My Mom and our Neighbor Pt. 01

Story Info
My Mom loving our neighbor.
1.9k words
4.6
62.4k
86
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

Summertime!

University classes were over for the year, and I could enjoy the glorious summer days, I love being able to get away from university classes. Even though my field of study, botany, I find intensely interesting, summer would allow me to recharge, enjoy my 22nd birthday in July, and come back energized, ready for the next year.

My Mom picked me up at the train station, and she looked just as young and vibrant as ever. She was 48 years old, five foot seven, about 130 pounds, shoulder-length light golden blonde color hair, jade green eyes, her breasts were grapefruit-sized mounds, still full and firm, her nipples jutting up, poking through her top. Her tummy was flat, her hips had a sexy curve, sleek, full legs, her rump had a graceful curve, perky and smooth. She looked young enough to be my older twin sister. Ever since I was a child, she seemed to almost never age. I wondered if she'd found some fountain of youth. I wondered if she had a lover who was doing her on a regular basis. That would be the best way to keep yourself looking young.

I gave her a big hug, and said, "Mom, you look amazing, you don't seem to age."

She smiled and said "Audrey my dear, so nice to have you back home. I do what I can to keep myself looking good,"

"Got a little fountain of youth hidden away somewhere?" I teased.

She smiled, and her cryptic answer "Maybe" made me wonder. I wondered again if she had some hot-blooded man who was fucking her regularly. Well, she was allowed, my dad had died five years ago, so it wasn't like she was cheating on anybody.

*****

The first few days, I was getting reconnected with all my friends, and one day we were all set to head for the beach. Pauline Johnson, Brooke Richards, Aimee Mann, and I were all ready for the beach when Pauline, Brooke, and Aimee were forced to cancel. Damn, I had been really looking forward to it.

I had lunch at The Sidetrack Cafe, after dining, I looked at my watch, it was still 3 or 4 hours before I was expected back. I decided to go home and see what my Mom was up to.

I went in and looked around. Mom said she'd probably have her next-door neighbor, Miranda Boland stop by for a while. I headed up to my bedroom, intending to change from my beach clothes and let Mom know I was home early.

As I passed by my Mom's bedroom, the door was ajar, I was on the point of leaning in to say a quick hello. I heard some soft grunts and moans, the curtains were drawn, the afternoon light was muted down to a dim glow, and it took me a moment to figure out what I was seeing. The realization came with a whump.

My Mom was stretched out naked on her bed with her legs spread wide. And there between her shapely, supple thighs was Miranda Boland, our 47-year-old neighbor, and she was eating out my Mom, her face buried between the pink trail of her pussy!

I stood frozen, watching, unable to look away. Miranda was just as sexy as my Mom, she was the same height, maybe about 5 pounds heavier, it gave her a curvy waist, and the way her ass cheeks rose up as she was belly down, made my mouth go dry and my pussy start that familiar tingling. She was a strawberry blonde, whereas my Mom was the golden color blonde.

Miranda purred, "Mmmm, getting matching Brazilians yesterday was a great idea. Rachel, your sweet cunt is so bare and bald, it's a pleasure!"

My Mom cooed, "Ohhh, yeah, Miranda, you are the best snatch muncher, always lick my cunt so nicely! Every time is just as good as the first time."

She let out a louder moan of pleasure as Miranda buried her face back between her thighs.

My mind said, 'Well, she has a lover alright, just not the sex I was imagining.' I could feel myself warming up. My roomie Leslie Stapleton and I had engaged in more than a few rounds of hot, lesbian sex, we'd filled the dorm room with our sounds of hot sex and pleasure, we were having a full blow college love affair, and it was so enjoyable.

Watching my Mom in hot lezzie action, Mmmmm, my breasts plumped up, tingling, and I could feel my arousal growing. I reached up and cupped my boobs, tweaking my stiffly erect nipples through my beach top, stifling my purr of pleasure. I needed more, and before I could think better of it, my beach clothes hit the floor, and my hands were roaming urgently, hungrily, making my body tingle as I watched the sexy spectacle of my Mom in a heated sex romp with our neighbor.

Miranda cooed, "On your hands and knees baby."

My Mom quickly did so, her ass cocked up, her breathing deep and heavy. My mom giggled, "You like me like this?"

Miranda cooed, "As much as you like this!" then she cupped her propped-up cheeks, gently spread them apart, her face moved in and Mom grunted as Miranda's mouth zeroed in on her asshole.

"Mmmm, MMMMMM, oh yes, eat my tight little asshole it feels so great!"

Miranda happily did so, holy fuck, like mother like daughter, Maureen and I loved to give and receive analingus, and my hands quickly found my center. I was virtually dripping, and as I powered two fingers in, I masturbated wildly to the sight.

Miranda was loving what she was doing, as much as my Mom loved what was being done to her. Miranda ran her tongue down the taint, kissing her cunt opening all over, then nibbled on her pussy lips and then started licking back to her tight asshole. She settled in for some serious ass munching.

"God your fucking mouth feels great on my cunt and my asshole baby, I love having you eat my pussy and my tight little asshole, Mmmmmmm."

Mom got more vocal when Miranda slurped over a finger and drove it up Mom's tight little bunghole.

"Make me your whore Miranda, I want to be your whore."

"Are you my cunt now Rachel?" she cooed.

"Oh yes, I'm your whore cunt, I'm your fucking slut whore I need you to fuck me, God, fuck my holes, and I'll do anything for you, anything."

Miranda giggled, "Indeed you will!"

With that, Miranda powered two fingers into my Mom's pussy. her finger in her asshole was pumping in time, and while Miranda was finger fucking both her asshole and pussy, she sucked Mom's clit into her mouth.

My Mom just about went crazy, she screamed as her orgasm slammed into her, and I did my best to keep my vocalizations down as I went roaring over with her. My Mom's squeals, cries, and groans of pleasure filled the bedroom, she crested again, and again, before she slumped down.

I pulled back, leaning against the wall to steady myself. What a sight, I felt a bit guilty about spying, but I couldn't help myself. The sight had made me crazy with lust.

From inside the bedroom, Miranda purred, "Your turn lover!" In a few moments, she purred, "Oh yes baby, yes, Mmmmmmmm, god that feels so fucking good!"

Unable to stop myself, I leaned back in and watched, holy fuck, Miranda was laying back, legs spread wide, and I could see the back of my Mom's blonde head as she buried her face in Sylvie's creamy slot, our neighbor's purrs and moans of pleasure rising up.

I felt my pussy start tingling again, god, it was such a massive rush to watch it in real life. I was about to ram my fingers back into my cunt.

My Mom cooed, "Pull your legs back baby, and let me eat that sweet ass!"

I saw Miranda look down at my Mom, then her eyes went up, and I was staring into her bright blue eyes. I stood frozen with shock, she grinned and mouthed, 'Like mother like daughter,' then she grunted as my Mom slid a pillow under her, and buried her face between the spread of her ass cheeks.

I slid away to my room, and I grabbed my dildo and my trusty butt plug. It took only a few moments before I was naked, and my jeweled butt plug slid swiftly up my asshole, Mmmmm, god I love that feeling, and soon I was stretched out on my bed, pumping my cunt with my 9-inch dildo.

The soundtrack of the cries and shrieks of pleasure powered me along, the feeling of dildo and butt plug rubbing against each other I as reamed out my cunt took me racing towards the verge, and at Miranda's shrieks of climax, my cunt exploded, juices shot out from my sizzling cunt, my ass clenched hard at my butt plug, fuck, oh fuck, my orgasm gripped me, making my body shake like a leaf in a gale.

I slumped back, and I could hear satisfied coos of pleasure. I thought they were done, but they were not quite done. I could hear increasing sounds of pleasure, and being horny, I slipped towards the door and peeked in.

They were in a hot 69, I could see my Mom was on top, and Miranda was licking her cunt, then running her tongue to her asshole, then back and forth. Judging by Miranda's reactions, it was obvious that my Mom was cunt and ass munching also, I fingered my buzzing cunt wildly as I watched, and when their shrieks of orgasmic ecstasy filled the bedroom, I tumbled with them, my cunt spasming crazily.

The sounds trailed off, and soon, there was silence. I peeked in and they were napping, my Mom was spooning her lover, holding Miranda close to her.

I hurried back to my room, got dressed, and slipped quietly out of the house. I drove away and decided to just go over to the library and hang out until I was expected back home.

I was reading a book that I decided to check out, and after a while, I stopped reading. My mind kept focusing on my Mom's hot sex session with our neighbor. The way her eyes caught mine, the grin, and the mouthing of 'like mother like daughter.' A question or a request?

*****

When I got home, Miranda was still there, she and my Mom were at the kitchen table, talking about a fundraising project.

When I came in, Miranda rose and said, "Audrey my dear, it's so good to see you!"

She came forward for a hug. As we embraced, she whispered in my ear, "Like mother, like daughter?" then her hands wandered down and she felt up my ass, cupping and stroking my cheeks.

I held onto my composure, even though I was shocked, I felt turned on, and when she pulled back, Miranda gave me a lust-fueled grin.

"Well, I gotta get going, and we'll get together again tomorrow?"

My Mom replied, "Oh for sure, it was a very enjoyable afternoon."

When Miranda left, I let my eyes linger on the sexy shape, her wonderful backside was a feast for the eyes, and I knew that I was going to get in to watch them again, once was not enough.

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers