My Mom Has No Choice Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom gets caught!
1.8k words
4.43
201.9k
232

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
929 Followers

I got a ride home from school from one of my buddies and as I was walking up to the house, I noticed a car pulling out of the driveway and heading the other way down the street. I then noticed mom's car in driveway too. Good, mom is home, no worries.

"MOM?" I yelled as I went into the house. No answer.

(Let me pause here. My mom, KellyAnne, is closing in on 40, but as my dad likes to say, she hasn't hit the "wall" yet. She's about 5.9, slender build, she jogs and goes to a spin class a few times a week to keep her shape. And as dad says to his buddies, "her tits are a nice handful". She's has over the shoulders brown hair, hazel eyes, shapely legs, and nice ass. YEAH, I had noticed my mom was hot. She can be kinda a BITCH. Orders me about, demands I always do as told, I have to do my homework as soon as I get home. She checks with my teachers to make sure I'm keep my grades up. Wants to know where I'm going, where I've been, who I'm hanging out with, and on and on.

She doesn't order my dad about. I think she is a little frightened of him, so she takes it out on me and dad lets her. Sometimes I think he likes seeing mom bantering me.

My older sister Jenny is clearly their favorite. She's away, second year of college. She can do no wrong. In looks, she's a younger, prettier version of mom.

My dad, John, is in his 40's. About 6 feet tall, a little over weight, a consultant for an accounting firm, makes lots of money, goes on week long business trips every other month. He's on one now. He trusts mom, he thinks she couldn't live without him. She doesn't have to work, she lives very comfortably.

Me, I'm Bill, just turned 18, senior, 5.10, 190, in good shape, not a jock, which disappoints my dad, but what the hell. )

I called again at the bottom of the stairs. Still no answer. I took a few steps up, when I heard the shower on in my parents masterbath.

I shrugged. Oh, moms in the shower. Gee, that was quick. Someone just left and mom jumped into the shower.

I went back down, threw my backpack into the den and noticed the home security monitor was on. Mom must have forgotten to turn it off when she got home. I went to shut it off, when I thought to myself, I wonder who was here earlier and just left. I was hoping it was one of my mom's HOT milf friends. One she works out at her spin class. I could jackoff just looking at some of them.

I clicked on back button and the digital video started to reverse. 15

minute back, I stopped and I gasped out loud! "WHAT THE FUCK?" Mom had hers arms around some old looking guys neck, on her tip toes, KISSING HIM!

WHO THE HELL IS THAT!

I kept the digital video in reverse and watched my mother, pulling off her clothes, NAKED NOW, as she moved back to the floor, got on her knees and the man moved back to her face as I saw him tilt his almost completely gray haired head back. I realized he was CUMMING! ON MY MOM'S FACE! IN HER MOUTH! He then grasped her head, his fingers tangled in hair. OH MY GOD! HE'S FUCKING HER FACE!

I stopped hit the pause button, staring in disbelief! My mom getting skull fucked in our living room by some strange dude.

It was then I realized my cock was stiffening from watching my mother on her knees being used like a slut. I than noticed her hand was down between her thighs. SHE WAS MASTURBATING WHILE BEING FACE FUCKED! She was getting off from being abused!

I sat down in my dad's desk chair and unbuckled, unbuttoned, unzipped, my pants. freeing my hard cock from the confines of my boxers.

I hit the timer on the security system and reset it to an hour earlier, I wanted to see the "action" unfold, instead of watching it in reverse. I wasn't disappointed. There was my mom, sitting in the couch, her headed tilted back, blouse unbuttoned and open, her bra pulled down under her exposed tits, and lifting them. Her nipples fully erect. Her mantyhose covered legs spread wide, her skirt up to her hips, the guy was sucking on her neck, massaging her pussy through the pantyhose. I turned up the sound to hear her moaning.

I pumped my rock hard cock in my fist. Watching this guy move from my mothers neck to suckle first one and then the other of her nipples. My mom's moans intensified as he kept up the pressure with his fingers working her pussy and clit through the nylon material covering her cunt.

Dad had positioned the cam perfectly. It was in the far right corner of the living room, and the couch was in the center of the frame.

The guy now moved off the couch and positioned him self between mom's spread thighs. My mom kicked off her 3" black heals. She smiled down at him and bit her lower lip as he reached up and forcibly tugged off her shear black pantyhose and black laced panties. Mom put her thighs together just enough so he could strip the nylons and panties off and then opened herself up to him immediately after.

He put his hands underneath her ass and pulled her pussy closer to her face. I thought, GOD WHAT IS THIS GUY 50? He looked old but was a pretty big guy. Over 6 feet, slightly overweight.

"Damn you smell good enough to eat and your pussy's sopping wet, Jake was right, you are one little cock craving bitch."

JAKE?! HOW MANY GUYS IS MOM FUCKING!

My mom gasped, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" As he lowered his head and clamped his mouth on her pussy and slurping and sucking in her juices. She put both her hands on the back of his head, spread her thighs wide, lifted her knees and feet into the air and at the same time she lifted her ass off the couch and as in a vice grip held her pussy against his face!

"JJJEEESSSSUUUSSSS!". mom screamed as her whole body started to shiver in one intense orgasm. Her toes clenched, her thighs quivering, tits shaking. Her head titled back, her hands still holding his face captive in her crotch!

I was mesmerized. My eyes transfixed to the scene on the monitor. My fist firmly grasping my dick, not moving now, not believing what I was seeing! MY MOM! MY MOTHER! IN FULL ORGASMIC BLISS!

As her orgasm eased, her feet lowered to the floor, the grip on his head loosened and she released it. He picked himself off the floor and leaned forward to kiss my mom. He kissed her deeply, passionately. I imagined her smelling, licking, tasting, even swallowing her own pussy juices! He then stood between her thighs, unbuckled and pulled down his trousers and underwear. I couldn't see his cock, his back towards me.

But mom's eyes opened wider! She grinned, licked her lips; "GOD TOM! YOUR COCK IS THICKER THAN MY HUSBANDS! Jake wasn't just kidding me!"

With that she leaned forward and by the way his head bent back, she must have sucked his cock into her mouth.

She sucked his cock for 2 or 3 minutes. it seemed like forever. His hands in front of him, I assumed on her head.

He then pushed her head away as she leaned back onto the couch. "Not yet KellyAnne. I want to fuck that tight cunt of yours first. I promised I'd feed you my cum. Don't worry baby. I'll save the full load for you sweet face and mouth."

My mom looked up at him and with a school girls soft voice pleaded, "Promise?"

I heard Tom chuckle back, "Promise." As he added in a degrading tone; "You cock sucking, cum loving bitch."

My mom, tearfully moaned back, "OH GOD!" as she moved her ass to the edge of the couch, raised her knees up with her hands and again spread her thighs wide exposing her closely trimmed, wet cunt unashamedly to him.

He crouched down and could see him I holding and pointing his engorged cock towards my mothers swollen pussy lips.

"Tell me what you want bitch."

My mom whimpering, "I want your cock."

"Oh, I don't think you do."

My mom pleading louder, "I want your cock. I want you to use me. I'm your whore. PLEASE DADDY, FUCK ME!"

With that, Tom thrust his pelvis forward.

I saw mom's toes curl and her hands grasp the couch's seat cushions. Then her scream! AAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHH! A mix of pain and pleasure as the girth and length of Tom's cock plunged into her, stretching and penetrating her pussy to its limits!

"OOOOOOHHHHH GOD! NNNOOOO! GOD! HELP ME!"

Tom responded by slowly moving back his hips. Mom's toes uncurled, her grip on the seat cushions eased. Then Tom TRUST FORWARD AGAIN! The same scream echoed in the room! AAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH! Her toes curled, hands grasping the cushions, but this time her thighs began to shake! Her feet pointed up to the ceiling!

MY MOTHER WAS CUMMING AGAIN ALREADY FROM THE ASSAULT AND VIOLATION OF HER CUNT!

"OH GOD! YES! FUCK ME! OWN ME! FUCK ME DADDY! GGGOOODDDD!"

I sat frozen in the chair. My cock harder then its ever been in my life as i firmly held it unmoving in my fist. I watched my mother surrender herself to this mans bullish cock as her orgasm continued to rack her body and consume her!

Tom didn't move. He let my mother's orgasm's spasms contract around his imbedded thick, long dick.

I thought, 'God, this asshole knows how to fuck.'

My moms orgasm eased, her moans softened, as Tom started to rock his pelvis back and forth into her pussy. JESUS, she was so sopping wet I could her the slurping sound of her juices as he sliced his cock in and out of her.

"AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, WILLIAM JOHNATHAN HALL!"

A wave of panic swept over me! MY MOM WAS STANDING IN THE DEN DOORWAY! Her arms folded over her chest.

She continued; "YOU'RE WATCHING PORN AND YOU'RE....". She stammered over the words, "...IN YOUR FATHERS DEN!"

She walked into the room. My pants crumpled at my ankles, my now deflated cock still in my hand. I FROZE!

"You just wait till i tell your father...". My mom's voice trailed off as she looked at the blank computer monitor screen. She then heard the moaning come from the home security system, she turned and looked, the redness in her face from anger disappeared as the blood drained from her it and she was now pale white. She GASPED, "OH GOD!"

I looked back at the monitor as Tom continued to hammer her pussy, then at her standing next to me, staring wide eyed at the screen. Now it was my turn to be angry!

To be continued.....

kparc1212
kparc1212
929 Followers