My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,347 Followers

She looked even better than I had imagined her. Her body was sculpted and lean, but shapely. Her breasts were full and round, her nipples pink and succulent. Her pubic hair was light and well-trimmed, and it left her pussy fully exposed to me. I saw the outline of thin lips dangling in the gap between her slender thighs.

Mom saw me and let out a shriek.

"Randy!" she cried.

Her left hand flew down between her legs, and her right hand swept across her chest to cover her breasts. In a second she had covered her tits and pussy.

But not completely. Her right arm, though she held it across her body, was positioned just under her right nipple, leaving it half exposed. The fingers of her right hand were over the left nipple, but the fingers were apart, not pressed together, leaving glimpses of pink areola and nipple on view between them. The left hand was pressed down between her legs, but the fingers were off to the side just a bit, leaving some of her pubic hair -- and, I thought, a little bit of her pussy lip -- still on view.

She didn't move. She just stood there, semi-covered.

"Randy, what are you doing? You can see I'm . . . I was getting dressed."

I guess the proper thing to do would have been immediately to turn around and run out of the room with an apology. But I didn't do that. I just stood there, openly staring at her almost nude body.

"Mom, I'm sorry," I said. "I told you I'd show you the photos so I put them on a flash drive to give them to you. Here it is."

I stretched my arm out to her with the flash drive between my fingers. I was so mesmerized by the sight of mom naked in front of me that I wasn't thinking clearly. Obviously, she wasn't going to pull her hands away from her body to grab the flash drive.

She didn't. She kept covered up -- sort of. Her arms over her body weren't completely still, and as she moved them I caught glimpses of her tits and pussy left exposed in the gaps between her fingers.

I was aware that the chivalrous and proper thing to do was to stop looking and leave the room. But I wanted to keep looking at her. Mom was naked. I liked seeing her naked and I didn't want to stop seeing her naked.

"I can't exactly take that from you, Randy," she said. "Why don't you just leave it on the dresser over there." She inclined her head to the side to indicate where she wanted me to take it.

I walked over to the dresser and set the flash drive down on top of it. Then I turned around. Mom had not changed her position; she still was facing the bedroom door, so I now was looking at her from the side. She was covering her front, but her petite bubble butt was uncovered and on display from the side, and the way she stood she pushed it out a little, making the profile view of her all the more delicious.

I didn't want to be lewd, but I didn't want to stop looking at her, either.

"Mom, I'm really sorry about this. Really. I'll knock next time," I said.

"That's O.K."

I just stood there for a few moments looking at her, and I noticed that the side of her left boob was completely uncovered. The shape of it was perfect, I thought.

"I'm going to go," she said.

With that, she turned around and walked quickly and awkwardly to the bathroom. I saw her naked butt for the first time, completely uncovered. I looked down to the space between her thighs, hoping to catch another sight of her pussy, but she was too quick and it was hidden.

"I'm sorry again, mom," I said, and I left her room.

I closed the door behind me, but it didn't close all the way. It remained open, just a crack.

I paused right outside her door and thought about what I'd seen. I'd seen my mom naked. Fully naked. Her tits, her ass, and her pussy -- all on view to me.

I was rock hard again. I knew what I needed to do. I ran to my room.

Two minutes later I had exploded into a wad of tissue paper.

I sat in the chair at my desk for a long time, with my cock in my hand. Thoughts of my naked mom were driving me crazy, even after I had come.

After a while, I put my shorts on. I opened my bedroom door, and the lights were out. It appeared that mom had gone to bed for the night.

I was thirsty so I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. As I approached, I could hear a noise coming from mom's side of the house. I hadn't heard it before, and I didn't recognize it.

I tip-toed down the hall, toward her room. The door was closed. When I got close to the door, I realized it wasn't completely closed; it still was open, just a crack, as before.

The noise came from inside mom's bedroom. It was a low, steady buzz. I still couldn't tell what it was.

Then I heard mom let out a soft, low moan, and I understood the source of the buzzing sound.

It's a vibrator, I thought. Mom was getting herself off with a vibrator.

My cock responded, again, tenting out against my shorts. The idea that on the other side of the thin door -- a door that wasn't even fully closed -- my hot mom was probably naked and lying on the bed, probably with her legs open and with a vibrator pressed down on her clit or pushed inside her pussy, was incredibly arousing. I had orgasmed in my room not long before, but the thought of mom masturbating made my cock spring back to life.

I pulled the shorts down, below my cock, watching it jump up and forward. Then I decided to pull them off altogether. I did so very quietly. As long as she didn't hear me, there wasn't much chance she was going to come to the door while her vibrator was buzzing.

I stood completely naked outside mom's door, my head inclined to the crack in the door so I could hear her better, and I started stroking myself. I was trying to be very quiet about it. Already, things were crazy enough; I didn't need to have her catch me beating off to the sound of her vibrating herself.

I heard the steady buzz, and mom's low moaning at regular intervals. I started stroking in sync with her moaning.

Her moaning increased in pitch; now it sounded more like an urgent, needy whine. It was louder, and faster. I sped up my stroking to keep pace.

Then I heard her say something. I couldn't tell what. I leaned to the door more closely.

"Randy . . . " I heard her say.

Shit, I thought.

"You shouldn't look at me like that," she said. "You shouldn't see your mom naked."

Wow, I thought. My mom is masturbating herself with a vibrator while thinking about me looking at her.

I heard her say my name again, and then again. Then she moaned again, still faster and at a higher pitch. Then I heard the high-pitched "unh . . . unh . . . unh" that told me she was about to come.

I noticed with a start that I was about to come, too. If I didn't act fast I was going to spray cum all over the carpet outside her room. I couldn't do that.

I scooped my shorts up with my left hand and held my right hand fast to my cock and ran awkwardly toward the bathroom off the hallway. I could feel the cum welling up inside ready to burst out, and I applied my fist to my cock like a tourniquet to keep it from doing so. I didn't want to pour my jism all over the floor.

I stumbled into the bathroom and ran, as quietly as I could, to the sink. I loosened my grip on my hard shaft and watched as another gusher of cum sprayed into the bathroom sink. I kept milking my cock until it was emptied of cum.

A big mess of it lay all over and around the sink.

I couldn't turn the water on without the risk of mom hearing me. So I scooped up a roll of toilet paper and mopped up my cum as well as I could. I couldn't flush it down without making noise, and if I put it in the trash mom might see it later. So I grabbed the mess of tissue, peeked my head out the bathroom to make sure the coast still was clear, and then tiptoed off as quietly as I could to my room.

I dumped the tissue in the waste basket in my room. I stripped my shorts off and fell into bed naked.

I lay in bed for a while, holding my cock and thinking about my mom.

I had wanted to see my mom naked again, and I had, but I hadn't expected so many crazy things to happen. It seemed like things were accelerating, out of control. I still had no idea where all this was going, but I wanted to find out. I wanted to see more of my mom.

And, too, another thought was taking shape in my mind: that maybe, just maybe, mom wanted me to see her as well. Maybe my desire was more than just a bedtime fantasy.

With thoughts and fantasies of my hot mom crowding my brain, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,347 Followers