She Paid a Price for Trespassing

Story Info
Photographer gets caught trespassing by two men.
3.8k words
4.43
19.1k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The friendship of Julius and Jeff began when they met in college playing intramural rugby. The friendship grew and after graduating they started a business in the small rural town Jeff had grown up in. Julius was black and two years older than Jeff.

One of the traits they shared was how they treated women. Both were charming conversationalists and they never lacked for female companionship, but they only cared about fucking. Women had one purpose and that was to serve as a plaything.

On an autumn Saturday, the duo was checking some land they had bought. A small dirt road ran through the wooded area and as the men were walking, they heard the sound of a vehicle.

Hidden from view, they stopped and watched as a Jeep Cherokee rolled to a stop. A pretty young woman, her dark hair in a ponytail, got out, grabbed a shoulder bag and walked into the woods.

Julius and Jeff walked to the Jeep. They looked inside the windows and noticed on the back seat there was a folded blanket. Jeff tried the door handle; the car was unlocked. He reached in and grabbed the blanket, then softly closed the door. The men looked at each other and grinned.

They carefully and slowly began walking in the direction the woman had gone. After about 100 yards, they could hear soft intermittent clicks. They crouched, each behind a large tree. The woman was taking pictures. Her bag was on the ground next to her.

She turned to continue her photography, her back to the men and unaware she was being watched. Julius and Jeff crept closer.

"HEY!" Julius' deep voice boomed, and the woman jumped at the unexpected intrusion. She turned toward the two large men.

"What the hell do you think you're doing," Jeff asked as he and his friend walked closer.

"Uh... I'm just taking pictures of birds," she answered in a shaky voice. "I'm here on a photo assign..."

Julius cut her off by chopping his hand through the air. "You're trespassing. You're on our land." He pointed to a small, faded sign next to a tree that said (of course) NO TRESPASSING.

"Geez, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize. I'll leave," she bent toward her bag.

"Not yet, girl," Jeff growled. "You're breaking the law."

She just stared back her mouth open.

"Yeah, and the sheriff is a friend of ours," Julius said. "Just so you know, the sheriff and his deputies just LOVE it when they can put a sweet, young thing like you in their jail. To be blunt, they like to fuck the shit outta women while they're under arrest. Hell, they even gotta German shepherd that's been specially trained... if ya know what I mean."

The girl was trying to process those words. Her eyes were wide, looking back and forth at the two men.

Jeff stepped forward and took the camera from her hands and placed it in the bag. He picked it up and noticed the name tag.

"Sue Preston, Wildlife Photographer, huh?" She nodded. She had hardly noticed when the large man had taken her valuable camera from her hands.

"Well, Sue Preston, you got two options. We turn you into the sheriff... or, the three of us just have some wild life of our own."

That's when she noticed that Julius was spreading the blanket on the ground.

"WHAT?"

The men were grinning and now were on either side of her. They were about a foot taller and she felt like a child. "Nooooo. HEEELLLLPPPPPP."

Her scream was loud but not as loud as she thought. "Yell all you want, girlie. Ain't nobody around here but us."

Jeff grabbed Sue by the arms, his strong hands pinning them back. Julius moved in front of her. She tried to kick at him, but he easily dodged her foot. His large hand slapped her hard.

"Bitch, don't try that shit. You're way outta your league. Don't make us play any rougher than we have to."

His hands grabbed her light sweater and yanked it up and over her head, where it bunched behind her neck. With her arms pinned behind her back, her pert breasts were pushed against her blouse. Julius's big hands covered her mounds.

"NOOOOOO, PLEAAAASSEE, DON'T," she wailed.

"Nice tits, babe," Julius chuckled. "You're a real hottie."

Sue was wiggling and doing all she could to stop the assault, but Jeff had her arms in a vice grip. Her feet danced a bit, but her cheek still stung from the teeth-rattling slap. Her heart thumped as adrenaline pumped through her veins.

Julius grabbed her blouse and ripped it open, buttons flying free. "AAAHHIIIIIIEEEE. GAAAAWWDDDD NOOOOOOOO."

His hands again fondled her breasts, this time just covered by her simple white bra. His fingers hooked into the strip of material between the cups and yanked. Sue could feel the straps tugging painfully against her shoulders until the cloth gave free. Julius brushed the bra cups aside.

"Wooooeeee. Even better when we can see him."

Jeff let go of her arms, grabbed her sweater, her ruined blouse and bra and yanked the clothing down her arms and off, then resumed gripping her arms.

Julius covered her mounds with his big hands, mashing them against her chest. Then he plucked both nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, pulling and twisting at the hardening nubs. "She's gonna love it when we get both our mouths on her tits."

Sue was breathing in gasps, her chest heaving. She glanced down to see the color contrast of his black hands on her creamy breasts, and she thought she might feint.

Julius unsnapped her jeans and yanked the zipper down, then started tugging them off her hips. His hands plunged inside her panties, covering her mound. Sue yelped and squirmed more. "NNNNAAAHHHHH... DDDONNNN'TTT PLEAAAASSEEE."

Her protests were only raising the ardor of both men. Julius knelt in front of her, pulling her jeans down to her ankles. He grabbed her bikini panties at each hip and there was a loud ripping sound as he shredded them, the rag of cloth ending up in one hand.

Jeff pushed Sue to the ground on the blanket. Julius pulled off her running shoes and socks and finished pulling her jeans off. Jeff pulled his t-shirt off and started unbuckling his belt and pushing his jeans down. Julius got up to do the same. Sue curled up in the fetal position, her arms over her breasts and one hand covering her pussy.

"Aw, ain't that sweet," Jeff chuckled. "She thinks she can hide from us."

Both men kneeled on either side of Sue and pulled her on her back. Julius pulled her arms over her head and pinned them to the blanket. When she saw their erect cocks, her mouth flew open.

Julius was equipped like porn movies suggest black men are equipped. His 10-inch rod bobbed directly at a 90-degree angle from his crotch. Jeff had a thick 8-inch staff that curved upward.

"I think she likes our friends," Julius chuckled.

Julius only needed one large hand to encircle Sue's wrists and keep her hands pinned above her head. Both men stretched out on either side, and each began to explore.

Jeff got his first feel of her breasts, which were slightly flattened because she was on her back. Julius kissed and licked her neck. Sue shook her head from side to side, groaning in protest.

Jeff leaned over and his mouth captured one of her hard nipples. His demanding tongue swirled and lapped at the sensitive bud. One of his hands slowly journeyed down her torso. Reaching her pussy mound, he cupped it and rubbed the heel of his hand hard against her pubic bone.

Julius kissed his way down her upper body and his mouth covered her other breast. His teeth clamped around her nipple, then his mouth opened wide and sucked most of her boob inside his hot oral cavern.

All the manipulation and stimulation were overwhelming her fear and disgust. She didn't want to be aroused, but her brain couldn't control the nerve endings in the sensitive areas of her body. She writhed, partly in pleasure and partly to somehow resist. Her eyes stared upward through the leaves, the branches, at the blue sky with puffy white clouds. Earlier, while she was driving, she had thought it was a beautiful fall day.

Both men were feasting on Sue's breasts as if they were hungry newborns. Two mouths, two tongues, two sets of lips provided different sensations on her boobs. Soon, but nipples were fully erect and shiny with saliva.

Jeff's middle finger was sliding up and down the slick furrow of Sue's labia. "She's hot and wet, my man. Mind if I go first to eat her pussy?"

"Be my guest," Julius said. "I think I'll test her cock sucking skills."

Sue's eyes had closed but they popped open at those words. His black staff was the biggest cock she'd ever seen... and he wanted her to suck it.

Julius straddled her chest, is stiff prick jutting toward her mouth. "You sucked dick, right?"

"Yes," she barely whispered. "But... yours..."

"Yeah, big ain't it?"

With that, he grasped the base of his cock and bent the swollen head toward Sue's mouth. He rubbed it back and forth, his precum coating her lips.

Jeff was prone between her legs, his gaze centered on her mound. She had a trimmed patch above her slit and her labia were slim and tightly pressed as if they were guarding her private spot.

"Man, that is one pretty pussy," he said in a low voice. His thumbs traced up and down just outside her lips. He could see traces of moisture and her mound quivered at his light, teasing strokes.

"C'mon, babe, open your mouth." Julius pushed his cock head against her lips, which she kept pursed. Annoyed, his thumb and finger clamped down on her nose. Already, breathing hard, she had to gasp for air. When her mouth popped open, he pushed his prick inside her wet oral cavern.

Sue let out a muffled protest as his thick tool invaded and filled her mouth. She tried to move her tongue, but his staff was like a tongue depressor.

Julius pulled back so only his knob was inside her mouth. "Better? Now, lick it." Almost on its own, her freed tongue swabbed over the bulb. Drops of salty precum leaked out as she hesitantly lapped.

Jeff's thumbs pressed on each side of her slit, pulling her labia apart to reveal her pink inner folds. He felt his cock twitch at the sight and the prosect of burying his dick inside her pussy. He dipped a finger inside, probing her most private spot.

That invasion caused Sue to gurgle and gasp, her lips closing around Julius' cock knob. Her brain was blanking out, the arousal of her nervous system taking over. She had at times fantasized about being taken forcefully, but it was never a scenario she expected or wanted to experience. Now, two men had stripped her and were having their way with her body.

Julius grabbed her wrist and forced her hand to his shaft. "Stroke it while you suck. I know I can't get all of it inside your mouth."

Her lips and tongue were working on the tip of his prick while her fingers wrapped around the base. She slowly started stroking.

Jeff's fingertip had moved to the top of her mound and found her clit bud. When he rubbed it, her hips bucked, and a muffled scream seeped out around Julius' cock. Jeff smiled as he teased her sensitive bud. Then he leaned forward, and his tongue slipped inside her, probing as deep as it could.

Sue's orgasm was sudden and surprised all three participants. Jeff held on to her bucking hips, his finger and tongue continuing to pleasure her clit and her spasming pussy. Julius watched as her face became a mask of lust and pleasure.

"Damn, girl. You a sexy bitch. We barely started and you already popped off."

Sue heard those words as if they came from far away. Her body had become so aroused so quickly and had climaxed so suddenly that it felt like it was happening to someone else. Deep in her brain, a message was sent that she'd never experienced such a strong, body shaking orgasm. That it came while being raped -- there was no other word -- by two big, strong men were facts she couldn't immediately process.

All she knew was that her body, her nervous system, had rebelled against her brain. The men had yet to take their pleasure and she realized that she would play a starring role as they enjoyed their victim.

As she calmed from her orgasm, Julius pushed his cock deeper, the knob pressing the back of Sue's throat. She gagged, her tongue and lips desperately moving against his meat. "MMMMMmmmm, shit, feels good, babe. You a fuckin' hot chick and I gonna cum."

Her eyes went wide at those words and seconds later she felt his prick pulsing and a hot stream of jizz fired against the back of her mouth. She struggled to swallow as more of his hot cream spurted. Sensing she was overloaded, he pulled back, freeing his shaft from her mouth. Sue gulped his semen as he fisted his cock and covered her face with more of his cock cream.

He used his finger to scrape up some of his cum and offered it to her mouth. Without hesitating, she licked it clean. She had swallowed her share of semen, but this seemed exciting and debasing.

Jeff had slipped two fingers inside her pussy, which was now slick with her juices and quivering from her orgasm. His cock was so hard it hurt. As Julius climbed off Sue's torso, Jeff got on his knees between her legs.

"Time to fuck." Sue propped herself on her elbows, looking down her body to see Jeff's thick rod with its purple, swollen bulb. She shivered and fell back, her breasts rolling on her chest.

Jeff held the base of his cock and rubbed his knob up and down her slick slit. He pushed his bulb against her clit, rubbing it as his precum combined with her juices and causing loud squishy sounds.

"AAAHHHH... gaaaawwdd. You bastard... just fuck me already," Sue yelled in frustration and arousal.

"Yes, ma'am," Jeff said with a grin. His hand guided his cock between her labia and nudged its head against the tight, rubbery entrance to her vagina. Sue groaned, her head rolling from side to side.

Feeling his cock was properly aligned, he thrust his hips forward and his cock popped past her opening. He could feel the clasping, velvety walls of her pussy gripping his prick. "Shit, you've got a tight little pussy. We gonna get you good and stretched out."

He punctuated that sentence with a powerful lunge that buried the length of his cock inside her. The air whooshed out of Sue's lungs and her back arched in pleasure.

Julius, recovered from his orgasm, reached out a hand to stroke and tease one of her breasts. Then he leaned over to capture her other tit in his mouth.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. GAAAAWWWDDD. Fuck MMMMMEEEEEEE."

Jeff's hips began to rock back and forth, driving his cock in and out of Sue's wet, hot tunnel. His rod was already tingling, and he could feel his balls stirring in that familiar, thrilling manner. The excitement of finding this woman on their land, making up the story about the sheriff and now turning her into their fuck toy was lifting him close to a climax.

Julius lifted his head and looked at Sue. Her eyes were closed and her face, streaked with his jizz, was a mask of lust. "Mmmmm, baby, you like my buddy's cock fuckin' that tight pussy. I always let him go first... helps stretch out the woman so my cock fits better. Can't wait to get my black meat deep inside you."

Sue heard those words as her hips bucked to counter Jeff's cocksmanship. She could feel his swollen cock head filling her with each stroke. And Julius announcing his intentions -- she knew he was gonna fuck her no matter what -- only served to raise her arousal.

Her legs curled around Jeff's lower back. "YESSSSSSSSSSS. GAAAWWDDD. Fuck me with your cock. SSOOOOOOO GOOOOODDDD... AAARRGHHHH... FFFFUCCCKKK... GONNA CUM."

Sue's pussy spasmed and gripped the invading staff in its velvety walls. Jeff groaned and he arched his back. He pulled his cock out until only the swollen head was inside and then fell forward with a hard deep thrust. His prick erupted with a huge spurt of his hot jizz deep inside his partner's vagina.

Their moans, groans and sighs of pleasure caused Julius' dick to bob to full erection. He fully enjoyed sloppy seconds and he was anticipating his pleasure and the woman's reaction when his cock slipped inside her.

Sue was breathing hard and her body was shivering and quivering from the hard fuck. Julius was on his back, his thick staff pointing upward. Jeff grabbed Sue's hips and pulled her up on her knees.

"Straddle him."

She shook her head. Jeff slapped her ass hard. "C'mon, bitch. Get on his dick. You'll be surprised how much will fit inside that tight little cunt."

Julius fisted the base of his cock as Sue got in her position, her knees wide outside his hips. He rubbed his cock head up and down her slit that was dripping Jeff's jizz. "Mmmm, yeah, baby, you all lubed up nice. My cock is gonna feel real good to ya."

He lodged his swollen knob at the entrance of your pussy and Jeff's hands pushed her down. The cock head popped inside, and she gasped at the stretching sensation. Julius' hips lifted as Jeff held her hips, the thick rod of flesh pushing inside.

Sue gurgled and moaned. She looked down and was amazed to see over half of the thick staff inside her. Julius put his hands on her back and pulled her forward against his body, her breasts flattened against his broad chest.

That moved his cock into a different position that made her pussy walls throb.

That move also fully exposed her ass crack and Jeff smiled. Sue's pink starfish was puckered and pulsing slightly as her body reacted to Julius' cock. He squeezed his cock head to produce a bit of cum. His index finger gathered the liquid and applied it to Sue's asshole.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she yelped.

"Relax, babe, just doing some exploring. You ever been fucked here?" he asked as his index finger probed her tight tunnel, inserting his digit to the first knuckle.

Sue stiffened as Julius kept her tight in the embrace of his big arms.

"NOOOOOO. Please. Not there... don't."

Jeff leaned close and added a dollop of spit to her opening, pulling out his finger to allow it to help lubricate her tight tunnel. He pushed his finger back inside, this time slipping its full length inside.

"AAIIIIEAAAHHHH. GAAAAAAAAWDDD NOOOOOOOO."

Jeff sawed his finger in and out, each stroke sliding with more ease. He moved his finger in circles to stretch her rectum. His cock was hard and quivering in anticipation of entering a virgin ass hole.

Julius pulled her body toward his head, the hard nipples of her breasts scraping across his sweaty chest. His cock withdrew until only the knob was embedded. Sue wiggled her hips as the fullness departed.

Jeff quickly replaced that empty feeling in her crotch. He pushed his cock tip against her sphincter.

"AAAGGGHHHH PLEEEEASSSEEE. TOOOO TIGHT. DON'T FUCK ME THERE."

Her anguished pleas were familiar to both men and only raised Jeff's desire. His hips pressed forward and then his cock head popped past the rim of her ass channel. Sue moaned at the filling sensation. Slowly, Jeff kept pushing, his leaking precum helping to lube her tight tunnel.

Jeff then started a steady fucking motion. Each stroke of his thick cock stretched her tight tunnel and became easier to gain more access. On one of the reverse strokes, Jeff paused with just his knob lodged inside her.

"Your turn, buddy."

Julius thrust his hips and he skewered Sue's pussy, eliciting a gasp as his cock impaled its full length. When he withdrew on an outward stroke, Jeff plunged his dick back inside her asshole. Sue screeched in protest but the sensations of being double fucked were raging through her body.

The men began a practiced rhythm, one cock stroking in, the other cock stroking out. Sue's small body was sandwiched between her partners. All three were sweating, slickening their skin as they slid back and forth.

Sue's eyes were closed, her breathing coming in gasps as she was pummeled by the men's cocks. She had never experienced the fullness in her lower body and the sensation of being fucked in the ass was surprisingly arousing. On some of Julius' deep thrusts, his wiry pubic hair scraped her clit, adding to her pleasure and arousal.

12