My Mean Aunt

Story Info
I fucked my fat, mean aunt on vaction.
2.6k words
4.25
119k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmcgee
rmcgee
653 Followers

I fucked my fat, ugly aunt on vacation. Which wasn't that fun. The vacation, I mean. But fucking her was pretty fun. I had always enjoyed spending time around my cousins and my mom and definitely my Aunt K.K. And since I was 18, I figured this might by my last family vacation. But my Aunt Cathy was quite a bitch. But nobody said anything about it and mostly my mom and Aunt K.K. ignored that fact and didn't let Aunt Cathy drag them down, and when they were alone and she went back to the suite we all shared to go to bed they laughed about her being the bitchy older sister.

I didn't laugh. Aunt Cathy was a bitch to everyone but especially to me. I couldn't figure out why she didn't like me so I had stopped trying and I either tried to ignore her or when she did corner me with her meanness I tried to give it right back to her.

So, it didn't surprise me when she came into the suite we had rented on the cruise ship being a bitch.

I had just walked in and laid down on the bed I was sharing with my cousin Michael, her son, when she came into the suite. It was mid-afternoon and all I wanted was a nap. We had played basketball, minigolf and swam in the ships pool all day long and I just wanted to relax.

The fact that I had my cock out and was stroking it didn't help out her bitchiness.

"Oh put that thing away," she said when she walked in mid-stroke. I must not have noticed her open the door since I was deep in a fantasy about Aunt K.K. "I have a headache and I need a nap. Do that in the bathroom if you're gonna do it, then get out of here."

I was embarrassed. And mad. Screw her. I needed a good nut then some sleep.

I quickly put dick in my shorts and rolled over.

"No, get out," she said. "I'm napping here."

I rolled over and looked at her incredulously. "Damn, I'm eighteen. You can't tell me what to do. I need a nap too."

She gave me that mean Aunt Cathy stare and said, "My back is killing me, the bed I have sucks. I've napped on this one the last couple of days. Now go."

As per usual she was barking orders and expecting everyone to hop to. I wasn't going to do it.

"No," I said. I was pretty pissed she messed up my nut, so I wasn't going to give up my bed. I rolled back over to face away from her.

"Now!" she yelled at me. I couldn't remember the last time she had yelled at me like that. She was always mean, but the yelling hurt my feelings even more. I summoned my best mean face and tried to glare at her, even though the face she was making was pretty scary.

She was standing with her arms crossed over her massive chest and looking at me with what felt like hate. She had on a large t-shirt that went down to her fat thighs and quite frankly she needed a longer one to cover up those huge ugly legs.

She looked at me. She wasn't pretty. Maybe she had been when she was younger but at just over forty and fat she just wasn't. And I was pretty sure her meanness helped to make her unattractive. She had medium length curly hair that did not compliment her, she had a ton of weight in her already unattractive face, and her body was shaped like a watermelon, well except for her huge tits. That was her one good feature.

"Get out," she said with a growl. I think if she could have gotten away with it, she would have thrown me overboard.

"Fuck you," I said as I turned over and faced away from her.

I expected her to grab my feet and drag me out of the bed or hit me or get on her phone and text my mom. I couldn't tell what she was doing so I closed my eyes at tightly as I could and waited.

After what seemed like an eternity I was surprised by her next move.

She sighed and I heard rustling then felt her get in the bed under the covers. I was laying on top of the covers, so I figured I'd be safe from touching her.

"Fine," she said. "Just be still, I have a headache."

I grunted an affirmative.

I tried to doze but the fact that my dick had been mid-jack made sleep impossible. I needed a full jackoff. But I couldn't do it with Aunt Cathy here.

I laid as still as I could for a while hoping she wouldn't kick me in the back and onto the floor. The waiting was nerve-racking. After a while I heard her breathing change and knew she had fallen asleep. I didn't know what the consequences of telling her fuck you were going to be, but I assumed I was going to be in a lot of trouble. I was hoping beyond hope my mother would laugh it off since everyone wanted to tell Aunt Cathy that.

Eventually I started thinking of my Aunt K.K. again. Tall, beautiful, curves in all the right places. A very large ass. She was all I had been thinking about lately.

I couldn't stop thinking about Aunt K.K and before I knew it my hand was on my dick again, rubbing it through the shorts I was wearing. I must have gotten carried away because Aunt Cathy shifted and turned. I was still facing away from her so I couldn't tell her position, but I was hoping I didn't wake her up.

I closed my eyes to try and sleep but all I saw was a naked Aunt K.K.

The next thing I knew Aunt Cathy was waking me up.

"Stop it. Stop doing that." She was lightly slapping my arm and I could tell we where spooning. "You're rubbing up against me. Stop it."

I must have been. I was spooned behind her and could feel my dick raging hard. I had been thinking of Aunt K.K. and what it would be like to rub against her. I must have rubbed against Aunt Cathy. Gross.

I rolled over and realized my cock was out of my shorts.

Aunt Cathy saw it. "Good god."

I quickly put my cock away, but it was still raging through my shorts. "Sorry," I stammered.

"Had a nice dream, did you?" she asked. "You were really going at it. Humping me pretty hard."

I rolled back over and faced away.

She sighed, "If I do something for you will you leave so I can nap in peace."

I turned and looked at her. "What?" I asked.

Deftly and quicker than I thought a big fat lady could move she jerked the t-shirt she had been wearing over her head. Underneath she had on a one-piece blue and white bathing suit that she very quickly slipped the straps over her shoulders and exposed her very large breasts.

I was shocked. Her tits were huge. They were flabby and soft, but I honestly liked them.

Again, with a quickness I wasn't expecting she jerked the suit down over her legs and threw the covers over herself.

"Get your shorts off and get under here," she demanded.

I'm not sure what possessed me, but I didn't argue. I jerked my shorts off and my rod stood at full attention. Before she could change her mind, I slid under the covers next to her.

She licked her hand and shoved it down underneath the covers and rubbed herself to make her pussy wet.

"Get on top," she demanded.

Again, before she changed her mind, I did what she said and got on top of her. She pushed her big legs back and made room for me between her thighs.

I looked down at her and she sneered. "If you tell anyone about this, you're dead, you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am,"

She reached down and took hold of my hard cock. It was raging with the thought of sliding into my mean, fat aunt. Or really any pussy, honestly. But the thought of fucking mean Aunt Cathy made me almost explode right there. She was such a bitch and I hoped I could actually hurt her a little with my hard cock.

She rubbed my cock up and down her pussy a few times and I could feel the wetness all over the head. She felt huge underneath me. Her belly was big, her tits were huge, and her pussy felt like it was a mile long as she went back and forth.

Her pussy was really hairy. I wanted to look at and see what it looked like, but I knew Aunt Cathy wasn't going to let me see under the covers. But I could feel all her hair tickling my dick.

After what seemed like forever of her rubbing me up and down her, she lined me up with her and could feel the head of my dick going in through all her hair. I pushed in hard and my cock slipped into her with no resistance. Aunt Cathy rolled her eyes back and gasp, and actually looked like she was enjoying something for once in her life. I hadn't expected that.

Her pussy felt huge and soft and sloppy. When I had fucked Aunt K.K. her pussy felt tight and small and fragile and had gripped my dick like I was taking up all the room inside her.

Aunt Cathy's pussy felt like the opposite. It was hot and soft but sloppy with no grip. It felt great though just in a completely different way.

I moved back and forth slowly then faster and faster till I had a rhythm going. It was hot and wet and I could smell us. Together we stunk but it was sexy at the same time. Aunt Cathy gripped my back and I could feel her huge tits jiggling against me and that turned me on more than the feel of her sloppy pussy. I reached down and took one of her large nipples in my mouth and she moaned. I grabbed the other huge tit and squeezed, and she moaned more.

I could feel her trying to get her legs higher so I could go deeper inside her, so I reached down and pulled her right leg back towards her body. It was huge and soft and didn't go back very far. But it opened her up enough to go deeper. She grunted as I plowed deeper inside her. I got my hips up and got as I deep as I could. I felt my dick bump into the back of her pussy, and she made a noise and I knew I had her. I reached my hand down and grabbed her wide ass and got deep and hard into her, bumping the bottom of her pussy with each thrust.

"Tell me how good it feels," I said.

She grunted but didn't say anything.

"That teenage cock, you've been wanting it."

Aunt Cathy grunted again, and I went harder into her. I felt her pussy grab my dick and for a second it wasn't sloppy but tight. She had her eyes squinched shut like if she didn't see me then she could forget that her teenage nephew had just made her cum all over his cock.

I slammed into her sloppy pussy more and more and watched her titties bounce. Her reactions and her fat body jiggling were what were turning me on more than her sloppy pussy. I wanted to cum but her pussy wasn't going to do it. It was loose and sloppy and wasn't gripping me tight enough to make me cum. I needed more. I needed her to talk and I would explode.

"Do you want your teenage nephew's cum inside you for the rest of the day?" I said as I slammed my cock into her hard.

She shook her head but didn't speak.

"It's either going in your pussy or you mouth. You choose."

I figured that would get a reaction out of her. Her eyes flew open and she glared at me. "Don't you even think that thing's getting close to my mouth."

I leaned down and laid my body on hers so I could feel her tits. "I'm going to cum inside you, Aunt Cathy."

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her with each thrust. Her pussy was so sloppy and so bad I knew I wouldn't cum unless she got me off with her voice.

"Please tell me I can cum, Aunt Cathy." I said.

I pumped faster and just when I thought she wasn't going to help me out she started to slap me lightly and said, "Yes, faster baby, faster."

It was something at least. I knew she was getting closer. "Inside you?"

"No," she panted. "Not, inside me."

"Inside your pussy. Say it"

"You can't," she panted between breaths. "You're not wearing a condom."

"So what."

She moved her body back and forth underneath mine and I knew she would cum again soon.

"You're too old to get pregnant," I said. She looked at me and shook her head and I thought I was going to blow right there.

"No birth control?" I said between breaths.

She was rocking and I was pumping and she couldn't take much more.

"Vasectomy" she panted. My sex addled brain took a moment to put that together, but I was assuming she meant my uncle had had a vasectomy.

Well she was about to get a dose of raw unvasectomized teenage sperm. She was going to get my load no matter what. I went harder and deeper into her.

I looked right at my fat, mean aunt. "I want to get your fat, hairy pussy pregnant."

She must have reached her threshold and started to cum. I felt her pussy tighten up and her sloppiness went away for a second and she gasped and said, "Yes, baby, cum in my pussy."

It was all I needed. I slammed into her juicy slit hard and felt my balls let loose inside her. I stroked hard and could feel her sloppiness milking me for all I was worth. I grabbed up her huge left tit and bite down on the nipple while she came and she moaned so load I knew if there was anybody close they had heard her.

"Oh fuck," she panted as she slowly rubbed my back. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

I held onto her and kissed her nipples and then her neck and then without thinking kissed her lips. They were dry and tasteless and it wasn't pleasant. I didn't care. That unpleasantness is what turned me on about her for some reason. Her fat stinky pussy, her hug saggy tits.

I forced my tongue into her mouth and she hesitated then accepted in then rubbed my tongue with hers reluctantly all the while my dick getting soft inside her and the our wetness getting all over us.

Finally, she pushed me away and off of her.

"Get out," she said without looking at me. I knew she was feeling guilty. But I wanted her again.

"Aunt Cathy- "

"Get out," she said coldly. "Get out. You just came inside me, and I could get pregnant. What am I gonna tell people? That my teenage nephew knocked me up. Get the fuck out."

She threw a pillow at me and I got one last look at her naked body, her saggy tits, her hairy cunt, before she covered herself up.

I grabbed my clothes and put them on at the door and then was out in the hall before I knew it, the smell of our sex still in my nose.


rmcgee
rmcgee
653 Followers