My Mom Has No Choice Ch. 05

Story Info
My mothers.
1.2k words
4.52
70.2k
66

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

"I'm not done with you yet mom."

She breathed faintly back, "I understand son, what choice do I have? Do whatever you want with me."

As I rolled off my mother, I could feel our skins parting as our sweat stuck us together. I lay at beside her and we both took a deep breath. I looked over at her, she was looking straight up at the ceiling.

"Lick and suck my cock clean mother. Get the smell of yourself and my cum off me."

She looked at me, a slight expression of surprise at my words. She propped herself on her side, leaned over and bent down to lick my nipple. I shivered as her tongue moved over it. She continued to my other nipple, her tongue flat, sliding and tasting our sweat as she moved her head over my chest. Her hair cascading down onto my chest, obscuring her face. She then moved down over my abs, licking, kissing and sucking as she went. Clearly lovely what she was ordered to do. She reached the top of my pubic hair and I could feel her tongue lapping up the extra captured moister it held. I spread my thighs apart and she moved down to the inside of the top of my thighs. Licking and sucking all the wetness up, replacing it with her own saliva.

I sighed as she moved up and started to lick my ball sac, then licking and sucking each ball gently into her mouth, cleaning them with her tongue. She then moved back up my cock, her tongue flat, licking on the underpart, slowly, deliberately moving up to the tip. She took the head of my cock and sucked it into her mouth. She then sucked the entire limp length into her face. She moved her head backing off it, sucking and licking.

I put my hands on her head pulling her face off my responding dick. It fell from her lips. She looked up at me, disappointment on her face.

"Get up mom, time to shower and clean ourselves off."

I stood up and reached down with my hand to help my mom off the floor. When she stood, I noticed how small and vulnerable she looked. Her tits seemed to sag lower than before. Her hair was a tangled mess, her lack of make-up showed her age. Leaving our clothes scattered in the living room, I led her by the hand to her bedroom and straight into the master-bath.

She looked at herself in the mirror and tried to smooth down her hair with her hands. I stepped to the walk-in shower and turned on the water. It streamed down from the rain shower head. Soon a light mist of steam started to fill the room. My mother glanced up at me walking by me to under the cascading hot water, letting it soak through her hair. She closed her eyes and pointed her face at the ceiling, then raised her hands up to her head and ran her fingers through her hair, cleaning away my dried cum.

The water ran over her upturned face, her hands clasped behind her head, holding her hair from her face. The water poured down her neck, her shoulders and then her chest of connecting miniature streams. Her soft. clean shaven underarms glistened with the wetness, accentuating her beauty.

I stood and watched; GOD, MY MOM LOOKED BEAUTIFUL. I then stepped, standing behind her, I ran my hands around the small of her back, around her waist and then over her stomach. Feeling the hot water spraying me, I pressed my stomach against her back. She took one hand away from the back of her head, placed it on the back of mine and looking back at me, we kissed as the hot water poured over our us.

As our lips parted, my mom looked at the shower head, letting the spray massage her face again. My hands moved up and I cupped each of her breast. Pawing them gently, kneading my fingers into the softness.

Mom sighed, "Billy, that feels so good."

My dick responded, the back side pushing up against her ass crack. She tilted her head back, her wet hair on my chest.

"MMMMMMMMMM"; she murmured as she felt the pressure from my stiffening cock between the bottom of her ass cheeks.

She moved her hips forward letting my dick spring upward, then moved back, capturing my upturned rod between the soft mounds of her butt. She let my cock rest there as I continued to massage her tits.

My cock continued to harden. She put her hands to her side and then pushed back on my hips, easing my dick from her between her cheeks. She moved away from me, my hands releasing her tits. She turned, the hot water now flowing between us. She looked at my face, placed her hands on my chest, as she lowered herself in front of me. She crouched down, her thighs resting on her claves. Her knees spread wide apart on the outside of my legs. Her hands now on my hips, her faces inches from my pointed, firm dick. Looking up at me, the shower spray, splashing on her face made her close her eyes. She leaned forward; her lips parted as she slid her face onto my cock.

Looking down, the water pouring off the back of my head, streaming over my face, blurring my vision, I closed my eyes, just enjoying the sensation of my mother's mouth. I kept my hands by my side, letting her do the work.

She moved half-way down my dick, her lips pressed tight against my rigid shaft. She moved back up and stopped when she got to the tip. She kept her head still and started to suck on just the helmet of my cock. Her nails started to dig into my ass as she tightened her grip. She kept sucking and sucking on just my cock head. Not moving her head, the only other movement I felt was when she would swipe her tongue the tip and then seemingly try to press the tip of it into my pee-hole.

The skill with which she manipulated my cock head overtook me and I felt as if she was going to suck the cum out of my balls without me climaxing! Then I felt my cock head expand and then the sheer pleasure of release as a gush of my cum flowed into my mother's mouth.

She sucked harder on my cock head, swallowing my fresh jism down her throat. Another blast filled her mouth and was quickly gone. She still sucked on my dick head, as if in a feeding frenzy, wanting more and more of her son's cum. She moved her hands off my ass, now her lips clamped around my spewing cock head was the only physical contact between us. MY MOTHER'S MOUTH, ON HER SON'S COCK, SUCKING MY LIFE GIVING SPERM OUT OF ME, INTO HER FACE.

I shot spasm after spasm creamy cum into my mothers mouth. I lost myself in pleasure of this moment of pure forbidden, incestuous, reality.

To be continued,

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers