My Mistress Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother was not about to acquiesce quietly. "What are you doing? I can't believe that you are doing this to me, your mother," she said angrily. I continued nevertheless without acknowledging any of her protests.

Using one hand to keep her pressed to the couch, I used the other to unbuckle my pants. Within seconds, my pants and underwear were around my ankles. My cock was hard with anticipation of what I was about to do.

Reaching between her legs, I felt the entrance of her pussy as I pressed my finger into her. As would be expected, the entrance was not moist as I stabbed my finger inside her. In and out, I gradually worked my finger into her, all the while holding her down with my other hand.

"Ricky, you disgust me," she said. Nevertheless, Mother spread her legs slightly, perhaps to ease any discomfort. As my finger plunged in and out, her juices began to coat her outer lips.

Pulling my finger out, I grabbed my cock and pressed the tip at the entrance of her pussy. Leaning forward, I could feel the tip split the outer lips as I forced myself into her. Pulling and pushing my cock slightly, I worked the entire length into her now wet pussy.

With a much-softened tone, I heard Mother continue her efforts to stop me. "Please stop. A son is not supposed to be fucking his mother. I know I agreed to this arrangement, but you should stop. A son shouldn't want to do this with his mother." But soon her protests turned into her imploring me to continue. "OH, RICKY! This feels so good. I know this is wrong but keep fucking me. FUCK ME HARDER!"

By that time, I had grabbed Mother's waist with both hands as I continued to pound her pussy from behind. Leaning forward, I reached and grabbed her right breast which was still covered by her blouse. Wanting to feel her naked tit in my hand, I grabbed her blouse and ripped it open exposing her bra-covered breast. I quickly pulled her bra above her now-naked breast, which I cupped.

The sensation of my cock buried into Mother along with her naked breast was enough to send me over the edge. The same was true with Mother.

Mother reached behind me and pulled me into her. "THAT'S IT BABY. SHOOT YOUR CUM INTO ME!"

With a final push, I pushed all my cock into Mother as I felt my hot cum rush from my cock into her dripping wet pussy. I continued to grind into her as wave after wave of my orgasm fell over me. With one last squeeze, I pushed as much of my cum out of my cock into her pussy. I continued to stand behind her even as my shrinking cock slowly withdrew from her cum-soaked pussy.

As my cock plopped out of her, I felt Mother attempting to raise herself. I stepped back to allow her to stand. Without turning, she stooped to pull her pantyhose and panties up. Once they were up, she pulled her dress down and adjusted the fit of her dress. Only then did she turn towards me.

"Well, young man. You owe me more money," she paused before she sternly said, "for the $200 blouse you just ruined." She held the fabric out to show me that it had been ripped. However, her tit was clearly visible as it hung out of her open blouse. Holding out her hand for me to pay, she made no effort to pull her bra back into place or to otherwise cover up.

Reaching into my wallet, I counted out $500 in $100s as I placed them in her hand. Her eyes never left the money as I counted out the money. "Will an additional $300 soothe your temper?" I asked.

She looked up at me with daggers in her eyes before saying, "How does it feel to force your mother into fucking you? Are you proud of yourself?"

"It's not a matter of how I feel about this, Mother," I responded. "This is the arrangement to which YOU agreed. Are you saying that you no longer wish our arrangement to continue?" I paused to allow her to collect her thoughts.

"No," she quietly whispered as her face softened.

"Then, what are you saying?" I asked.

"Just that," she paused for a moment, "you are treating me like a whore. I just want . . ." her voice trailed off without finishing her thought, her face looking at the floor.

Turning towards the door, I began to leave. Just as I reached the door, I heard her say "Please make sure that the door closes behind you." I did as she asked and left for my apartment.

Several days went by before Mother called on a Friday afternoon, and once again it was all about money. "I need $500" was her opening line. I made an appointment to see her that evening, but not before I told her to dress more appropriately this time. She asked what I meant by that, and I merely responded that she would figure it out.

While I was ringing the doorbell, I was wondering how Mother would be greeting me. My answer came soon enough. The door opened revealing Mother as she stood in front of me wearing a long, sheer white nightgown. Split along the side to her hip, the nightgown clung to her form as it flowed from her breasts to her hips. Single strands of silk cord held it in place above her shoulders, upon which her long brown hair lay. I still remember how dazzling she looked before she spoke and ruined the moment.

"Do not just stand there. Come in before someone sees me." I entered her living room and sat down on the same Queen Anne chair opposite the couch. As I sat down, I saw her walking towards me, her left leg continually splitting the lower half of her gown with each step. She stopped in front of me.

With her arms folded across her breasts, she continued. "I hope you are happy treating me like a whore. I am your mother, not some tramp on the street."

"You don't have to do this, Mother," I countered. "You can go get a regular job just like anyone else."

With eyes flashing anger, she responded "You know I do not have a choice. You are forcing me to do this by refusing to support me, your mother."

"It sounds like you are not happy with this arrangement," I countered. "If that is the case, then good luck." I stood, turned, and walked towards the door. Before I reached the door, I felt her hand on my arm.

"Stop," I heard Mother say in a voice barely above a whisper. As I turned back to face her, I saw a softer look from Mother than I had ever seen before. Instead of the anger that I had grown so accustomed to, I saw a look of pleading within her eyes that I had never seen before. Her frown had been replaced with a slight smile, not of happiness, but more of acceptance.

She said gently, "Don't go." As she spoke, she reached out with her hand and gently placed it on my chest, her nails lightly raking across my shirt. "You are right. I need the money. Please stay." With her other hand, she reached down and took my right hand in hers and pulled me back into her bedroom.

Standing beside her bed, I looked down at Mother's face. As our eyes locked, we stood there for several seconds just looking into each other's eyes. Then Mother gently pushed me back onto the bed and took a couple of steps back.

With all our back-and-forth bickering, I had not taken full notice of the gown that Mother wore. White but very sheer, her gown allowed a translucent view of Mother's naked body. I could see the erect nipples of her breasts as they pressed against the fabric. Her hourglass body was on full display, and I could not help but stare at the blurred image of Mother's pussy.

"I have to say, Mother," I said, "I love your gown. It is very flattering."

She smiled slightly and said, "You should since you paid for it." For once, we both chuckled at the irony of her statement. "Just to let you know," she continued, "I am offering a two-for-one special this evening. For the usual price of $500, I will fuck you twice." She paused and then added. "Or you can spend the night." She said the last phrase in a voice that bordered on a plea, but then as if she caught herself, she changed her look and tone to one of dismissal, adding "Either way, I don't care." I knew at the time I had just witnessed a spark of humanity in my otherwise cold, calculating Mother. Whatever had happened, I was more than willing to take her offer.

I reached out to Mother to pull her close. As I sat on the bed, Mother stood in front of me and pulled my face to her fabric-covered breasts. I reached up and slowly pulled the straps of her gown down. As I did, her breasts fell from her gown into my waiting face. With my arms around her and her hands stroking my hair, I licked her nipples as I went from one breast to another. With each touch of my tongue, I could feel her nipples harden. As I continued to explore her breasts with my tongue, I dropped my hands to her ample ass which I began to fondle through the sheer fabric.

With my cock becoming more erect by the second, I wanted out of my clothes. Easing Mother back, I stood and began to disrobe. Within a minute, I was standing nude in front of Mother, my erect cock pointing at an angle upward. Mother reached down and took my erect cock in her hand and slowly stroked it. What I wanted to do next was not the typical Madam/John scenario, but I wanted it, nevertheless.

Pulling Mother to the bed, I reached under her gown and found her pussy with my fingers. Despite her demeanor to the contrary, Mother's pussy was wet with anticipation. I could have mounted her at that moment, but I had other plans. Scooting down, I pulled her gown up to her stomach before I spread her legs wide. I dropped my face to her pussy and began to lightly lick the gentle folds of her pussy. Mother responded by grabbing the back of my head and pressing my face into her. As I circled her clit with my tongue, she arched her back with delight as she eased her legs up, knees bent upward.

In a voice raspy with passion, Mother implored me to continue. "Ricky, that feels so good. Keep going. Please keep going." I needed no further encouragement as I licked her pussy while simultaneously easing my finger into her. Within minutes, I could tell that she was on the verge of cumming. With a scream of delight, she squeezed her legs together as she orgasmed, gripping my head with her thighs. Relaxing her legs, she exhaled a long sigh before dropping her hands from my head and easing her legs flat to the bed. I saw her place her arm over her eyes as she continued down from her orgasm.

Whatever pleasures she had obtained, it was now my turn. Quickly wiping her juices from my face, I pulled myself up and lay on top of Mother, my cock pressed against her wet opening. Resting on my elbows, I began to push into Mother's waiting pussy. With a few strokes, I was deep into Mother's tight, wet pussy. As I worked my cock back and forth, I saw her breathing pick back up while she grasped the bedspread with her free hand. Back and forth, I ground into Mother with my cock. She removed her arm from her eyes and placed her hand behind my neck.

One at a time, Mother wrapped her legs around my waist. Slowly, I eased my face down and pressed my lips to hers. At first, she did not respond, but then she slightly allowed her mouth to open as she returned my kiss. Within moments she was intertwining her tongue with mine.

With her legs wrapped around me and my body pressed against hers, I felt my approaching orgasm. With a final push, I exploded deep into Mother's pussy as she screamed into my mouth. Glob after glob of my semen splashed inside her pussy as we maintained our kiss. For a while, we lay there as my semen continued to drain from my softening cock into her. I rolled off her to one side and propped myself up on one elbow.

"I guess I better pay you," I began. I started to roll off the bed when Mother grabbed my arm. "Your credit is good with me," she stated. "Besides, do not forget about the two-for-one special. Right now, I need you to lie down beside me. Let's take a short nap." I hesitated for a moment. Even as a small child, she had never invited me to sleep with her. Her imploring look overcame my hesitation. Whatever was happening between us was affecting her.

So, I laid down with her, and as I did, she lay her arm across my chest as she snuggled her face into my chest. She fell asleep within minutes, and I closely followed her.

I awoke to the sensation of Mother tenderly sucking my cock. I watched with growing anticipation as she bobbed up and down on my shaft. Still wearing her nightgown, I watched her breasts dangle against the top of her gown, slightly swaying with each downward and upward movement of her head. I could already feel the sensation rising in me, but I wanted to cum in Mother's pussy instead of her mouth. I pulled her up to lay on top of me.

Straddling me, she reached down and guided my hard cock into her pussy. Teasingly, she pressed down just enough for the tip to enter her before pulling back. I responded by arching my back and forcing my cock back into her. I got about halfway before she once again pushed me up and away. This teasing went on for several minutes until I pulled her down for a kiss. Mother sensed my approaching orgasm and allowed me to fully enter her. Once again, I worked my cock in and out of her already cum-soaked pussy.

Pulling her mouth back from mine, she began to encourage me to fuck her. "That's it, baby. Fuck your whore Mother. Fill me up with your baby juice. I need your cum in me NOW!" Her words were once again my trigger. For the second time that night, I squirted hot semen into her over and over as she continued to say "OH, RICKY, I feel your cum in me. Push your cock deep in me baby!" I continued to pump until my orgasm subsided.

She collapsed on top of me, her face nuzzling my neck as her throbbing pussy slowly pushed my shrinking cock from her. We both fell asleep in that position.

The next morning, I awoke alone in her bed. With the sun shining through the crack in the curtain, I was keenly aware that I had slept longer than I normally did. No wonder, I thought, my mother had just given me the best fucking of my life. I was wondering where our relationship was headed when she came back into the room with two cups of coffee.

"I thought you might want some coffee this morning," she said with a slight smile. I thanked her as I sat up in bed and took the coffee cup from her. We began to have a normal conversation between mother and son, an event that had not happened between us at any point in time. We talked about the past, my work, and a whole lot of nothing in between. We must have talked for a couple of hours before Mother broached another subject.

"Ricky, I know that I agreed to this arrangement, but I was hoping that we might come up with something a little more convenient for both of us." She looked down at the sheet and back up at me. "You had mentioned that you could not afford me and a mistress. What if I were your mistress?" For once in our relationship, we were talking, not yelling, and now we were talking about her being my mistress.

"What are you suggesting, Mother?" I inquired.

"I was hoping that you would consider giving me $3,000 per month, and I would be at your disposal. I know that a mistress and a whore are the same things, but I would prefer being your mistress and not a whore. Do you understand what I am saying?" She had asked the question with a quizzical look on her face. I thought for a moment and nodded in agreement.

"You do not want to be a whore, but you are still willing to be my mistress? I know that we have stretched the boundaries of mother and son, but to hear you ask to take on that role is something that I never thought I would ever hear."

Mother continued. "I know it sounds weird, but I would love to be your mistress. I want you to take care of me, both financially and well . . . you know." She looked away for a second before continuing. "You do not have anyone in your life, and I could help relieve you when you need it. So, how about it? Can I be your mistress?"

I smiled slightly and asked, "Well, I do not know. What are your qualifications?"

For a moment, I could see a flash of anger, but it quickly disappeared. "Maybe you need a demonstration?" Mother postured. Reaching under the sheet, she found my semi-erect cock and began to stroke it ever so slightly. I quickly responded and within a minute I was fully erect. Pulling down the sheets, she propped herself on her elbow, her mouth just inches from the tip of my cock. Leaning down, she licked the shaft a couple of times, then placed her lips over the tip of my cock. With one downward motion, Mother slid my cock into her mouth until I was fully inside her. I could feel the tip sliding across the roof of her mouth and the edge of her throat. She held the entire length in her mouth for several moments before pulling back. She repeatedly slid my cock into the back of her throat. It did not take long before I felt my orgasm building. I grabbed Mother by the hair with my right hand and pressed her head down on my cock just as my cock spasmed. Hot jets of cum shot into her throat as I arched my pelvis in response.

Mother never flinched. Even with the torrents of my cum hitting the back of her throat, she never gagged. Waiting until I had finished cumming, she gently pulled her head off my cock and sat back on her heels. A thin line of semen was visible from her lips to her chin, evidence left when she released my cock. Looking into my eyes, she licked the remnants away and swallowed before laying back down next to me.

"So, what do you think?" she said. "Can I be your mistress?" What could I say? Absolutely, I responded.

From that moment on, Mother assumed the role of my ever-ready mistress, a secret role known only by the two of us. We began to have dinners together and would go out for Broadway shows. If anyone saw us together who knew us, we were merely a mother and son out together. Otherwise, Mother assumed the role with gusto and was willing to be my sexual partner, at any time or place. For me, it was a godsend. I was able to focus on my work at the hedge fund without the distraction of developing a relationship with someone else.

Our arrangement came in handy one late night. I was alone at the office on the 32nd floor at 9:00 p.m. The only other person I could see working was the familiar face of an older, blonde woman that worked directly across the street from my window. We had often waved at one another during our late-night work sessions. I was heavily into my work when security telephoned me from downstairs. "Mr. Sutherland, your mother Marilyn is here at the security desk asking to come up to your office. We are just checking to see if you were expecting her?" I hesitated for a moment. She had never been to my office, invited or otherwise. Nevertheless, I had not been with her for several days, so I readily agreed to let her come up. After all, I needed a break for a few minutes.

Several minutes later, I heard a slight knock on the door before Mother walked through. Wearing a full-mink coat, she walked (no, make that glided) across the room to the couch along the wall. Her makeup was perfectly done along with her hair. I knew the reason for her visit.

"I haven't seen you for a few days, and I thought you might want a break," she said before pausing in front of the couch. "All work and no play keep both of us horny," she reminded me. "Come over here." With a look of seduction in her eyes, Mother opened her mink coat to reveal that she was wearing only a black bra, garter belt, and hose underneath. As she had declined to wear any panties, her neatly trimmed pussy was clear to see. She allowed me time to ogle her perfect form before she sat down and crossed her legs.

As I walked over to her and stood in front of her. "A mother knows what her son needs right now." She reached up, unbuckled my pants, and allowed them to fall to the floor. Taking my cock into her able hands, she stroked it a few times before taking it into her mouth. I was soon hard and ready for the next step.

Sensing my growing orgasm, Mother pulled her mouth back from my cock. In a sultry voice, she said "I need my son to cum inside my pussy. Would that be o.k. with you?" Obviously, that was not a problem.