My Metaphor

Story Info
Fantasy I have of my ultimate fantasy.
2.8k words
3.71
7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together on a king-sized bed overstuffed with comforters and pillows. We are wearing silk gowns and gossamer panties. We're watching Netflix, smoking joints and sipping wine. We play and touch, kiss and caress.

It's a dream.

You have a cock and balls, somehow, it's a fantasy. Below your soft full and clean shaven balls, your pussy clean and smooth and behind that is your asshole. I kiss your lips and neck at the same time tease you through your silk and gossamer.

The cock and balls is a new thing, and you feel it growing between your legs, it's connected to something at the base of your neck and top of your spine that drives your libido insane. You always wondered what it felt like, to have a cock. I use my manicured nails to scratch your tip and balls and you feel it simultaneously inside your pussy and deep inside your stomach. It's all connected down there and as you clench your pussy your cock flexes and grows larger, longer.

Your panties are full and the length of your cock and the bulge of your balls stretch the silky material up against your pussy and along your asshole. Just looking at you has me going wild with lust. I resist the urge to grab your sex and work on you.

Your penis pulses and a drop of precum dampens your panties and your pussy lips slip and slide as if your pussy is filled with cum.

Your tits are swollen and your nipples full and pink and press against the silky white material of your gown and I try to press all of my body against all of yours. I jump on you like a body pillow, smell and breathe hot breath under your chin, neck and behind your ears. I press my face against your hot skin and squirm up under your long curls and feel it as it seems to slither and scale my face and neck. Your scent permeates me and I press fully against your body and feel all of you. I want your woman to rub off on me.

Your cock has sprung out the top of your waistband. It's still protected from my touch, covered by your silky gown. Your balls are huge and I squeeze them through your panties and like a pump cum pushes its way up your shaft and out your tip, at the same time your pussy releases its own ejaculate and your panties are warm and wet. I can't resist tasting it. It's sweet and slippery and I feel so very naughty.

Your chest heaves as I lick your sweet panties and tongue your huge balls through the gossamer fabric of your gown and panties.

"Your cock is huge Jackie."

You smile and look down at yourself.

"No touching yet, I know you're dying to, but wait just a little longer."

That will become the repeating refrain of the evening. "Just a little longer."

Your penis is growing longer and encased in the satin gown it looks so beautiful. Its tip is now lying flat against your stomach and, impossibly, it nearly touches the full curve of the underside of your breast. It's at least a foot long and your balls have grown proportionately and every time I touch your slippery pussy a surge of sperm rushes out of the tip of your engorged cock soaking your gown.

I use my satin covered stomach and chest to slide up and down against your shaft. A strange sensation occurs suddenly and I realize my chest is swelling with each stride along your cock's length. I feel fullness and arousal unlike I'd ever experienced. My nipples suddenly have a sensitivity akin to temptation. I look down and your cock, encased in satin is sliding between my impossible tits.

It's not possible, yet my fantasies have become true. I mount you. My legs spread over your thighs and my breasts squeezed into my tightened silk gown with your huge cock between them and I fuck your cock like a slutty whore. I slide up and down your body using myself like a sex toy. I can feel your pulsing cock growing between my breasts and crane my neck down so I can put the tip of your cock in my mouth. Your slippery satin-covered tip is wet with precum and I hold you in my mouth warm and wet and you respond with tiny up and down movements that let my tongue work on your sensitive underside. I feel your whole body exhale and I hear a long soft slow moaning, "yessss."

"Yes what Jackie?"

"Yes, my cock, yes, suckle my cock you silly slut, yes, make my fantasies reality, yes, I have a cock and I want to fuck with it."

"You will Jackie, let me please you, just a little longer and you will feel even better."

You thrust against me and your body has force and power and I hold on to you clinging to you keeping your cock between my tits and in my mouth. I am drinking your sperm as it seems to be releasing slow steady spurts of cum with every thrust you make.

My own cock is getting closer and closer to your wet pussy and I hump your silky thighs. Our bodies are just cock, balls, and tits moving against, along, up and down pressing against each other the way we each understand intuitively is pleasurable.

Our minds understand our own bodies and what feels good and in obedience to what feels good to our own bodies we naturally provide the same for the other. Reciprocation is an inevitable result of our own gratification, whatever movements and sex acts we perform that give us pleasure also please the other. We are mirrors of sex organs.

I slide up until my tip, tightly encased in satin enters your wet gossamer-covered pussy that is lubricated with our combined sperm and I let myself rest between your engorged lips. I feel your pussy contract and your lips seem to draw me in. I pull my panties aside and slip your panties down and with one long, slow and endless push I enter your warm wet pussy. As I surge upward into you, your chest heaves and your cock fucks my tits, your tip still in my hungry wet mouth and I am fucking and sucking you at one time.

Your body is a seesaw. My mouth is stuffed and I only have your tip inside of it. I am moaning low because I know you will be able to feel the vibrations of my vocal cords inside your throbbing tip and I want you to know all the pleasure of a cock.

I use my arms to push up off your body and thrust my ass up between your spread open legs. I grab the backs of each of your knees lifting them up and spreading them wide open. I push them back against you lifting your ass off the bed and pushing your cock up through your own breasts. You realize your fucking your own tits and you press them together squeezing your own cock between your breasts. Your cum is a natural lubricant and between the satin, your sperm, and your flesh you titty fuck yourself.

I push you further back and your cock edges closer and closer to your own mouth. The sight of your sexy body invokes a wild rage of lust and I tear your gown off your body and your full naked body is all cock, balls, pussy and tits. Your cock is resting on your lips. Your legs are spread wide. Your knees are pinned against the bed on either side of your head. Your ass and pussy are open and exposed to me. And my cock fills your pussy.

I push your tip against your mouth.

"Open."

I slide your tip into your own mouth.

"Suck."

I stroke your shaft and milk your balls and fuck your pussy. My hands are working you and streams of semen are filling your mouth and I bend toward your mouth and kiss you with your cock stuffed inside. It's not an orgasm, but a steady fluid release generated from 50 years of pent-up desire and curiosity.

I bend down and lick the underside of your glans and we are like whores feasting on cock and cum. After a moment's sharing your sweet cock and cum I return upright.

"Stroke your cock Jackie."

I massage your filled-up and smooth balls and slap them gently the way I know and prefer. Your stroking speeds.

"Slowly, make it last, taste yourself. Look at yourself. You are so sexy and beautiful. Your pussy is so warm and wet. Stroke, stroke, stroke."

As I talk to you you let your mind go and all of your fantasies, how you wanted to know what it would be like to be a man, rather to know what I was to have a cock, rush to your mind. To have a cock, yet still know and be a woman is happening and you bring your cock closer allowing your mouth to take more of it in. It seems to want to be in your mouth, a reflection of your internal thoughts.

"Look at yourself Jackie. Know that I see you. Know that I'm watching you and seeing you and I'm driven wild with lust. Take as much as you can into your mouth."

I pin your knees to the bed, each on either side of your head and remove myself from deep inside you and the emptiness frustrates and infuriates you and you double down on your cock. I maneuver around so I'm kneeling over your head, my own cock resting on your mouth. I'm wet with your pussy cum and I rub it against your wet cock as it moves slowly in and out of your mouth. Our tips together oiled by our sperm are deliciously loving this strange embrace.

I slide my tip up and down the length of your wet shaft and up to your heavy smooth balls. The undersides of our cock pressing against each other. So wet and slippery, we hump each other and I lean over and lick and suck you, alternating between your balls and pussy. You are soaking wet and my face is coated with your sperm and cum. I kiss and press my face and mouth in service to your sex. I lick your asshole and pussy. I spread you wide open and finger you, rub your balls and slap them lightly and then with urgency.

Our cocks slip and slide against each other.

"Feel your cock against mine. Our cocks want each other Jackie. Fuck your mouth Jackie. Love your cock."

I remove to the upright position and then away from you. I stand beside the bed. I walk around the bed in order to capture everything and witness your debauchery. You seem inspired and you urge your cock deep down your throat and with one hand you rub and slap your heavy balls and with the other you plunge fingers deep into your pussy. You look like a contortionist. Legs splayed, huge wet cock that somehow fills your own mouth, balls hanging back toward your face, your pussy dripping and your asshole quivering.

I give you a vibrator.

"Play."

The act of switching it on, the hum of its motor affects you immediately before even applying its surface to where you know will work.

"Slowly. Show me. Let me see."

As soon as it touches you your whole body exhales. Your whole body quivers. Your lungs and vocal cords emit a deep and knowing sound that stiffens my whole being. I sit on the bedside sofa and begin to masturbate.

"Taste yourself Jackie. Fuck your mouth. Fuck your pussy. Smear your balls with cum and sperm. Show me Jackie how it feels. Watching you is the only sex act I will ever need."

You look beautiful. Your body contorted and pulsing with every erotic spot accounted for. All cock, balls, pussy and breasts. Spread wide open.

I find my phone and open your favorite porn site. I login to your account. I activate the live cam.

"I'm going to show the internet now Jackie."

I see you hesitate.

"Don't worry, only strangers can see you, you are safe."

Immediately you have five, ten, then twenty viewers. They are flooding the chatbox with compliments and nasty comments. I read them to sparing you nothing.

"God gorgeous!"

"So beautiful!"

"I wish I was there."

"How are you doing that? Can I fuck you?

"Slut!"

"Cum, please cum on your face!"

"They want you Jackie. Tease them. They will never have you. Show them Jackie.

Stop now Jackie. Slow down. Tease them don't cum for them yet."

You uncurl yourself and stretch your body out. Your cock stands straight up. It looks magical. I hand you a glass of wine.

You stretch out your body and your long cock slowly fell back onto your belly. You place your feet flat on the bed, reach back and with your hands push up to bridge your body. Your cock spears the air and your balls fall over your soft pussy lips. You arch your body into a bridge, as if you were testing out your new faculties.

I capture this spectacle while standing at the foot of the bed.

I rattle off some more comments. You have over a hundred viewers.

"Go girl."

"You can do it!"

"Show us how it's done!"

"If I was there I'd help you."

"Please baby cum for us."

"They want you Jackie, don't give it to them. Wait, don't give it to them, drag it out and keep it from them. Tease them. You are the queen of their desire. You are their master and mistress, the living embodiment of all of their fantasies."

This nasty talk has the desired effect and your cock grows and stretches toward your reaching mouth. The two meet and your wet lips take the tip of your hard cock and you suckle it lovingly.

Watching you has me going crazy. I want to feel your cock deep inside me. I touch myself and watch you. I feel my hips swell. I look at myself in the wall-sized mirror. I face the mirror and I hardly recognize myself. My hips have swollen and are curved, my waist narrowed, my ass full and round, I have that little thigh gap and beneath my balls, I feel a wet warm pussy. I know it's there. I touch myself and the slick inner lips contacting my slipper fingertips sends a lightning bolt to my mind.

I'm struck dumb and pan the camera to my mirror's image. The chatbox explodes.

"What a sissy whore!"

"Is that a pussy?"

"I would wreck that fucking slut!"

"Let her fuck your mouth and pussy sissy!"

"Disgusting! Show us the bitch!"

Clearly I am not all woman and your fans can tell I'm just a sissy. The comments embarrass me and I begin to soften in front of the camera. I switch it off and your inbox is overrun with viewers begging for you to return.

You let your body relax and pat the bed beside you, your sweet smile inviting me to lay next to you and I obey.

"Spread your legs sissy."

I lay flat on the bed and open my legs.

"Wider. Show me."

"Hold open your legs, like a V. Wider. Wider, hold them open for me. Let me see."

You sit up and switch on the vibrator. I stiffen at the sound. You press it against my full tits and toy with my nipples. My cock pulses and semen slips up my shaft and out the tip. You use the vibrator to catch it and feed me.

You take it ruefully away and slide it down to my balls. The vibrations send electric sparks throughout my body and my cock grows. You slide the tip of the vibrator along my pussy lips. You are an expert. You toy with me kissing my neck softly, whispering in my ear, licking my neck and behind my ears.

"Open yourself sissy. Let me have you. Give me all of you. Show me what kind of woman you are."

Your words have magic and I feel you slide the vibrator slowly into me. It fills me. I moan like a whore the only word I can utter is yes over and over. I am yours.

I hump the air with my legs spread wide and kiss your mouth with wet lips. In my mind we are women and we are men.

You mount me and replace the vibrator with your huge cock. You slide slowly into me and you don't stop until your balls are pressed against my asshole. You stay there filling me surging ever up into me. I feel your cock in my belly. I feel your huge balls against my smooth asshole. I feel your vibrator on the tip of my cock.

My cock grows every time you slam into me. I feel your cock fill me and the next moment leave me empty. The tip of my cock is squeezed between our tits and towards my hungry mouth.