My Miracle Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The images flooded her mind without her being able to stop them, Sam facing the shower wall, both hands up against it, one leg bent slightly forward, his beautiful booty getting soaked by the hot water running down it. And his brown eyes peaking shyly over his shoulder at her. Waiting for her to take him.

'I...I'm ready for you...Mistress...'

"Come On..." Alicia's head hit the desk, one leg bouncing at a high rate as her nerves were set on edge. "Focus!" She lifted her head up again and tried to resume typing. She didn't want to ignore the images, it would be so easy to just lean back and rub one out now so she could get back to focusing on her job. But she didn't want to waste any of her seed, it was all for her pet boy, so she was trying her best to resist the urge to jerk off. But the urge was quickly growing.

His torso leans forward and he presses his cheek to the shower wall, both hands come around his back to grip his pliable tan butt cheeks and spread them apart, showing his hungry rosebud. 'Give me your cock...please? Mistress...'

Her big girl below twitched in the restricting confines of her pants. There was so much she had in store for him that she just couldn't stop thinking about, she needed to get him several items to ensure his new role as her puppy. She already had a good name in mind for him, and in time he would grow to accept it. He would grow to love her cock, to beg for her...

"Okay! Okay! Come on, Alicia!" She shook her head, "Just get this done then you can go to the store, and get him his leash, his bowl, his...cuffs...tails...plugs and...fuuuck..." Her fists balled up.

'Please...feed me Mistress...feed my butt your cock...please...Mommy...'

"Fuck it!" Alicia threw up her hands and angrily searched through the purse at her side for her phone. She fumbled with it as she found the device and quickly dialed up Julie's number.

It rang only once before the familiar soft voiced girl answered, "Hey Alicia, what's up?"

"Come back to Bridge's now babe, I'm leaving work early, I can't stand to wait any longer." She said hastily saving her tabs and files to close them out.

"Already? But...You've only been there for-"

Alicia cut her off, "I know, I know! There's an extra fifty bucks in it for you if you come get me and take me to the store now."

There was a pause, "...For real?"

And Alicia honored that promise. There was a reason Julie was Alicia's personal Uber driver, she was quick, efficient, and cute. Plus the two were good friends so they both essentially helped one another out.

Julie arrived about ten minutes after the call and picked Alicia up, taking her to the local Pet Smart store nearby. Of course Julie inquired about why the sudden rush of everything, and Alicia answered in the most direct way she could.

The moment she got in the car, Alicia unzipped her pants and flashed her throbbing dick at her wide-eyed driver. "This is why." Was all she said.

And that was more than enough for Julie.

The two big women now strolled through the pet store, Alicia pushing a cart and scanning every shelf looking for the perfect match for her boy pup.

"Hmm...do you think he'll like this one? Or maybe this one, it's a little sluttier but he's a slut so I think we can have fun with that." Alicia held two collars' up for comparison to her friend who was still a bit baffled by the whole circumstance.

"I didn't know you cared about what you're pet prefers." Julie stated honestly, "You seemed very unconcerned with how he felt the other night."

Alicia rolled her eyes, "Oh everybody needs to have it rough on their first night. It gets the worst of it out of the way so they know it can only get better from there for them as long as they're good...hmmm...and I think let's go with sluttier." She said dropping the black diamond encrusted leather collar into her cart. "I'm gonna have his new name embroidered onto his collar for him as soon as I can. Cumguzzler sounds good don't you think?"

Julie nodded, "Mhmm, sounds hot. Lucky you."

"Oh stop, you're gonna be getting a bitch of your own too as long as you follow my instructions on the site. The taller Mistress said walking further down the aisle, catching the eye of a very intimidated looking man and woman as they rounded the corner.

Julie suddenly looked a bit sheepish, "Do you think I'll make a good Mistress?"

"Well first off, you need to not doubt yourself because a lack of confidence is not something a Mistress has. But to answer your question, yes I do. You're hot, I mean look at you!" She gestured to the curvy body of her friend, Julie's dirty blonde hair was tied into a high ponytail and her eyes were crystal blue. She wasn't as busty as Alicia but her booty was bigger, she had hips that could kill and an ass to match. "You're sexy and I've seen that bulge in your skirt missy, that cock is something not to be ashamed of."

A blush crept up Julie's cheeks, "If you say so Alicia."

The pair continued browsing a bit more, selecting a few more items along the way that may come in handy for Alicia's puppy. But the real fun was ordering his doggy bowl, she didn't want him to have to eat out of that crappy cheap one she left him this morning, so she bought an expensive stainless steel one, with a gold placard, and his name engraved on it. Only the best for her boy.

It took all of Julie's willpower not to laugh at the expression the cashier gave her when Alicia administered the order. He gave her the look of an insane person, Alicia just winked.

After that was taken care of, they stopped by the grocery store to pick up some food for Sam as well. As much as she would like for him to have only a diet of her cum, she had to give him something special every now and again. Just in case she gets called away on business or if he's extra good, so he can have more than just her jizz.

She bought him some crackers, cheese, some cheerios, and a selection of fruits. Apples, strawberries, bananas, blueberries, etc. Along with a carton of orange juice.

The entire time Julie stayed and shopped with her, listening as Alicia weaved the tale of her and Sam's first 'romantic' evening together. She took care not to skip out on any of the graphic details.

She spoke about how his ass hugged her like it never wanted to let go, and his belly bloated so big cause it held all of her cum inside like such a greedy little slut would.

Both women were at full mast while discussing this, and Julie was becoming more and more intrigued about joining the website the further into detail they went. Thankfully, Julie counted the erotic story as payment for the time in the stores. Not charging Alicia any extra, a gesture that she promised she would repay her younger friend for.

The entire shopping trip took a little over an hour but it eventually was completed and Alicia requested they drive home. And a wave of excitement and anticipation whooshed through the girls. It made driving a little hard for Julie, but she managed to make it from the store to Alicia's home without any accidents thankfully.

Alicia practically threw the door open after they parked and rushed to her front door, Julie wasn't far behind. Her home system greeted her again with a 'Welcome Home Mistress' as she flew through the door, bags of supplies wrapped around her arms.

Julie stepped inside behind her and shut the door while Alicia brought her bags to the kitchen. "Go ahead and sit down in the living room babe. I'll get my laptop, you get comfortable. I need to get out of these fucking pants!" Alicia said not unpacking the groceries and took off upstairs.

"Okay." Julie laughed at her eagerness. It was unusual seeing the dominant Alicia being so rushed and desperate to get her pole wet. But not bad at all, it was nice for a change to see her tough to crack demeanor weaken just a tad.

So she abided by the other woman's suggestion and entered the lavish living room to the side of the entrance and took a seat on her cream colored couch while Alicia went to go change.

While she did so Alicia couldn't help but wonder if Sam was awake yet. How compliant he would be if he was, and if he would be able to handle what Alicia had cooked up for tonight.

She stripped out of her button up blouse and dress pants tossing them away forgotten, and went to her walk-in closet to grab some comfy attire.

A plain white, wife beater tank top that tightly clung to her voluptuous chest, leaving little to the imagination, and a pair of purple knee-high socks. No underwear or pants, her monster had been practically choked to death all day. And Julie had seen all she had to offer before so who cares?

Besides, it feels good to let it hang out and enjoy the comfort of her home breeze.

She also snatched up her home laptop and a special pair of leather bloomers.

After changing, Alicia descended her stairs again and Julie was met with the sight of the half-naked dick girl entering the living room and tossing some leather bottoms onto the reclining chair in the corner.

"Oh wow, you meant comfortable." Julie said looking the bare bottomed woman up and down.

"Yes I did, so come on girl. Let it out!" She encouraged setting the laptop down in front of her. "I'll be right back." Then turning away from her she headed towards the basement entrance at the base of the stairs.

Julie snickered a bit before eagerly starting to strip down as well. She removed her t-shirt, shoes and skirt quickly followed by her bra letting her smaller than Alicia's but still perky tits out for the world to bask in. The only thing she kept on was her blue thong, her own monster cock was tucked upward barely contained within the garment. It was slowly pulsing with blood, eagerly ready to harden to its full strength of fourteen inches.

She had to stand in order to strip so instead of sitting back down on the couch, Julie bent over the table and leaned towards the laptop to begin creating a page for herself on My Miracle Mistress. "I hope this works." She said with a sigh.

As this happened though Alicia unlocked her basement door to Cumguzzler's room and flicked the light on.

Sam winced at the sudden bright light as he felt himself coming to consciousness.

"I'm home sweetie! And I brought you presents!"

The disturbingly sweet voice of his captor rang out in the room as Sam tried to sit up only to feel an incredibly dull ache in his sore ass.

"Uuuuhh..." He groaned and tried to rub his eyes.

"Aww you slept the whole time? You didn't even touch your food?" Alicia frowned seeing the still full bowl of her now surely room temperature cum bowl beside him. "Hmm, oh well I guess you needed the sleep, no problem baby. We can always feed you later."

Sam slowly attempted to push himself up on his arms, his entire body moved sluggishly, exhausted after being abused so much after just two days. "Wh...where am...I..?" He lowly groaned again, slowly waking up.

"You're home baby! Remember? This is your room, and look at what I got you!" Alicia crouched beside his cage, her cock tapping the floor as she moved. "I got you a brand-new bowl, a pretty collar, some toys, and a fluffy tail! Ohhhh you're gonna be such a cute puppy!"

She baby talked him, adding further to the humiliation as Sam realized he was still naked, still collared, and still had a chastity cage around his penis and testes.

Sam finally focused on the items she laid out before him, there were a few different colored tail butt plugs, an expensive looking bowl, several collars and leashes, and a few brightly colored chew and squeaky toys.

"Oh geez." He thought, feeling the urge to facepalm but was a little too tired to muster up the enthusiasm to.

"But come on rise and shine! We'll play with these later, right now I want to introduce you to someone!" Alicia said making quick work of the lock on his cage.

That was the moment Sam actually realized he was being kept in a cage in what looked like the stereotypical kidnappers' dungeon.

"How could my life have gotten so bad over the course of one date?"

Alicia very enthusiastically clipped on one of the new leashes she had bought to his dog collar and began to lead him out of his cage. "C'mon boy!" She whistled, "C'mon Cumguzzler, let's go see Julie!" He almost shook his head at the name she called him, but then again compared to everything else he's been called by her. Slut, whore, bitch, it should've been expected. "Stay on your hands and knees." She commanded pointing to the ground as she stepped back a bit, pulling on his collar. The urge to defy her was there, he hadn't completely given up yet, there was still part of him that wanted to just tell her to fuck off, but he was too weak right now to do so. His limbs felt like they were made of jelly and his butt felt even worse. So he just hung his head in shame and crawled out of the cage like a good dog. "Good boy!"

Slowly the two ascended the basement steps and arrived back in the front room. Lead by Alicia Sam ended up crawling to the living room where his eyes met the glorious booty of Julie bending over the coffee table, looking into the computer.

"Wh...whoa..." Sam thought feeling his jaw drop.

Her ass was like a huge heart, she was a big woman, not as big as Alicia but her body seemed to be pear shaped. And the glorious butt above those thick thighs was something from Sam's most erotic fantasies. He was one hundred percent an ass man and the sight of that butt poorly hidden within that thong was enough to make him forget his situation even if but for a moment.

"I think I've got a good amount of details here, is this good?" She said before looking over her shoulder having heard the footsteps of the pair coming back upstairs, her eyes quickly found Sam on his hands and knees beside his Mistress. "Oh, why hello there cutie. We meet again." She said giving him a flirty smile.

Sam was too enamored with her ass however to reply. Instead Alicia said, "I'll take a look and see what you're missing. But in the meantime, don't be rude Cumguzzler, say hello back." She told Sam tugging his leash playfully. No words came from him though, his eyes just bounced back and forth between her ass and her eyes. Julie had such an angel face and her rear made Sam's constricted cock twitch, trying to harden in its tight trap. Even when she stood up and turned around allowing her girthy cock to flop out of its minimal housing in her thong, he wasn't afraid. A little intimidated by its size of course, but still eyeing her.

Even eyeing her cock...

But noticing his silence, Alicia glanced down and noticed Sam ogling her friend before her and quickly caught on. "Oh? What is it slut? You like her ass better than mine?" She yanked his collar harder snapping him out of his obvious staring.

"Wha-! Huh? I..." He stammered only to be suddenly met with a hard slap to the face.

"Hmph! I spend all day buying you all new things and come home to you eye fucking Julie?" Alicia said angrily, Julie actually almost laughed at this display. She was always proud of her ass but to see it actually distract one of Alicia's boy toys was quite the ego booster.

Sam clutched his reddened cheek, "No! No, no, no I didn't mean to Mistress, I'm sorry!"

Alicia scoffed, "Fine I see how it is, you like asses huh?" She then dragged him by his leash over to the recliner where she threw the bloomers and picked them up. "I'll give you an ass then. I was hoping to have this be more fun for you but, you just love to set me off don't you slut?" She told him as she slipped both legs through each sleeve.

That's when Julie realized what she was going to do, "Is that the Butt Wrap piece of your gear?" She asked as Alicia had tugged it up her legs fully.

"Mhmm."

Sam's leash was tugged on again only this time Alicia tugged it between her legs, bringing him face to face with her ass. "Wait, Mistress! I'm sorry, I-"

"Oh shut up you bad boy." He was pulled again right up against the crack of her ass.

What appeared to be a simple wrinkle in the leather fabric was in fact a small slit intentionally added in order to insert a small human head. Alicia's Butt Wrap was designed for brutal facesitting, and now that she saw Sam seemed to like booty's, she was going to give it to him.

A strap of leather looped around her behind, and around the back of his head and was secured via a loop and button strap on the opposite hip. Leaving Sam's noggin trapped between her cheeks, with his mouth pressed directly against her own asshole. And another larger slit in the front to provide access to her cock and cunt.

"MMMMMMM! MMMFMMM!" His cries were muffled as he struggled with renewed vigor against leather. Her cheeks enveloped him, his face grew very hot immediately and all he could taste or smell was Alicia's ass.

He felt her bring her leg up backwards and give him a quick kick to his stomach, "Just eat my ass slut. After you've been in there for a few hours, maybe you'll learn not to be such a bad boy and look at other girls over me."

"Aww now I kind of feel bad." Julie said watching as Sam struggled.

Alicia waved it off and started walking to the kitchen, dragging the defiant boy behind her. "He deserves it, when you get your own you'll need to learn to punish them accordingly, that way it makes rewards much sweeter when they get them." She spoke while she dragged him like he was nothing, and not a care in the world.

Again Julie sighed, "Okay...well I finished my page."

Alicia began putting the bought groceries away in their various cupboards and storage. "Go ahead, read it back to me."

Sam had a very difficult time as this happened, each movement of his body wedged his face up against her star, every time he opened his mouth or tried to make a sound, his lips and tongue touched it, unwillingly eating her ass while his body got the workout of trying to keep up with his moving Mistress.

The conversation they had was muffled to him, but he couldn't really care less about what was happening out there anyways. It was extremely hot inside the Butt Wrap, and he was already sweating profusely. Each step she took caused her cheeks to jiggle and squish his head repeatedly.

"You've gotta be a little more flirty." Alicia said approaching the couch and spinning around to sit beside Julie, now also sitting and having discarded her thong. Watching Alicia just dominate Sam so powerfully gave her the biggest boner. Especially when she sat down on the couch completely sitting on his face. He was forced to plant his butt on the floor and arch his back so he was looking straight up with the back of his head on the couch cushion.

"MMMBHMM! PLBBMM!" Oxygen again became impossible to attain as Alicia's massive weight squashed down on Sam's face, his mouth practically being forced to French kiss her star.

Alicia bit her lip, "Nnf...You want to make...mmm..them come to you remember?"

Julie nodded but kept casting sidelong glances over at Alicia. Whose own cockhead began leaking clear fluid. Feeling Sam squirm in between her ass cheeks sent tingles up her spine, and precum out her cock. "R-right."

The two went back and forth for a bit as Sam was fighting for dear life, sucking on his Mistress's ass hole like his life depended on it. Which, it did. If he was doing a good job, Alicia would sit up for just a moment to allow him to catch his breath then sit back down. But only, if he ate her ass nice and deep.

He stuck his tongue into her entrance, pushing beyond her anal ring and wriggling it inside, tasting her depths fully.

A long stream of precum spilled out of Alicia's monster and ran down over her balls until it dripped onto Sam's bare chest. Even running down onto his nipple. Julie too was getting unbearably horny watching this display, as they completed her profile and quickly a suitable male for Julie's prey popped up on screen.