All Comments on 'My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 02'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Getting Hot now

a good read and a slow build to a very erotic main event I hope

bobenjoys183bobenjoys183about 7 years ago
Oh yes

This is quite a build up.... more please...

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 7 years ago
Getting Better

You have a very hot story going here .What next maybe a good birthday present for the son ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well written and a good ready. I hope you continue it

B3amm3upscottyB3amm3upscottyabout 7 years ago
Amazing

I hope chapter 3 will be here soon. Chapter 1 and 2 were extremely hot. Very well written.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 7 years agoAuthor
Further chapters

Thank you to everyone for your comments. I really appreciate them, and I welcome any comments with constructive criticism. I try to edit myself carefully, but I know things slip sometimes, and if you see anything amiss feel free to let me know.

Regarding further chapters: It takes about 4 days for stories to be published from the time I submit them to Lit, and I'm a couple days away from submitting Chapter 3, so my guess is that the next five to six chapters (that's what I envision right now, but you never now) will be published at approximately one week intervals. That is my present goal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing story

You're a talented writer.

Please keep the reluctance and believableness up in future chapters.

Keep the mother shy and embarrassed with exposing her body.

Too many stories on here have the mom jumping on sons dick within a day.

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Some very realistic elements

"Mom's pussy was the most arousing and exciting thing I had ever seen." Many guys have gotten similar glimpse and feel the same way. It makes a powerful and lasting impression. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
it is great

it is great to take your mum and cum in her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
chapter 3

i hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

I agree with another comment - take it slow with the buildup, too many stories have the mom just flip a switch and jump on her son. Great visual descriptions of the mom!

WhitesoxfanintxWhitesoxfanintxabout 7 years ago
Reluctance and fitness descriptions

Keep up the reluctance on the moms part for a while longer, add a few more innocuous physical contacts/hugs/brushes/perhaps rub lotion on his mom, add a time where she is dressed in a sexy tight dress and they dance closely or go to a club, etc. hopefully u plan to add anal too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Pretty good, but please don't make the mom want the son like that. It comes across as extremely unrealistic and it's too similar to all the other stories on here. Please keep the mom reluctant and unsure about posing. But the son can persuade her into it. Keep slow buildup. Hope for part 3 soon with a realistic aproach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep mom reluctant

Pretty good but please don't make the mom want the son like that. It comes across as much more unrealistic and too similar to all the other stories on here. Keep the mom reluctant and unsure about posing. The son should persuade her. The bikini would be good next.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
REAL GOOD!

EVERYTHING IS WORKING OUT PERFECTLY, INNOCENTLY, AS IT SHOULD! GOOD STORY. LOOKING FORWARD TO PART 3, REAL SOON, HOPEFULLY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
40 something

I just wonder if mom is fertile, is she protected? How large is the son, most mom's are a perfect fit for their sons, I believe before this is over the family will be larger, keep the good work up, you do have many people waiting for more, it is great that they did not jump each other's bones instantly, I give you another 5,

Thanks, Mr. N.L.

mor98mor98about 7 years ago
Great story. I am waiting more part. And I have some ideas

When the story has reached the right point between the mom and the son, they decide to tease his friends. They install a cam near the son´s window the way it films (zoomed) the pool. Also they install a microphone inside the son´s room. The video and voice is recorded. Mom is able to hear the voice online using her mobile phone and headphones.

One day the son goes with his friends with binoculars watching something in nature. Mom and son has make an agreement what to do. The guys come back together into the son´s room. Before it he send a message to mom they are coming. Mom starts recording. Son ask boys be quiet because mom is probably sleeping after night outside. When they are in room, mom send a text message that she will start to make a dinner about an hour. Before it she will sunbathe. Mom ask son to send a message when he is near home. Then she will take a shower and start cooking.

It looks like she does not know he is home already.

He reads the message aloud. The friends start looking through the window. They comment all the time how hot his mother is. Mom hears everything. Mom wears her tiny bikinies and does something very sexy near the pool. Boys are using binoculars and the son "tries" to deny it. He threatens to tell mom they are inside. Guys deny it. He lets them watch some time but does not want to hear their comments. He starts to listen music with headphones. Lot of comments inside the room and mom hears that. She behaves provocative way (maybe she reads some erotic magazine there).

When the boys has seen enough, he sends a message to mom. He tells that he will be home in 10 minutes. Mom comes inside to take a shower. When she is showering the son asks friends go away without any noise. When they have gone mom and son will watch together (using TV) which kind of view the friends had. Of course they listen the comments same time.

yangus99yangus99about 7 years ago
NICE

The work up to more is killing me! Cant wait.

Hidalgo1001Hidalgo1001about 7 years ago
5* Love where this is going.

You have an absolutely terrific story going here. Just keep going with your gut, it's working. Having said that, ;) I must admit that I have a fetish for mother/son impregnation and staying together to raise the child(ren).

Romantic to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Getting better

Hot moms do like to model, any kind of modeling, I know. Doing it for your son would be so much fun. Can't wait to see what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bikini Shoot Next?!!!

Please, let Randy shoot his HOT mom in her brand-new skimpy red bikini.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

this series needs to continue for a bunch of chapters. This is a great story and you did a great job of pacing and description.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
my cock is soooo hard

Can't wait to have that hard cock in mommy's pussy

ansdguyansdguyalmost 7 years ago
Too much build up.

After the fist page of this chapter and no sex in the first chapter either, I will move on to something more satisfying. I have no problem with long stories, but they usually hold my interest better than this story. I did give chapter 1 5 stars, but not this one.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Mother and son are so lucky to experience this form of uninhibited love. They so more love for each other that it's mesmerizing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice, but

The bit about spying on someone masturbating while they cry out your name is such a cliché and not very believable. I like the series so far but that scene was a letdown.

dnnkinkdnnkinkalmost 7 years ago
Very erotic

I love the slow seduction in this story. I have also posed for photos for my son. After I've had several glasses of wine the photos got sexier and sexier and garments were removed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gave up

This is not a very good story. The author writes reasonably well, but, you read and read and nothing exciting happens. The story is too long and drawn out with no end in sight. Sorry.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Anonymous is Wrong!

This a very hot story. I guess all guys are voyeurs, but I don't think I could share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yummy!

5 Stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Verrrrry Erotic!! IMO

I am really liking this slow burn. Good pace. 5*.

sweettalk4usweettalk4uover 5 years ago
Feeling the heat

Love how each chapter gets a little hotter. His orgasms are so understandable and impossible to avoid. It makes this reader so ready for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

But, a little too much effort spent on describing Randy masturbating, and precious little spend describing mom doing the same!

Mikal1134Mikal1134over 5 years ago
I'm impressed

I'll say one thing, Randy has skills and is a smooth operator. He's got a lot of balls to pull that off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE this chapter: ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0). Bravissimo! Very very erotic & totally realistic, 2-in-1.

This chapter has so far got 1.03 faves per 1k views, which is an excellent faves-to-views ratio.

I said in the title line that the story is "totally realistic" because it takes a perfect-storm set of emotions & circumstances for a mom & her son to make love.

👍👍

😊

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This is a fantastic series. I like the character development (mental and emotional). The son is finally beginning to learn/experience erotic romance. The mother is realizing her son is a young man. Finally, she is starting to realize a failed marriage did not lessen her appeal as a woman. This is a 5 star series so far.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear7 months ago

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Developing very nicely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
5347 Followers
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES