My Modern Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the final months of her pregnancy, we added two more tattoos: I added one on my right ass cheek that said "Cock Slave," she added a tattoo above her left breast that said "Property of BBC."

After giving birth to a beautiful boy (blue eyes, black hair, pink skin and a button nose) our fetish obsession slowed down. Our parents, now grandparents, obsessed over the little boy and I immediately fell in love with my wife's son.

As the years went on, we regained our groove. Starting slowly with her simply dominating me in the bedroom, we started going out together as girl friends and fucking strangers. Then we went back to glory holes and coordinated gangbangs at our friends' houses.

Always, throughout everything, my wife and I sought out BBC and sought out dominant men, only abstaining from BBC when we tried for a second child.

***

Now, with our kids in college--one girl, one boy--we've finally gotten the opportunity to get to know each other again. Our years of raising kids forced us to keep our fetishes in the dark, but with the house to ourselves again, we let it run free.

At 57 and 56, we had years ahead of us. Orgies returned to our house, we returned to glory holes. I became Alicia again. Our marriage went back to the way it was before kids and our lives turned into the horny, fuckfest they were meant to be.

12