All Comments on 'My Mom'

by nightstalker1960

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
VULCAN4231VULCAN4231about 16 years ago
What A Charming Picture

Of modern day life you paint.These two deserve eachother.

jaybird1944jaybird1944about 16 years ago
More, please

You might want to have the son force her to clean up the rest of her act in return for more of his hard dick in all her holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More please

I actually really liked it. More please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice begining

well written and well scripted please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more

great start we need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well written

I agree with Jaybird.Mom needs to sober up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a truly great story of hot motherfucking

David's mother's got some real problems. She's addicted to booze and nicotine and loser men. Luckily for her, her boy's got the solution to all her problems--it's right there, swinging between his legs. I think mom's reaction when her David sticks his big hard cock up her cunt, fucks it to shreds, and unloads his young balls up the same hole he came out of proves that. Mom doesn't need anything to screen her off from reality anymore. Her reality now is her young son, bursting with the wild enthusiasm and endless energy a boy shows when he's fucking his own mother. A son's cock is sometimes nicknamed "Mother's Salvation." Fitting words indeed for Dave and his mom. The huge loads of creamy semen the boy shoots up his mother's mommy-twat will make her forget everything else she thought she needed.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Sorry....

Smoking is the biggest turn off...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome and hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous