My Mission from Mia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte's foot was pressed firmly against my crotch at this point, and it would be impossible for her to feel my erection. Blood was severely lacking from my brain at the minute, which was not helping with my attempts to process everything Sarah and Charlotte had told me. "I-I don't know what to say" I managed to sputter out "I love you Sar, and I always will love you, I'm n-not sure about where to go from here, just know that I don't think badly of you, and let me tell you that as Charlotte said I find you incredibly attractive." Charlotte had released the pressure from my bulge while I spoke, which allowed me to regain some degree of lucidity "I just need some time to process what I'm thinking."

"Weeeell, about that babe, I have an idea for how to help things along a bit" Charlotte said in a sing song voice "I know that even if the idea doesn't work out that you will be able to get over any awkwardness, but if it does work out, we'll have so much fun." I wasn't sure what Charlotte had planned, but I trusted her enough that she wouldn't pressure me into something I didn't want to do.

I asked "What's your idea then Char?" She wasn't able to keep the mischievous grin off her face as she squirmed in a little happy dance.

"Well it's still your birthday, and I didn't get to have birthday sex with you yet" Charlotte said "So I think we could make up for that now." I decided to play dumb, which wasn't the hardest thing in the world, I had a lot of practice at it.

"I don't know babe, are you planning on asking Sarah and Harriet to go somewhere so we can have some alone time?" I asked, trying to keep my face as innocent as possible. Charlotte's eyes narrowed and Sarah let out a small snort which caused my lovely girlfriend to move her attention to her.

"Oh, come on, Tony isn't completely clueless, and you're about as subtle as a brick, he already knows you meant for me to watch" Sarah said with another chuckle. Charlotte harrumphed and crossed her arms in a strop, though she couldn't stop her lips from twitching as she tried to hold her smile. "Fine, that was my plan, what do you think?" She asked me with a hint of trepidation.

I took a deep breath and thought about it. My mind was not united on the matter. There was a large part listing the reasons we shouldn't do this, the fact that we were twins chief among them. Another reason brought to the fore was my worry that we would do something like this, and Sarah would regret it and end up hating me, I couldn't lose my sister. The other part of my mind was saying that Sarah wanted this, and that we wouldn't actually be doing anything with each other physically. No touching, no incest right? I also reminded myself that I knew with absolute certainty that short of doing something absolutely unforgivable, like rape or cold blooded murder, that Sarah would never hold anything against me, and would never hate me. We had always been two halves of a whole, Even when we lived apart we were only a ten minute walk from the other's flat, completely on purpose, and would have moved in together had mum and dad not encouraged us to give a bit of separation a go. Of course, the primal part of me screamed how fucking hot it would be.

I took a bit longer than I thought, lost deep in thought going through the pro's and con's as Charlotte knelt in front of me her hands on my knees. She jolted me back to reality by nudging me and saying "Babe?" she had a touch of concern in her voice so I gave her a mile and touched my hand to her cheek. I took another deep breath and made my decision. "We can try it" I said with a nod of resolve "Though I can't promise I won't change my mind if it starts to feel awkward."

"That's completely fine Tony, it means more than you know to everyone in this room that you're even willing to consider it" Charlotte said "I know it's sudden, but I'll do my best to make it feel good for all of us." She stood up taking up my line of vision. She wasn't wearing anything fancy, the clothes Mia had given her looked like a pair of leggings and a baggy t-shirt, but as she leaned backwards slightly it was revealed to me that a bra had not been one of the items of clothing given to her. Charlotte saw the hunger in my eyes and bit her lip seductively as she started to slowly sway her hips. "Just keep your eyes on me baby, let me make you feel good" She said before she leaned forward to kiss me softly.

She moved back swaying her hips in a more exaggerated manner, her fingers teasing at the bottom of her t-shirt. Her movements entranced me as she danced to some non-existent music, slowly starting to lift the tee, just enough to give me a glimpse of the pale skin lying below, before dropping the hem back down again. Charlotte continued the teasing for a full minute, the shirt getting higher each time she continued. The hypnotic rhythm carried on as she lifted the shirt up over her small pert breasts, her big puffy nipples standing to attention. I adjusted my erection to a more comfortable position, not moving my eyes from the bombshell in front of me somehow taking the t-shirt off completely without breaking from her rhythmic movements.

My eyes were locked on her chest and I missed Charlotte's hand reaching out to tilt my chin up to lock our eyes together. I got lost in the deep green eyes as she leaned forward again taking my lips in a passionate kiss. Her hands trailed down my body to my waist, and in a swift movement she had my top up and off me a lot less gracefully than her own removal had been. I was reminded of the fact that we weren't alone by giggles at my awkwardness, and I chanced a look at mine and Charlotte's respective sisters, both looking a bit rosy in the cheeks. My attention snapped back to my girlfriend as she wrapped her arms around my neck and straddled my lap.

She kissed me deeply and began gyrating her hips, pressing her pelvis into my by now rock solid length. We both moaned into the kiss as our hands roamed across each other's upper halves hungrily. My hands trailed lower and I took a hold of her firm ass. I took control and ground her into me harder and faster with a tight grip on her butt. I broke away from her lips and kissed down her jaw to her neck, alternating little pecks, sucks and licks across her skin eliciting sharper moans from her. I moved my lips up to her ear and whispered "Loving or rough baby?" Another moan as she pushed more firmly into my groin, arching her back, she replied in a breathy voice, barely above a whisper "Rough daddy." I smirked knowing things were going to get wild.

Throughout our experimenting, Charlotte had discovered a real submissive streak within her, and loved for me to use her for my pleasure. 'Loving or rough' was a regular question I asked before sex to determine what sort of mood she was in. When she said rough she wanted me to dominate and control her and I was happy to oblige.

I pushed her back to her feet and put on my commanding voice "Take the leggings off Charlotte" I said, and she immediately started to oblige, although a snort from behind my girlfriend took me out of the moment temporarily. I glared at Sarah, who put her hands up apologetically, and noticed she'd taken her top off as well, making me a little self-conscious. I shook my head and glanced at Harriet, who was already down to her panties a sight that made my cock throb.

I snapped my attention back to Charlotte, who had finished stripping of the leggings. Stood there in just a small, pink, lacy thong I gave a silent thanks to Mia for her taste in underwear. Charlotte stood to attention, hands by her sides waiting for my command. "Knees" was all I said, and she immediately complied, as my hands went to my hips and pushed my trousers and boxers down over my erection letting them drop and pool at my feet. I stepped out of them, my manhood bobbing inches away from Charlotte's face. "Suck my cock Charlotte" I told her, and in an instant her lips were wrapped around the fat head of my dick. Her mouth was small and was stretched to its limit to accommodate me. Her tongue played on the underside of my shaft while she bobbed along the first half of my length. Each time she came forwards just enough that my tip didn't hit the back of her throat. Charlotte moaned as she tasted the beads of pre-cum leaking from me.

Knowing me as well as she did she switched up her tactics, normally I would chide her, but I realised she was putting on a bit of a show for the other occupants of the room. She licked her way down my shaft reaching until she reached my balls, replacing her lips around my cock with one of her soft, dainty hands. She took one ball into her mouth and sucked on it greedily while pumping my manhood. Charlotte lavished attention on my testicles, alternating between the two, all the time stroking me. I sat down on to the bed and spread my legs as she followed me, pushing right up to the bed as she continued worshipping my balls.

Then she changed her attention once again, her tongue trailing lower, down my taint and probing in between my ass cheeks. She continued stroking my cock as her tongue made contact with my asshole, and she greedily lapped drawing moans from me. I grabbed hold of her by the back of her head and pulled her in tighter as she continued to toss my salad. My eyes, half-lidded, looked up from my sexy minx and made their way to the other bed, which had both my sister and Charlotte's sat naked with a hand between their thighs. Harriet, who had been intimate with me just earlier today, was the more confident of the two, and had her legs spread while she rubbed her pussy. Sarah obviously had some more reservations as she had her hand trapped tightly between her thighs, trying to make herself small while she rocked her hips to push her mound against her hand.

My cock twitched in Charlotte's hand and she pulled back. She looked over her shoulder then looked back at me with a lascivious smirk on her face. I could almost hear her mentally congratulating herself on a plan well done. I decided I couldn't allow her ego to grow too much, and to do that I needed to distract her. I grabbed her under her shoulders and lifted her up throwing her onto the bed, eliciting a squeal of surprise from the redhead. I made quick work of the panties, pulling them off roughly to reveal her already soaked slit. I repositioned her lengthways along the bed, hooked her knees over my shoulders and dove in to her glistening sex. I lapped at her cunt, alternating between long licks of her pussy, and circling her clit with my tongue. She was soon whining from need as I ate her out at a frantic pace. I felt her thighs on either side of my head clench as she approached orgasm and stopped abruptly.

A groan of frustration was accompanied by a glare and a pout looking down her body at me. Her legs still in the air I laid a smack on her ass and pushed myself up, coming to a rest with my rock hard cock inches from her pussy. I took hold of her ankles and pushed her legs wide, shifting my hips slightly to tease my tip along her wet lips. She shivered in anticipation as I looked down at her splayed open for me, and her hips bucked trying to entice me inside of her.

In a moment of bravery I decided to try out some audience participation. Looking over at the girls on the other bed, both sets of eyes were firmly locked on Charlotte and I as they rubbed at their clits. "Do you think Charlotte has been a good girl?" I asked moving my hips back slightly as the ginger in question bucked her hips enough for the head of my cock to brush slightly past her thick labia. Both girls simultaneously shouted "YES" through pants and I smiled back down at Charlotte.

As much fun as teasing my girlfriend was, I was almost painfully turned on by this point, so I wasted no time sinking my full length past her lips and balls deep into her well lubricated cunt in a single motion. Bottomed out, I held there as she writhed and moaned. Pushing her legs back, I used her flexibility to fold her in half, her ankles resting by her ears. "Fuck yes, Daddy" She hissed as I sank even deeper into her. Then I started moving, slowly at first, sawing in and out of her, leaving just the tip inside, before pushing back in. It only took a few slow thrusts to push her over the edge as she tensed under me, cumming over my cock. "Good girl" I growled, leaning down and planting kisses on her neck, causing yet more moans.

Having made Charlotte cum, I abandoned any self-control I had left and started thrusting fast and hard. Each thrust was accompanied by a wet squelch and the sound of my balls slapping off her ass. I pounded away at the warm, wet hole, rocking my hips faster and faster. I heard a familiar cry of pleasure from across the room as Harriet reached her orgasm, followed soon after by the unfamiliar cry of Sarah's climax. That did it for me, Sarah's orgasm pushed me over the edge and I slammed my hips against Charlotte's ass, pushing as deep as I could go, before unleashing a torrent of cum into my girlfriends willing pussy. That pushed Charlotte over the edge a second time, and her cunt squeezed down on my length, trapping me balls deep inside of her.

I fell forwards collapsing on top of Charlotte, though I had the presence of mind to let her legs free. I looked down at her, our faces inches away from each other, her eyes closed and a content smile on her lips. I kissed her cheek softly and slowly pulled my length out of her, eliciting a whimper. No sooner had I exited her the excitement of the day caught up to me in a rush. I felt tiredness pulling at me, and managed to roll myself and Charlotte in a way that left me spooned up behind her. I kissed Charlotte on the cheek one last time, and managed to wearily call out "Happy Birthday sis" as sleep claimed me.