All Comments on 'My Mom Elizabeth'

by Erica_Gasca

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Plot Fine

The plot is fine,but tease more and take longer to tell the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Plot ok... needs some work though

Nothing wrong with the plot. It might be distasteful to some but every story on here could offend someone. I do agree with the other reader in that your story could be improved if you would make it a little more drawn out... tease a little... build suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Some

Some of the comments are very stupid,they also indicate a very agitated sexually unbalanced person.Two comments were constructive,I know you are new to this game and it is a game,try to think when you write a story what turns you on,then see if it " fits",do try and tease a lot more and put more passion ,not filth into the story.Do not stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Problems

You know what you want to say ,the trouble is you do not know how to say it.I would suggest you seriously think about submitting another story,if you do continue to write at least get someone to help you with thw text format and also the phrases and vocabulary .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
In the dark corners of anonimity the cowards layed

And of course, each of you has submited an inordinate number of stories of exceptional quality; correct? No? Quite unfurtunate; Unfurtunate because writing is a craft. That -for the individuals who have been so magnanimous with their unconstructive and insensitive bituperations- means it takes a great deal of practice to perfect. The purpose of feedback is to assist the author in his or her quest to improve his craft. Conversely, far from helping, the hateful mendacities this author has been subjected act mostly to squelch any further desire the budding craftsman might have to contribute to Literotica. Furthermore, the craft of writing erotica is poignantly challenging. In as much as the genre has, unlike other genres such as science fiction, inherent limitations and structures. Personally, I would rather Mr. Gasca continued to write and continues to submit his works here on Literotica. This author's works suggest a very fertile and creative mind and one that is singularly and wondrously lacking in the all too pervasive hang ups that generic American society would seem to produce ad absurtia. I find it interesting that all too often individuals would seem to state ''unbalanced'' or ''disgusting'' etc... when they mean ''not to my liking.'' I propose that, rather than berate the author, those who would leave these venomous rantings should keep their own council and search elsewhere for their entertainment and relaxation. In my own behalf I shall state that, although some of you will undoubtedly believe otherwise and will thence choose to not keep your own council in this regard, I have had no need for a thesaurus or a spell checker for many years now and I express myself rather formally in my daily life. Hence, the present work, rather than presenting some form of challenge, should be seen as the product of disbelief at the nature of the feedback presented to Mr. Gasca. I am quite tired and have finally made it to bed after a day that began at 6 am and going into one that shall begin in less than 4 hours now. Nevertheless, I have chosen to make these remarks. I hope that in my sacrifice some of you will appreciate the true nature and extent of your rantings. To Mr. Gasca I say: forge ahead and write first, second, and all for yourself; for that which brings you the enjoyment of the succesful craftsman and if others can derive pleasure therein so much the better. Good Night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Build your characters

Spend some time building your characters. Most readers want to know the who, what, when, where, how and why. I'm not suggesting you try writing a novel, but the last time you picked up a book for pleasure reading was it simply one page? "The wife stabbed her husband. After a lengthy investigation, she was arrested then tried, convicted and sentenced to life in prison!" Not much of a story, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a prat you are

.No not the author ,but the idiot who made the longest comment,I really wish I had your intelligence and great foresight.all this young woman needs is a bit of encouragement not a lenghthy tome from you .Pull your foreskin over your head [thats if you have one ]and sod off Now to the author try this "she slid her full thighs around her son pulling him to her open wet vagina,she felt his penis separate her soft labia seeking her mothers warmth.OK get it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Idiot

We of the lesser world really appreciate that you could find 4 hours after a long day,I personally hope you never wake up,This author one day will make it ,you never will

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Try

This is fine ,but try writing just a mom/son story,see the response you get then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Taking Two

Fantastic story love reading this first story. could have been longer or had another part or two. but on the whole

great reading.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Erica

Your mind is so active I wonder what you are doing as you write. Or, do you write and go out and find fulfillment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NEXT

When will his sister get hers?

DchargerDchargerabout 3 years ago

WOWzers Erica!!!! Great story. Too bad there isn't illustrations to go w/. I really loved this story 10 folds. Please keep them coming.

B

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was a terrible ending. Disrespect instead of joy at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fucking hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous