All Comments on 'My Mom Caught Me with Her Bra'

by TrillErotica

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Good read please give us more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hot hot hot

I had somewhat of a similar experience with a good friends sister in my early 20's- the only difference was my friends sister dropped her head and let me come in her mouth

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 4 years ago

You do need to work on a lot of things.

But you've got a great storyline.

Please, keep going.

lantern04lantern04almost 4 years ago
Good start.

I would love to see this story continue. So much could be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Grammar.

You really must have been playing with yourself when they taught you English. You use "seen" when you should use "saw" and other simple basic mistakes. Have someone with basic English skills edit your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
boob story

I don't give a shit about boobs if there is a pussy in the room. I like B cup and NOTHING bigger than a C cup.

notanlinesonhartwellnotanlinesonhartwellalmost 4 years ago
Get an editor!

Your use of english is terrible, as is your spelling. Please get an editor and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don’t quit

Please don’t let these negative people impact your writing. This story was awesome. There are tons of stories with little tits. I didn’t notice the grammar mistakes. Seriously, don’t let them discourage your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ESL

If English is not your first language then you should have someone proof read your story.

jonnydoughjonnydoughalmost 4 years ago

As you can see those with the supidest commnts are either annyomus or have zero stories written. Learn from your mistakes and improve yourself for yourself. Fuckers read free porn and think it would be written by Koontz or King.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I loved it... what could a young man want more than a Mom with huge Tits telling him that he needs to titty fuck her to relieve all of his tension and hostilities. If my Mom let me cum all over her Tits, Face and in her messy Hair, I'd be one happy young man..!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wish my big cock was at the tight entrance of

THE negative feedback dorks who couldn't write a clear sentence if their life depended on it. I voted 5 stars. enjoyed the story it was perfect you have a wonderfully filthy depraved mind. I'm a political writer I can make and break careers with the stroke of my pen. take it from me you're doin fine, fuck the haters they are boring so boring they put their own hands to sleep!!

Snipe85Snipe85almost 4 years ago
Amazing Story

I love the way it played out. Mom wanting to help her son, So Hot.

Yeah there are a few verbal errors but no big deal, The story read was great.

I Hope You will continue the story. Loved the fact that Mom wears stockings and heels. Please Continue.!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story so far

I liked your story. id love to see a part 2 where they do more and have sex

tk1138c@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

A lot of realistic elements in this story. Many guys have jerked off with mom's bra. Most often like in this story mom knows, some try to ignore, others use knowledge to advantage. Getting caught is so embarrassing and the confrontation very traumatic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Higly relatable piece!!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Note to author: Write chapter 2 when you finish middle school. When most women give birth, their nipples go from pink to brown. So many syntax errors story was very difficult to read.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Great read! Hit all my buttons except fucking her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!! I used to jerk to Mommy's bras and she wears 38DD too 😄☺ always wanted to suckle her lactating breasts, wish she would have breastfed her son too but I just loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2 pleas

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

HI MY MOTHER BEEN TEASING ME FOR THE LAST YEAR WALKING AROUND WITH HER BRA ASKING IF SHE S HOT HOW DO JUST GRAB HER AND FUCK HER

YouwritelikearetardfucksYouwritelikearetardfucks8 months ago

Awful dialogue as usual from so many "authors" people use contractions to speak, I'm, you're, they're, we're...how do you not pick up on how robotic your characters sound!? "I do not know what you are meaning I am not a human but I am a replicant and you are a replicant and you are bad at writing dialogue"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrillErotica@TrillErotica
Creative Writer Fan Fiction and Celebrity Erotica are my main categories, but can do more. For more content or to make requests go to my website. There I post all my stories and more. famouserotica.com