My Mistress - My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
He thought that he was marrying the woman of his dreams.
6.1k words
3.91
23.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toby_dog
Toby_dog
367 Followers

A man wants a good woman to love, in his life. One that is smart, as well as, beautiful. One who is he feels is his soulmate.

But sometimes, he finds one that has a stronger persona then him. What happens then, if he is weak, is that his male persona is further subjugated by his past. He then finds himself the submissive in the relationship.

Thus is the plait of this person. This is the story of a man who, in essence was taught, to be weak and timid, from an early age. To become totally degraded and subservient as an adult, to a mean, deceitful woman who only wanted an appearance of a marriage..

This story is borne out of a request from one of my commentators. Thank you very much for your request. Please enjoy.

Author's notes:

This story is fictitious. Any similarity to persons living or dead, is purely coincidental.

No one under the age of 18, engaged in any sexual activity. Either implicitly, or explicitly.

No animals were harmed in the writing of this story.

These types of stories, don't always need a plot.

Need to cover all of the bases. We have some real nuts running around lately.

For those anonymous commentators, the choppiness of the writing, is done on purpose. It will become clear to you, as you read further.

*****

As I sit here getting ready to write this story, I find it somewhat difficult to write a non-fiction commentary. I will, however, try not to make it to mawkish. I am, to be forewarned, doing multiple things at the same time. So the story may be choppy at times.

My wife Linda and I, have been married, as of this writing, for 11 years. She is currently an executive for a large corporation. Something to do with the adult entertainment industry.

I am a writer, usually science fiction, with my books having sold several million copies. The latest series has even been licensed to make a movie. All of which has afforded us to live a very comfortable life.

My name is Joel, and I am 36 years old. I write from home, in a small office in our basement. I am, what you might call, a house husband.

Excuse me, the washer stopped. ...Where was I? Oh, yes. I do all of the house work. I am required to wear this pink maid's outfit. That reminds me, I will need to start dinner soon.

I have been writing, professionally, since the age of 16. Although, I have been writing since I first learned how. Because I was an orphan, I first started writing as a form of escape, The reason for why I was family-less, is of no importance. I was moved from one foster home to another all of my life.

The neglect and, in one form or another, the abuse, has made me shy and somewhat withdrawn. I cower at the first sign of trouble. I have found myself easily susceptible to a more dominate personality. In other words, I am milquetoast. Most of the households that I lived in, had a dominate woman as the mother.

Most of the homes, also were predominately with girls as, either sibling children, or other foster kids. I started to become interested in girls clothing, during this time. I would even be used forcefully as a model and given various items to try on.

At times, being the only boy, this caused me to become more withdrawn into my writings. I would go to my room, crawl into my corner and shutting the outside world out, do my writing, and that would suit me just fine. It was during this time that I learned to create whole new worlds.

I submitted my first short story at 16, and was able to have the story published, in a now extinct publication. It did, though, fortunately allow for my writing to be noticed. I received a request, from a more recognized publisher, to submit further writings.

I continued to write for the remainder of my high school years, selling a story here and there. The money received, along with a writing scholarship, allowed me to attend college. Where I majored in Literature, with a personal emphasis in creative writing.

Shortly before my 20th birthday, I sold my first book. A science fiction novel, in the vein of the great Isaac Asimov. The money received from that, paid for the rest of my college, and inspired me to continue on a writing career. The rest as they say, is history.

At the start of my junior year, I met Linda. She was 18 at the time. She was beautiful, smart, and an orphan like myself. She was dominating, where I was weak. Her stronger personality drew me to her. My shy and weak personality drew her to me. We hit it off immediately. She was just the woman I was looking for.

She moved into my off campus apartment, shortly after the start of the fall semester of her freshman year. My path in life was set from the start. We lived together until she graduated. She had her own bedroom. We were not to marry until 5 years later.

All during her college years, we only engaged in sexual activity that satisfied her. She said that her virginity was for the man she would marry. She explained that it was not an affront to me, but rather she needed to make sure that our relationship would last past college.

Linda is now 34 years old. She is 5' 9'' and 155 lbs, with light chestnut hair that goes past her shoulders. Her 36'' C cup breasts stand out proudly. Although not model beautiful, she has a facial quality that can rival anything that the great stone masters could carve. She has the classic hour glass figure.

I once again must apologize for the choppiness of this, I am running back and forth between doing laundry, cleaning the house, and writing, all at the same time. We will be entertaining guests tonight.

Damn it! My heels keep catching on the carpet. I am still not use to these new 6'' heels. I have been wearing them for the past week. They hurt my feet, and they cramp my toes. Damn it! This new girdle is still pinching my sides.

I guess you need to know the background as to why I am wearing heels. I may need to repeat some of the information from earlier, for clarity and continuity.

Linda, as I have said, is a Dominate, and I am her submissive. We lived together all during college. It was during this time that Linda learned of my interest in woman's clothing, along with my submissive nature.

At first, she thought it was cute that I was weak, and it was adorable that I had an interest in woman's clothing. Then, slowly over time, she became more demanding that I wear her clothes, and wear make up.

When I graduated, I just stayed with her, writing from our apartment. The income I made writing, supported us. Linda would make me start to wear only her panties, around the house. Then she required me to wear make up and dresses when we went out.

She taught me how to apply make up, put on hosiery and other foundation garments, and had me wear these little 2'' block heels. She taught me to paint my nails, both finger and toes. She also had me get my ears and tongue pierced.

She then began referring to me as her little sissy to her friends. She also taught me how to suck cock, using a 6'' dildo. The only other sex we engaged in, was for me to lick her pussy. I was not allowed self-gratification.

After she graduated, she had me buy this house. That's so she could be close to her new job.

Oh, damn, the phone is ringing. "Hello, Abrams residence. ...Yes Mistress, that has been done. ...Yes Mistress, we will be having the crown roast. ...Yes Mistress, the laundry has been completed. ...Yes Mistress, I will dress as you wish. ...Good bye Mistress."

Oh! That broke my chain of thought. ...Oh, yes. I was telling you how I came to wear heels.

I am only 5' 6'' and 120 lbs. My facial features are more feminine, and my body shape is gangling, with long arms, legs and thin fingers. Better to type with. As I have said before, I am submissive.

I guess that this is a good time to give you some more, deeper background. I'll start with the events from our wedding.

***************

While she was still in college, Linda said that I would make a good female. She would apply make up on me, and style my hair in a more feminine fashion. I was not allowed to get it cut. Then she would have me put on dresses that she purchased for me. I was also required to wear full female undergarments, including hosiery and heels.

During her last semester before graduation, I proposed to Linda on Valentine's day. She accepted, but under one condition. That I go to the doctors and start hormone therapy. Linda did not want children, especially by me, so we never froze any sperm.

Since, I felt that Linda was the woman of my dreams, I readily agreed. We made the appointment for the following week. I was more excited with this, then selling my first book.

The doctor approved the therapy, started me on the drugs, along with starting to see the counselor. A year later in June, since we both did not have any family, we were in Las Vegas to be married.

I was the one who wore the wedding dress, Linda wore the tux. It was a sight to see, both people with breasts, saying their vows, as 'Elvis' sang.

Linda carried me across the threshold of our hotel room, then threw me onto the king sized bed. The bellhop put our bags on the floor. Linda gave him a tip and he left. Giving us both a knowing look.

"I am going to take a shower. You get my nightgown out and set it on the bed. Then get your supplies out and be ready to take your shower." Linda brusquely ordered me.

An hour later, when she was done, I took my cleaning supplies into the bathroom. First came the enemas, then the shower. I did not need to shave, for Linda had me do laser hair removal before coming here. I was not allowed to have a landing strip.

I entered the bedroom naked. My new nipple chains swinging to and fro. Linda stood at the side of the bed. Her sheer red baby doll nightgown adorned her body. The 9'' strap-on protruding from her groin and the bottle of lube in her hands.

"Kneel in front of me and suck my cock, just like I taught you." Linda ordered by pointing, after snapping her fingers, to the position.

"Yes, Linda." I meekly walked over and knelt in front of her. Taking the semi-hard jelly-rubber device in my hand, I slowly started to lick the head. Her device is larger than any other she had me suck.

I placed a kiss on the tip. Then, taking the head into my mouth, started sucking it like I was taking a bottle, as I ran my pierced tongue tip under the head.

"Go deeper, I want your nose to rub up against my pussy." She put her hand on the back of my

head, and pushed me further onto the device. She pushed it in so far, that I gagged. She held me there while I fought for air.

When she released me, I nearly vomited the Chateaubriand, we had for dinner. Her cock was covered with my saliva. After taking in a couple of breaths, I resumed sucking her cock. I sucked from tip to root. Making sure that I made sucking noises to enhance her enjoyment.

After a few minutes, Linda ordered me to my feet. "Lean over the bed, on your stomach, and hold your ass cheeks apart. The time has come for me to finally take that puny little virgin ass of yours, and claim it as mine." She took a blob of lube and ran it over my ass hole.

She pushed first 1 then 2 fingers into me. She worked them in and out quickly. Moving them around to widen my hole. After she removed them, she lubed her cock up, and ran it up and down my crack. I moaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"After I do this, I will no longer call you Joel. You're new name will be Jolene, and you will be my whore." Her voice had a commanding tone to it. "You will also, from now on, refer to me as Mistress." I did not get a chance to respond.

With that, she put the head against my ass hole and pushed. "Argg! ...Mistress. ...That hurts." Linda only laughed. She pushed further and harder. Sinking slowly into my tight ass. Soon her whole cock was embedded in me. She held still to enjoy the feeling of dominance she had.

"How is that ...Jolene. You now have a cock up your ass. Or should I say my ass, since I now own it." Her laugh was something out of an old B rated horror movie.

I couldn't speak. I saw white lights, as the pain was searing my brain. Then I felt a hard slap across my ass.

She pulled back, until the head was just inside. Then slammed back in, thus pushing me up further onto the bed. She grabbed my hips and pushed me back down, while pushing her cock further into me. She did that several times.

When I was loosened enough, she picked up speed to a pace that was equivalent to using the tread mill on high. The pain was still there, but I was slowly beginning to enjoy our fucking. "Yes, ...Mistress. ...Please. ...Fuck my ass. ...Take it, ...take it. ...Make my useless clit spurt."

Linda suddenly pulled out, slapped my ass, and told me to mount her. She got up onto the bed on her back, and I mounted her in the cowgirl position. I slowly reinserted her cock, as I tried to block out the pain.

When it was fully in my ass, I commenced to bounce on it. I slowly picked up speed, until my hips were a blur. I had my hands on her chest, rubbing and pinching her nipples. Her face glowed with the rise of her passion.

She reached up and pulled hard on my nipple chains. Thus causing me severe pain. She smiled that evil smile of hers. My little, limp 2'' clit bounced up and down, with each thrust. I was just about to cum, when Linda threw me off, removed the strap-on, and told me to lick her pussy.

I crawled in between her legs, placing them over my shoulders, and started to lick and suck her pussy so that she would have her orgasm. I would alternate between sticking my tongue into her pussy, then flicking my stud over her clit.

When I sucked her clit into my mouth, her hips came off of the bed. "Suck that clit, you useless bastard. ...Yes,...yes...I'm cumming. ...Suck those juices. ...Yes, yes." Her hips bounced off of the bed continuously during her orgasm.

Her breathing was short and ragged. It took a few minutes for her breathing to come back to normal.

"Did you spit that useless cum?" Her voice was mean and demeaning.

"No, ...Mistress." My head was down. As was my spirit.

"Good. You do not cum unless I tell you to. Do you understand sissy?" Her tone had not changed.

"Yes,...Mistress." I knew then that my life was changing to one of total submission.

"Now, clean this mess up while I go to sleep. Use the couch, I don't want you in this bed." She pulled the sheet over her, and closed her eyes.

"Yes, ...Mistress." I quietly did what I was told. When I was finished, I grabbed a pillow and a cover, then went to sleep on the couch.

We spent a total of 5 days in Vegas. Linda went and did as she wished without me. Leaving me alone in the room She also took my ass each day.

During the third day, that we were there, Linda completed my total submission and degradation. That evening, I was ordered to remain in the room naked.

I was to clean myself, and be ready for her return. That was including making sure that my hair and makeup were perfect, and I was to be kneeling in the middle of the floor. This was to be done while she was down in the bar.

About 1 am, she returned. She brought a man up with her. "This is Jolene. ...She is the best cock sucker ...you will ever meet." Linda snapped her fingers and pointed me to kneel in front of him.

"Suck his cock." She ordered and I crawled to him. Unbuckled his pants, and pulled them down. A feeling of being degraded and emasculated swept over me. But a feeling of excitement was also there as well.

I pulled his cock out, and kissed the tip. Then while flicking my tongue over the tip, it began to stiffen. I licked his salty pre-cum off of the tip. I took the head into my mouth and with my tongue under the gland, sucked it. I moved my stud along the gland, eliciting a moan.

I gently scraped my teeth over the crown, head and gland. I ran my studded tongue along the shaft. This caused him to shiver, and his cock to harden even more. I then began to take more of his cock into my mouth. Sucking as it went further towards the back of my throat.

His hand went to the back of my head, urging me to go further. When I felt that he was at full hardness, I deep throated him. Working my throat muscles to massage the head and gland. His whole body stiffened when I did this. His cock is not as big as the dildos she had me suck.

"Oh! You are one good cock sucker. ...Take it bitch. ...Suck that cock and make it cum." His hips began to go back and forth. Face fucking me. I held onto the back of his legs. He used my mouth for a pussy for several minutes.

"I'm going ...to cum...bitch. ...Take it. ...Take it whore." With that, he forced his cock all of the way into my mouth. My nose was firmly planted against his groin. I flicked my tongue on his balls.

His cum then exploded, with my throat muscles trying to swallow his cock. It felt like the tip was trying to enter my stomach. I was swallowing as fast as possible, as his cock pulsed and the cum flowed mellifluously into my throat. But I was still gagging from the amount and lack of air. Some leaked out around my lips.

When he finally went soft, he pushed me to the floor. I laid there coughing and choking. Linda was standing over me laughing. "I told you that she was a good cock sucker. Think she is worth $50?"

"Don't waste any of his cum. Use your fingers and wipe it off your face. Swallow it all." Linda ordered. I did as she said.

"Yea. I think you have something there." The stranger reached into his pocket, retrieved his wallet, and paid Linda.

After he left, I asked her a question that I did not want to hear the answer to. "Why did you marry me?" I asked meekly.

"Because you are the type of person that I can dominate. You are a weak, submissive little man. I knew that you would become a famous writer, who would become rich. I was not going to live my life struggling to make ends meet.

"I knew that I could make you into my little bitch, and like it. That you would do what I tell you to do, when I tell you. Just like tonight, and many nights to come. Now, I am going to bed." She waved her hand, dismissively. I cried all night.

The rest of our, so called honeymoon, was uneventful for me, other than Linda taking my ass. Linda had successfully broken any remaining male persona that I may have possessed. I fully realized that I was truly milquetoast.

Linda went to the casino and bar nightly. She would sometimes not return to the room until the next day. She would usually either be carrying her panties, or not have them at all. Cum would be running down her legs. So much for saving her virginity.

****************

That, dear reader, all took place 11 years ago, it is how my marriage began. It also provides you with the background as to why I am wearing heels. When we moved into our new home, Linda decorated as she saw fit. The master bedroom had a king size bed, along with her dressers.

I, on the other hand, had a mattress in the walk in closet. She graciously allowed me to hang my clothes up in there as well. I was told that this was her bedroom, not ours.

Excuse me, I must start the crown roast. She is entertaining this evening.

I was relegated to a 10 foot square corner of the basement for my office. She had me build walls, so that she would not see it. The rest was made into a party room. Complete with a bar and large flat screen TV.

After coming back from 'our honeymoon', one of the first things Linda did, was to put a dog collar on me. She also purchased several different maids uniforms, for different occasions. Tonight I will be wearing the formal one. Hopefully I'll be use to these 6'' heels by then.

Pardon me, the dryer stopped. Need to get these clothes folded. ...Damn! This is a real bitch. ...Trying to fold clothes at the same time trying to maintain my balance on these heels...

Toby_dog
Toby_dog
367 Followers
12