My Mil Takes My Wife’s Place - 01

Story Info
My hot Mother-in-law takes my wife's place in her absence.
5k words
4.38
84.1k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this 21st century, most of us prefers love marriages, but still there are many people in this world who prefers arranged marriages. My parents are also one of them, and they also had an arranged marriage. They are originally from Vietnam, but are living in Canada for past 26 years. They love each other very much, and I personally have never seen them even arguing. I loved my parents, and always used to listen to them. They always had problem with love marriages, but they never asked me for an arranged marriage. They respected my decision, and told me to choose on my own. Anyway I had seen my parent's marriage life, and was sure that I wanted to do an arranged marriage.

After one month, they found a Vietnamese girl for me. The girl's name was Houng, and she was a nurse by profession. I immediately agreed to make her my wife. I selected her for two reasons, firstly I myself is a physician, and we would go along great. Secondly, she was damn beautiful, and hot.

Houng was raised single-handedly by her mother, since her father's death. Houng's dad died in a car accident years ago, and when her dad died, she was just thirteen years old. Houng always took great care of her mother, and never did anything to upset her. Houng's mother's name was Huyen, but we used to call her Nova. She was a Vietnamese model in her young age and looked very pretty. Even now she looks very young and charming. When I first saw her, I mistook her for Houng's sister.

Soon, our family met, and fixed our marriage. Within a month, I got married to her, and we started our new journey with a small new apartment. The apartment was very close to where her mother used to live. She wanted to meet her mother daily, so I finalized this small apartment studio near her mother's house. Houng used to visit her mother daily, and would sit with her for hours. Whenever Nova used to make a special food item, she used to send it for me with Houng.

One month passed, and I was still trying to get comfortable with Houng. She was really nice, but I couldn't get connect to people so easily. This one month we hardly talked to each other, except when necessary. We both used to work in different shifts, so if I was at home then she would be in the hospital and vice versa. She was really hardworking and loyal to her job. She was always ready to help people and work extra hard.

One day, Houng informed me that she has got an internship in France for one year. She had volunteered for this internship months ago and luckily, she got the chance to give her service as a nurse, in one of the best hospital in France.

She asked me, "What do you think about it Xuan?"

I replied, "You should definitely go to France, for the internship."

She said, "But what about you? How will you manage everything without me?"

I said, "Don't worry about me. I know how important this internship is, for you as well as our future."

She said in a soft voice, "Thank you very much Xuan, for being so understanding. I have to leave for France the very next month."

I said to her, "Okay, that's fine. We still have one month left."

Houng was really impressed by my behavior, and she started interacting with me more. Soon, our talks went from necessary to stupid gossips. It was a turning point of our relationship. We came very close in that one month. Unfortunately, she was not yet ready to get involved sexually. I agreed to her as I didn't want to make her uncomfortable by taking any wrong steps, as it could have ruined our newly created bond. However, she loved to cuddle and kiss, and we used to cuddle and kiss each other a lot in our bed before going to sleep. Soon, one month passed and the day of her departure came. She had an evening flight to France. Nova and I went to the airport to drop Houng. After her departure, Nova and I left for the home, in my car. Nova was a very talkative woman, and always used to find some topic for conversation.

During our way back to home, Nova started asking me questions.

She asked me, "So are you going to live with your parents for this year?"

I answered, "No, I will live alone only. In fact, I haven't even told them about it."

She groaned, "What? Why haven't you told them anything?"

I replied softly, "Actually, my mom and dad have gone to Vietnam to meet my Grandparents. If I tell mom about it, she will come back to Canada, to take care me. I don't want to bother her."

She asked in confusion, "That's very nice of you, but have you thought that how will you manage everything alone? Do you even know how to cook?"

I replied, "No, I really don't know how to cook. However, I will eat in my hospital canteen."

She said sadly, "I'm so sorry Xuan, because of Houng's internship now you will have to suffer for the whole year."

I replied, "It's okay for me. I know that everything she is doing' is for our future, and I fully support her in this."

My mother-in-law gave me a smile and went quiet. She further stopped asking me more questions, and sat quietly till we reachedher home. I dropped her at home, and went to the hospital. I worked there all day and reached home' fully tired. Houng was going to reach France at midnight, so I had to stay awake till midnight. Around Three o'clock I received Houng's call. She told me that she had reached France safely and is going to her hostel now. After talking to her, I went to sleep. The next day I had a holiday, so I was allowed to sleep a little longer that day.

The next morning, I woke up at around Eleven o'clock. Suddenly, I heard noises of utensils clanking. I stood up from my bed and went to check in the kitchen. It was my mother-in-law, and she was washing the utensils.

I asked her, "What are doing, Nova?"

She replied sarcastically, "Can't you see I am washing utensils."

I said, "I can see, but why are you doing all this? Leave it! I will do it myself."

She said, "No way Xuan, I can't let you do all of this alone. I have talked with Houng, and I will take care of this house for the next one year."

I requested, "Please Nova, I don't want you to do all this for me."

She replied furiously, "Don't say anything more Xuan, I know what I am doing. I have to tend to my daughter's responsibilities in her absence."

I learned that she was not in a mood, to listen to anyone. I went back to my room and called Houng. Furthermore, I said to her that she has to convince her mother to go, as I can't have her doing all this for me. She said that she also tried to stop her mom, but she was not at all ready to even listen to her. Houng told me that her mom would just come and help me with some household chores. She also added that her mom would just clean the house in 2-3 hours and would leave. I agreed for it as I was going to eat in the hospital canteen and would clean the house myself, so she would not have to work hard for me.

I went outside to my mother-in-law and said, "I know you want to help me, but it's making me feel bad. Also, I just want you to clean the house a little and don't force yourself hard."

She just nodded her head in agreement and went on with washing the dishes. My mother-in-law is a 42 years old lady, but she looked like she was in her 20s. She was very slim and fit. She had spent early years of her life in Vietnam, doing farming. The hard work she had done back then in Vietnam, was clearly visible by looking at her slim body. She had long black hairs and dusty brown eyes. She had come to Canada to become a model, but she didn't get many chances. However, because of her beauty she soon got married to a Vietnamese businessman and got settled in Canada. She always used to wear a loose, knee-length skirt in which it was very hard to see her figure, but as she was a model' I expected that she had a nice and sexy body figure.

She soon finished all the housework and left. I decided that from then onwards I will do much of the work before her arrival, so she would have to do less work. After she left, I went out for a good lunch. I spent my whole day, relaxing on my couch and watching TV. In the evening, I ordered a pizza, and ate the entire pizza alone. That night, I got in the bed early, as I had to do a lot of work the next day.

The next day, I woke up early in the morning and did much of the housework. After that I left for the hospital, and ate my lunch and dinner in the hospital canteen itself. I went on with this routine for the next one week. It was very difficult for me to do all the household works, and also the food they served in hospital canteen was not at all good. Soon, the hospital canteen's food showed its ill effects and I got a severe fever. I informed about it to Houng, and she told about this to her mother. As soon as my mother-in-law got the news about it, she came to the hospital to check on me. She came to my room, and strictly told me that from now onwards, she would cook food for me at home, and I had no choice but to eat that food. Not only that, but Houng also forced me to listen to her mom, and do as she says.

Soon, I got discharged from the hospital. I took a sick leave for 3 days, and my mother-in-law promised to take care of me. As we reached home, I went to my room and took some rest. My mother-in-law was preparing a nice pho (Vietnamese soup) for me. I am a big fan of her cooking. Houng used to visit her mom daily, and she would always send some special dish for me. Soon, she entered my room with the hot pho. I was myself very weak to even lift the spoon, so she feed me with her hands. After feeding me the soup, She started doing the household chores. Soon, I felt very pleasant after eating that soup, and went to sleep.

In the evening, my mother-in-law woke me up for dinner. She had prepared some authentic Vietnamese dishes and salad. I loved the food she had made, and wanted to thank her for the food.

I said, "Thank you very much for doing all this for me."

She replied, "You don't have to thank me. It's my duty to take care of my son-in-law."

I asked her, "So are you leaving now?"

She answered, "Yes, I will leave' after putting all this back in the kitchen."

I asked, "Do you really need to go to your home? I mean you can stay her with me. Also, I'm feeling a bit lonely here"

She asked me, "Do you want me to stay here with you?"

I replied, "No, it's not like that. The thing is we both are alone, so why not live together till I get well."

She agreed, "Yeah, I would love to stay with you. So I will go to my house' just for tonight, and tomorrow I will return with my clothes and belongings to stay here, with you."

I said, "Yeah, that's sounds great. I am feeling really sleepy, so I think I should go and rest now. Goodnight Nova."

I went to my room and sat on my bed. I was really happy that she had agreed to stay with me. No one has ever taken so much care of me in my whole life. I think that's the reason, why I liked her so much. As I was so tired, I just went to sleep. My mother-in-law had an extra key of our house. After putting everything in the kitchen, she locked the main door and went to her house.

Next morning, when I woke up and went out of my room. Nova was already there. She had also prepared some breakfast for me. I quickly took a bath, and sat on the dinning table to eat my breakfast. As I was eating my breakfast, I saw a big black bag in the corner of the living room.

I asked her, "Is this big bag yours?"

She replied, "Yes, I know it's big. I had a conversation with Houng last night, and she also asked me to stay with you, till she comes back."

I said, "Well that's a good thing. Finally, I will get to eat some really delicious food for a year. I hope it's not much work for you"

She replied, "It's not work for me, it's just my love for both of you. Houng was really worried after knowing about your illness. She had personally requested me to stay with you, and feed you with healthy homemade food."

I lastly said, "If it's Houng's call, what can I say about it? Well I just want to thank you for everything."

She gave me a big smile, and went to clean my room. I sat in the living room itself, and watched my favorite show on the TV. Soon, Nova cleaned my room and started the preparations for lunch. I didn't want her to do everything alone, so I went to help her. I offered her my help, but she refused it quoting, I'm not well. I didn't argue much and went to watch the television again.

Nova prepared the lunch very quickly. I was not feeling hungry, but the smell of the food made me hungry. We sat for the lunch together. After lunch, I took my pills and went to rest. She was doing some work in the kitchen. Due to the medications, I slept for 4-5 hours and woke up in the evening. She had already made a cup of coffee for me. I drank my coffee, and called Houng. It was late night in France, so I didn't talk much. I sat on the couch, and stared at the television. My mother-in-law saw me like this,

and asked, "Is something wrong? You don't look good."

I replied, "No, everything's fine. I'm just feeling very bored. It's so hard sitting all alone."

She asked me, "Would you like to play some board games with me? I personally love playing Monopoly."

I answered, "Yeah, I would love to do that. Let me bring the monopoly!"

I brought the game, and we started playing. She was excellent at playing that game. Soon, I felt very good, and was not bored anymore. She played it awesomely, and her cute reactions when she played a good move, were just marvelous. I really liked the time I spent with her, playing that game. At last, she almost had twice the properties than me, so she won the game. She went to the kitchen and started preparing dinner. We ate our dinner, and watched a horror movie together. She was really frightened by the movie. Soon, the movie got over, and it was time to get some sleep. I told her to sleep in my room, and that I will sleep on the couch in the living room.

She requested, "Xuan, I am really scared and would not be able to sleep alone in that room. Can you please sleep with me for tonight?"

I told her, "But Nova, my hands move a lot in sleep, and It can probably hurt you."

She laughed and said, "Are you joking, my dear? I have slept with Houng, and she used to push me out of my bed sometimes. I don't think your little movements of hand will affect me."

I agreed, "As you say. I think we should keep pillows between us, so my hands won't reach to you."

She asked me to wait outside the room, so she can change into her nightwear. After few minutes, she came out. I was really surprised by looking her in such clothes. She was wearing a tiny short and a tight silky top. I was mesmerized by seeing her figure. She had small, but tight breast. As she asked me to come in and turned around, her big tight ass lured all my attention. I never knew that there was such a beautiful body under those loose clothes. I entered the room and slept on my side of the bed. Furthermore, I placed some pillows between us. However, I removed one of the pillow and glanced at her beautiful body for a long time, and slowly fell into sleep.

The next morning, I took a bath, and went for my breakfast. My mother-in-law was again back in her knee-length skirt. But, I really liked her that look in those tiny shorts and top. I sat on the table, and she came from the kitchen with breakfast. She put the bowl on the table, and started serving my plate. When she handed over my plate, she looked me in the eyes and laughed a little.

I asked her, "Why are laughing at me, Nova? Is there something on my face?"

She replied, "No, you are all good. I am laughing on some other thing."

I insisted, "Tell me! What is it? Even I want to laugh."

She answered, "It's something about last night. You know what you did last night?"

I said, "No, I don't know what you're talking about. What happened last night?"

She said softly, "You were in a dream last night, and you and Houng were talking about something and then..."

I asked in a hyper manner, "Then what? Did I say something wrong about her?"

She replied, "No Xuan, you both were actually having romantic talks."

I said, "Oh man, I'm really embarrassed right now."

She added, "That's nothing, What you did next is even more embarrassing for you."

I whispered, "Oh God, What did I do after that?"

She blushed a little, and said, "You were in deep sleep, and you mistook me for Houng. You came closer to me, and grabbed me in your arms, and slept hugging me tight."

I said, "I'm so sorry, Nova. I didn't know all this. I am really, really sorry."

She said calmly, "Don't apologize, there nothing to be sorry for. I know you were fast asleep, so I can understand it."

I said, "That's very nice of you. I just miss Houng, and sometimes I dream about me and her."

She replied, "That's so sweet, I know you miss Houng. However, I am here to take her place, so you don't miss her."

I replied, "Yeah, I know that. But we came very close this past month, and now I miss her presence."

She looked at me for some time, and then started eating her breakfast. I also didn't say anything, and went on with my breakfast. Soon, we finished our breakfast and I went to my room. After sometime, I received a message from my hospital manager that there was a lack of general physicians at the hospital, so if I was feeling well, I should do a half day. As I was feeling quite well, I decided to do a half day. I informed my mother-in-law about it, she didn't react well, but she knew that I loved my profession. So she didn't ask me any questions and allowed me to go.

Later in the evening, I returned from the hospital. My mother-in-law was in the kitchen, and she was preparing something special for the dinner. I waited for a few hours, and finally got to eat some delicious food. Afterwards, I went to my room, and she got busy with the kitchen stuffs. I was really waiting for her, to change to that tiny shorts and top, but I was also wondering if she would sleep with me again for tonight. As I had mistaken her for Houng, I was not so sure about it. All these questions had preoccupied my mind. Suddenly, she came to my room,

and asked me, "Can I sleep with you, tonight?"

I replied, "Yes, why not. I would take care that I don't do something like last night."

She laughed, and went back to finish her work. I just sat on my bed, and waited for her. Soon, She came in and asked me to wait outside the room, so she could change her clothes. I went out of the room, soon she called me in. She was looking just as hot as the other night. This time there was a little change with her top, this time she had worn a shirt with the upmost two buttons left open. She had small breasts, but her cleavage was clearly visible. I was extremely surprised that she would wear something like this, in front of me.

She slept on the bed, and asked me to join her. I went and slept on my side of the bed. After few minutes,

She asked me, "What do you miss the most about Houng?"

I answered, "Almost everything, but specifically our stupid gossips and our late night cuddling."

She replied, "Well, I don't know about gossips, but I surely know how to cuddle. So if you don't mind, I can help you with late night cuddling."

I was really surprised and asked her, "What do you mean to say?"

She sat up and said, "Don't act so dumb! I mean if you want, We can sleep cuddling with each other."

I was totally astonished by her offer, It would be only an idiot, Who would miss the chance of cuddling with such a hot and sexy woman. I didn't want to tell her directly that I would love to cuddle with her, so I made an excuse that she would get uncomfortable. She furiously stared at me, and suddenly picked my blanket up and entered it. She slept facing me, and covered both of us in the blanket. My breathing had already slowed down inside the blanket. Suddenly, She took my hand and placed it on her slim waist. I felt the touch of her smooth skin. It felt like my hand was on bird feathers. She blew a hot breath onto my face, and put her cold hand on my neck. I felt a strong vibration inside my body.

12