My MMF Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled to myself and started all over again, this time sliding my hands under her butt, relishing the feel of her tight, juicy booty. Her ass was firm but covered in just enough fat to be mouthwateringly feminine. Her pale skin was as soft as silk.

I pulled her closer to the edge of the couch to get better access, then ran my index finger around her labia until it was nice and slick from her juices. I slipped it inside her, encountering more resistance than I expected, and she groaned. She was tighter than I was used to. I hooked my finger slightly and worked it in and out while I licked. Her moans told me that she liked g-spot pressure so I got a second finger wet and worked it in alongside the first. She was so tight on my knuckles I had to take my time getting both fingers in. She moaned even louder when I started a come hither motion. I kept that up as I licked, my tongue firmly flicking her clit, until I felt her already tight pussy clamp down hard on my fingers. Her hands gripped my head tightly and she cried out as she shuddered through her second orgasm. I felt about six firm contractions, followed by about ten more gentle ones. Her engorged clit throbbed against my tongue each time.

We were off to a good start. I'd only been licking her for a few minutes and Molly had already come twice. I looked up at her and grinned. The expression on her face told me I was rocking her world. The pleaser in me was on cloud nine. She pulled me up and kissed me passionately. My face was a wet mess from her juices, but she obviously didn't care.

"Take them off... please" she said, tugging on my belt. I stood up and pulled off my pants and underwear, standing over her. She looked so fucking hot lying on her back... legs spread, perfect breasts defying gravity. Her head was propped against the back of the couch and a lock of her wavy red hair was hanging down in front of her face, stuck to her parted lips. Her cheeks and chest were flushed. I'll never forget how sexy she looked in that moment.

She reached out her hand and took mine. Her eyes were locked on my crotch and she had a hungry look on her face. She pulled me toward her, so I knelt down on the couch, straddling her. I scooted forward until my very hard cock was bobbing in front of her mouth.

She wrapped one small hand around my penis. She admired it for a while, then looked up at me and said, "I've never held one this big. It's beautiful."

My ego doubled in size on the spot. She slid her hand down to the base and squeezed, making the head of my penis throb even bigger, then reached up and grabbed the shaft with her other hand. The swollen glans was still visible.

Her eyes got wide and she said, "It's bigger than both of my hands put together!"

I remember that comment clearly even years later. Having seen (and sucked) bigger cocks than my own, at the time I could only smile and be grateful that she was so impressed with mine. And I couldn't help but admire the view. My dick was perfectly framed between her gorgeous tits. Her arms were pressing into her sides as she gripped me with both hands, pushing her boobs together and making them look even bigger.

She tugged on the shaft, wanting me to move closer, so I thrust my hips forward. She angled my cock down, lowering it to her lips. She looked up into my eyes as she took the tip in her mouth and gently sucked.

I groaned. I felt light-headed almost immediately. This pretty girl, sucking on my cock like it was a cherished prize... my god, it was so fucking hot.

Molly let go with one hand and took the whole head in her mouth, sucking gently and licking the underside with her tongue. With the other hand she started stroking my cock slowly, still looking directly into my eyes.

She stopped briefly and tried moving her other arm down between her legs to rub her clitoris, but couldn't because her arm was pinned under my thigh. I lifted up just enough for her to slide her arm through, not wanting to break the contact. She hung on tightly with her hand and never stopped working her tongue under the head of my cock. What she was doing felt like heaven and the view was incredibly sexy.

She sucked on me for a few minutes and then I felt her other arm start moving rapidly under me. Her eyes closed and she moaned around my dick. She stopped stroking me and gently bit down on the head of my penis as she began shaking and groaning through her orgasm. It was so hot I couldn't stand it. I needed to be inside her.

I gave her a chance to recover, then I scooted back and leaned down to kiss her. She opened her eyes and smiled languidly at me as we kissed. After a moment she stopped to ask, "um, could you get a condom?"

I grinned and nodded, relieved that we were on the same page. I couldn't wait to fuck her.

I stood up, reached out for her hand, and then helped her up. I led her to the bedroom and went to get a condom from the dresser. She pulled her dress off while I did that, and when I turned around she was standing there naked. It blew me away. Her pale skin and wavy red hair, her flat stomach and large, firm breasts, her tiny waist and cute, curvy butt... I'd never seen such a perfect body. She was a goddamn work of art.

I took my shirt off and dimmed the lights, then walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her. She went up on tiptoes and I ducked my head down to kiss her. I held her tightly as we kissed, crushing her soft breasts to me. My cock throbbed insistently against her stomach. I reached down with both hands to cup her perfect ass cheeks.

I wanted to make that moment last forever but I also desperately wanted to fuck her, so I pulled away reluctantly and held Molly's hand, ushering her to the bed.

She climbed in bed and laid back, spreading her legs slightly. Her fingers went to her clitoris again. In the dim light I could see her labia glistening below her working fingers.

I climbed in after her and put the condom on. I had a little trouble fitting it over my penis head. I was as hard as I'd ever been in my life.

I placed my hands on either side of her body and leaned in to kiss her breasts one at a time. Her perfect little pink nipples got hard in my mouth and she moaned softly.

I looked up at her and moved in closer until the head of my penis bumped into her moving fingers. She grabbed my cock and angled it down, guiding me in.

I felt the heat and wetness as my glans touched her opening, and I kissed her as I slowly pressed inside. Molly immediately gasped, so I pulled out slightly and reached down with one hand, grabbing my penis. I moved it gently around her entrance, letting her juices coat the head of my cock before pushing in again.

She was super tight. There was noticeable resistance as the head of my penis popped in. Her mouth was open, her eyes shut. She groaned and clenched my arms.

I stopped there with just the head inside. Even through the condom I could feel how hot and wet she was. She opened her eyes again and said "mmm you're big, go slow."

So I did. I pulled out a little until the head popped out, then pushed back in further, letting her juices coat the condom. The muscles at the entrance to her vagina were clamped down on me more tightly than I was used to, so I took my time to avoid hurting her. Frankly, I needed to go slow or I was going to pop in a matter of seconds. I'd never fucked anyone so tight, and I was super turned on.

After a few strokes I went deeper, about halfway in, and she gasped again. She felt even tighter on me. My penis is tapered and gets thicker toward the base. I stopped again to kiss her and let her get used to it, but she grabbed my butt and pulled me in deeper. I sank in another inch and felt her cervix against me. It was slippery and soft and the head of my penis pushed it up out of the way as I continued to slide in, inch by inch. She groaned loudly and I felt myself bottom out as my skin touched hers. I stopped, not pressing all the way in, then pulled back out. I felt resistance, like her vagina was gripping me, holding on. I couldn't believe how good it felt to be inside her.

I carefully rested my weight on her, enjoying the feeling of her breasts against my chest, and pushed in again, just deep enough to gently bottom out. She wrapped her legs around my waist and arched her hips up, increasing the depth. I felt pressure on the head of my penis. She pulled on my butt so I thrust my hips forward slowly, giving her the last half inch or so.

She moaned loudly, her fingers digging into my butt. Her vaginal entrance was so tight on the base of my cock that it almost hurt.

"Ohhh god, that's deep," she said.

I held still and asked if she was ok.

"Mmmm yes it's good. It's so fucking good," she said, kissing me and clenching hard on the base of my dick. It was my turn to gasp.

I pulled out again and slid all the way in, slightly faster this time. With each stroke I felt her start to open and yield to me more and more. Her cervix rose higher out of the way until I was barely rubbing against it when I pushed by. Each time I bottomed out the pressure on the tip of my penis was less and less, until I could hardly feel it at all.

I thrust a little harder, to gauge her reaction, and she moaned louder. I slowly increased the pace until there was an audible sound of our bodies slapping together. She started to shake and moan loudly, and then came, her hips arching and hunching. Her vagina started clamping down on me hard, four or five times in quick succession then more subtly as her orgasm receded. I stopped moving to let her recover but she said, "More...."

Naturally, I obeyed. I started thrusting slowly. Her moans started again, soft at first then louder and louder as I picked up the pace, until her fingers dug into my butt and she cried out. I thrust hard, planting myself balls deep, and her whole body shook in orgasm. She was clenching on me again and it was testing me. In between gasps, she said, "Don't... stop!"

I picked up the pace, trying to ignore how insanely good it felt to be inside her. I kept it up as long as I could, and just when I thought I couldn't go on, she came again even louder. This time I didn't stop. I fucked her as hard and deep as I could throughout her whole orgasm. It pushed me past the point of no return. She was so wet and her rhythmic clamping was so tight on me I couldn't hold back.

I groaned loudly and kissed her as I exploded into the condom. She moaned even louder when I came and had a little aftershock orgasm. Finally I stopped thrusting and we just laid there, kissing. I swear I could feel her heartbeat where the tip of my penis was pressed against the back wall of her vagina. Her entrance was clamped down on me even harder than before. It seemed like each orgasm was making her tighter. Reluctantly, I pulled out to remove the condom. Her vaginal muscles were clinging to me so tightly I had to hold onto the condom as I pulled out. I disposed of it and came back to snuggle up with her. We talked for a while, basking in the afterglow.

Molly stayed the night, falling asleep in my arms. I couldn't sleep because my mind was racing. She was so funny and quirky, and our first time having sex had been so good! I hoped it was only just the beginning. I couldn't believe my luck. To have met this cute, funny girl with an amazing body who also happened to be multi-orgasmic! What were the odds?!

And it wasn't just the sex. I really liked her. Molly's sense of humor and personality were so unique. She was like no one I'd ever met. She constantly surprised me with the bold, funny things she did and said.

As I lay there thinking this, she rolled over in her sleep and scooted her butt back against me. I cupped her breast and tried to fall asleep, but it was no use. Her butt was too perfect against my crotch. Her breast felt too good in my hand. I started getting hard again, my penis pressing against the back of her thighs as it tried to straighten. Eventually I was rock hard, throbbing. She made a sleepy happy noise and shifted her weight just enough that my cock slipped up between her thighs. The top side of my shaft came to rest against her labia, the head touching her clitoris. I thought for sure she would wake all the way up but her breathing slowed again.

The heat emanating from her core made me throb against her clit. Having her perky butt pressed against my crotch was killing me. I gently thrust my hips forward just a little to feel her butt squish against me. God it was good. I throbbed again.

I was worried she would wake up so I held still and tried to fall asleep, which of course didn't work. I was rock hard and there was no chance of that changing unless I stopped spooning her. I didn't want to wake her so I tried to slowly extricate myself. That's when I noticed she was getting slick against the top side of my shaft.

I started to slide my cock out from between her thighs, but she scooted back with her butt, following me. This had the effect of coating my penis with even more of her juices. I felt the head of my penis bump into her clit again. It was fully engorged.

I whispered "Molly, are you awake?"... but there was no response. She was getting turned on in her sleep! I found myself wondering what sexy dream she was having. I didn't want to wake her so I tried again to slip out from between her thighs, succeeding this time.

I laid there next to her, the air cooling her juices on my penis, and I tried to digest what had just happened. Was Molly really so insatiable that she got wet in her sleep, just from our parts touching?? I thought to myself, not for the first time, that she was like no one else I'd ever been with. I smiled in the darkness of the room, feeling more than a little lucky. Eventually my hard-on went away, post-coital drowsiness slowed my racing mind, and I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up confused, wrenched out of a dream by the feeling of a warm wet mouth on my penis. I looked down to see her twinkling eyes smiling from beneath her tousled red hair. She was lying between my legs, propped up on her elbows.

I groaned and tried to say good morning. She let my cock out of my mouth and laughed.

As I mentioned before, it's been years since that day so my memory is hazy, but what she said next was so hot I still remember it...

"Sorry," she said, "I hope it's ok? You had morning wood and I couldn't help myself. I never got to finish this tasty treat last night, so I'm having you for breakfast."

She said that last bit with a naughty grin and then sucked me back into her mouth. I could only groan and nod. I loved how direct she was. And her libido was off the charts!

She stopped sucking on me again to look lustfully at my penis. "God I love your cock", she said. She eyed my meat with a sexual hunger, like a lioness about to devour her prey.

Molly gripped the base of my cock with one hand and sucked. She was better at it than I expected. And it turns out I was right. Her lips did look amazing wrapped around my cock. She cupped my balls with the other hand and squeezed gently. She popped her mouth off me again to say, "Mmmm, I love your balls, they're so delicious. I just want to squeeze them."

She looked at me with a mischievous grin, then squeezed harder. I gasped. She watched my expression. I wasn't about to stop her from doing anything that she wanted. As a pleaser, desperately wanting to make this girl mine, I would have done just about anything in that moment.

So I went with it. I smiled slightly, and she put my cock back in her mouth and tongued the sensitive underside, then squeezed my balls again, even harder. I gasped again. She grinned around my penis and kept sucking. Periodically she would squeeze my balls, sometimes gently, sometimes hard and always without warning, stopping just as quickly. Sometimes she would instead slowly increase the pressure, only backing off when I gasped loudly.

All the while she was giving me amazing head. It was so intense that I got close really fast. I didn't have a fetish for testicle abuse, or so I thought, but she was quickly changing that. She sensed I was close and stopped sucking on me, ducking her head down to take my balls in her mouth one at a time. She gently nibbled on one, then sucked it all the way in and squeezed it firmly between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. I gasped again. It felt surprisingly good. A drop of precome oozed out of the tip of my dick. She stopped sucking on my nut to say, "mmm yummy!" and then licked the head of my penis clean.

Then she used her fingers to force both of my testicles into her mouth. It took her a few tries. They barely fit at the same time. When she got them both in, she let out a muffled appreciative moan and stroked my cock. She bore down, squeezing both of my balls between her tongue and the roof of her mouth, harder and harder, until finally I grabbed her shoulder, yelping.

She let my balls pop out of her mouth and looked up. "Was that too hard?" she asked, looking genuinely concerned.

I hesitated before responding, not wanting to disappoint her, and shook my head slowly. She grinned again. "I didn't think so," she said matter-of-factly. By then more precome was oozing out and drooling down my penis head. She greedily licked it all off and said, "more please!" before continuing to suck on my cock, this time with a determined steady pace.

In no time I was close to the edge. She looked up at me while she sucked on the head. She started stroking my cock faster and faster. She felt my balls starting to pull up and wrapped her free hand tightly around them so they couldn't escape. I groaned loudly as I went over the precipice.

Just as my orgasm hit, she clamped down hard on my balls with her hand and didn't let go until I stopped coming. I spurted wildly into her mouth over and over. It was one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I was still recovering when her eyes went wide and she made a "mmmph!!" noise around my cock. She swallowed visibly, pulled off me and said, "Shit I'm late for work!"

She jumped out of bed and gathered her clothes, then scampered naked into the bathroom. I could only stare in awe as her juicy butt bounced away. Her body was so perfect I almost had to pinch myself. Did this incredibly hot babe really just give me the best blowjob of my life?!

Seconds later she ran out the door saying something like, "Sorry to eat and run! You're delicious and I think I'm in love with your penis. Bye!"

It was mutual. My penis was in love with her. The rest of me wasn't far behind. We spent all day texting each other, and when we weren't doing that I was thinking about her. I got zero work done. It dawned on me that this was very much reminiscent of how things had gone with Diana. I realized I needed to take things slow. Easier said than done...

12