My Mom Has No Choice Ch. 02

Story Info
I take control.
1.7k words
4.41
125.8k
102

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

My mother reached for the power off button on the security system. I grabbed her wrist tightly, stopping her.

"That's a good idea MOM! You tell dad EXACTLY what you caught me doing and I'll SHOW dad what I was doing it too!"

"Billy you're hurting me." My mom sobbed as I tightened my grip around her wrist. Her knees buckled.

I stood up, may pants still around my ankles. My grip on her wrist secure. I noticed my mom's hair was still damp and stringy from the shower. No make-up, which showed her age. She had on a sleeveless summer cotton dress. I imagined that all she had underneath was a bra and panties. She was barefoot. As she slumped if over as I tightened my grip, I felt like I was towering over her. I WAS THE ONE IN CONTROL!

"Please Billy, DON'T. I won't say a thing to your father. Just delete it. OH BILLY PLEASE! He'll kill me and Jenny will know what...!"

Her own voice interrupted her from the monitor speaker; "OH GOD YES! FUCK ME HARD YOU BASTARD! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN! PLEASE DADDY, MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE GIRL YOUR BITCH!"

Tom grunted back as he slammed his iron hard cock into her again; "GOD I LOVE WHEN YOU CALL ME DADDY, YOU KINKY LITTLE SLUT!"

Tears welled up in my mother's eyes as we both listen to her begging for the grey haired guys cock to FUCK HER. I let go of her wrist and she started to sob into her hands.

"Please honey, turn it off, delete it. I'll do anything you want. PLEASE!"

"Mom you make me sick. Go into the living room and stand there until I figure out what I'm going to do. Just go."

Still sobbing, she turned and walked out of the den. I watched her dress sway with the motion of her hips.

She was right about one thing, dad would kill her if he ever saw this. I had to delete it. Then I had a quick thought, opened the desk drawer and pulled out a couple of scan disks. I plugged one in and set the timer back three hours. I pushed start and DAMN, mom and the old dude were sitting on the couch laughing and having a drink. I set the time back another half hour and the living room was empty. I then downloaded the video from then to now. I repeated the process with the other scan disk. Like my dad always says, when you've got something important, make sure you back it up!

( PAUSE: Let me tell about my experience with girls, which isn't much. I'm "technically" still a virgin. I've had three casual girlfriends, meaning, I've gone on a few dates with them. Nothing serious. One reason, if I had a serious girl friend mom would DEMAND to meet her and there was no way I was going to put myself or any girl in my high school through that. Life is rough enough. I've gotten to third base a few of times, had a couple of hand jobs and dry humped once. Everything else I know about sex is from porno on the internet. So that's about it. )

I looked at the monitor. My mom was standing in the living room, her hands folded in front of her. She looked helpless, frail, and small. She looked around the room sheepishly, like she was trying to find a way out of this mess she'd made. I took a deep breath and then another thought hit me. I grabbed another disk and pushed into the security system and clicked RECORD. I will probably want to watch what was about to happen later.

I walked into the living room. My mom's eyes met mine and then she looked down at the floor. I walked past her and sat on the couch, with my arms on either side resting on the back cushions.

"Turn and face me." I paused and added, "Mother."

She slowly turned with her head looking down.

"STRIP!"

"WHAT?"

"You heard me, STRIP! You will do what I tell you to do. You will NOT talk back, you will NOT question me, if you take longer than I think you should to obey, I can always call dad NOW and let him listen to you plead for another guys cock, "OH GOD YES! FUCK ME HARD YOU BASTARD! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN! PLEASE DADDY."

"Strip."

Tears welled up in her eyes and a tear ran down over her cheek as she reached behind her and unzipped the summer dress, letting the shoulder straps slide off and over her shoulders, she held it up for an instant and then let the dress fall to the floor and around her ankles. She put one arm over her bra covered chest and the other in front of her panties. I looked at her smooth lightly tanned skin. I'd seen her in a bathing suit before, but this was different.

"Move your arms mother and take of your bra and panties."

She moved her arms away. She had on a unflattering tan support bra that covered her tits completely and a pair of off-white 'granny' type panties.

She unhooked the support bra's front clasp and pulled the straps off her shoulders. She put her hands over each cup for an instant and then let the bra fall to the floor. She covered her tits with your hands.

"Please mother, modesty? REALLY? After what you know I saw what you did with that old fart?"

She moved her hands exposing her 'handful' tits to me. Then without instruction, moved them down to her panties. Put her thumbs inside the waste banned, moved her hips and tugged her 'granny-panties' off her, letting them fall to the floor.

She stood naked in front of me. Her hands now at her sides. Her hands in a loose fist.

"Spread your feet apart."

She moved them a couple of inches.

"More."

She moved her feet about a foot apart. Her eyes still looking down at the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with me.

My gaze moved up her body. GOD, THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING! I looked at the soft curves of her calves and thighs as if seeing them for the first time. Then to her pussy. Her brown pussy hair was cut in a perfect upside down V. She was so closely trimmed I could make out the slit of her pussy lips. A whiff of hair between her upper thighs hanging from her cunt.

I continued to look up. Her stomach had a slight bulge. Her tits sagged more than slightly from their own weight. I looked at her face. Her age showing from her tears and no make-up.

"Look at me and put your hands on top of your head."

Another tear rolled down her cheek as she raised her hands to the top of her head.

"Please Bill, don't make me do this. Please honey, I'm sorry, Please DON'T."

I stood up. I smiled and thought, 'Yes, beg me like you begged him.'

She just looked straight ahead, sobbing quietly. I moved to her. Walking slowly around her. I caught a whiff of your strawberry scented shampoo, that made my cock twitch.

I moved in front of my mother, placed my hand on the back of her head, leaned down and kissed her on the mouth!

She didn't react. Her lips stayed still and closed as I ran my tongue over them. I grabbed a fist full of her stringy damp hair tightly, pulling back her head. She inhaled a gasp as I kissed her again. This time her lips slightly open. She accepted my tongue into her wet mouth. She held her breath and started to move her lips in response to my own.

I continued to assault my mother's mouth. The strawberry scent of her hair overwhelmed me, it was so intoxicating! I tightened my grip on her hair and forced my tongue deeper into her mouth. Washing her tongue with mine. Sliding it over her teeth and inner side of her lips, along her gums.

She sighed and exhaled and I could taste her warm, sweet, minty, breath in my mouth. She seemed to yield to me. I let my fist's grip on her hair ease and she continued to kiss me.

I moved my lips away from hers and I licked the salty tears off her cheeks. I then kissed her again as I moved my other hand to her tit and squeezed a 'handful'.

She whispered with a soft plea, "Please Billy, no."

But as she did, she pressed her lips into mine, washing her tongue over mine.

I moved my face down to her neck as I continued to massage my fingers into her the soft, warm skin of her chest. I licked and sucked on her neck, she sighed.

Her hands still on her head as I moved down toward her chest. I caught a hint of sweat coming from her armpits. The musky odor caught me off guard and I moved closer to the pit. Inhaled the body scent deeper. Then moved my head down to her tits.

I clutched the tit in my hand and moved my fingers to expose her pink areola. Her nipple somewhat rigid. I moved closer and flicked my tongue over her nipple. She responded with a quite, "Please, no." I moved my lips over her areola and sucked the pink circle into my mouth. Moving my tongue softly across her nipple.

I hummed, "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" into her tit. My fingers still massaging it. I sucked more of her tit into my mouth lifting it up. I moved my hand away and let it trace down across her velvet skin, past her abs to the top of her up-side down triangle of her pussy hair. I ran my finger over the thin line between her skin and pubic hair and as I moved my finger to her slit, she sighed once more a plea she must knew I would ignore, but she thought needed to be expressed to help her save what dignity she no longer had.

She breathed into my mouth, "Oh GOD, Billy, please, honey, don't, please. PLEASE!"

Her last plea was louder, as my middle finger touched the top of her slit and down her cunt, parting her moist, warm pussy lips.

We both knew the LINE had been crossed and we both knew she had to cross that line with me whether she wanted to or not.

MY MOM HAS NO CHOICE.

To be continued...

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers