My Mom Caught Me with Her Bra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry mom it just feels good." Telling her why I did it before sliding my hard penis back into her cleavage. Now holding onto both of her shoulders while humping into her huge chest. The base of my cock running up and down the small gap between mommy's big tits.

"Don't worry baby, you just enjoy yourself right now with mommy." She said to me while watching me pump myself in and out of her boobs. The head of my cock peeking through with each thrust forward.

While I was looking down at my mother being used to make me cum, I watched her spit between her tits to keep it slick. My cock was gliding between the mounds with the perfect hole for me to get through the fatty tits.

"Looks like you are getting close to cumming for me son." Mom was able to tell I was going to cum by the intense look on my face.

I was trying to hold out as long as I could for her. Stroking slowly between the soft tits while she looked up at me with a proud stare. My mom was so sexy down on her knees for me. Letting me use her boobs as a hole to massage my cock.

"Are you going to cum for mommy?" She was trying to make me finish for her now.

Looking down I watched her little fingers pinch down on the pink nipples. The breast milk sprayed out from the udders on my mom. Landing all over my crotch in front of her was where the warm milk was that ran down my genitals. I could feel the liquid dripping from my balls as I continued to titty fuck my own mom.

"How are you still holding that inside you?" Mom asked looking up at me and bitting her lower lip seductively. Pinching down on the pink nipples harder, twisting them gently like dialing an old radio. Her breast sprayed the warm milk again.

That was the most I could take for my first time being sexual with my own mother. My hand grabbed onto her red ponytail while the other held firmly onto her shoulder.

"Uh-UH-Uhhhh-UH-UH-UH-uhhhh" I grunted out while I pushed my dick all the way up my mom's chest. Opening my eyes just in time to watch myself climax.

The thick white cum sprayed out from the tip of my shining cock. Hitting my mom in her neck as each rope blasted free from the shaft. My cum covered her entire chest and began to run down her breasts.

"Did you get it all out for me baby?" Mom asked me as I started to catch my breath.

"I think I emptied myself for you mom." The reply was natural now. Looking down to see the creamy load running down her milky breasts. She was a mess of saliva, breast milk, and cum on her knees below me.

"I better go clean myself up before you father gets home." Mom said while getting up from the floor. Having to hold her breasts together to keep the cum from leaking onto the carpet.

Sitting on my parents bed I watched my mom walk away covered in my cum to her bathroom. That big butt shifting in the tight skirt while topless and covered in her son's sperm. I do not know if I will ever be able to see my mother the same after that experience with her.

12