My MMF Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Molly changes everything.
7.5k words
4.41
16.2k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

The following story contains gay male sex. For those who are not offended by such things... read on!

By the way, if you want to read my stories in chronological order, the "Diana, Goddess of Wild" series directly follows "My MMF Life Ch. 01". I separated them into two stories because the Diana storyline contains cuckold and no MMF. If you'd rather skip that part, the most important things to know for context are covered in the first few paragraphs below.

Meeting the Succubus

It took me a long time to recover from Diana. I was in love with her, and like any sane man I missed having mind-blowing sex with a multi-orgasmic goddess. She was by far the most attractive woman I'd ever been with. She had an amazing body too, although if I'm being honest I don't love fake breasts. Small is better than fake in my book, but to each their own.

It wasn't Diana's beauty or her body that got me hooked though, it was her non-stop orgasms. I'm a pleaser by nature, after all. I'd become addicted to having sex with her, and when it was over the withdrawal was painful. To say I handled things poorly after it ended is a massive understatement. I went out drinking almost every night and fucked every girl I could find.

It was around this time that Jen blew up my phone again. She'd met a "hot black guy with a big dick" and he was bi. She sent me a picture of her winking at the camera with his dick in her mouth. His cock really did look quite large. I was torn. I didn't really want to hook up with her again, but I had been craving cock ever since our encounters with David.

And so one night, against my better judgment, I went over to her place. When I got there her new man was sitting at the dining room table. The remains of dinner were still on their plates. Jen was completely naked, kneeling in front of him and sucking his cock. She barely took his dick out of her mouth long enough to introduce us. His name was Don. He looked embarrassed by the situation, but he seemed nice. I couldn't blame him for being embarrassed. You try talking with a total stranger while getting a blowjob!

Jen stopped sucking on him long enough to tell me that they'd already had sex twice that day. She was trying to get him to rally for round three. Don and I chatted awkwardly for a bit before Jen motioned me to come join her. And just like that, I was on my knees next to her, taking a turn. Don had a thick penis, only slightly longer than mine but noticeably girthier. I took his mushroom head in my mouth and sucked hard. It responded by ballooning up nicely. His dick was only half hard, but it was so big it didn't matter. I enjoyed sucking on it for a while, savoring the experience and getting the hang of it again.

Eventually he got harder and Jen wanted to fuck, so I sat in the chair getting head while Don fucked her from behind. Jen's oral skills were just as good as I remembered. When I started to get close she stopped, saying there was a new position she'd been dying to try. We went to the bedroom and she laid down on her back with her head over the edge of the bed, beckoning me over. She sucked me into her mouth and I cupped her ample tits. Don climbed in after her and put her legs over his shoulders. He wasted no time sinking balls deep, then proceeded to fuck her while she tried to deepthroat me. She wasn't completely successful, but she'd obviously been practicing. She was definitely better at it than the last time we fucked.

Meanwhile, Don was really putting his back into it, slamming into her, forcing her to take me deeper. She squirted multiple times from his thickness. Each balls-deep thrust sent her juices splattering everywhere.

Eventually Don started to tire. I could see that he wasn't fully hard anymore. Every time she gagged on me it pushed him right out of her pussy. He was clearly worn out. Jen wanted to keep fucking, so I laid down on the bed, careful to avoid the massive wet spot. I scooted back until my head was over the edge just like hers had been. Jen put a condom on my dick and climbed on to ride me.

Don stood on the floor next to the bed, his semi-hard cock hanging upside-down in front of my eyes. His penis head bumped against my lips, politely asking to come in. I smiled and sucked him into my mouth. He seemed cautious about fucking my face so I grabbed his butt with both hands and pulled. It was easier than I remembered from my encounters with David. Don was just as thick but not fully hard, so he slid right into my throat, all the way to the balls. I used my hands to guide his movements and let him fuck my face. I gagged a few times because I was so out of practice, but eventually I got into the groove and got my gag reflex under control. I used my hands on his hips to encourage him to go harder.

He picked up the pace until his balls started bouncing off my nose and eyes with each stroke. I felt him get noticeably harder in my throat. Not rock hard, but hard enough to make it a satisfying throatfuck. I, on the other hand, was very hard because cock in my throat does that!

Meanwhile, Don was kissing Jen and mauling her tits, letting me control his hips while she did all the work riding me. Eventually Jen stopped kissing him to watch us. She moaned and told me how sexy it was to see him bottoming out and making my throat bulge. She held one hand over my throat gently to feel it herself and ground on me slowly. Don and I found a nice rhythm. I would let him pound me until I gagged or needed to breathe, then I'd push him out of my throat long enough to catch my breath, never letting his big penis head out of my mouth.

After a few minutes of this he started groaning and swearing. He tried to pull out, but I was having none of it. I held his butt with both hands, keeping him balls deep while he came. He throbbed a few times in my throat but it didn't feel like much squirted out, which wasn't a surprise since they'd had sex a few times before I got there. He quickly got soft in my mouth. I barely even got to taste his come. What small amount there was had gone straight down my throat.

We both watched while Jen got off with her Hitachi, and shortly after that I felt a strong urge to leave. I made a lame excuse followed by a hasty exit. In a way it was anticlimactic. I never even came.

That was the last time I ever saw Jen. After that weird encounter, she kept trying to start things up again, using Don as leverage, but it wasn't what I was looking for. I was obsessed with replicating the sexual connection I'd had with Diana.

Unfortunately, I was looking for it in all the wrong places, as it were. My drinking and reckless promiscuity continued to get worse. I was a mess and I quickly hit rock bottom. One day I woke up next to a girl whose name I didn't even remember, with a splitting headache and hardly any recollection of the night before. I spent the afternoon puking my guts out, and that's when I realized I needed to snap out of it. I started seeing a counselor and swore off dating and alcohol for almost six months.

Long story short, it worked. Eventually I went back out there. I had a fling or two, even dated a girl for a few months, but I wasn't finding that chemistry... the spark of connection that I still desperately craved. I started to wonder if Diana had legitimately ruined me for other women. After all, she did set a very high standard. Once you've had a mental, emotional and physical connection that strong, it's hard to settle for anything less. I found myself depressed at the prospect of having to settle.

Months passed. I went on a lot of first dates but I still wasn't finding what I was looking for. I found myself getting depressed again.

But, as luck would have it, my fortunes finally changed for the better. One day a pretty girl caught my eye at the gym. She was about 5'7", with red hair, pale skin and the cutest freckles. She was pretty, but not as intimidatingly beautiful as Diana. Her body however, was, in a word, perfect... She was skinny with large breasts and a tight, round yoga booty. She saw me checking her out and smiled back. I had an instant crush on her. I wanted to introduce myself but I didn't want to intrude on her workout. I couldn't think of a good excuse to talk to her. When she left I mentally kicked myself for the missed opportunity.

After that, every time I went to the gym I kept an eye out for her. One day I finally saw her again, but she was taking a class. I admired her tight bouncing curves through the glass wall as I worked out. I gathered the courage to talk to her when her class finished, but then I got focused on my routine and forgot all about it. The next thing I knew she was gone. I had missed my chance again!

Determined to make a connection, I started going to the gym every day, at different times, in hopes of running into her. Weeks went by. Just as I was beginning to lose hope, lightning struck.

One day at the grocery store I saw a girl with red hair staring down at her phone as she pushed her cart through the produce aisle. With her hair down and glasses on, I almost didn't recognize her, but then it hit me: It was the hot girl from the gym! She was completely engrossed in her phone, pushing her cart on autopilot. Acting on impulse, I quickly moved my cart in front of her so that I was facing away from her, strategically in her way. After a few moments I felt her cart bump into my butt and I had to suppress a grin. My plan had worked! I turned to see her look up from her phone.

She went red in the face and apologized profusely for running into me. I told her not to worry about it and casually said, "Hey don't I know you from the gym?"

Not the most creative opener, I'm afraid, but after that I rallied. I summoned all my courage and charm and went for it. I wasn't going to miss my shot! Maybe she was just embarrassed from bonking me with her cart, but she let me chat her up for almost five minutes. I even made her laugh. When she did, little dimples formed right under her freckles. I was smitten.

She seemed to be enjoying the conversation, so I took a chance. Now you have to understand... This was more than ten years ago so my memory of this day isn't perfect, but I think I said something along the lines of, "I don't want to put you on the spot, but I have a question. If the answer is no, I promise I won't be weird at the gym... Would you like to have coffee with me?"

She paused for a second, like she wasn't sure, but then smiled and nodded. I grinned and said, "Great!" and then... well... then I experienced a total brain fart. I proceeded to pull the most awkward move of my life. My mind blanked, I couldn't think of what to say next, so I panicked and simply said goodbye, then walked off. I was so jazzed up from our chance encounter, my mind racing with thoughts of her, that I even forgot what I was shopping for. About five minutes later I realized with horror that not only did I forget to get her number, I didn't even get her name!

In a cold sweat, I did a lap around the store but she was nowhere to be found. My heart sank. I wanted to kick myself. Of all the times to be awkward! For the record, I have a long history of being awkward at critical times, but to this day that incident still takes the cake!

There I was, down in the dumps. I checked out my groceries and walked to my car. Suddenly I heard a honk. I turned around to see a car coming up next to me. The driver's side window rolled down and there she was. She winked and said, "Hey, at least I didn't hit you this time! Also, I'm Molly."

It was my turn to blush. I told her my name and she handed me a little note with her number.

Molly smiled again and said, "Don't forget, coffee..." as she drove away. It occurred to me that she probably waited in the parking lot until I came out. A very good sign!

I tried to play it cool, but I couldn't wait. I was WAY too excited. I called her that very evening, and we arranged to meet for coffee on Saturday morning.

When the day finally came, she showed up in an outfit that was clearly intended to maximize her assets. She was wearing ass-hugging black tights and a green athletic jacket that was partially unzipped. Her boobs were barely contained by a low-cut sports bra. She was showing so much cleavage that I found it impossible not to stare at her breasts as we talked. I couldn't help noticing she had those same cute freckles on her chest. I briefly found myself wondering if her boobs were fake like Diana's, but then I forced myself to stay in the moment and not let thoughts of the past distract me.

We chatted for quite some time. Molly was an avid yoga practitioner and had just landed her first gig as an instructor. Teaching classes was keeping her busy so she'd canceled her membership at my gym. I listened intently as she told me about her life. She had an English degree and was trying to get some of her essays published. I quickly fell in love with her sharp wit and mischievous sense of humor. I told her, in all honesty, that I would love to read some of her stories. She blushed, which somehow made her even more attractive.

Our coffee date lasted long enough that we ended up ordering lunch. Things were going better than I could have hoped. There was so much chemistry between us that I knew it wouldn't be our last date. When I asked her out again, she didn't hesitate to say yes.

Our next date was an epic all-day thing. We went to a music festival together. She wore a floppy wide-brimmed hat and a flowing full length green dress to protect her pale skin. The material was so silky that it did nothing to hide her curves, and a few times I thought I saw the outline of a thong through the back of her dress. I couldn't stop stealing glances at her amazing body.

We drank a lot and laughed even more. When sunset came she took off her hat and I found myself gawking at her. She looked angelic with her red hair haloed by the setting sun. Her smile was so pretty it was mesmerizing. She had full pink lips that I couldn't help thinking would look amazing wrapped around my penis. I must have stared at her mouth for quite a while because when I came to my senses she was just looking back at me with a wry half-smile.

I apologized. She laughed and leaned in, and we kissed... and kissed... and kept kissing through the end of the show. As the evening went on I got more adventurous and I risked sliding my hands down her lower back onto her buttocks, and sure enough I could feel the outline of her thong. The dress was so sheer it felt like I was touching her naked body. I got rock hard against her and she grinned at me, a mischievous look in her eyes. Just then the final band started their set and distracted us. I didn't want to push my luck so I kept my wandering hands to myself the rest of the night.

The next day I offered to make her dinner at my place and she said yes. I hardly got anything done at work, daydreaming about Molly and trying to plan dinner. I wanted to impress her but in all honesty it was a bad plan... I wasn't much of a cook. Eventually I gave up on grandiose ideas and decided to stick to the basics. I went with the only recipe I was any good at, which, I will be honest, was nothing special. My diet at that time consisted mostly of chicken, rice and vegetables because I was trying to get back in shape, so that's what I made. But I bought an expensive Cabernet, hoping that would make up for the uninspired meal.

That night she arrived wearing a tight blue mini-dress that floored me. I kissed her at the door and had to resist the temptation to tear her clothes off right there.

Dinner went by in a flash, and we moved to the couch with more wine. We were both tipsy. When we sat down I casually placed my hand on her thigh. Molly looked up into my eyes. Without a word we both put down our wine glasses. I slid my arm around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

Her mouth tasted like honey to me and her lips were incredibly soft. Our kissing grew more and more passionate and I got lost in the moment. My hand went to her breast almost of its own volition. I squeezed gently and broke the kiss to gasp. Her boobs were firm but, to my great surprise, obviously natural. She wasn't even wearing a bra under her dress. I'd never seen large breasts stand up on their own like that!

The wine, her lips and her body were making me dizzy. I threw caution to the wind, pulling down the top of her dress to get direct access, and cupped her naked breast again. She moaned into my mouth. I slid my other hand down her side all the way to her waist, admiring her delicious squeezable curves. I let my hand trail further down, over her hip to her outer thigh. I was getting hard against her other leg and she made an appreciative sound in response. She spread her legs just enough that her outer thigh pressed firmly against my erection.

She was driving me wild and she was obviously ready to go, so I grew even more bold. I slowly ran my fingers inward from her hip until they rested directly on her pubic mound. I could feel the heat through her dress. She groaned and arched her hips, pressing up against my hand.

Molly reached down to rub the front of my pants where I was throbbing against her leg, feeling the shape of me with her fingers. She broke our kiss briefly to exclaim, "Oh! Mmmm..."

It was a pleasantly surprised noise, like she was happy with what she found. I grinned and kissed her again, sliding my fingers down until they reached the area where her dress had bunched up between her thighs. I hooked my fingers under the fabric and pulled her dress up to her stomach, then slid my fingers back down over her underwear. I let my middle and index finger rest against her clitoris. Her panties were soaked through, and I could feel her clit throb against my fingers. It was pronounced and firm, larger than most.

My mouth watered. I couldn't wait to taste her, so I slid down to kneel on the floor and then pulled her thong down past her knees.

I took a second to admire what I saw. She had the prettiest pussy I'd ever seen. Pink and petite, it glistened below a defined and swollen clitoris. Her demure labia were slightly spread. She looked delicious and I couldn't wait any longer. I slid my hands up her body as I moved in close.

I let the tip of my nose brush against her clit as my hands moved up to cup her perfect breasts. She gasped. I inhaled deeply, taking in her scent. She smelled amazing... clean, almost sweet, with a strong hint of arousal.

I reached out with my tongue and gently licked up and over her pronounced clitoris. Her reaction was very gratifying. She sighed and groaned, sliding her fingers into my hair. I licked again, gently, teasing, then circled around her clit with my tongue, testing the waters.

At this point in my life I knew from experience that every woman is different when it comes to clitoral stimulation, and I was determined to figure out what she liked. Did she want firm tongue pressure, or more gentle lapping? Or did she prefer less direct friction? I needed to know.

As a pleaser, this moment was as exhilarating to me as any part of the hunt. Most men focus entirely on the first moment of penetration. Don't get me wrong, I loved that part too, but discovering what makes a woman cry out in pleasure was my favorite part. Especially when, in that moment, I could hear surprise in their voice... surprise at how quickly their body was responding to my touch. In my misguided youth, when I was obsessively pursuing women, this was the part I savored most. Yes I was out for conquest, but to me conquest wasn't about getting a girl to fuck you. It was about giving her more pleasure than she realized she could experience. It was the ultimate ego boost.

Now, where was I? Oh yes, my face was between her thighs...

I flicked her clit with my tongue, kissed it, circled it slowly with the tip of my tongue, then licked it in one long slow stroke. She moaned and said "oh my god!"... I could tell I was doing something right. I kept experimenting, caressing her breasts as I licked, squeezing them gently, then I took a chance and pinched her hard nipples gently. She let out a shuddering moan. I grinned against her mound, then settled into a rhythm, letting her hips and hands and moans guide me, until I found just the right technique. When I did, I knew right away. Her breath caught, her fingers pulled at the back of my head, and she started panting lightly. I flicked her clit faster and a few seconds later she cried out, bucking her hips. I stopped licking to let her recover. Her clit throbbed against my tongue. I thought she would want a break but she surprised me by saying, "More."

12