My Mom Has No Choice Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly started to move my cock back. She let breathed a low, "aaaaaahhhhhh." of relief. She wasn't trying to dislodge my cock; she was letting me withdrawal it. When I got to where only my cock head remained in her ass, I started to push forward again.

A "Yes", escaped from her mouth! As if a switch was flipped; mom went from a woman who was being unwillingly violated, abused, to a bitch that wanted, needed a cock up her ass.

Her eyes now focused on the complete image in the mirror. Her son, hunched over her. Her head pulled back. Tits swaying with each stroke. Her chest and face flushed. I slowly inserted my dick back up her butt. When it reached the hilt, I moved my cock back out to the head again and again forward.

My mom started panting with the rhythm of my cock hammering into her ass. Now pushing back on to my cock when I moved forward.

She was like a bitch in heat. I scornfully, said, "You're just a bitch mom, you deserve to be fucked like a dog."

She responded by opening her mouth wider and pulling and pushing her ass on my cock.

Now I just held her hair back, letting her ride my rock-hard cock in and out of her butt. She tightened her ass onto my dick when she moved back and then she eased her ass muscles when she moved forward.

She kept moving faster and fast in my cock. I watched in the mirror as her tits swayed to the rhythm of her motion. Her expression showed she had lost herself in the absolute pleasure of being anally fucked.

She them pressed back hard onto my cock, embedding it completely inside her ass.

"OOOHHHH DEAR GOD!". She gasped! Her body started to shiver and then shake as it was overtaken by an intense, all-consuming orgasm.

Her teeth clinched now, as she held her breath, her ass muscles contracting and spasming around my cock. I held her hair firmly in my hands, pulling back slightly. My cock seemed trapped in her ass. I enjoyed the moment. I was amazed that I wasn't cumming myself. Her body started to relax; the tremors subsided. She took a couple of deep breaths and her breathing returned to normal. She slumped and I leg go of her hair. She bent down to her elbows and her then slid forward. My firm cock slid out of her ass, she gasped as her ass released it.

I looked down at her, she was spent. I wasn't.

"Turn over mom."

She now rolled over onto her back, looking up at me. She spread her thighs wide. I could see her pussy was gapping open and sopping wet.

I moved between her thighs, took my hands and grabbed hold behind her knees. Lifted them up, exposing her asshole to me.

"Hold your thighs up and apart for me mother."

She gave me a understanding, knowing look of what was about to happen. She replaced my hands with hers and spread her thighs wider and higher up.

I knelt forward, placed the head of my cock again against her asshold and shoved it in. She arched her back and head as I entered her. Filling her ass hole completely again. Her tits rolled up her chest.

"Yes, honey just like that, OH MY SWEET JESUS! Yes Billie, stretch me out. OOOOOHHHH, I can feel you sliding in, slicing into me! Oh my God, YES! OH BILLY, YOU'RE IN MY ASS!"

The sight of my mother's arching body, our body's smells mixing, filling the room and then her words, brought me to my own intense, all-consuming orgasm. My load filled my mother's ass cavity. The wet warmth surrounding my cock. I held my cock deep inside, letting it spasm over and over. The combination of the entire day's events flashed before me. From the moment I had seen the car leave the driveway till now!

My mother was mine! MY MOTHER IS MINE TO DO WITH WHAT EVER I WANT!

As my orgasm ceased, I pushed her hands away from her knees and let her feet fall to the bed. I lay down on top of her, my limp cock slipping out of her. We both sighed. I kissed her gently on the mouth as she placed her arms around my neck and back.

I rolled off her and lay at her side, inhaling in her bodies musky essence. We were still embracing as we feel asleep.

Epilogue to follow.

12