The Hotel Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple make a wrong turn and their lives start to change.
10.2k words
4.59
13.5k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hotel 01

1 The accident

The show finished and we exited the theatre. Everyone was buzzing and chatting away whilst making a beeline for their cars. For most people now came the boring bit to get home. Not for us though; this was a very rare night out and we were going to take our time getting home. So we just milled with the crowd, being pulled with the flow, enjoying the evening walk, then it hit me.

"Hah, we've gone the wrong way." We carried on walking, maybe slowing down a little.

Emily on my arm, pulling against me with concern, "What?"

"We should have gone right when we came out from the theatre, not left." I laughed as I realised our stupid mistake.

My laugh disarmed her somewhat. "Oh?" But her head was looking around worried.

"It's cool," and I fished my phone out bringing up the maps app to work out the best route back. Obviously we could just turn around and retrace our steps but we'd probably followed the crowd a good 5 minutes before it thinned out, then another 5 or so before my brain kicked into gear. I was slightly worried that we'd gone this far without realising, I guess I was chilled and enjoying myself, brain switched off mode.

Holding my phone up a bit to her, "It's all gravy, we can either backtrack to the car or pop this way," I pointed on the phone and indicated with my arm. She said nothing, deferring to me as per usual in our relationship. "Let's go this way, never been here before and it's a nice night."

"Yup," and a smile from her that earned a quick kiss.

We walked on, chatting about the show and taking in this different part of the city. It was a boring mix of mainly office blocks, some flats, a fair bit of greenery, nothing interesting really. I kept pulling out my phone to make sure we were heading in the right direction. There were still plenty of people and cars around, nothing noisy, nothing to cause concern. A backtrack was still easy if needed.

We then turned a planned corner to get us back on track when the street opened a little and the colours started to change. It was quite a contrast to the dark evening that we'd been walking through; there were bright window displays and hotel neon colours bathing the street. It was interesting and Emily even commented that it was a nice difference.

A few minutes into the street I noticed that we were starting to come up on a few different people. There appeared to be more women and their clothing was starting to become more, how'd you say it, provocative. I just assumed that there was a nightclub nearby or something. Emily and I were now quiet, both obviously taking in the new surroundings.

After we passed a small group of women, there was a lull and Emily pulled me closer and whispered to me, "They were prostitutes."

I almost stumbled at her revelation. It was suddenly obvious to me also and I almost turned around to double check the small group we'd walked past. I mean, I'd certainly been taking in the tight bodies and the degree of skin on display as I am a man after all, but I hadn't realised they were prostitutes until she pointed it out. I thought shit like that was illegal and only happened in Hollywood films.

A block later though, there were no more scantily clad women. We'd only passed maybe 5 that really stood out but it fit. "Shit I think you're right. That's crazy."

She answered me quickly, "I've never... I mean... we've... we close... it was... exciting." She squeezed my arm. Now that surprised me.

She was all a fluster, it was funny. "Those ladies of the night, upset your sensibilities, love?"

She lightly swatted my arm, "God, some of them..."

She didn't finish her sentence as we turned to see our car park, "There ya go."

"Ummm," she almost sounded disappointed.

I thought nothing more of it as we drove home. She was quiet, deep in thought, I only had one word answers from her. Before we went to sleep she initiated sex and was obviously somewhere else, which wasn't a problem as we both had great orgasms.

2 Revisit

A day or so later she brought up the fact that prostitution was illegal in the UK and asked how on earth a woman could do that. I didn't have the facts, it wasn't something I'd ever thought about, so we talked around a little. Still, nothing clicked in my head as to how it had triggered something in her.

A day or so later at work, a woman walked past in a short skirt and my mind somehow flashed back to the shorter ones I'd seen on the street that day. I found myself, for the first time, reliving the walk and picking up on more detail than I had before. It was strange, as I found myself getting inexplicably turned on.

That evening, it was me that bought up the sex workers again. Another obscure conversation that really planted a seed in my head that was only reinforced with another great sex session that night.

The next day at work, I street-viewed where we'd walked. There were no women on the cameras the day the car had gone down there but I did notice two hotels. One was right where the women had been together and another bigger one was directly adjacent. I guessed that one or both of them were where the action happened?

For whatever reason, I looked both hotels up and quickly had my answer. The smaller one that the women were at was a bargain, very basic, and cheap as hell. The one opposite was a lot more expensive and pretty smart inside. In a flash my mind jumped the view from the smart hotel windows. I half expected to see a camera on a tripod as cops looked down to catch people in the act. Instead, I saw myself and Emily sat there watching the girls work. Funnily enough, I didn't get much work done the rest of the day. I'd suddenly created a fantasy that we both needed to learn more about this new seedy underworld.

I thought that maybe another walk past them after a night out would be fun, to see what Emily made of it all and how she'd react. One walk past probably wasn't going to give us much, however, and we couldn't really turn around and walk up and down the street a few times. That would look very suss.

A few more days passed and I kept going back to the smart hotel website to look at their room availability. It was strange how much this had become a thing for me. I wanted to make it happen but I was embarrassed about what it meant for me. I mean, did this mean I was a weird perv? What would Emily think of me? I half toyed with booking another theatre trip with a surprise stay over there but that wasn't subtle and could cause awkward friction.

The problem ended up fixing itself.

3 Visit

"I want to go and talk to them." My wife delivered the confusing line. We were stood in a hotel window, on the 2nd floor, looking across the street at some prostitutes.

I coughed and spluttered on nothing, "Eh?"

She looked pissed at me, "I want to talk to them."

"Why the fuck and what the..." I realised that I'd said enough when I saw the look on her face. I'd embarrassed and upset her. Quick backtrack, "But love, how will that conversation go?"

She shook her head, "I dunno."

I couldn't help myself, "And why?"

She looked at the floor and didn't answer. That told me that she was interested in ways she didn't want to discuss and maybe didn't even fully understand herself. I was about to ask another question when my mind's eye kicked in and I saw her right then standing next to them talking. Just another woman standing on the street looking for business.

I'd booked this hotel room online after thinking it over for 2 weeks. Gradually I couldn't get these women, and their job, out of my mind. Emily and I hadn't really talked about it much, but she was obviously interested to know more but ashamed of it at the same time. I easily booked a room in the smart hotel with a request for a street view window. They hadn't let us down; we had a great view and were currently standing with the blinds open and the lights off, giving a full, secretive view of the show before us.

My cock pulsed and my balls churned. Seeing my wife down there was suddenly something I wanted to make happen, but I had no idea why or how it would even work. All the logical questions slid out of my mind as my dick brain started to talk for me. "Actually, I think I get it."

She looked across at me, her cheeks red, but there was relief on her face. I completely didn't understand and I don't think she did either. I had thousands of questions: how would I be there to hear the interaction, how would I keep her safe, what on earth would she say to them? I realised the solution was already in front of us, "We could use your mobile in your handbag to call me so that I can hear what you're saying."

She looked at me completely confused. I explained that she needed to be kept safe so I needed to know if something was going wrong. That way, I could get down there quicker to save her. She liked that and had me call her phone, answering it on speaker and turning her sound down before tucking it into her bag. She had a nervous wee before getting ready to go down and meet the hookers. A quick hug and a kiss and she was gone. We didn't say anything before she left; both of us were too nervous to know what to say.

I sat on the bed in our dark room, with my mobile on speaker phone next to me as I looked down on the 3 ladies. My biggest question now was how on earth was she going to start up a conversation with them. I'd soon have a window into these women's minds.

The sound over my phone was currently exactly like a pocket dial. You know, the rustling of cloth and stuff over a microphone, but nothing that you could make out. I suddenly doubted whether I'd hear anything decent and felt gutted.

Then she appeared. My wife, my Emily, walking across the street directly towards the women. Right now there were currently 2 of the usual 3 there as one had just gone off with someone. They spotted her straight away and I saw one of them say something to the other nodding in my wife's direction.

I heard it, my wife, clear as can be, "Hi," as she drew up to the women.

One of them looked at her confused and stayed where she was. The other took a step forward smiling. The sound wasn't as clear but I think I heard, "Hi girlfriend, you looking for some fun?"

Fuck, I hadn't considered that at all. They thought that my wife was after an experience with them. Oh wow, fuck that was hot as hell. Was that what Emily really wanted and had planned? My god that was amazing.

My illusion was quickly squashed as my wife fumbled her answer, "I errr, I, I no, thank you. I just..."

The woman that had spoken and taken a step towards Emily now moved back. Her entire stance changed and she was now wary of my wife. Now this made more sense. The other woman that hadn't spoken yet now woke up, "You the police?"

"Oh god, no, no, no," my wife was holding her hands up.

Neither woman looked convinced. "What do you want then?"

"Oh god, I dunno, I just wanted... oh I dunno."

The originally quiet one spoke up again with a frown on her face. "You here to try to understand us poor girls that have to sell ourselves for money?" I could picture my wife's face. It would have been a look of shock. The woman stood forward, closer to my wife, "You here to see how the other half live?'' She looked my wife up and down. "You're going to scare away our customers looking like you do."

God, I suppose she had a point. Another thing we'd not thought about. The two women there were very obviously dressed to show off their bodies, as you'd expect. To reel in a customer with plenty of tantalising skin on display. My wife, on the other hand, had loose trousers on, a blouse and a jacket, the only skin on display was her face and hands. The contrast was very obvious.

The other woman stood closer now. So both women were facing my wife, in her space. She was clearly shaken as she spouted, "No, I need the money too, I just, oh I dunno."

A very interesting turn of events happened then and I thought I heard a sob from Emily. My, that was some good acting! One of the women put her arm around my wife. "It's ok. We understand."

There were some muffled sounds as they moved a little and Emily's handbag was squished between her and the woman. The next 5 minutes were irritating to me; they were talking but I couldn't make it out. The odd word came through but made no sense and I couldn't formulate anything. Even their body language and facial expressions were hard to read. One minute there was a smile, then a frown. At one point one of the women put a hand on my wife's arm. Emily looked down at it, I wonder what was said to make that happen.

What story was she spinning for them? Was she telling them that I existed or that I was a bad husband? She just told them that she needed money but, if they were astute enough, that wouldn't hold up for long. It was so annoying that I couldn't hear what was going on. My mind was running wild with pointless possibilities. She had so much crap in that little handbag that I wasn't surprised that it's caused a problem.

Luckily, I didn't have to stew for too long as Emily turned and headed back towards me, appearing up in the room a few minutes later. She looked a little lost and confused. She though I'd heard almost everything, she couldn't recount most of it when I asked. I think she was nervous because it hadn't gone as planned but she did say that they were nice to her. I wasn't sure I fully believed that last bit.

Her blown visit to the street kinda put a kibosh on the rest of the night, she didn't want to talk about it much. I could tell that she was planning something though, but she expressly didn't say that she wanted to come back. We watched for a little more but didn't end up fucking as it had all started to feel a little weird.

4 Preparation

It was exactly one week after our first hotel room booking and we were back in the same room. It was Thursday evening, 10 PM, and my wife stood in the bathroom door facing me, dressed differently to how I'd ever seen her. She had very high heels on, cheap plastic white ones. Her short skirt was tight over her hips, and I mean really tight. It was a thin light blue material that came to about mid thigh; not hooker short, but so different for her. It made her legs look strong and long, and I liked that look a lot.

Her top was a white, fitted, knit jumper. This was the item that she had the most internal debate about. It was her size but was made to fit someone with a normal chest. As such it was a good fit under her boobs, but soo tight across them. It really made them stand out more than usual, which was saying something. I loved it, but she was very conscious that it's all people would see. I nearly said, 'exactly' but bit my tongue.

She was a perfect woman, with long muscly legs, wide flaring hips, a nice waist that wasn't silly small, and some of the biggest tits you'd see on a woman, obviously natural. I smiled, proud and excited. She looked fucking amazing. I wanted to fuck her and not send her to stand next to those two down there. "God love, are you sure?"

She grimaced at my question and stood in silence for a moment. "You don't think I... look good?"

"That's the problem." I needed to be so careful here as I had no idea what game we were playing, what the outcome could be, or why we were doing any of this. I didn't want to make her feel bad or get myself in trouble. I mean, last time it went a bit wrong, but she's the one that had pushed for us to come back again.

"Oh?"

I nodded, "Yer indeed, you look amazing. I'd pick you anyday." It was meant as a compliment but I also realised that I had just said 'if I was looking for a hooker, you'd be my type'.

She smiled, "Oh really," as she used her arms to draw attention to her body. Her face straightened and she continued, "I need to go and speak to them again." And there it was. I simply didn't understand her need and she couldn't, or maybe wouldn't, tell me why.

"But, what if someone asks you... you know?"

She answered instantly, "I'll just say 'no thank you'."

I mean, that sounded ok, but would it be that simple? Also, why the fuck did she really want to go speak to some hookers while dressed as one? What on earth was going through her mind? And why wasn't I stopping her? This was utter lunacy, and I said so. "Emily. This is bonkers." I couldn't help myself, I had to put stop to this before, fuck knows what, happens.

She didn't answer, she simply stared at me. Then a quiet, "I know," and she turned the bathroom light off and sat down on the bed next to me. Her skirt rose up her thighs as she did so. God, her legs looked killer.

We were at some kind of stalemate that lasted a good 5 minutes. In the end I stood up and turned to the window looking out at the street, down on the girls. I felt my wife join me, looking down on them. At some point she held my hand as we watched in silence for a good 15 mins as 2 of them went off with men, then the last one waited with someone before one of the others came back before she went. It looked like they tried to keep at least one of them on the street at a time. Holding their space or something maybe?

There was something alluring about the fact that the one that had just come back had very definitely just carried out a sexual act with someone and was now, I guess, ready for another. It was the opposite of any 'normal' person's sex life. We'd do it once and then have a rest for a day or 4. This lady was ready to go again immediately. Something about that didn't fit with my current world view.

I heard my wife sigh and looked over at her. I still couldn't understand why she needed to go be with them but I could feel the heat of her gaze looking down at them. She had questions, she had a longing, she had something in her that wanted to understand this world better. I wasn't turned on, I wasn't excited, but I was concerned about the why and where this would lead. It was a turn on to watch these women, but not with my wife involved. I just couldn't get my head around that idea. I mean, I couldn't for the life of me see anything coming from this, but it felt like something she needed to do.

I looked back at the girls, now all three of them together. Emily took in a breath before saying, "I dunno why, I just want to stand with them."

I noted that it had changed from 'talk to' and 'understand them' to 'stand with them'. I didn't know what that subtle change meant to her, but something in me said 'She wants to be seen and wanted'. Turning back to her, I told her, "I love you Emily and I always want you."

She turned to me and sighed, giving me a lovely smile that I returned. "I know and that's amazing." There was a 'but' there; I heard it and she knew it, but neither of us said it. I turned back to the women, who were now talking with two men.

My turn to sigh, "Christ love."

She let go of my hand. It was interesting to see the conversation between the two men and the women. One of the men even reached out and grabbed one of the girls' boobs. They were laughing and having fun. I was drawn into their conversation, I was playing it out in my mind. Really focused on all their body language and their faces. Then one of the women walked into the cheap hotel with both men following her. I expected one of the other women to follow as well but they didn't. Wow she was going to 'service' both of them.

BANG

The door behind me.

I turned to see an empty room. Emily was gone. Was she going down to them? Fuck. I ran to the door and swung it open. Looking down the hallway, there she was. Her hips swayed* as she took the last step to the lift, pressed the button and turned to face it. Now side profile, I instantly felt a level of insane jealousy surge up in me. My wife, that body... that fucking sexy woman was about to, show off to... I couldn't even finish the thought. My cock throbbed and grew, I was instantly aroused. Where had that come from? Why was I suddenly turned on? I wanted to run down the hallway and grab her by a tit, pulling her to my lips.