My Mom Has No Choice Ch. 04

Story Info
I use my mother.
1.5k words
4.59
94.3k
91

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

"Mom, suck my cock again, make it hard so I can fuck you. You are going to be my first."

My mom looked up at me, a quizzical expression of puzzlement, curiosity and disbelief on her face. As if she was asking herself multiple questions; 'Did my son just say her wants to fuck me?' 'His first? Is he still a virgin?' 'GOD, he can't FUCK ME! I'M HIS MOTHER! NO!'

I was going to say; "You heard me. I'm going to fuck you and 'YES' you'll be my first." But I just inched closer to her head, took the base of my cock in my hand, held the tip to her lips and with that my mother sucked the head of my semi-flaccid cock past her teeth into her warm inviting mouth.

GOD, the feeling was something I would never get tired of. I felt my dick grow firm in her mouth as she sucked on its length. I watched it penetrate halfway into her face and then she slowly moved her head back and then sliced it halfway into her face again. Repeating and repeating her oral manipulation in a methodical rhythm of pleasure for the both of us.

After just a minute or so, my young cock was stiff. I pulled it from her face, her mouth seemed to give it up reluctantly.

"Lay on the floor."

My mom sat back her calves, then lowered her back to the floor. Her thighs were open, and her knees bent with her feet on the floor. Her hair was cascaded around her head, she placed her arms up framing her hair. I gazed down at her. She looked beautiful. Her tits flattened and sagged to the sides of her chest. Her cute belly button accented her flat stomach. I moved and stood between her legs and knelt down. I could again smell the sweet musky scent of her pussy. I moved my head closer to examine it. Her pouting, puffy, pussy lips and sparse triangle of hair glistened with the moisture from her cunt.

I moved my face closer, now laying on the floor. My cock rubbing against the carpet. I placed my hands on the insides of her soft, warm thighs, pushing them farther apart. THE SMELL WAS OVERPOWERING. I dipped my head down and licked the length of her slit.

She let out a loud sigh.

I licked up and down her pussy, savoring my first taste of cum directly from her cunt. I placed my mouth over the lips, pushed my tongue through her slit, probed inside her pussy and lapped her juices into my mouth. I felt my mother's hands on my head, her fingers running through my hair. When I moved up to suck her stiff little clit head into my mouth, she pressed her pussy into my face and pushed my head down with her hands.

"OH GOD BILLY! OH GOD SON! OH GOD! EAT MOMMY! EAT ME!"

I obeyed and kept licking, sucking, GRINDING my mouth, nose, chin into her. She pressed her thighs tight against the side of my head as her hands kept pressing on the back of my head. Her pelvis pushed up into my face. I felt her calves on my back as she held my head now in a vise like grip. I continued to grind my face into you flowing soupy cunt. The smell, taste I couldn't get enough. I swallowed her liquid down throat.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I could barely hear my mother's cry as she pressed her inner thighs tighter around the side of my head over my ears. Her pussy pulsated and her thighs quivered as she orgasmed.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGOOOODDDDD, BILLY! OH GOD, I'M CCCCUUUMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGG!"

I lifted my cock off the floor not wanting to waste my orgasm masturbating on the carpet. I wanted to keep it for mom. As her spasming intensity decreased, she eased the tightness around my head. Her thighs opened and her hands relaxed on the top of my head. She was still catching her breath when I took one last lick up her slit and sucked on her clit. Her body quivered.

I raised my head to look up her body, it glistened with sweat. I picked myself up with my arms and started to move up her. Her hands holding my head loosely. I moved past her stomach, chest and then laid my full weight on top of her. Face to face, we stared at each other for a second. I lowered my head and I kissed her full on the mouth. Putting and pressing one hand on the back of my head, she returned my kiss, using her lips and tongue on my mouth. Tasting her own juices. She then started to lick the around my mouth taking in more of herself and then kissed and sucked my face, seemingly wanting every drop of her own cum.

My cock was a steel rod now. I moved my hips from side to side, spreading her thighs wider apart. Feeling my movement, she took her other hand and slid it between us. I felt her slender, soft, warm fingers wrap around my cock as she guided it towards her pussy. The swollen helmet pressed against her wet, puffy lips and I felt it slice into my mother's pussy. I could feel her moist insides as they pressed softly around my shaft.

My cock pierced into her, surrounded by the snug, soft, sticky wetness of the inside of her cunt. We kissed, our mouths open, tongues dancing together. I inhaled her warm sweet breath. I slowly pushed my cock deeper, enjoying the moment of losing my virginity to my mother.

Fully inside her, I broke our kiss, and looked down at her face. Her eyes searched mine as if looking for an answer to what was happening. I responded by slowly moving my cock back, to where only the head remained inside her and then gradually inserting my dick again into her warm canal, the flesh spreading around me, absorbing me.

'I'M FUCKING MY MOTHER!' The thought shocked me. I looked down at her face again. My dick embedded in her cunt. I raised myself up. My arms straight on either side of her head. I glanced down at her tits, pressed on her chest and sagging slightly to her sides. I moved my hips back and then I started to hammer my rock-hard cock into my mother.

She moaned, "AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!" As I stroked forcibly into her. Then she started to grunt as each push empaled her.

I found myself getting angry at her, remembering why I was fucking my mother. She was with that MAN!

Her eyes widened as she tried to understand the changed expression on my face from love to scorn and the animal veracity with which I was now using to assault her pussy.

I blurted out, "YOU CUNT, YOU BITCH, YOU WHORING LITTLE SLUT!"

The intensity of my pounding into her grew. Her thighs spread wide and flinching with each of my thrusts. Her feet now off the floor, waving with each jolt. Mom's hands pushing up against my chest as if she was trying to stop me, trying to get me off of her. Her mouth open, gasping with each plunge into her.

The moment took hold and the whole of my cock seemed to expand and then a gush of cum filled her cunt. I could feel the new wetness, heat, surround my cock deep inside my mom. I felt the inside of her pussy tighten around my cock, grasping it, as she too, started to climax.

Her eyes closed, tears streaking out of their corners. Her head titled back, her mouth opened, she held her breath. Her body tense, rigid, then she went limp for a second, gasped for air, as her first orgasmic wave subsided. When the second stream of my cum splayed into her, her body tensed, the grip on my cock again tightened, she gulped down a breath, as her second spasm met mine.

"YOU PATHETIC COCK GRAVING WHORE!"

A brief moment of calm, then the third fierce, blissful burst consumed us. Me, in my lust filled vengeful rage, my mother in her perverse pleasure of degrading, humiliating depravity.

The fourth ejaculation was not as near forceful as the first 3, nor was my mother's contraction around my cock. As our orgasms subsided, I glared down at her and I felt my anger ease. GOD, MY MOTHER LOOKED BEAUTIFUL. Her dark hair sprayed and framing her head. Her cheeks, neck and chest flush red. She slowly regained her steady breathing. She opened her watery eyes, saw me looking down at her and whispered, "Please Billy, kiss me."

I leaned down and tenderly kissed her as my dick softened in her saturated cum filled pussy. I then put the full weight on her as I pressed my body against hers. Her skin, warm, sweaty and soft. I inhaled her body odor that mixed with the scent of sex that filled the room.

We laid in each other's arms for a few minutes. My legs still between her soft open thighs. My cock tip hanging on the front of her pussy mouth.

I whispered to her, "I'm not done with you yet mother."

As my cock head fell from her pussy, she let out a low gasped as she breathed faintly back, "I understand son, what choice do I have? Do whatever you want with me."

To be continued...

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers