My Modern Marriage

Story Info
A man gets sissified, cuckolded and dominated by wife.
4k words
4.24
30.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains several different themes and fetishes: sissification, gay sex, cuckold, domination, breeding, group sex, pregnancy, interracial, tattoos and more. If none of those are your thing, probably a good idea not to read it.

***

I have a theory about people: You can never really know them. There's a lot you can learn about someone in 5 minutes, you can learn most of the things about someone in one month, and know almost everything after one year. But, no matter how long you know someone, how long you dig beneath their surface, there's one more level that you don't know about.

When I met my wife in college, we connected quickly. On first glance, I knew she was smart, witty and kind. Her smile warmed a person's heart, her laugh the whole room. Her blue eyes and blonde hair matched her incredibly pale skin, blemished only by freckles across her cheeks and--as winter turned to summer--sun burns. She never tanned, staying a beautiful milk white. We connected immediately on our shared passion for travel, exercise and reading. By the end of our first month of dating, I felt in love. She did, too. We thought we knew everything about each other. Perhaps, if we knew how untrue that was, we may have ended our relationship then. Perhaps not.

Because, you see, I had a secret. When I wasn't with her, I spent the nights online, pouring over stories of men submitting to other men. I watched hypnosis videos about sucking cock. I played with my asshole, stretching it until I couldn't anymore. Over years, my initial obsession with anal self-pleasure morphed into an unconquerable urge to suck cock and submit to men.

My eventual wife, I learned, had her own secret. Actually, she had quite a few. I wouldn't begin learning what they were until she caught me in a truck stop bathroom naked on my knees, dick in my mouth and moaning for Daddy to treat me like a complete slut.

It turned out she knew my secret identity, and had for quite a while. Her and my then-Daddy had organized the meet as a sting, and in fact had been controlling my sexual escapades together for months. It was her idea to have my dick locked in a chastity cage while out on business trips. Her idea for him to start calling me by what would eventually be my primary name: Alicia. Her idea to make me dress in thongs and thigh highs on my late-night escapes to be railed by Daddy.

It took a while for me to figure all that out, though. And first she acted surprised, watching as I cried, thinking my marriage was going to end. Watching as Daddy turned me over in front of the bathroom sink so I could see myself--lace bra and thigh highs--be fucked in the ass. So I could watch as Daddy sneered at the pain in my face, unable or unwilling to stop him from fucking me even as I saw my wife in that mirror, too. Even as her beautiful blue eyes took in the sight of her husband acting like a common whore.

I couldn't stop myself from moaning, despite the tears running down my cheeks. When Daddy told me to tell my wife what I was thinking, all I could respond with was, "I love Daddy's cock and I need it, I need it, I need it."

I watched her in the mirror get closer, then trail a hand on my back from my ass until it reached my neck. She turned me to look into her face and I didn't see a hint of a smirk in her eyes. Or a smile on her lip. Her face was cold, calculating.

"Is this who you really are?" She asked.

I simply nodded.

"So, you like being bent over and fucked in the ass?"

I moaned in the affirmative, lost in the slow, rhythmic pounding coming from Daddy.

"I've never seen your face like this, not even the times we got drunk and you tried to put me in this same position. And I bet if your cock could get hard right now, it would say the same thing. I like the pink on you, it suits who you are."

She reached down and played with my caged cock with one hand, then pushed my face into her should with the other. I rested my face there, letting the last bit of tears leave me as I found comfort in her the way I've done for years. After a few seconds, she pulled my head off her by my hair and looked at my face for a moment and spit in it.

"I'll let you be a little bitch, but you're going to be MY little bitch. You're going to do what I tell you and only what I tell you. And you're going to watch me do what I want to do." At this, she spit in my face again, then turned and brought Daddy's face to hers before passionately kissing him. For some reason, the spit in my face had no effect but turn me on. Neither did the declaration of control. But watching her passionately make out with Daddy, with a man who's glorious cock was buried in my ass, did unimaginable things to me.

I broke on the inside, then. My wife put me back together--after finishing her kiss with Daddy.

"Come here and clean his cock with your mouth, then you're going to watch him fuck me the way you never could." With those words, my purpose became clear. Daddy pulled out of my gaping ass and I got back on my knees, instantly stuffing his dirty, smelly cock back in my mouth. I licked the shaft up and down, making sure it was clean enough (for a non-whore) to eat off of. Then my wife pulled my face off Daddy's cock and slapped my face. "My turn."

Daddy, the big man he is, easily lifted my now-nude wife into the air. She wrapped her legs around his waist, looking tiny compared to Daddy. He lowered her onto his dick and I heard a moan like none I've ever heard from my wife before.

That day, in the truck stop bathroom, I watched a man use my wife in a way I never could. I watched my wife be happier than I'd ever seen her, and I became happier than I've ever been. My deepest darkest desire was beginning to come true. Even if I couldn't come myself.

***

The next few weeks turned into bliss. There were new rules in our house: I must wear my chastity cage at all times. My ass must be plugged while I sleep and 4 hours while I'm awake. I had to listen to sissy hypnosis on the way to and from work. I could only wear women's underwear, and an embarrassing shopping trip made sure I had enough.

At work, I wore nylons or a garter belt under my suit. I started wearing small amounts of makeup--the women (and only the women) noticed, giving me weird looks. They eventually got used to it. When it was just the two of us, I called my wife Mistress or Madame. She called me Alicia or whore.

Some days, Daddy would come visit and take turns fucking us. He would tie me in a chair, then fuck my wife as I watched. We went on "dates" together, where the pair of them sat next to each other, flirting and laughing while I watched. I could see them getting handsy together. They'd sneak off to the bathroom if they had too much to drink and leave me alone at the table. Funny enough, the idea of my wife getting fucked by Daddy wasn't what troubled me the most, but the fact that my wife was taking Daddy's attention away from me. Rarely, it would be him who took me into the bathroom for a cock sucking session. But not nearly as often as it was my wife.

After a few months we found our rhythm. To our friends and family, our marriage seemed happier than ever. My asshole was certainly the happiest it's ever been. My wife's pussy was the happiest it's ever been.

At Christmas dinner with my family, I wore a red lacy thong with a heart-shaped jeweled butt plug. My wife had written across my chest, "Cock whore" and across my ass "Sissy hole." She fucked me with a strap-on in our car in front of my parents' house while making me pant over and over "I'm a sissy slut, I serve cock."

The entire time, I rarely came. With my cock locked up, my wife had complete control over my orgasms. Once, she let me come from a hand job. Another, she told me to jerk myself off while I sucked Daddy's cock. I had to lick the cum off a bathroom floor afterwards. The only other ways I was allowed to cum was through my prostate--Daddy's cock pressing against it or my wife's fingers massaging my loose hole.

I became the sissy slut that I wanted to be, with the help of my wife and the cock on my Daddy. I continued a process that began a long time ago, growing out my hair. Now it hung around my jawline.

Things couldn't last, though. At least, not with our Daddy.

After 7 years together, 4 of them married, my wife decided she was ready for kids. We had a conversation--one of the few where what I said even mattered--and I decided I was ready for kids, too. Our jobs were in a good place and our relationship, thanks to my submission, was healthier than ever.

There was one catch: The baby wouldn't be mine. I hadn't been inside my wife for months at that point, and she wasn't about to change that. I was so submissive that I couldn't imagine passing my genes on was a good idea, and the thought of raising a child--loving a child--that wasn't mine continued to turn me on.

Our Daddy did not want kids, nor did he want to continue a relationship with us while we had his child.

So we began looking for new people. While the idea of raising a mixed-race baby (my wife and I were both white) turned us on, we weren't ready for our cuck relationship to become public and were worried it would ruin our relationship with my side of the family. Another consideration was that we didn't want to know who the father was.

Thus began our group sex stage of our life.

Our first trip was to a local gloryhole that I had been to one of my first times sucking cock, and was my first taste of black cock. It allowed couples in, and we went in as a tandem. If a black cock or any non-white cock was put through, one of us would end up sucking it. Otherwise, it got to fuck my wife's unprotected pussy.

I remember her looking at me as she was bent over, naked below her waist, bouncing back against a wall. She smiled then, telling me about how I was watching my wife take a strangers' cock and how I hoped it got her pregnant. How much of a sissy slut I was to want to raise another man's kid. My hear throbbed at her words, but not as much as my cock as I absentmindedly humped the air, some minuscule male instinct telling me that's what I did to fix the shocking amount of horniness I was feeling.

The dialogue seemed to turn on the man behind the wall, his cum filled my wife shortly. She moved over to the bench in the room while we waited for the next person to come by and opened her legs, gesturing for me to come over.

"Suck out any of the cum that leaks out, Alicia. This will be your dinner for the night." It was delicious.

Over the course of three hours, 6 men had come inside my wife. Two, I had sucked off. One my wife sucked off--a magnificent big black cock, one of the most beautiful I'd ever seen. I was jealous she claimed it for herself.

For the next several hours, some cum leaked out of my wife as we planned our next foray into group play. We decided on a gangbang, and thanks to years of time in the kink community and an extensive online presence we were able to put together a group of men to fuck my wife pretty quickly. Some of them had even fucked me before.

We ended up with 8 men coming over to our house, where my wife laid down the ground rules.

"Okay, here's what's going on: Tonight, all of you, except Alicia, will cum inside my pussy. I will give you a blowjob, handjob, and you can get sucked off by Aicia, but you must come inside me. I want at least 8 loads of cum in me by the end of the night, preferably more. Are there any questions?"

My wife, ever the one in control in these situations, received no questions.

"Good. Now, come and get me," she said, with her arms spread open. In no time, her black, low cut sundress was taken off her, revealing her nude torso. A man, Kevin, leaned in to kiss her while another, Luke, groped one of her beautiful tits. James, one of our long time friends, came over to where I was kneeling in my yellow sundress and gestured for me to prepare him.

I moved my attention from where my wife was being turned into a sexual object, submitting to the attention of several men--yet somehow retaining an aura of authority--to the crotch in my face. I unzipped his pants and fished out the 6 inch girthy cock of James, working my mouth up and down it. He stretched my mouth wide, as he always did, and I fell back into cocksucking mode.

The hours went by as men cycled through using my mouth and my wife's pussy. I remember hearing her yell out, "Yes Tom, yes, fill me with your fucking seed. Put a fucking baby in me like a real man. Give Alicia a son! Fucking hell you're so good. I need that cum, I need it!" and "Fucking hell Kevin, you know how to show a woman a good time. Ah! Fuck! Yes baby, yes!"

My wife and I were in our element, servicing cock. James, who had blown a load in my wife early on, came back for round two. I could taste his cum and other men's cum, I could taste my wife's pussy. It was even more delicious than the first time.

One by one, the men left our house after being spent. All of them went for two rounds, a couple made it three rounds. Finally, when it was just my wife and I, I saw her collapse back onto the couch, her hips resting on the arm rest, forcing all the cum that could stay inside her, to stay inside her.

"Come her Alicia, clean up anything that's not inside me," she commanded.

I walked over and started at her feet, which were also on the arm rest. Carefully licking each toe, I moved my way up. At first, tasting just her sweat. Then, as I got towards her thighs I began to taste other peoples' sweat. The creamy, aerated cum around her pussy and the inside of her thighs created a pungent smell that teased me into trying to rush and eat it out. Instead, I went slow and steady, making sure every inch of skin on my wife's beautiful legs was clean and praised by my tongue.

Finally, I got the treat of licking up the cum that had made its way out and around her crotch. She moaned softly in pleasure at the praise I gave her, shifting her hips slightly when my kisses and tongue landed on her vulva. Her hand reached up and grabbed the back of my head, fingers interlacing with my now-long hair, keeping me on her pussy.

I didn't need instructions, and began flicking my tongue around her clit and up and down her pussy the way she'd trained me to. The way she loves it. Finally, as her thighs squeezed around my head I heard her moan out one long, low, "Fuckkkkkkk."

She released her hold on me, then said, "Come her Alicia, lay your head on my chest. Give Mistress a cuddle."

I, as always, did as she said. I rested my head on her beautiful breasts, looking up towards my wife's elevated and used pussy. She sighed. I felt the rise and fall of her breaths, her hand rubbing the top of my head.

It was a moment of intimacy that had become rare in our new lifestyle. A few moments of silence, comfortable and warm. A married couple simply enjoying each other, enjoying the moment that we were living in. After a while, my wife's breaths grew regular and some snoring began. I waited a few moments, enjoying them, before taking my head off her chest and grabbing a blanket for the pair of us. I laid one on her, then curled up next to her on the floor, where I belonged, and fell asleep.

***

It took 3 months of gang bangs and trips to gloryholes before my wife got pregnant. Three months of watching her get fucked by strangers and friends day after day in the hopes that one of them will get my life partner pregnant and turn me into the ultimate cuckold.

We think--we're not sure--but we think she got pregnant at the first glory hole we went to in our endeavor, in one of our return visits. It was a week where we were tired and wanted somewhere local and easy to go to, aka the glory hole. She fucked 24 different cocks that week, and a few weeks later she finally got a positive pregnancy test. I can't tell you how happy we were, but it paled in comparison to our parents. Interestingly, especially mine. My mother was so excited for us to have a child, but my father said, "I'm happy you're extending the family line."

My wife taunted me about that comment that evening as she fucked me with a big, black strap-on.

With her pregnancy, it set off a new craze: Black men. Throughout the period of trying to get her pregnant, the avoidance of getting fucked by Black cock (to keep our lifestyle secret from our families) fueled her turn in the complete opposite direction: obsession.

After our first doctors appointment to confirm the pregnancy, we celebrated with her getting fucked by one of our Black friends.

"Yeah, and if you know any other Black men that want a free cunt, please tell them to come over." My wife said at the end of the night.

"Or, if anyone wants a taste of Alicia's ass." She added as an after thought. This perked up my ears.

Thus began months of Black cock, my wife had ingrained herself in the community and often we would end up with complete strangers texting us, asking when to get some pussy. I even got my own loyal cock carousel, feeding my lust.

By the time Thanksgiving came around, my wife was 5 months pregnant, a slight bulge to her belly showing. We decided to throw our own version of Friendsgiving a week before we went to her family's house for Thanksgiving. Deep in the throws of our new obsession, we invited 10 men to our house, most of them being men who liked to use both my wife and I.

As the men filed in, I slaved away in the kitchen--high heels, nylons, panties and a bra were the only things I wore. My hair, now long enough to pass as a girl's from behind, was braided into twin pigtails. The only other thing I wore was a butt plug, chastity cage and apron.

While I cooked, my wife kept them entertained. First, a strip show, teasing her pregnant belly and ending with her showing off her enlarged breasts--which had become a fan favorite.

She got most of the men in our house off once before dinner began, allowing them to cum freely wherever they chose. She would "remain naked except for your cum the rest of the night," or so she said. Most came on her face, a couple in her pussy and a few on her perfect, swollen breasts.

When dinner was done, the men in the house sat down to enjoy a movie. My wife and I, both in a submissive mood at the sight of so many dominant men, moved around from one to the other on our knees, giving them blowjobs. After three cum shots to the face, I had to keep my right eye closed before finishing the beautiful cocks left in the room.

That Friendsgiving was the best of our lives, and had everything we were thankful for: Cum, cock and dominant men.

Meanwhile, with my now-long hair and my makeup skills improved after over a year of practice, I was able to go out and pass as a woman. My wife was a big fan of that, and with her pregnant we went out on the town often as "girl friends," trying to pick up men or gossiping about how attractive any of them were.

Dressed in clothes that hid my minuscule masculinity and accentuated my femininity, I was able to seduce plenty of men and get myself plenty of drinks. My wife's pregnant belly scared off most suitors, but the few who came up to her often ended up lucky, fucking her in the alley behind the bar or getting sucked off in the bathroom. We had made a game of it: Whoever sucked the most cocks would get to choose the next dinner. Despite the advantage of not having a pregnant belly, my wife would often still win. Her pure radiant sexuality just brought in that many people. If she wasn't pregnant, she could spend every second of that night getting fucked.

All this is to say, one night I ended up very drunk and horny, thanks to my ever-present chastity cage and an especially beautiful cock. My wife, obsessed with Black cock, was horny as well and suggested we do something we'd only saw in the deepest fetish blogs.

We were going to get matching tattoos. She was going to get a Queen of Spades tattoo--black spade with a negative space Q--on her panty line above her vulva. I would get a tattoo that said "BBC Slut" in the same spot. By happy chance, our tattoo artist that night turned out to be a Black man. He fucked my wife.

12