My Mistress - My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where was I? Oh yes. When we got back, after the items mentioned earlier, Linda had me start wearing 3'' heels, along with a maid's outfit for working around the house.

You now fully know why I am wearing heels. I also wear hosiery, girdle and garter belt, as well as the uniform and heels. The girdle is to narrow my waist and widen my hips. My chest is a small C cup. But it has continued to increase recently.

I am to never wear any panties. I am to clean myself twice a day. She wants me ready anytime she wishes to put something up my ass. No butt plug, Mistress enjoys my pain.

Well, here I am a couple of hours later, in the kitchen finishing preparations for dinner, when Mistress came home. She surveyed what I had accomplished thus far. Pleased, she asked about my preparations.

"Have you cleaned yourself recently?" Mistress asked with a commanding tone.

"Yes, Mistress. Just about a half hour ago." I stood there with my head down and hands behind my back.

"Can you stop what you are doing without ruining dinner?" Her tone was commanding but still questioning.

"Yes Mistress. The roast still has another hour, then needs to rest for a bit. I just put the side dishes in the oven. They will need to cook for that long as well." I answered meekly.

"Then go to my bedroom. You will need to be loosened for this evening. You will service who I tell you to do." She pushed me towards her bedroom.

She undressed and laid upon the bed. I took my uniform off and waited for instructions.

"Lick my pussy." I immediately crawled between her legs.

I slowly worked my way up her thighs. Placing kisses on her soft creamy skin. Mistress sighed with each kiss. When I reached her pussy, the lips were already wet with her juices. I licked the outer lips.

The acrid taste of her urine, permeating my mouth. I parted her lips, and licked the entrance to her inner core.

For several minutes, I alternated between licking her clit and working my tongue in and out of her pussy.

I flicked her clit once, then pushed my tongue into her depths. Mistress let out a huge moan. Her hips came off of the bed and gyrated. Pushing hard into my mouth.

"Yes, ...eat me...suck that pussy...you fucking little bitch." She was moving so much that my tongue rubbed against her rosebud. "Stick your tongue in there ...whore. I want to feel your tongue in my ass."

I stiffened my tongue, and pushed into her ass, she went crazy. She was not completely clean. I had a hard time holding onto her legs. My nose kept rubbing her slit, then up to her clit. This further enhanced her sexual frenzy.

"I'm...going to... cum. ... Fuck me ...with that... tongue...you fuck...ing ...whore." Mistress was breathing in short, gasping breaths. "Yes...you useless...little prick. ...Eat ...me."

Her orgasm was so violent, that she squirted. I did my best to drink all that she had splashed all over my face. Her legs held me in place, as she rode out her orgasm.

It took her several minutes to regain her breathing. I continued to clean her up. "You can stop now Jolene." She pushed my head away, her voice relaying the disgust and total lack of respect she has for me.

"Get the dildo and lube." She waved her hand dismissively.

When I returned with the items, she had me sit on the floor. "Take the dildo and sit on it. Work it into your ass for at least 10 minutes. I want it nice and loose for tonight." She then left to take a shower. I did as instructed, disappointed and with minimal pleasure.

I returned back to the kitchen, when I was done, naked. I needed to make sure that dinner was not burning. Afterwards, I took my shower, dressed in my serving outfit, and prepared the table. Making sure that all accoutrements were available. Mistress's guests arrived shortly afterwards.

This is going to be the first time that she is entertaining someone from her job. She said that it is a very big deal, and that everything needs to be perfect. This, she said, was to include the entertainment.

"Jolene come here. This is Mr. Anderson." She turned towards him. "Sir, this is my ... husband, ...the writer." Her quest's all chuckled as she said it. Then she turned back to me. "He is the CEO of the company I work for. Treat him well." I curtsied. He pawed my breasts.

"She is cute. I like the maid's outfit. Is black the only color?" He inquired.

"No sir. She wears a pink one to do all of the usual household chores." Mistress chuckled. "The 6'' heels were a special treat for tonight." The other guests laughed at that. "She will also be the entertainment." I didn't have to wonder what that was going to be.

It was difficult, but I did alright on the 6'' heels. While I was serving drinks, several times I felt a hand rub my bare ass. I did as Mistress instructed, when that happened. I pushed it out further, and stood there to allow full access. A few times, someone played with my little clit.

After I set the food on the table, Mistress and guests, sat to eat. I stood in the corner awaiting requests for service. One gentleman, of about 60, had me stand next to him while he played with my clit. Mistress told him that I was not allowed to cum. All 10 of the guests laughed.

"I would put him in a chastity device, but there is not enough left there." The whole table broke out in a huge laugh. My face turned red from the humiliation. Mistress received the congratulations on a very fine dinner.

After dinner, everyone retired to the basement. I cleaned the table off and started to wash the dishes. That is until Mistress called me down there.

"Jolene, take your uniform off, as well as, your undergarments. Leave your hosiery and heels on." Her commanding voice was heard above the noise of the room. "It is time to start the entertainment." There was a porn flick playing on the TV.

I stood there naked except for what I was allowed to keep on. Several of the guests inspected me. One even stuck her finger up my ass. Another played with the remnants of my male parts.

"What do you think? Should I have that changed, so it is completely resembling a girl?" Mistress mockingly asked her guests.

One woman said my little clit was cute. A man said that how small it was, is an affront to men around the world. Another woman came up to me, took hold of my clit, and started to stroke it. "Does it still cum?" She asked.

"Jolene is not allowed to cum." Mistress said. "She can only eat pussy, suck cock and take it up the ass." Several guests laughed.

"Well you know Linda, you are wanting that Executive Vice President vacancy. I want to see her cum." This was the wife of Mr. Anderson.

"Would you like to fuck her ass at the same time?" Mistress asked.

"Yes. I thing that would be most enjoyable." Mrs. Anderson happily said.

"Jolene, go and get my strap on!" Mistress snapped her fingers and angrily pointed to the stairs.

I ran to her bedroom and retrieved the strap on and lube. Upon returning, Mr. and Mrs. Anderson were sitting on the couch, naked. She was playing with his cock. I handed the items to Mistress. She had Mrs. Anderson stand, so that she could help put it on.

"Jolene, suck his cock." She pointed to Mr. Anderson. I went and knelt between his legs.

Taking the limp cock in hand, I slowly massaged it and his balls, continuously looking him in the eyes. Without looking away, I lowered my head and took the head into my mouth. Mr. Anderson moaned.

Removing it from my mouth, I flicked my tongue over the head, then swirled it over the head and gland. My stud stimulating the nerves. His cock was only half hard, but was already a good 4''. Just then, I felt a finger rub my ass hole.

Mrs. Anderson stood behind me. The 9'' strap on sticking out from her groin. I got up onto my feet, still sucking his cock. She rubbed it dry on my rosebud. "Oh, I am going to enjoy this." She moaned.

Then I felt the coolness of the lube. Mr. Anderson pushed my head down and held it, so that I was fully impaled to the root. I struggled for air.

The head of the dildo pushed against my hole, then slowly gained entranced. I moaned in pain. Mistress stood by and laughed. Mr. Anderson took my head in his hands, and used it like one of those jerk off tubes. Mrs. Anderson took hold of my hips and pushed the dildo into my ass.

The pain was searing. I nearly blacked out. When she hit bottom, I felt a hard slap across my ass. It was not a hand, but a whip. Mistress was also participating. When did she buy that?

My brain was being shaken because of the violent speed that I was forced to suck his cock. It had grown to 8'', and was hitting the back of my throat on the down stroke.

By then, Mrs. Anderson was able to begin pumping in and out. Her speed picking up gradually. As she pushed in, my head was pushed down further onto his cock. Soon I looked like I was a see saw. She would push in, my head would go down.

There were times when I thought that I was going to choke to death. I was held down to the point that there was no more air in my lungs. All the time I heard Mistress encourage them to fuck me, hold me down, then use the whip on my ass.

"I'm ...going to ...cum." Mr. Anderson moaned. Then I was trying to swallow the load of his cum that was flooding my throat. I tried my best, but most of it was all over his balls.

"Lick that up, you useless slut." Mistress yelled. I was able to pull off of his cock, and lick his cum off of his balls. He was still shooting when I was doing this, and it was going all over my face.

Mrs. Anderson pulled out, then laid down on the couch. As Mr. Anderson stood up, I stood, just then I felt the whip go across my ass. "Don't you dare embarrass me like that again!" Mistress scolded me like I was a 6 year old.

"Now, mount her and do as you are told." I slowly mounted Mrs. Anderson. Tears were running down my face from the humiliation and degrading way that I was now being treated.

The other guests were standing around the couch with there expensive wine in hand, and their smiling faces, enjoying my humiliation. So much for the semblance of a loving marriage.

I crawled over Mrs. Anderson, took the cock in hand, and placed it at my rosebud. I was slowly impaling myself, when several hands pushed me down. I was intending to go slow, due to the pain and soreness that I was feeling, but this caused me to scream in pain. Laughter filled my ears.

Then Mistress pulled down on my nipple chains, and gave my ass a hard slap with the whip. "Ride that cock, make that useless little clit of yours spit." Another crack with the whip as my hips painfully began to move back and forth.

I was moving steadily, but gingerly. Mrs. Anderson began to glow with sexual bliss on her face. I reached down and played with her nipples. This brought forth a moan and whimper from her. I began to feel some excitement from it as well. Then, Mr. Anderson stepped over the Mrs., and put his cock in my mouth.

I tasted the earthiness of my ass. He grabbed my head and began to use it for a fuck toy again. Mistress whipped my ass again. "Move faster." Another whip. My hips picked up speed. I tried to will my clit to spit. But there was no sexual excitement.

Mrs. Anderson took hold of my little thing and stroked it. I felt a small tingle. Mr. Anderson pushed his cock to the back of my throat. I was gagging. My clit hardened. Another whip. My head was banging against his groin. I was in need of air. Another whip. Mr. Anderson came in my mouth again.

My hips were moving as fast as I could go. Then, my little clit spit. What little cum I shot, went all over her tits. I was pushed off of her, and my head was pushed down to lick up my mess. Then, another whip. "Get off of Mrs. Anderson, you whore!" Mistress yelled.

I was pulled by my hair and laying on the floor, reached behind me, rubbed my ass, my fingers had blood on them. The tears were running down my cheeks. I crawled to the sanctuary of my office.

"We will give Jolene a few minutes rest. Then anyone who wants to do anything with her, can do so." Mistress announced. There was light applause.

"Linda, see me on Monday morning. We need to seriously discuss your promotion. Will Jolene be available for future use?" Mr. Anderson inquired.

"Whenever you wish, sir." Mistress gleefully responded.

*****

Thus ends this chapter of Jolene's life. We will see what is in store for her in possible subsequent chapters. Future chapters may come in time to cover the first 11 years..

Presently, I have 7 other stories, in various stages, in different categories, that I am working on.

For those who are wondering, there are some good videos on the adult sites as to how to properly perform sucking cock and other acts as noted here.

That is where I went to learn. Although, I do not engage in the acts myself, it is still interesting to see what they are about. Hence, what our society is presently engaging in.

As always, your comments and votes are very much appreciated. Thank you for reading my stories.

12