My MMF Life Ch. 01

Story Info
I give head to another man for the first time.
4.2k words
4.3
37.1k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of gay male sexual content.

Author's Note:

This is based on a true story, with names and identifying details changed to protect the privacy of everyone involved. I'm writing this account in mostly chronological order, so this first chapter covers things that happened more than ten years ago. I've made an effort not to embellish or exaggerate, but the dialogue and explicit details in this chapter are only as accurate as my memory of the events. Unlike the chapters that will follow, I do not have video footage to fill in the gaps.

A Deep Throat Fantasy

There I was, lying on my back with another man's weight on my chest and face. The back of my head was pressed firmly against the floor, and all I could see were the plump balls right in front of my eyes. It turns out it's hard to breathe with a cock in your mouth and a pair of testicles sitting on your nostrils, but this was a moot point. Breathing was not an option. My throat was stuffed to the limit with a very hard and very thick penis...

How I came to be in this position is a long story. But first, let's talk about this moment. Years later, this scene is still so vivid in my memory that I feel compelled to write it down. It was sensory overload: my first taste of another man's penis; the smell of his testicles; the vulnerability of the position I was in. I was having conflicting emotions: dizzying arousal and a hint of fear.

To be honest, I hadn't thought the whole thing through. I'd suggested to David that we try sixty-nine because I really wanted to experience the act of deep-throating someone, but his penis was very hard and had a slight upward curve like mine does. I knew from experience that women had an easier time deep-throating me in sixty-nine.

What I didn't take into account was that in those previous situations I'd always either been lying on my side or it was woman-on-top. I didn't consider this important fact though, instead I awkwardly suggested that I be on bottom... and I did so for the silliest of reasons: I was self-conscious about my butthole being inches in front of the eyes of someone I had just met. How shy I was then is hilarious to me now, given some of the wild sexual experiences I've had since that night. But I digress.

So I laid down on the carpet, David kneeled over me, and without any further ado, he slid his cock right into my open mouth. He leaned forward, sucked me into his mouth too, and then just... relaxed... letting his weight come to rest on me.

The thick head of his penis pressed firmly against my throat, but the angle wasn't quite right so it hurt and wouldn't go in. I tilted my head back a little and the weight of his body did the rest. The head abruptly forced its way into my throat and kept going until the whole thing was buried in my mouth. It was intense and sudden. I gagged.

I don't know what I was thinking would happen next. I definitely wasn't expecting him to just lie there with his weight on my face and his penis fully down my throat. He wasn't even moving his hips. Maybe he was distracted by sucking on me? Maybe he'd never been in this position either and didn't know better? To this day I don't know if it was intentional. That night was a whirlwind and I never thought to ask.

So there I lay, pinned to the floor with a cock all the way down my throat, overwhelmed by new sensations. I was starting to feel the need for air. I tried to move my head enough to get him out of my throat, but it was no use. All I managed to do was make myself gag again. This didn't get his attention aside from a little groan, so I patted him on the butt to let him know I needed air. No reaction.

I tapped him a few times on the shoulder, then again more urgently as I gagged a third time. Finally he seemed to snap out of it. He lifted his hips... a little. He arched his butt up in the air a bit and went back to sucking. A few inches of his shaft slid out of my throat when he lifted up, but his weight was still on my chest, pinning me. And since he was quite long, his penis head was still lodged in my throat. It chose this moment to throb. I gagged yet again, harder this time.

At this point my lungs were starting to burn. I suppose if I had gotten really desperate I could have pushed him off me, but I didn't want to ruin the moment. Luckily, because he'd lifted his weight off my face a few inches, I was able (with some difficulty) to turn my head and slide it to the side a few inches before the back of my head bumped into his right thigh. It wasn't enough to get him out of my mouth, but the swollen glans popped out of my throat and I was finally able to breathe.

At this point I probably should have told him I was uncomfortable, but this was a moment I had dreamed about for years. I finally had the chance to deep-throat a real penis (a huge one!) and I really didn't want to break the spell. Plus, to my surprise I was finding myself a little turned on by the submissive position. The thought of him being in charge of not just *when* but *if* he pulled out of my throat... It was both exciting and scary.

So, instead of asking to change position, I just sucked on him that way while I caught my breath. Side note: I remember noticing at this point that if I sucked particularly hard, the head of his penis would flare up and a little precome would ooze out into my mouth. It's the delicious little details that stick with you sometimes...

Finally I asked him, still with a mouth full of cock, to lift up a little more. What came out sounded more like "mwaflagha uh mah mow" but he got the hint and lifted up enough that I could move my head back into position. Once again his penis pressed against the entrance to my throat. I grabbed his butt with both hands and pulled gently to encourage him, and once again he sank his full length into my throat... a bit too quickly. He was so thick and so hard it hurt.

Aside: For those who are curious, David was about 8.5" long the way I measure (to the pubic bone) and about 2" thick, or 6.25" around. And no, I'm not guessing about those dimensions. He sent proof pics before we met for our threesome. Yes this was a threesome! I'll talk about Jen later. For now this is... All. About. Cock.

Speaking of his cock, the shaft had a consistent thickness from top to bottom, with a large head, and as I said he was very hard. (So was I, by the way. It turns out that a penis in my mouth gets me instantly, astoundingly hard, like viagra on steroids)

So, his cock was like steel, and because of his girth and large glans, every time he entered my throat there was an audible "gluck" noise. My throat was quite sore and hoarse the next day. Ah memories...

Anyway, he still wasn't moving as much as I wanted (and needed, for breathing) so I took matters into my own hands, literally. I attempted to control the motion of his hips with my hands, and he caught on quickly.

I tried long slow strokes, letting the head pop in and out of my throat so I could take a quick breath between thrusts. It didn't go so well. I gagged almost every time he hit my uvula, and I had to take breaks to regain my composure.

So instead I took him all the way and tried short three inch strokes, balls deep, to see how long I could handle him fucking my throat before I gagged or needed air. This worked better. It felt like I could do this for a long time, maybe 20-30 seconds, and about that many strokes, which surprised me given my lack of experience.

Maybe it shouldn't have surprised me. I think *really wanting something* makes it a lot easier, and for some reason the short deep strokes made me gag less often. My theory is that your uvula reacts to impact, not constant pressure, and with his penis staying in my throat, the shaft was keeping my uvula pressed firmly to the roof of my mouth.

In any case, I could tell he really liked it. Whether it was the faster pace or the feeling of bottoming out with each stroke, balls deep, it did the trick. He started moaning loudly while sucking on me, and his balls tightened up against the base of his penis. He was into it, and boy did I love the feedback.

I kept this up for a while. Sometimes I just let him rest his body weight on me, with his cock fully sheathed in my throat, for as long as I could hold my breath... or until I gagged. I usually tapped out within 30 seconds, but one time in particular I managed to control the reflex until I almost ran out of air... long enough that Jen got worried and asked me if I was ok.

Staying that deep for so long, motionless, I reveled in the different sensations:

His weight on me...

The rhythmic pulsing of his heartbeat that I could feel *in my throat*...

The occasional gentle thrust of his hips, making sure every last inch was buried... often accompanied by him moaning and a throb from deep in my throat that challenged my gag reflex...

The sight of his balls shifting around constantly... (I had no idea testicles did that!)

The sound of Jen talking about how fucking hot this was, narrating the whole thing with her dirty talk...

Her gasps as she ran the vibrator over her clit and got off multiple times from watching two men suck on each other...

It was, quite simply, amazing.

Eventually I tapped out with a sore neck and a carpet burn on the back of my head. He got close a few times but didn't come. I just couldn't keep it going for long enough without a break. And the closer he got, the harder and more throbby he got, and it started overcoming my gag reflex. So we took a break. I was so euphoric I wasn't even disappointed that he didn't come in my throat. (That's a thrill I wouldn't have until much later)

The story of how this all came about is complicated. I had fantasized about deep-throating for years. Not just sucking cock, but very specifically a huge cock balls deep in my throat.

Initially though, the fantasy was all about receiving. In my mid-twenties I dated Nicole, (like everyone else in this story, that is not her real name) and she managed to get quite good at deep-throat. It was amazing. After a few years we got kinky. She liked anal sex and had a double penetration fantasy, so we bought a dildo with a harness. I wore it and used that in her pussy while I fucked her in the ass. We did this on a fairly regular basis.

One day, we were drunk and fooling around and she went to get the toy. This time though, she pranced out of the bathroom wearing it, and to my surprise, I found myself turned on by the sight.

She climbed into bed on her knees next to my head, and as I lay there she grinned and leaned forward, bumping the tip against my lips. We both laughed but I flicked my tongue out against it and things took a turn from there. She got a look in her eyes and dared me to suck it. So I did.

I propped my weight up on one elbow and sucked on that dildo. She grabbed my head and clumsily tried to fuck my face with it. The toy hit the back of my throat and I gagged... and I realized at that exact moment that I wanted more.

The toy was thin and flexible, and slippery enough from my saliva that by relaxing my throat, her thrusting pushed it right in. It wasn't a very long dildo, and the next thing I knew my nose was buried in her trimmed pubes. It lasted all of 2 seconds before I gagged and coughed. But I loved it... I was hooked.

Sadly that was the end of it. We were drunk, and we never tried it again. Our relationship flamed out soon after, but later on, while moving my stuff into a new apartment, I discovered that she had left the toy with me.

One night I was bored and horny, watching deep-throat porn as I often did, and I decided to get the toy out. I sucked on it while I masturbated, and deep-throated it when I came, and right then I knew I wanted that experience for real.

It was a strange moment for me. At that point in my life I considered myself straight. To realize that I wanted to suck cock was confusing. To this day, I don't know whether I'm bisexual. I'm not really attracted to men, so does it count? Women though are a different story. I can't keep my eyes off a sexy female body. I think it's more accurate to say I'm mostly hetero, with a fetish for giant cock. It's not that I'm ashamed to call myself bisexual, I just find it to be... inaccurate. And as you will see in later chapters, I'm just as obsessed with accuracy as I am with big dicks!

It's quite possible I acquired my fetish from watching tons of porn. After all, porn is mostly closeups on huge cocks. How many orgasms did I have with a giant penis on the screen?

Also... I self-sucked a few times when I was a teenager. Wouldn't you, if you could? If you're being honest. Sadly I didn't stay flexible enough to do this as I got older.

So maybe I got a taste for penis that way? Maybe it's all narcissism? Who fucking knows. All I know is that I love me some huge cock!

To set the record straight, I'm big... but not as big as David. About an inch shorter and maybe half an inch less circumference. Still bigger than average, but not huge.

Back to the story of how Jen and I met David. Here begins my sexual journey:

After my breakup with Nicole, who I'd met in college, I tried the new rage: online dating. The first girl I had a serious relationship with, Sarah, was a sex goddess who completely reset my definition of great sex.

She was sexually selfish and multi-orgasmic from vaginal sex, which worked really well for me, being a pleaser by nature in bed. The phrase "best sex ever" came up regularly. Every time we fucked it was like we were trying to beat our own world record.

What does this have to do with big cock? Read on...

One night, early on in our relationship, we were at a party hosted by her former coworker. I didn't know anyone there. Right when we got there, before introducing me to anyone, she went to the restroom. I awkwardly attempted to mingle but mostly just hung back waiting for her. Standing near me, talking in drunkenly loud tones, was a group of women. I overheard the following bits of conversation:

"Did you know Phillip is back in town for the wedding?"

"God he's hot. Didn't he date Sarah?"

"Yeah he did. And I heard he's hung like a horse!"

This conversation stuck in my brain, as you might expect. There was a little jealousy, but mostly I was thinking about that big cock...

I'd noticed that she used large toys to masturbate, not much bigger than me, but still... quite large. And she'd mentioned Phillip to me before. He was the guy she "dated" right before me. According to her it wasn't official, they were just friends with benefits.

One night I was tipsy and I summoned the courage to tell her about the conversation I overheard. She was reluctant to talk about it at first, but I told her that I was a voyeur (I am) and that hearing about this was a turn-on for me. Finally she admitted that he was pretty big.

We were lying in bed spooning when she said that, so she felt me get hard against her butt. After that she relaxed. I think she realized that the details of her sex life with him weren't going to hurt my feelings.

She wiggled her butt against me and told me more: He was huge, she said, so thick that he needed to warm her up with three fingers every time they had sex. She told me that his girth got her off, but he wasn't great in bed. He was arrogant, cocksure and lazy, so she usually just rode him to get off. She preferred to be on top because of his length. It allowed her to keep him from going too deep.

After telling me all this she turned toward me and started stroking my cock. She grinned at me and said something like "wow you're so hard!", and I could tell she was getting turned on too.

She rested her head on my stomach and sucked on me while she thought of more things to tell me. Every once in a while, she stopped sucking and popped the head out of her mouth to tell me more juicy details.

She said that when they had sex in missionary position, she threw one leg across to prevent him from hurting her with his length.

*suck*

She said she couldn't fit much more than the head of his penis in her mouth, so she used both hands to stroke him while she sucked. Anal sex was out of the question, but it wasn't really her thing anyway.

*suck*

I asked her why she kept things going for so long if he was such a lazy lover, and her response was simple: He was a fun fucktoy. He was hot and his dick turned her on.

*suck*

She said that when he walked around naked, the sight of his cock hanging low between his legs would make her wet. Frankly, I could see her point.

I was stroking her back while she sucked on me, and I ran my hand over her ass and down between her buttcheeks. She was soaked. I got more bold. I asked if she had pics. She didn't, sadly. I asked if she knew his size. She said she didn't know his exact dimensions, but that her fingers and thumb didn't meet when she wrapped her hand around him.

After that we fucked like crazy and didn't discuss it again, but I thought about it often. Eventually I decided to surprise her by buying her a really big toy: 9.5" long, and 6.5" around. When we used it, she needed warmup and lube to enjoy it. She did get off though, and afterward I asked her if it was as big as him. She nodded and said it was about the same. So yeah, he was packing a monster!

I never had the courage to admit to Sarah that I had a fetish for penis, although I'm sure she guessed. We broke up a year later, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't fantasize about that cock many times.

After Sarah, I dated a few other girls but didn't really meet anyone I clicked with in bed... until I met Jen. Jen didn't want a boyfriend, she just wanted to fuck. She was recently divorced and insatiable. She could suck cock like no one ever had before. If she put her mouth on me, I would come within 5-10 minutes, period, no exceptions. She couldn't deep throat, but it didn't matter. She was tons of fun and kinky as fuck. I felt more comfortable opening up to her, maybe because I wasn't afraid of rejection, or maybe because I knew that she was just as much of a freak as I was.

She was more than happy to discuss her past (and present) lovers, so of course I wanted to know about the big ones. She showed me pictures of them when she could. Finally I admitted that I secretly wanted to suck cock, and the fateful words she uttered next changed my life: "Wait, for real?? That's like my biggest fantasy... seeing a man suck on another guy!"

After that it was only a matter of time. It took us a while to find someone we liked who was not only bisexual, but into both of us, and more importantly *hung*, but we eventually found... David!

The night we met him, we ended up back at my apartment. It was awkward at first. But she was bold and she made herself the social lubricant, as it were, keeping the conversation flirty and sexual, and eventually instigating the action after we had a few drinks.

She had the two of us take off our pants and stand next to each other. She took turns sucking on us, and finally she told us to suck on each other. Then she sat back on the couch with a vibrator and just watched the show. And THAT is how I ended up with a huge cock in my throat.

Later that night, we each took turns fucking her doggy style while the other sixty-nined her. When it was his turn he started out slow, not going too deep, to give her a chance to get used to it. That gave me enough room to lick her clit while they fucked. His balls bounced off my face with each stroke. She started swearing and moaning. Then he picked up the pace and I stopped licking to get out of the way. Watching his balls slap against her clit right in front of my face as he pounded her deep was amazing.

When he got close she told him to feed me his come. He pulled out, took off the condom, and angled himself down into my mouth. I sucked on him for a second or two before the head got really big and swollen. Then he groaned and came hard... three big spurts that splashed against my tongue and uvula, making me gag, followed by about two smaller squirts. Each time his penis throbbed in my mouth I could feel the come shooting through his shaft where it pressed against my upper lip.

12