All Comments on 'My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 03'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
So good.

Love this series, such lovely characters. Keep up the good work.

Best from,

Tanhors and family.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 6 years ago
Eager and patient

I have developed an odd way to look forward to your stories... but the wait is just as exhilarating. so... 2 stories collide... or should I say, "The EenViezeVent world is very well connected with one another." The wait... is always worth it.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Love it

What a hot story. Loving it very much and eager for the next installment.

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138about 6 years ago
OMFG !!!!!

Amazing chapter and your writing is so good i read it and then re read it. The incest is better than any other writer on this site. Just keep the chapters coming whenever you can.

5 stars wish I could give it more.

TLB1981TLB1981about 6 years ago

Keep up the good work, how many chapters are their going to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My ticker can barely keep up with this!

Damn my heart almost gave out on me when I was done with the chapter. It was once more filled to the brim with sweetness, sex, love, sex, passion, sex, comedy, sex and most of all serious progress and story that actually makes sense and touches the heart. I love how their mom justified their situation and decided to take some serious girl action into her own hand while the sisters shared quite some cutesy jealousy for their hero brother. The gala was in a class all of its own of course, from the dress to the perfect love-making session it was simply perfect. And to thing the night isn't even over yet, who knows what big sis is hiding in her own lair. I do however feel it for the people that buy the soaked d clothing in that store.

5* and hopefully the next one isn't that far off, of course no rush as real life has fore in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Is chapter 4 where the storyline switches from the party back to the house where Cynthia is showing Casey the delights of lesbian sex after owning up to what she's done with Jake?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please include Maggie....something tells me she knows all about the Wilsons "Secret"

How can she not hear Jake having sex with his mom and sister while in the changing room. There are no walls and it seems that they are the only ones in the store. Maggie seems like an attentive store owner and would probably be outside the changing room ready to assist...but she heard some sloppy sex action instead and started to masturbate and wants to be part on the action...her words indicate that as well.

Thank you for a great story. Too bad Cynthia does not have a sister......or does she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Commas, not periods

It's "And I love you too Deb," responded Jake, not "And I love you too Deb." Responded Jake. The period makes you stop, making it choppy. Other than the occasional grammar mistakes, a really good tale. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Would really like to see the Caldwell family already engaged in an incestuous family relationship. The idea of numerous families that have known each other for years engaging in incest and then finding out about each other is always hot to read as they start covering for each other with those outside their community of incestuous families.

England91England91about 6 years ago
Another great

Another very well written story in this series 🙄. There were a few grammar and spelling mistakes here and there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is my first time commenting on any store

I just want to say no matter what anyone else thinks just reading this three part story and watching everything unfold I would honestly say 1 best set or stories I’ve ever read and I want more to come 2 you should honestly go to school to become a writer I understand if that’s not your dream but to tell you the truth you could become a author in no time since you clearly already have a very good skill at the art anyways keep it up look forward to the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You're a amazing writer...

But you could do so much better if you had a good editor.

Sailor_WitchSailor_Witchabout 6 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Like the previous chapters, I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I am anxiously awaiting the next.

As to the comments saying that you need an editor, I think you are doing fine as you are. Many authors find an editor helpful and useful, but editors (good ones especially)

aren't always easy to find. I didn't notice many spelling or grammatical errors in your story. In fact, I found it better than many in that regard. An editor might point out a few tiny things such as "Bearing" Vs. "Baring." I am no literary genius myself, so I have no room (or desire) to criticize.

Again, thanks for the story and keep writing. I'll be happy to see the next chapter published.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
DAMN GOOD STORY

VERY WELL DONE STORY. I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT A STORY LIKE THIS IS ONE I ALWAYS HATE WHEN IT COMES TO A CLOSE, BEING ALMOST A MONTH SINCE YOU SUBMITTED IT. HAD IT COME ACROSS MY DESK I'D HAVE MADE SOME CALLS TO SEE ABOUT GETTING YOU PUBLISHED BUT THAT'S IN THE PAST AND I GET TO LOUNGE AROUND AND ENJOY GREAT STORIES LIKE THIS ONE! YOU DID A FINE JOB WRITING AND WOULD HAVE MADE MY JOB EASY AND AN EDITOR ALWAY LOOKS FORWARD TO EASY! THANK YOU FOR THE STORY AND I HOPE IT EVENTUALLY IS CONTINUED!!!

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 6 years ago
Busting the hymen myth

"...as her brother's cock entered her deeper and deeper...

...he knew that the final barrier had yet to come...

After a few more minutes of slowly adjusting, pushing down and entering further he could feel that he was up against her hymen."

The hymen is at the entrance to the vagina, not somewhere inside. There is no going "deeper and deeper" before hitting the hymen. He breeched her hymen on the way into her vagina.

I wish authors would educate themselves about the female anatomy, before writing these defloration stories that continue to spread the myth of the internal hymen.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Roller Coaster Ride!

The way you worked the tempo of emotion in this story, was exactly that, a roller coaster.

I Loved It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointing.

I wish we could comment on each page versus the whole story. A few spelling errors, multiple grammatical errors and a turn in the story that lost my attention. Changing Room walls are paper thin; everything can be heard from one to another. And finally, the disrespect for the store owner and others who might come into contact with the discarded clothes used to wipe up their body fluids, disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Couples Only?

There are a number of males and some females who are rejected socially. Even some who are part of a sports team, so these individuals are denied the right to participate in such an event as described herein? Just another example of how some people are not permitted to participate in life and how they are constantly ridiculed by events and physical conditions over which they have no control. Well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

While the story itself is a lot of fun to read, there are a lot of little things here and there... Honestly, reading the story I would almost guess that the author has never actually had sex before, heh. Take the livingroom sex for instance, cum shooting all over the room, juices all over and taking an hour and a half to clean up?? Most of the sex scenes act like the girl has a half gallon secret bladder just to squirt out juices, rofl!

Then logistics. How the hell is a guy with no leg control (or any other guy) going down on a girl in a bathtub? Is it ten feet long? Hehe. My knees are bent up already just laying back against my wife's cushy breasts, hehe.

The author seemed to forget where they were occasionally, the sofa sex again, they're doing it on the sofa, she came in and he's laid back, but at the end she's pulling her legs back on the sofa? Made no sense.

...and don't even get me started on the hymen thing! Seems like the majority of the writers I read that have some girl losing her cherry can't figure out where the hymen is. ...then theres the deal where the girl TELLS him she's a virgin and he's shoving two or more fingers in her like she isn't, ugh.

Honestly, besides the hymen thing, I can go with most all of it as poetic license:). ...oh, don't use 'vibrate' unless you have a vibrator, heh.

...anyway food for thought for future writing! Like I said, still enjoying the story, off to the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
in the school

on the couples only. As I lived through this for not years but decades. Due to family mistreatment, and not just immediate family and inability to attend kindergarten, I had an extremely low self confidence when I entered first grade and it was diminished as I progressed. By the time I reached Jr. High, only one girl would even speak to me and being small, I was constantly ridiculed by the males. I learned that part of the reason I was rejected by both females and males was being from a farm family I was not suppose to have the highest IQ in the school. Although almost all of these students as well as the teachers were aware of my IQ, I was not informed. I learned of the fact that it was well known about 25 years later, when one of the students also informed me of the reasons I was rejected by the other students. My lack of confidence and the way I was constantly ridiculed were other reasons. I never attended a social event in Jr. High or Sr. High as I had no reason to want to be ridiculed or humiliated any more. During mandatory classes was enough. The school (Jr. and Sr. High) were in one building). There was enough ridicule and harassment that I chose not to eat lunch.

There were others in the school that did not fit in as well, I later learned one was a queer, several others were related so they hung out together. I guess they had their "own social groups".

I'm in my 70s and have never had a true relationship. Although I not ugly, I'd say something above average, but that's my assessment, women seem to avoid me for the most part. I did date one very attractive woman for a couple of months. The funny thing is, after she returned home, she told her fiancé (unknown to me) the wedding was off (her sister had set it up for me to date the woman). A year later when I was moving to my parents home to care for my mother and sister, I passed through that town again. I called the older sister as we had worked together, to stop and visit for a bit. Unknown to me, the woman I had dated was there visiting. We were alone for a number of hours. I'll not reveal what took place other than nothing harmful, I did learn later, she again canceled plans to many the man she had canceled on previously. She moved and asked her sister to not tell me where she then lived. She was scared of any additional emotional commitment while I was at that time confined by caring for family members.

I'd say if a woman would have taken time to get to know me, my life would have been different. But sadly, women chose to avoid me throughout my life. It began early and has followed me for more than 70 years. I expect no changes in the coming years. After so many years of being rejected socially, you loose hope and see no reason to even try any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story!! Thanks for your time and imagination.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

I cannot put down. Been lazy reading all day. Great story On chapter 3. On to chapter 4.

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago
A few thoughts to ponder (for Dark_Storm)

Just like no two fingerprints are alike, neither are human bodies (you noted that in your profile). Don’t even get me started on faces and what qualifies gorgeous, pretty, homely and fugly (fucking ugly).

Enough, if you really think hymens are ALWAYS located “at the entrance to the female body” of EVERY female, prove it, Dr _Storm. Finally, if that’s all you and your nit picking bull shiite, congrat-u-fucking-lations. I present to you the microscopic moron award.

Great series - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just too many unforced errors. in proofreading to suit me. I lost interest halfway through Chapter 2. One error was in the auto-correct of "jealous" to "jelly." But lapses in tenses, grammar, word-misuse and spelling just made the story a bit more tedious. I don't mind stories that stretch credibility, but this one was even more distracting. Maybe I will give it another try in the future, but as for now, GET A PROOFREADER! Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In my earlier post, I stated I bailed out halfway through Chapter 2. It was actually Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another fine tale from this author.

It jumps around just enough to keep the story fresh while still keeping the easy flow going.

Well done, but you need a proof reader.

Bill S.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

You would do well to enlist an editor. I’m guessing English is your 2nd language. I recognize the same broken English that my European parents spoke. It’s a great story, but the errors interrupt the flow. This has also been true in your earlier chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The first "King and Queen" of the gala decide to disappear for an hour or two right in the middle of the gala. I'm sure no one will notice.

With all four family members involved, the secret will get out sooner or later.

Especially if they continue to use the changing rooms at Maggie's as their No Tell Motel. Which is already getting a little long in the tooth.

The community that came together to gift the family 5K, will now despise and shun them. Maybe report them.

Does Jake have conscience? The only one he isn't currently cheating on is his mother, and that is only because she caught him both times. And Cynthia, the woman who was devastated by her ex-husband's indiscretions, is lying and cheating on two of her own children with with the third.

What could possibly go wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There were numerous inconsistencies throughout, so I will only address the opening.

When a guy has just popped his rocks 3 or 4 time the previous day, he won't have an an erotic dream to pop his rocks.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne6612 months ago

This series is the first of your work that I've read and I'm really enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

suck story!!!!!

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

Loving this quite a bit. Although it could've used a proofreader. Some words were double or left out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...