My Max

Story Info
A story involving Max and the person whom she dominates.
1.2k words
3.94
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, don't you?" Max smirks.

Before I can answer with 'Yeah', she slaps me in the face again. My head recoils to the side and I almost lose my balance.

I'm about to fall, but two hands grab my sides and keep me steady. Max's hands.

"Did you not hear me?" Max asks.

My heart is racing. "I was go-" I start, but I was cut off by another slap across my cheek. I fall toward the ground, but she catches me quickly. It wasn't to save me, however, it was to pull me back up to face her.

When I'm up again, she grabs my face with one hand, directing my face to hers and squeezing hard.

"Answer me." She commands.

"Yeah." I say almost instantly. I feel embarrassed and I can feel the tears coming.

She smirks at my response and slowly moves toward me. She closes her eyes, releases her grip on my face, and kisses me on the lips.

She puts her hands around my neck and holds my head against hers. I kiss her back, my own hands wrapping around her back and squeezing her.

We kiss like this for a minute before she slowly pulls away. She looks into my eyes but doesn't say anything. I look back at her, but she doesn't budge. She just stares at me, her face blank and, yet, determined.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

She ignores me. Her eyes continue staring into mine.

"Max?" I ask quietly. She ignores me again. After a moment, I look down at the floor, wondering what else to say, but then the silence is broken.

"Am I scaring you?" Max asks. Her hand touches the side of my cheek. I look up at her, and she's smiling sweetly.

"A little." I admit.

Her smile grows. "Good".

Before I can respond to her, the hand on my cheek is drawn away and brought back with a harsh force! She had slapped me again, but this time, she wasn't letting up.

As I bring my head back up, her hand slaps my face again! And before I can even think about the next one, it has already come. She is slapping me repeatedly, and this time, I do lose my balance. I land on the floor and raise my arms to shield my face from her slaps.

She stops. "You better move those arms before I end up breaking them!" Max growls angrily.

A jolt of fear shoots through my body and, for some reason, I do exactly what she said I should do. My arms fall away from my face, and almost immediately her hand strikes my cheek again!

My head hits the floor and I close my eyes, preparing for the next hit, but it doesn't come. I brace myself for the next moment or two, but nothing happens. Max has stopped. I do not know if I should open my eyes or not, so I stay in my position...lying on the floor, my eyes closed in fear, and my cheek painfully stinging.

Then, I feel her hand hand softly touch my stinging cheek. I open my eyes cautiously, and she gently turns my head toward her.

She's towering over me, face still and determined, eyes looking into mine. I could do nothing to hide the tears that were coming out of my own.

Without looking away from me, she lowers her body down and slowly straddles either side of me. She lowers her ass onto my waist, and puts her hands on either side of my cheeks. Then, she lowers her face down, stopping only a few inches away from mine. "Are you okay?" She whispers to me.

I can feel her weight on my lower abdomen, and she's pushing down hard.

My tear filled eyes and my racing heart are stopping me from answering quickly. It takes me a second to find my voice. "Am I Okay...?"

"Are you okay?" She whispers lovingly, brushing my hair away from my face and looking at my stinging cheek. "That looks like it hurts."

"I...yeah, it does. But...I'm okay." I reply, looking up at her.

"You don't have to lie." Max says, gently brushing one of my falling tears away from my cheek.

"I'm not." I say timidly.

Max observes the red mark on my cheek and lightly touches it. "Does it hurt when I touch it?"

I slightly wince at her touch. "It, uh, burns a little, yeah."

She presses into my bruised cheek more forcefully. "How about now?"

"Ah!" I groan! "Yes, it hurts."

Then, she digs her fingernails into my bruise. "How about now?" Max breathes.

"AH! Yes!"

"It hurts?" Max asks with a smile.

"YES!" I shout with fresh tears in my eyes! "Yes, it hurts!"

She beams down at me and releases my cheek. "Are you about to cry?"

I feel even more embarrassment wash over me, especially in my face. "N-no." I bravely answer, not wanting her to see me do so.

I lift my hand toward my cheek to comfort myself, but Max suddenly grabs my wrist and slams it back down onto the floor, hard. "No." She growls. "Only I can make you feel better. Do you get that?"

I nervously nod at her.

"Use your words."

"...yes."

Max stares at me for a few seconds before she lets go of my wrist. Then, she closes the short distance between our mouths and kisses me again. I could feel her tongue pushing against my closed lips, and I open them to let her in.

Her tongue immediately jumps into the back of my throat, and I become unusually paralyzed. She moans into the kiss and runs her tongue along the inside of my mouth, making sure to find every spot. I can taste her.

"Don't move." She commands, speaking against my lips.

I lay still on the floor, unmoving as Max's tongue runs over every area in my mouth. It was getting harder and harder to breathe, but I didn't dare try to get more air.

After about two minutes of Max's tongue being forced down the back of my throat, she finally pulls away. She's smiling down at me and looking at me as if she is in love with me. "How was that?" She asks.

"How...I, what-what do you mean?" I stutter.

She sits up on my abdomen. "What do I mean? I mean, how was the kiss, doofus."

"...good." I answer with a bundle of nerves. I just can't tell where Max's mood is.

"Just good?" Max asks, her smile beginning to fall.

"Well, no, not just good, it was...I liked it. I really did." I say to her.

Her smile picks back up. "God, I love when you're like this."

I was confused. "Like...what?"

Max grins. "Scared."

I felt many things after hearing her say that.

"You know I love you, right?" Max says.

I nod. "Yeah."

"I love you...so, so much." Max says quietly, running a hand up the side of my neck.

I close my eyes, savoring the feel of Max's smooth fingers along my neck.

"And I want to take care of you...so, tell me what you want to eat tonight, and I'll bring it up to you." Max offers.

A warm, fuzzy feeling floods my chest. She's going to take care of me. My Max.

"How about...my favorite?" I ask her.

She smiles. "I can do that."