My Mistress Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking my cue, I pulled her up. Turning around, she leaned over the arm of the couch and placed one knee on the seat, and said, "I need you inside me, baby." I moved forward, grabbed her hips, and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy.

Reaching behind her, she grabbed my cock and rubbed it along her slit. I could tell that she was wet and ready for me. I pushed my cock forward and into her waiting pussy. Back and forth, I felt my cock glide inside her velvety pussy as she grabbed my ass to urge me forward. Looking down, I saw her plump ass jiggle with each thrust I made. She grabbed the back of the couch and the armrest to steady herself as I pounded her pussy from behind.

With each stroke, I watched as my cock pushed in and out of her tight pussy. The vision pushed my desires to a new height. "Oh, Ricky, my son, you feel so good. Cum in me son, cum in ME!" With one last thrust, I pushed as deep as I could inside Mother's pussy. One stream of semen after the other filled her hole as I pulled her hips to me. I squeezed one last time to force whatever was left for me to give. I wanted to stay in that position for as long as I could, but she interrupted my pleasurable break.

"Time to get back to work, my son. Break time is over." With those words, she rose slightly, forcing my deflating cock from her pussy. I stepped back and watched her as she put her mink coat back on.

"Well," she said looking over my shoulder. "It looks like we have an audience." Mother motioned with her head towards the window. Looking out my window across the street, we could see a lone illuminated window where my unknown female friend was vigorously applauding. Not wanting to cause a scandal at the office, I meekly waved at the figure across the way and drew my blinds closed.

"That's a first," Mother commented. "I have never performed in front of anyone before. Have you?" She asked.

"Never," I responded. "But I have to say I liked it."

She smiled and nodded. "Me too. Maybe we can do that again some other time." After kissing me on the cheek, she walked to the couch and put on her mink coat. As she walked to the door, she turned, opened her coat to allow me to see her one more time, and then left so that I could continue my work.

For more than a year, Mother and I continued our clandestine relationship. If any of my colleagues were encountered, I would introduce her as my mother and explain that I was out with her because of some special ocassion. No one ever seemed to be the wiser.

Nevertheless, we often risked exposure. There was something about the risk of discovery that drove us to push the boundaries. For example, we had a corner booth one night at a popular Manhattan restaurant. As she sat next to me seemingly studying the menu, my hand was up her dress. With my finger gliding in and out, I could see her breathing getting deeper and deeper. Even when the waiter appeared a few minutes later, I refused to stop until I felt her legs clamp on my hand while she orgasmed. If the waiter noticed, he showed no sign that he knew what was happening under the table.

Probably the closest we came to discovery was another time at my office. We had been out for dinner and a Broadway play. All throughout dinner and the play, we had engaged in subtle, teasing touches when no one was noticing. Her hand would brush against my cock, or I would slide my hand across her breast. When I mentioned that we should stop by the office "to pick up some papers that I needed," Mother instantly knew what I meant. After taking a taxi to my office in lower Manhattan, we took the elevator to the 32nd floor. After walking around the floor to make sure no one was there, we stepped into my darkened office and locked the door. Instantly, we embraced each other.

Running my hand down the length of her dress, I pulled the hem up enough to slide my hand underneath. Pleasantly, I found that she had not worn panties that night, a state of dress that was becoming all too familiar to her. I wasted no time in grasping her firm, round ass in my right hand as my left was already inside her bra. Already stiff with anticipation, her nipple was a pleasant feel to my touch.

Likewise, Mother was busy unzipping my pants so that she could grab my hardening cock. Pulling my pants down, she busily began to slide her silky soft hand up and down my shaft. Soon, my pants and underwear were down to my ankles, and my cock was fully erect.

With my hands on her ass, I hoisted her up and pushed her against the wall next to my door. Wrapping her legs around my waist, she pulled herself up just enough to allow my hard cock to enter her waiting pussy. In one push, the entire length of my cock found its way in the deep recesses of her hungry pussy.

Over and over, I pushed and pulled my cock in and out of her. I could feel her begin to squeeze me with her thighs as she approached her orgasm. We both wanted to moan loudly with passion, but we stifled each other's sounds with a continual kiss.

Suddenly, we heard the door to my office rattled slightly as if someone was trying to enter. We both froze and looked to my left to watch the handle of the door begin to turn. Even so, the lock prevented the door from opening. It was then that I heard the voice of one of the other executives remark he wanted to show someone the view from my office but that the door was apparently locked. I heard a female voice respond as their conversation trailed off down the hallway.

Looking back at Mother, we both sheepishly grinned and giggled. Her grin changed to a look of ecstasy as I pushed my cock deep into her pussy. After a few more strokes, she began to squeeze my waist again with her legs. With one final push, I felt my cock unleash a torrent of cum as she started orgasming as well. I held her against the wall for several minutes until my deflating cock plopped from her pussy. We straightened up, listened at the door for any noise, and quietly left my office and ultimately the building. Other than the usual security personnel downstairs, we saw no one else.

On our way home in the taxi, we giggled and whispered back and forth the good fortune that the lock was in place and held. Even with that potential exposure, we continued to push the boundaries when we could.

About a month later, I decided that I needed a weekend break. It was the second week of September, just after Labor Day. I realized that I had never told her of my place on Long Island. Previously, it had been my sanctuary away from her, but with our newfound relationship, I felt it was time to take her there. Calling her, I told her to pack for a weekend on Long Island and arranged to pick her up at her apartment around 1:00 p.m. on Friday.

A few minutes after 1:00, I knocked on her door. As usual, she didn't disappoint. She appeared at the door wearing an off-the-shoulder, skin-tight dress that hugged her every curve. With her bra smashing her breasts together, they seemed to pop out of the top. I couldn't help but compliment her.

"Wow, you are dazzling!" I told her before leaning in and whispering, "I can't wait to get you alone."

"There will be plenty of time for that," she said with a mischievous smile. Taking me by my arm, she followed as I lead her to the hired limo that would take us to my place.

Sometime later, we pulled up to the front of my summer home. A three-bedroom cottage, it was modest by some of the Long Island standards, but it had the advantage of a five-minute walk from the beach. I tipped the driver and carried our bags inside into the master bedroom. With our current relationship, there was no need to pretend where we were going to sleep.

As we unpacked, we continued with our small talk from the car. However, I did notice a slight smile appearing on her face. Then, she stepped close to me and placed her hands on her hips.

Looking into my eyes and in a soft voice, she said "so, this is your sanctuary from me, I suppose?" Her tone was neither accusatory nor angry.

"Well," I answered, "in a way, yes. But that was before our . . ." I searched for the right words, "current arrangement. I don't need to hide from you anymore. I want you here with me." I pulled her close, her breasts pressed against my chest.

Leaning in, she placed her lips on mine and kissed me deeply. Locked in our embrace, we continued to explore each other's mouths and bodies. Letting my hand drop, I ran my hand over her perfect ass and pulled into me. We ground our bodies into one another for several minutes before she pulled her face from mine. Without a word, she slowly lowered herself to her knees and began to unzip my pants. Without undoing my belt, she pulled my now-hard cock from my zipper. I felt her soft, gentle hands begin to stroke my cock over and over before she placed her lips on the tip. Slowly, she pressed her face forward in small, incremental motions, plunging my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

From my vantage point, I watched Mother eagerly devouring my cock as her breasts smashed against my thighs. At first, I thought that I wanted to pull the top of her dress down so that I could see all her breasts. But there was something erotic watching my fully clothed mother sucking my cock with such deliberate skill. I continued to watch her mouth and breasts act in unison until I could hold back no longer.

"I'm about to cum Mother," I grunted. Mother took the que and pulled back away, continuing to stroke my cock. Within seconds, I saw a stream of my cum shoot across her face. One after the other, the pulses of my cock shot one stream after the other. They shot across her face and began to drip on her perfectly outlined breasts. Feeling light-headed, I grabbed the bedpost to steady myself.

Looking up at me, she said "so, will that suffice for the time being?" I gently nodded before I sat down on the bed.

Getting to her feet, she reached behind her dress and unzipped it. Allowing it to fall to the floor, she stepped out of the dress before picking it up and laying it on the bed. Turning towards me, she removed her bra allowing her breasts to swing free. "Don't get any ideas, young man," she began. "I wanted to make sure you were taken care of before we went to the beach. Now, let's get dressed and go explore." Choosing to wear a form-fitting cotton sundress, she looked stunning as usual. I threw on a pair of shorts and we were quickly out the door.

Within 15 minutes, we were walking hand in hand along the sandy path to the beach, the sound of the waves crashing on shore getting louder and louder. With the Labor Day crowd gone, very few people were out, and it was as if we had the entire beach to ourselves. We continued down the beach with the waves lapping at our feet. We were having a wonderful, intimate conversation going on about our lives, my future, and the direction of her life as well. I could not help but notice how beautiful she was, her thin dress billowing in the breeze, almost in unison with her hair.

We were at a deserted part of the beach when Mother stopped. Looking down, she paused before looking up at me. I could tell that she wanted to tell me something but was hesitant to begin.

"I know that I was not a good mother. I was cold and heartless. But I want to give you an explanation, even if it not a good one." She paused before continuing.

"I grew up poor. I met your father when I was just out of high school. He was a good man, but I never loved him. I began to resent him to the point that it began to spill over to you. I hope you can forgive me."

"Mother, the past is the past. What is most important is that we have connected now." I had barely finished before she placed her fingers to my lips.

"I need to ask you something," she began. "Am I holding you back from having another relationship with someone?" As obvious as the answer was, I knew she had to hear it from me.

I paused before I answered. "Perhaps, but I prefer to spend my time with you. If you are asking where we are going, I don't know."

"The reason that I am asking is," she continued, "is that I do not want to deprive you of having your own family. I know that if we are together, you are not going to have that opportunity. I know that I was not the best mother, but I want you to have the choice. Maybe I will be a better grandmother than I was a mother. I hope you can forgive me for my lack of mothering when you needed it most." I could tell that the words came from a place deep in her heart.

"I'm not going to lie, mother," I responded. "I want a child someday. Hopefully, that will happen, but I do not want to abandon what we have. At the same time, I would have to be committed to someone if we were to have a child together. That would mean our current relationship would be at an end."

I could tell those words struck her deep inside her soul. I watched her face as she understood the answer that I gave her. Her lips tightened as I saw tears well up in her eyes.

"Of course, there is another solution," I resumed. "One where we can continue what we have."

She looked up hopefully into my eyes. "Are saying what I think you are saying?"

"We wouldn't have to end what we have if I put a baby inside you, would we?" I asked.

"Are you sure?" she asked with pleading eyes. I simply nodded and took her hand in mine. We began to walk along the deserted beach as the sun began to drift toward the horizon. Just as the sun began to set, she stopped once again and turned to face me.

"Are you absolutely sure that you want to have a baby with me, your own mother?" Within her eyes, I could see a hopeful, yet cautious look of optimism.

Holding her hand, I said, "Mother, I want to have a child. At the same time, I want you to have that second chance. You must admit that we have violated all social norms as they are. We have kept this part of our lives secret. There is nothing that says that we can't take this next step. No one needs to know how you got pregnant. All anyone needs to know is that your son is standing by you and will love you and your child."

I pulled her close and kissed her deeply. She responded by pulling herself close to me. We continued to kiss for several minutes. I broke off our kiss and began to lead her back to the house, but she stopped me.

"I want you inside me now," she said with a plea in her voice.

Looking around, I could see no other person along this section of the beach. Just to our left, a sand dune gently sloped toward the beach. Leading her by the hand, I pulled her along to the dune. Dropping my shorts and underwear, I laid down first, my back to the sand. Mother wasted no time in lifting her dress, pulling off her panties, and straddling me. For several minutes, we kissed deeply, our bodies pressed tightly against one another. With her every breath, I could feel her breasts smashed against me. Teasingly, she slid her pussy up and down the length of my hard cock without allowing me to enter her. Her teasing continued for several minutes before she rose slightly, allowing the tip of my cock to slide into the opening of her pussy.

Looking into each other's eyes, Mother slowly eased my cock into her dripping wet pussy. Back and forth, she allowed more and more of my cock to go deeper into her until my entire length was inside her. Leaning down, she pressed her lips to mine, and we kissed passionately while she rode my cock up and down.

I could feel my orgasm slowly rising. She rose again slightly, her face just above mine. "Cum in me, baby. CUM IN ME NOW!!!" she said in a determined voice. I pressed upward just as I felt my cock begin the spasm. Over and over, I felt the hot rush of cum from my cock shoot into her waiting pussy. She continued to grind on my cock as my orgasm subsided. Finally, I felt her collapse on me in one final gesture of pleasure. She nuzzled my neck as our breathing slowly calmed.

We continued to lay in that position for some time as the sun disappeared under the horizon. After some time, we stood up, dressed ourselves, and continued our trek back towards the cottage.

After getting back to the cottage, we quickly showered and hopped into bed. I was pulling her naked body close to me when I remarked that she could throw out her birth control for the foreseeable future.

"I have to confess something," Mother began. "I ran out of my birth control pills two weeks ago. I was going to get a refill, but when you invited me here . . ." she paused, "I thought that maybe I could convince you to make a baby inside me. I promise that I was going to tell you before you and I made love. Please don't be angry."

"How could I be angry with you? This is exactly what I want," I responded.

Over the next two days, we spent our time divided between the bedroom and seeing the sites of the island. We even returned to the beach where we once again found a secluded dune where I pumped another round of baby juice inside her.

After returning to the city, we continued to meet at each other's apartments almost daily until she found out that she was pregnant. A few months later, our baby girl was born. She was followed by a son.

I continue to support her and our children to this day. I never married and have stayed with her to this day.