All Comments on 'My Mean Aunt'

by rmcgee

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She needs to become his property

Great continuation! Aunt Cathy could come back for seconds, and be so infatuated with him that she becomes his slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

I hope we get a sequel where the nephew is able to fuck Aunt Cathy again. Maybe eat out her large wet pussy before breeding her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fantastic. Absolutely perfect.

wallace99wallace99over 3 years ago
More!

I hope there is a continuation of this story, it was so hot.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
All the references about Aunt Cathy.

In all the stories I've read,this is the most anger-filled incest one.Basically the Nephew described his Aunt as Fat,Ugly,Mean,and having a Fat Sloppy Stinky Pussy with Huge Tits.If that don't insult someone I don't know what does.

I mean jeez its like the most hurtful insult,but in the Aunts case she probably deserved it.And maybe Nephew made Aunt change her attitude a little,so she ain't so mean.Lastly but referring to her that way was pure gold,I laughed my ass off describing her as a worn-out cum receptacle.The author has my vote for his writings.

The5fuckThe5fuckover 3 years ago

This is a good is the like the continuation after K.K or is this before he slept with K.K ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

She must get pregnant, they must fuck more. Have her get pregnant 3 times or so. Please more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tone down the hate...even fat ugly women need sex/love too.

Too bad the nephew did not take pictures or include his cousin. Looking forward to the next chapter.

IncestMan40IncestMan40almost 3 years ago

You definitely need a part 2. Aunt shows up at his house unexpected and pregnant 😂 but find a way to be together and/or continue their relationship. Aunt not so mean anymore and goes to gym and tone up and happier than ever

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Chapter 2 please, maybe 3 or 4. I like the story a lot. AAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There should have a 3 rd chapter where the aunt really gets pregnant and how she will deal with the problem and if she continues to have her nephew fuck her very often,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In all the Aunt stories, you portray the son/nephew as someone who cannot control his urges, has to have sex no matter what what happens later. He does not think of any repercussions/consequences of his actions and has no consideration for the partner, whoever she may be. He is portrayed as a male nymphomaniac but with his low maturity/intelligence on the subject of sex his state of mind is definitely not normal. He should be put away as long as it takes to get him to understand what he does and what the results could be, especially how he ruins peoples lives with pregnancy.

The stories are so out of sequence, it if difficult to follow one group to the next and then include the singles.

The aunt stories sometimes become so repetitious with his statements like I have to have it or I need it and then just goes on fucking everyone telling them I love them all, it gets boring. I just skip passed that area and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Y

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrmcgee@rmcgee
I’m rmcgee and I am creating a few series plus standalone stories. I took a break for a while, but I’m back and hope to be posting quite often. I wrote several chapters of the Aunt Cathy and family series and then lost them on my computer. After that I just didn’t have it in ...