Slow Burn Sister & Brother Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister getting a little too close.
8.5k words
4.64
58.7k
124
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(PART 1)

Wrapping up my first year at college, I enjoyed the experiences a whole lot. The new sense of freedom and responsibility proved to be refreshing and challenging. My last week as I completed exams was bitter-sweet. Not to mention the farewell parties and outings with the girls. Looking back over the year, I can leave it behind feeling that I made the most of it.

It was a totally new place for me when I arrived. I was fortunate to live on my own in a dorm on campus. Sharing rooms seemed to be the worst, so I begged my parents to find me something segmented. Through my classes, and playing some recreational volleyball, I quickly made friends and settled into a group; though they were very different than me.

I am by no means a 'rich girl.' My mom and dad have made a comfortable living for themselves, but they are not living the high life by any means.

They often say to me, "Katie, money doesn't grow on trees in our yard."

The girls I met in college flaunted their Gucci bags and BMWs, seeming as though they were royalty. It became very apparent to me the first few weeks of revolving in their orbit that I would have some trouble keeping up with them and their activities. I didn't want to get a job my first year at school, and my parents put me on a very tight budget, so I figured I was out of luck... that is, until an old friend of mine gave me an idea for how to make some extra money with minimal effort.

My best friend Cara, now attending a college out in San Diego, was talking to me on the phone one day, bragging about all of the shopping she had been doing and the extravagant nights out. I asked her to share her secret.

Cara explained, "So... what I did was... I set up this account on Snapchat. It's a Subscriber account. Men join and they send 'Gifts.' Whatever they want to send. All I do is post pictures of me in my dresses, skirts, shorts, whatever. They make requests from time to time, which, the gross ones, I just ignore. It's literally so easy. Last week, I made $1,000 from posting 6 photos... I can send you the link?"

The only reason I had faith in this process is that Cara and I are nearly identical. At the time of the explanation of the account, we were both 18 years old, blonde, and with very similar features. We both are about 5'5 in height, and weigh a little less than 100 pounds in weight. Though neither of us are especially blessed in the chest area (small and perky), our toned, heart shaped butts couldn't get more attention. They are our real gifts - round, bubbly, and sculpted from endless hours in the gym and recreational sports. We both take a great deal of pride in being such effective distractions to the men around us on campus and elsewhere. It's amusing to see how much power we hold by wearing garments that flatter our cutest features.

Just as Cara had explained, I started the account during my second week of college. I posted a few photos in my channel, and somehow, I was being noticed and subscribed to. Within a few weeks, I had amassed nearly 100 subscribers. And just as Cara said, it was so easy. Tips were being sent seemingly just to get me to notice them. Ten dollars here, thirty there. All for just some innocent selfies and mirror shots in barely revealing clothing. What was not to love? It funded my entire social life at college allowing me to go to fun brunches, concerts, bars, and all the other fun activities without having to rely on a man or to beg my family for money.

As the year went on, my follower-ship grew, reaching the several hundreds. I was a little nervous I might be recognized, but then again, I wasn't posting anything that bad. To me, it seemed like a win-win.

--

I returned home for the summer, excited to relax and catch up with some of my friends and to spend time with family. My first week was a blur, relaying my experiences to my mom and dad (at least... most of them), and settling back in to my room and my space. When they asked me about getting a summer job, I lied and told them that I had found an opportunity as a grant writer and was working with an organization near my college, getting paid by the document. That was enough to satisfy their curiosity about all of the new clothes I was able to afford, the experiences I was able to have during the previous year, and how I planned to support myself during the coming year.

I woke up Saturday morning, now having been home for a week. I walked downstairs in a pair of gray cotton short shorts that accentuated my long, slender legs, and a tight white t-shirt that exposed my midriff and pressed against my chest. I found mom and dad in the kitchen.

"Good morning!" I exclaimed with a smile as I took my seat at the kitchen table.

As soon as I sat, dad jumped up and poured me some coffee, fixing it with sweet creamer and sugar. He always loved pampering me, and I loved it that way. I smiled as he placed it down in front of me and took his seat.

"Thank you, daddy!" I said, smiling as I took the first sip. I then asked, "So... what is the plan for the day?"

My dad looked up from his paper and said, "your brother, Brian is coming home for a few days. He's going to stay until Tuesday morning. Didn't he tell you?"

I laughed at the explanation. It wasn't uncommon for Brian to not communicate with me. He was nearly ten years older than me after all, having just turned twenty-nine.

I smiled and responded, "Oh, great! I haven't seen him since you guys dropped me off at university. When is he supposed to be here?"

My mom looked over at me and answered, "Any minute, darling!"

Before I could even pick up my phone to text Brian, I heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" I yelled as I stood up and ran over to the front door.

As I opened it, there he was. Brian stands at about 6'2 and weighs over 200 pounds. He has broad shoulders, a chiseled chest, and inherited our father's dark brown hair and eyes. I quickly jumped into his arms as he dropped his bags.

"Brian!" I shouted as I embraced him. He easily picked me up and held me for a few moments before setting me back down.

"How's it going, Katie? Looking like you successfully defended against the infamous freshmen fifteen!" He then pushed a playful jab into my stomach.

I laughed and answered, "I know, thank God. The gym was so close to my dorm so it made it pretty easy for me!"

We caught up and walked into the kitchen where mom and dad similarly greeted him. Then we sat around the table catching up for a few hours. All the while, I was periodically glancing at my phone. Just because I wasn't actively posting photos on my account did not mean that the gifts stopped coming in. Occasionally, I would look down at my notifications, smiling at the amounting funds continuing to grow in my account.

After several hours of chatting, mom and dad stood up and mom said, "well, we have plenty of time to talk this weekend. Your father and I need to go get some groceries and run to a few stores. Do you two want to come with us?"

Brian and I looked at each other, both widening our eyes in disdain at the notion and shook our heads 'No.'

Mom and Dad both laughed, expecting the reaction. "Okay, that's what we figured. We will be back in a couple of hours. You two, don't burn the house down."

Brian and I smiled at each other as we remained at the table and they took their leave.

We went back and forth for about another 30-minutes, catching each other up on significant events. I didn't dare tell him about how I was funding my college year. I didn't want him to judge me for it. Although it wasn't particularly dirty, I wasn't sure he would see it as totally innocent either. But then, the questions began.

Brian looked at me and suspiciously asked, "So... any other major developments this year?"

The way he asked the question made me turn a little red as I quickly responded, "No... nothing that I can think of. Why?"

He smiled and lifted up his phone, tapping it a few times, and then turning it to face me. My jaw dropped as I saw the front page of my account on his phone. How in the hell did he find it?!

My face turned bright red as I chuckled awkwardly and said, "Oh... that. How did you...?"

He interrupted and said, "you wouldn't believe it. One of my college buddies sent me the link not knowing who you are. He just sent it to me one day saying 'you gotta take a look at this chick. Hot as hell.' Then I opened it and there you were. Care to explain?"

I felt bad that he was put in that weird situation, but I calmly tried to explain myself. "Yeah... you know how mom and dad aren't exactly thriving right now. I didn't want to ask them for more money to go do fun things with my friends and I had another friend who made one of these accounts and she was doing well with it... so I tried it out."

He looked more concerned than upset about it as he added, "I figured that was probably why. I just felt like I needed to talk to you about it. I don't want to be judgmental, but I feel like it is kind of a slippery slope. I have seen some of the photos. Not necessarily 'OnlyFans' content... but I just don't want you to end up there, you know? I would rather you just come to me and I can help you instead."

I smiled and said, "I appreciate it. But honestly, it isn't anything to worry about. And Brian... it is so easy. The easiest way to make money ever. All I have to do is post a picture and the money comes so fast."

I could tell by his face he was a little skeptical. I laughed and said, "Seriously. Watch."

I stood up from the table and opened up the app on my phone, triggering the selfie camera display. I held my phone up above me, capturing my face with a duck lips expression, capturing my exposed midriff and also a faint hint of cleavage pressing out of the cut of the shirt. I posted the photo and the chat went wild. I held the phone up and faced it towards Brian. "See?" I asked as I let him look.

His face looked amused as he saw the Gifts begin to flood in. "Okay, fine. I guess it isn't all that bad. As long as it doesn't start to get too out of hand. I just want you to be careful, you know?"

I smiled and brought my phone back and answered, "I know, and I am! Nothing to worry about. It's just some extra spending money, really." I took a sip of my coffee and then added, "besides, I can only do so much with selfies, you know? The angles and everything. If I had someone taking the photos of me, I could make so much more. But it isn't a big deal."

Brian laughed and asked, "What do you mean? Like just taking photos of you in some of your outfits or something? If it's just photos like the ones you've taken, I can help you out a little. If it isn't too weird, I mean."

I smiled cheerfully and responded, "that would actually be really helpful. Just like me in an outfit or two. Maybe like, in the living room or something?"

He smiled in support and said, "sure! Just go get changed or whatever and I'll meet you in there."

I watched as he stood up and walked into the living room. I was very surprised by the offer. Even if it wasn't anything too sexual, the notion of him helping me with this was a little odd. Or maybe it wasn't and I was making it too big of a deal. Maybe he was just trying to bond with me and help me out. Regardless, I got up and walked down the hall to my room, closing the door behind me.

I walked over to my dresser and quickly shed the shorts and shirt I was wearing, down to a pair of white lace panties. I started with a matching skirt and top. They were plaid with red, gray, black, and white in the design. I pulled up the skirt and the bottom rested halfway up my thighs. It was tight around my little, thick cheeks. I then pulled over the matching top that had thin straps over my shoulders. It covered my chest and pressed against my breasts, also exposing my belly button. I put my hair up in a ponytail as I examined myself in the mirror for a moment before returning to him in the living room.

As I walked in, he nearly spit out the sip of his drink he had taken while sitting back on the couch. "Jesus, Katie. Is this something new you bought? Don't you think it's a size too small?"

I laughed as I looked down and adjusted the fabric. "No, not really," I answered. "It's supposed to fit like this."

Brian shrugged his shoulders and responded, "Well, whatever. Hand me your phone?"

I walked up and handed him my phone, and then took a few steps back from where he was seated. I started with a pose facing him, placing my hands on my hips and bending my left knee, shifting my weight to my right leg. I smiled innocently into the camera as he took the shot. I then turned around, taking a similar pose, though looking back over my left shoulder at the camera, showing off the back of the outfit. The rounded shape could be seen pressing against the fabric in the plaid pattern, straining the material.

I smiled and asked, "How's that?"

Brian returned the smile and said, "I'm sure it will drive your audience mad. Just what you're looking to accomplish, right?"

I walked back over and sat down next to him as I took the phone and posted a few of the photos he had taken on the account. The reactions were much more instantaneous and significant than prior photos I posted. Gifts, comments, and requests came in quick. It was a little funny sitting here and watching them populate with my brother next to me. Seeing comments like:

"My God... so, so sexy"

"What a perfect, tight body"

"I could look at this one all day..."

And the tips were impressive. They were surpassing the average amounts from other photos posted in the past.

I looked over at Brian and jokingly said, "Thanks a lot. Now they are going to want and expect that quality every single time."

Brian's eyes, however, were glued to my screen. He clearly was not prepared to see all of the things that these men were saying in reference to me, his little sister. I was a little worried it might be too much. But then, he added, "They really ate that up, huh? How much did you just make there in total from those two photos?"

I looked back at the screen and scrolled through for a moment. Proudly, I stated, "It was a total of... $320."

He sunk further into the couch when I said the number. "That's insane," he said with his hand to his forehead, staring off into the ceiling. "I had no idea you could make that much money from just doing... that. I get you now."

I shrugged my shoulders and responded, "Yeah. It seemed like an okay thing to do. Though, it is a little weird knowing that YOUR friends have been viewers."

Brian laughed and agreed, "Yeah, definitely not going to tell them it's you. For both of our sakes." He paused for another minute and asked, "Soo, was that all you wanted to do... or did you want to take any more? If it's setting you up for next year and you're stacking money with it, I'm happy to help honestly... within reason, you know?"

I looked down at my phone at the different comments and requests, then back to Brian and said, "We could maybe try some of these requests. Some of these things would be a little hard to do on my own." I held up my phone and pointed at the screen, "like this one."

The message I pointed to said, "Let's see you dance around a little bit in that skirt, sweetie. ($50)"

I raised my eye brows at Brian as if to ask, 'are you ready,' then stood up and handed him my phone.

I explained, "So I'll just do something simple. Just like sway my hips a little, then turn around and shake, then we can stop it. Just like 15 seconds or so. Are you ready?"

Brian smiled and said, "uh-huh. Go for it."

As he said those words, the expression on my face changed to a more sultry one; almost a sort of pout. I then began to move my hands up from my hips, up my body as I slowly swayed back and forth for a moment in the little plaid skirt and matching top. I then spun around slowly to show off the back of the outfit. As I did, I began to bend slowly at the hips, lowering my chest forward as I shook my hips back and forth. Without knowing, my skirt rose higher and higher the more I bent over, revealing a hint of the white fabric hiding underneath, as well as providing a glimpse of bare skin under the skirt.

After I did the move, I looked back at Brian and the camera and, like a director, he said, "Cut! Okay. I think I got it."

I smiled and stood back up straight, adjusting the skirt, and then walking over to have a seat next to him again. As I sat down, I watched the video replay, seeing my body moving in the video. I glanced over at Brian and noticed his Adam's apple shift in his throat as he watched. It had to be strange watching this again after shooting it.

Brian smiled and said, "I think it looks great, Katie! Ready to post it?"

I smiled and nodded my head saying, "Go ahead and hit send!"

As Brian hit send, the $50 from the requestor immediately came through, as did several other smaller gifts and comments for the video. While re-watching the video, I noticed that part of my white panties had been exposed while I was bent over. I gasped a little and said, "oh my God... I didn't notice that. Why didn't you say something?" I playfully punched Brian's arm.

He just chuckled and answered, "Honestly? I didn't think it would hurt your cause at all. I mean for what you're trying to do here, that was perfect." Though I agreed, I was still slightly embarrassed.

The new content certainly didn't help to soften the explicitly of the comments. No; to no one's surprise, it did the opposite. Dirtier comments immediately started to flood in, accompanied by Gifts and requests:

"You know those panties would look better on the floor."

"When are we going to see you on all fours?"

"That little ass needs spanked..."

I stood back up and said, "I'm going to get some water. You want some?" Brian nodded, though his eyes stayed glued to the screen.

I could tell the comments were throwing him off. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to read in real-time the thoughts these men were having about his younger sister. It probably made sense to call it a day on this... or better yet, just never do this again. I grabbed the glasses of water from the kitchen and brought them back in. To my surprise, he was still holding my phone.

When he finally acknowledged me, he said, "That video you just posted made $500, Katie."

I laughed and said, "What?! That's crazy. Men are insane."

He laughed along as well and said, "Yeah, no kidding. With that kind of return though, this has got to be pretty tempting for you. This guy said he would pay $100 to see you in a bathing suit. $150 here for some kind of Halloween costume. And then $200 for lingerie. That's not even considering what you would get from other people as Gifts."

Hearing him rattle off the different figures was definitely tempting me. And his approval and encouragement was not helping me resist. Knowing that he knew about it, and was even somewhat supporting me in doing it, only made me want to do it that much more. I put my hands on my hips and asked, "So you think I should do it then? The bathing suit one, at least?"

Brian confidently nodded and said, "Yeah, at least that one! Why not? Go put it on, girl!"

I laughed and set my glass down, mimicking a soldier with a salute, barking back a, "yes, sir!" I then ran out of the room and back into my bedroom, quickly stripping out of the skirt, top, and white panties.

I fished a pink bikini out from the top drawer of my dresser. Definitely one of my smaller ones that I owned these days. Fashion for bikinis had taken a recent turn in that they seemed to just be thongs these days. Standing nude, I pulled up the pink fabric of the bottoms, lifting the straps high up my hips. The fabric tucked in between my cheeks in the back and pressed tight against my bare mound in the front. I then pulled over the matching bikini top, tying it behind me while making my way to the mirror. I yelled down the hall as I was finishing adjusting the top, "Hey! Maybe we could take these outside? Near the pool?"