My Mom and our Neighbor Pt. 02

Story Info
Watchng my Mom and our neighbor again.
1.8k words
4.63
41.4k
51
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,833 Followers

"So my dear, do you have plans for today?"

At the breakfast table, the question seemed innocent enough, and I knew that I wanted to clear the decks, as it were, for Mom to get Miranda back over for another afternoon session.

I replied, "Yeah, I'm gonna go over to Jenni Winston's house, she wants to hang out and catch up. I'm gonna take off in a couple of hours, It's been so long since I've seen her, and probably be there for all of the afternoon. I'll call you when I'm on my way back."

My Mom smiled, and I saw a gleam in her eye, oh yeah, I knew what was afoot.

****

When I left, I parked the car a few blocks away and scurried back to the house. The treehouse that was in the backyard was still there, and I quickly climbed up and put myself in what I called the observation room. I could see clearly from Miranda's house to my Mom's house, and I waited for the show to begin.

It was about a half-hour, then I saw Miranda leaving her house, she walked over, knocked on the patio doors, and my Mom, with a big smile, let her in. I cautiously climbed down, and as they were walking towards the stairs, an arm around each other's waist, they were turned away from me, so I was able to stay unobserved. I slid over to the back door, cautiously let myself inside, and went to the staircase. I went up halfway, and I could hear a few giggles.

Miranda's voice said, "Let's take a shower together baby."

As I was looking at her bedroom door, I saw both my Mom and Miranda prancing out from the bedroom, wearing just shower caps, heading for the bathroom. Once inside I crept up, and listening at the door, I heard Miranda purr, "Let me wash your back baby, then you can do mine."

When the water started up, I hoped to open the door a bit but it was locked. I pressed my ear to the door, I could hear the sound of running water, splashings, giggles, then purrs and coos of pleasure.

I heard Miranda purr "Oh yeah baby, grab your cheeks and pull them apart." A moment later, I heard a moan from my Mom, and Miranda purred, "Going to get your tight little asshole nice and clean for what I'm going to do to you.''

My Mom was letting out soft moans and purrs, as she cooed, "Mmmmm, I love having my tight little asshole played with, feels so good."

My cunt was quickly becoming hot and steamy wet, as my Mom soon took the soap from Miranda, and cooed, "Your turn baby, spread your cheeks." Miranda let out loud sighs of pleasure, purring, "Oh yes, finger my tight little hole, I love it."

A few minutes later, the water shut off, I heard Miranda say, "Let's towel off baby, and play with our nice clean assholes."

I quickly backed away, crept into my bedroom, and cracked the door open just a fraction. I saw them naked, walking side by side, an arm around each other's waist as they went past towards the master bedroom. When they were inside, I scurried over, and luck was with me, they'd left the bedroom door open.

The sight was incredible, my Mom on the bed on hands and knees, and Miranda was kneeling behind her.

Miranda cooed, "Oh, Rachel, you have the most beautiful, sweetest pucker hole, I love kissing that tight little starfish."

I could see my Mom's body quiver as Miranda's face nuzzled between the sexy moons. She let out a long shaky breath as Miranda's lips pressed hotly against the opening of her ass-hole.

"Ummmm, oh god, it's beautiful, feels amazing. Give me your ass, I want to lick you at the same time."

They got into a 69, and each grabbed the other cheeks, adjusting their hips, and twin growls of pleasure filled the room as my Mom's tongue found Miranda's sweet ass hole. They settled into a hot analingus to each other.

Miranda purred, "You'll like what's next baby," as they broke the clinch.

There was that small backpack that Miranda had brought over, and she reached into it, saying, "I call this my goodie bag."

Miranda grinned as she lifted out a small handheld control, two wires protruded from one end. As my Mom watched, her face full of excitement, Miranda reached in and brought out two white plastic eggs.

"This is a set of dual vibrating eggs, can you guess where these eggs are going to go?" She gave my Mom a most wicked smile as she spread a dollop of lube on the eggs, and purred, "Spread your cheeks baby."

Flicking the switch, the eggs began humming and vibrating. I watched, breathless, as Miranda pushed the egg against my Mom's ass hole, and slowly pushed in. I heard my Mom's long drawn-out moan as her tight ass hole stretched to take it in, then she cooed, "Oh god, it's vibrating away inside my ass, it feels so good!"

Miranda directed, "Lay back baby," as she climbed on top of my Mom. Miranda held the other vibrating egg against her tight pucker and slowly pushed, I saw her body shudder as it slipped in.

The sight was amazing as I watched Miranda straddling my Mom, lowering her body, cooing, "I want our pussies to kiss each other," then matching purrs as they came together, mound to mound. Miranda reached down between where they were joined, as they started to rock, purring, "I'm going to spread us open, really let out sweet cunts kiss each other." A moment later, they pressed hard against each other, my Mom called out "Oh yes, kiss me right there."

My shorts and panties were on the floor, my hands were all over my cunt, I was in a frenzy as I watched them. As if she knew I was watching, Miranda turned her head, looking over her shoulder and right into my eyes. Again, the mouthing of 'like mother like daughter,' she smiled as she licked her lips, drank in the sight of my hand all over my bare, bald cunt, then turned her attention back to my Mom.

They started to rock together, my Mom pushing upward, Miranda grunted, "Let's rub our clitties together."

They started to hump at each other with increasing vigor as Miranda grunted, "Oh yes, I can feel your clit against mine baby!"

My Mom was writhing and whimpering under Miranda's thrusts. Their bodies started to squirm wildly, crotches locked together, grinding hard at each other, I could imagine the bolts of passion that were starting to surge as they rode. My Mom reached behind Miranda's head and pulled her down, lips locking together, it took only a few moments before they broke the kiss, and twin screams of passion split the air, cumming wildly, their bodies writhing together in blazing passion.

I went flying over the edge, my cunt spasming crazily as I watched them in the midst of orgasmic pleasure.

Miranda settled her body gently down on my Mom, and they were gasping, getting their breath back. Again Miranda looked at me, I saw the approval that I had just cum with them, and she mouthed the word 'soon.'

I crept back to my room and lay back on my bed, my body was still having little aftershocks of pleasure. I had been filled with lust, watching my Mom and our sexy neighbor in the midst of their fucking was erotic beyond belief.

It didn't take long, before I heard Miranda purr, "Mmmmm you are insatiable, aren't you?"

My Mom cooed, "You know it, take the position!"

I crept over, needing to see what was next. My Mom was right behind Miranda's upturned ass, she pulled out the vibrating egg, and quickly replaced it with a jeweled butt plug, Miranda's moans of pleasure rose up as she was plugged.

Miranda cooed, "Now you baby!"

In a few moments, my Mom was purring with pleasure a jeweled butt plug filled her ass, and she lowered herself so she was belly down on the bedsheets, her hips propped up by a pillow.

I watched, my lust quickly returning as Miranda lowered herself down. I was able to see Miranda's naked ass, her body pressing against my Mom's nude ass, my Mom let out moans of pleasure as Miranda's stiff nipples were digging into her back, Miranda gripped her hips, molding her body tight against my Mom's back.

"Now, play with your sweet cunt, lover, make yourself cum while I rub my body all over your back!"

My hands quickly found their way to my creamy center, my Mom quickly buried her fingers in her hot, wet cunt while Miranda was rubbing her body all over my Mom's naked backside. Miranda's hot nude body pressed against my Mom over and over, their soft, delicious cries of passion were filling the bedroom.

Miranda turned her head, looking back over her shoulder at me. She smiled, and with her legs between my Mom's, she spread them open a bit wider I had a porno video view as their hot wet centers were pointing directly at my face, oh fuck, I could see the green twinkle of my Mom's jeweled plug, and the ruby red twinkle of Miranda's plug. She licked her lips, blew a kiss to me, and mouthed the word, 'soon' again, then turned her attention back to my Mom, my Mom turned her head towards Miranda, their mouths finding each other. I could see my Mom's fingers probing her wet heat, rubbing her juices all over her clit, trying her best to drag it out. She was imitating the undulations that Miranda was making as she pushed up against the thrust of Miranda's naked body to meet the thrusts with the arching of her back.

My Mom purred, "Mmmm, I can feel your hot juices dripping onto my ass, I love that feeling!"

Her breathing started to get choppy, their movement getting faster, while Miranda was making those ah-ah-ah-ah sounds as her orgasm closed in.

My Mom raised her head and let out a loud howl of orgasm as her body started to shake wildly, I could see Miranda writhing against her, pressing down hard, then she let out a long, loud moan, squeezing the entire length of her back against my Mom as she exploded, a fresh gush of her juices poured out over my Mom's ass, and I came hard, my cunt was spasming hard as I watched.

Their bodies pressed lovingly together in the afterglow, Miranda again looked my way and mouthed 'I want you,' smiled, and as she looked back to my Mom, I took the opportunity to slip away, my legs rubbery. I crept to my room, grabbed my clothes, and went quietly downstairs, just before the front door, I got dressed and slipped quietly outside.

My body was still buzzing from the way I had masturbated, playing with myself like I was lust-crazed. With Miranda making it plain that she wanted me, I knew that I would be running to her like a bee to honey, as soon as she gave the word. Like mother, like daughter, indeed.

groomleader
groomleader
2,833 Followers