My MMF Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finished coming, my mouth had that feeling at the dentist where you need to swallow to breathe, so I did. I kept sucking gently while he continued to ooze come into my mouth, until eventually he got soft.

It was everything I thought it would be and more. We hooked up with him about six more times, but none of those encounters were as memorable as that first one. I also never deep-throated him again. Those other experiences were more focused on Jen's pleasure, and sometimes included one of her bisexual female playmates as a guest star. Maybe I'll write down some of *those* stories one day!

By the way, I eventually worked up the courage to let him fuck my ass one night. It did not go well the first time. I tried riding him with not much warmup and it was a no-go. I found the condom very uncomfortable even with lube. I climbed on, bore down on him and... barely got the head in before it hurt badly enough that I gave up.

We tried again another time with more success. I wore an anal plug to prepare and we used a ton of lube. This time he was on top, in missionary, and it was... ok.

I still didn't love the feeling of friction from the condom. Also he was clumsy about it, and went a bit too hard and deep. That hurt, but it was a tolerable pain and I managed to get through it. But I wouldn't say I particularly enjoyed the experience. The only good part was how much it turned on Jen and Bri to watch him pound my ass. (Bri was Jen's 19-yr old sub... that's another long story)

For years, that remained the one and only time I tried anal sex with another man. I kept wishing I'd had the chance to try it without condoms, just because the friction was so uncomfortable. Unfortunately anal sex without condoms is something I would only consider with someone I'm dating seriously, and since I didn't date guys, it was a no-go.

However, I did eventually find an even bigger cock to deep-throat. That's a story for another day...

12