and I feel what must be lace on my stomach. "You won't have a choice, and you will not tell me no."

I feel his bare chest rub against mine as he leans forward over me, his tongue laps at my ear as he whispers "scream all you want, there is no-one around to hear around you. When I am done with you, you will be begging me to continue, never to stop and you will always... always... want more".

I hear a deep guttural moan come from my own throat. My body is agonising, if I don't cum soon I feel as though I will implode. "Please Master" I beg. "I am aching with need, please make me cum. Please".

I lay completely still. He climbs off of me and kneels at my side on the bed. He grabs at my breast, hard and rough, pinching the nipple tight. I can't stop myself, I moan aloud, it feels so good. And in the next second he has thrust two fingers deep into my wet pussy. Upon which I hear myself scream out in sheer pleasure. His erection brushes against my stomach as he leans forward and takes my other nipple into his mouth. Breaking the silence is the sound of his fingers stroking inside my now soaking wet pussy. I cry out again as my first orgasm rolls through my body like a tidal wave in the ocean, strong and flowing like liquid gold.